Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next night they left her in another cell, and the next night another. She'd never been fucked with the vigor and raw anger that these men fucked her with. They all came within 15 seconds of entering one of her holes for the first time, but they were all ready to go several more rounds after that. They fucked her as if driven by sheer compulsion, knowing they may have little or no opportunity to fuck a woman again for months, or years. She obviously didn't get to sleep at all during these nights, and could only catch a few scattered minutes here and there throughout the next day, curled naked on her cot. They didn't give her a replacement jumpsuit until the fourth morning, when it was time to move jails again.

This scenario repeated at each of her 8 rotating jails. For three nights at each location she would be subjected to brutal, no-holds-barred double rapes by a different pair of cellmates every night. 48 different men in the first circuit - all ravenous, all vicious, all insatiable. No one fucks you like men facing lengthy prison sentences. They would fuck her until they couldn't cum any more, and then they would fuck her with their fists, just to do something to her, or gape her holes open with two hands, as wide as they could, spitting into the pink maw of her cavernous cunt. The guards, now mostly active users on her fansites and forums, began recording some of her exploits, and reporting her continued tally of bodies. 784 now. When they fetched her in the mornings she was increasingly haggard and delirious and battered, bruises on her tits and crotch and legs, hickeys all over, holes so stretched and raw it hurt to look at them. The only first aid they gave her was ointments and salves for her pussy and asshole, and that only so that they could physically continue their prolonged assault on her. It was clear that none of them gave a second's worth of thought to her as a person. They'd seen online what she was capable of. Why would they give her anything but more of the same?

It went on forever. On the second rotation of jails they moved her to different pairs of cellmates. Another 48 men over the course of 24 days. 832 now.

Two and a half months in jail now. She was becoming visibly pregnant. A small rounding of her belly. A slight enlarging of her breasts. It made no difference to them. They began throwing her nude into the men's communal showers. The guards let them take their time. Two-hour-long gangbangs. Her numbers skyrocketed. Another 20 additional guys at each jail. 870. 900. She only wore clothes during the transfers between jails. One night the guards had a needle ready, and after they all took their turns with her in the office they held her arms behind her back and quickly and deftly pierced both of her nipples, quickly sliding a bar into each one afterward. She bit her lower lip and fought back the tears welling in the corners of her eyes. She looked down when they were done, where the silver balls emerged on either ends of her pink nipples.

"Don't you ever take those out, unless you want your life to get a whole lot worse."

They took her back to her cell. Those piercings would become the only adornment her body had 99% of her time in jail.

4 months inside. She wondered if she'd ever get out. Could they really shuffle her around, mismanaging the books forever? Her life was never-ending cocks and force and dehumanization and cum. They threw her a mock celebration and video-taped her up close as she took the 1000th different cock of her life. A proud milestone.

She was quite obviously pregnant now, her belly swelling and her nipples getting wider and brown and engorged, beginning to painfully swallow the ends of her barbell piercings.. Gone were the pert little titties and small pink nipples she'd had before. They swung back and forth and leaked little trails of milk while they fucked her, which the men licked up and sucked out of her with gusto. They were running out of prisoners they were willing to entrust her to. She'd started repeating with some guys.

She ate in her cell. Every single meal of every day that they brought her was topped with fresh jizz from one or multiple cooks. They didn't try to hide it. Sometimes it was clear that as many as ten guys had cum on her food before they brought it to her, and there wasn't a single square inch she could pick at that was unsoiled. She eventually just began mixing it into the food as best as she could and eating it anyway, trying not to think about it. She never had a single bite of food that didn't include jizz.

She was always cellmates with the biggest, meanest dykes they could find. When she wasn't being fucked by half the male inmates in the jail she was getting her face shoved up some hairy, foul cunt. She was by far the smallest and weakest female in any of the jails, and by the far the most attractive and most prime for exploitation. There had never been a jail bitch like she was made into a bitch. Nearly every waking second of her incarceration was spent getting used and abused by someone, whether male or female, prisoner or warden. No one was going to save her, and with the exception of intervening only if her life was in literal imminent danger, no one assisted her in any way.

At 1021 she finally reached jailhouse cock equilibrium and was back to getting fucked by guys who had fucked her before. Everyone else was too new to be trusted or in for too short of a time. The lucky cellblock always cheered uproariously when she cycled back to their jail. They knew for the next three days their showers would be wild.

Sometimes she wondered how she lived. She eventually just adapted to having constant pain in every orifice of her body. She almost couldn't remember what it was like not to have an aching, raw chafe between her legs at all times.

Six months in. Her belly continued to swell outward, her breasts continued to fatten. Her nipples were so thick and brown and long now she couldn't recognize them as her own, her areolas wider too. All of the dozens of men who regularly fucked her were always sure to feed from her engorged breasts, sucking hard, nibbling and gnawing at her fat nipples with their teeth. Sometimes they would just encircle her tits with their hands and squeeze them as hard as they could, tightening their grip around the base of them until they turned purple and Melody thought they would pop. Her milk would squirt out in splintered little streams. They loved to wack her sensitive tits hard as well, just to hear her cry out in pain. They would flick her nipples hard and pull on her piercings, stretching her nipples out by inches. Every now and then they'd replace her bar piercings with hoops, which were even easier to tug on. At times she was worried they'd rip them full out.

Her belly was almost becoming a hindrance to missionary style fucking, but guys just spread her legs further apart and fucked her that much harder, just flopping into her belly over and over if they had to. After her shower gangbangs she would sometimes just lie there on the cold wet tile, her holes all flashing with soreness, and feel the baby inside of her kicking against her womb. The child of some man she would never identify or see again. In these moments, with cum even now congealing on her face and pouring from her overworked orifices she would see herself as part of some never-ending cycle of domination and breeding and defeat. She would think back on her old life, before she was a living cum-receptacle and object of ridicule and convenience for men, with no hint of recognition, the way you or I might look upon the life of someone obscenely rich or famous, as if from across a canyon of differences.

One night in the backroom the needle came back out. They made her lay back on the table and then held her legs open wide, their fresh cum leaking out of her cunt, as their piercer prepared his tools and then deftly slid his needle up the underside of her hood and then pushed through until it emerged through the other side, above her clit. Her brain flashed with pain. She nearly passed out when she looked down and saw the needle sticking straight through her. He quickly slid a new barbell through and they sent her back to her cell, their forced metal now positioned in a triangle on the front of her body. The bottom bell nudged against her clit with every step she took.

They cycled her to the different jails at random now, trying not to have any discernible pattern. She came to remember the mannerisms and preferences of certain prisoners. Came to remember certain cocks. She wondered, day after day, whether they intended to move her around, skirting the bureaucracy of the justice system, forever, or whether she might walk free again. She wondered if it would even make a difference. Was she really any better off out in the world? Freedom was, in many ways, a thing that had been taken from her forever, no matter what the current circumstances of her habitation.

Eight months. Her 26th birthday passed at some point. She looked so pregnant it seemed like the baby might already come out any day. The changes that occurred in her body seemed to be localized mostly to her belly and her breasts. She still mostly looked like the slender girl she'd always been, just deeply pregnant and with changed breasts and a slightly fatter ass. Her hormones went wild. Some days she couldn't wait for her shower gangbang, she felt like she wanted every man on earth to take her; other days the very smell of a man could make her nauseous. Those days were the worst.

A few new faces rotated in to her fuck lineups, but it mostly stayed the same. She got up to 1044 total. Her female cellmates and shower-peers (on the rare times she was permitted to shower with the females) didn't give her any reprieve at all. They all got to take out their aggression and rage on her. It was in many ways more demeaning coming from them. That she was so weak and pathetic that she was the bitches' bitch. She never even tried to fight them though. In addition to all the male prisoners who kept their balls drained in her, Melody had to put her tongue in the pussies and all over the assholes of several dozen female prisoners, nearly all of whom were big, scary, or nasty, if not all three. Whenever they had to piss they wouldn't wipe themselves with toilet paper afterward, but would rather have Melody crawl over on all fours and lick up all the residual urine from their foul vulvas and pubic bushes.

The female prisoners seemed to resent her for some reason, as if she was getting special treatment. She was, of course, but not the kind anyone would ever want. They would slap her out of nowhere or shove her from behind and knock her to the floor. They all seemed to unify together behind their disdain for her, laughing whenever anything humiliating happened to her. When they realized that the guards would nearly always look the other way when it came to mistreatment of Melody, they only became more bold.

In the showers they would slap her swollen pregnant tits, or shove their fingers and fists up her pussy and asshole, or lodge soap bars up them. In the cells they'd have her sit nude at a table and place her tits right up on the edge of the table, the big nipples just barely on the edge, then another woman would get on the table barefoot and stand right on her pierced nipples, putting all their weight on them, the balls of her feet crushing Melody's nipples into the steel tabletop. Melody's screams would echo throughout the entire jail, and milk would shoot out in multiple directions in thin jets. She would shake violently and her eyes would roll into the back of her head as they shifted their weight around on her tits, sometimes just putting all of it right on the ends of her nipples and sometimes standing on the fat of the whole breast. Melody would nearly pass out from the pain, but could still expect this to happen at least twice a week.

When she'd been in jail for nine months it looked like something was just waiting to rip out of her belly. It extended straight out three times longer than her engorged tits, which were also swollen and transformed that she didn't recognize them. Her nipples and areolas themselves seemed to be engorged, like little torpedoes that were always hard and jutting out, her barbells now just barely poking out of the sides of her fat, brown nipples. Her bellybutton was distended and bulging out. She was lucky enough to not have any very bad stretch marks on her belly or tits.

The guards videoed every single time she got fucked solo or gangbang and put it on her forums. Her extremely pregnant form seemed to excite them all even more, as if appealing to some deeply primitive part of their brains that triggered increased aggression. They would grab her by the hair and spin her around on the wet tile floor of the showers to get her into position to fuck the next guy, and would slam into her cunt so hard that she would sometimes have bruises around her crotch. Her lower piercing made every thrust feel like a direct assault on her clit.

"Bitch looks like she's pregnant with a whole litter of runts."

With cum leaking out of her still-shaved pussy and asshole just below her enormously pregnant belly she would look like a breed-pig caught in a never-ending cycle of mating, as if as soon as she delivered the one she was incubating now the next sperm would catch. Something that just lived to pop out whelps for whatever marauding cock managed to knock her up - a never-ending cycle of cum.

She felt the baby kicking every day. It kept her awake half the time she was even allowed to attempt to sleep. Between that and the hormones and the abuse, she felt as if her mind was coming untethered half the time.

Her water broke one night as she was having her private-time with two of the senior prisoners in their cell. She was on all fours, getting fucked in the throat on one end and fucked in the ass on the other, when she suddenly felt a sort of pop and then a wash of warm liquid flowing down her inner thighs. At first she thought she had squirted, as she was wont to do sometimes, but she quickly realized it wasn't that. It poured out in a sudden and prolonged gush of yellowish fluid that pooled up in the hollows of the white bed sheets around her knees.

The guy in her ass paused mid thrust.

"What in the fuck? You piss yourself, you nasty bitch?"

The two men looked at her in confusion and partial horror as it dawned on them what was happening.

"Oh hell no, get her out of our cell if she's doing this."

The guards came and took her to the shower room to birth the baby. She labored through the night, unassisted, the guards just poking their heads in uncertainly from time to time. One of them brought in a camera on a tripod, positioned it in front of her, between her spread legs, and left it running. Never a private moment. She soon became too distracted by the discomfort to continue paying it any attention.

Eventually they brought in one of the male nurses when his shift started. He was part of the ring of men who had regularly taken turns fucking her all these months. He came in and saw her panting and sweating, lying in the labor position on the shower floor. He put fingers from both hands into her vagina and pried her open for a look.

"It will be here pretty soon," was all he said. With that he left her again.

By the time of the morning shower the baby still hadn't crowned. All the male prisoners from the cellblock filed in, bemused or wicked grins on all their faces. They had heard her huffing and moaning all night.

The guards let them keep her company all through the process. Most just kept their distance and watched, but many took the opportunity to crouch in front of her face and shove their hard cocks into her open mouth, despite her major protests.

Soon they saw the dark head peek forth from between those massively parted labia in a thick welter of blood and fluid, the clit piercing placed so incongruously above. Melody became quite possibly the first person ever to deliver a baby while getting throatfucked. The rest of them watched her whelp her anonymous spawn onto the ground like a dog. She gagged and wretched and screamed when she could get air. She looked down and saw the head with its wet, wiry hairs splitting her cunt wide open. She screamed at the top of her lungs and passed in and out of consciousness.

The nurse came back in time to see the infant burst forth in a final screaming push from Melody, deposited onto the shower floor in a tide of amniotic fluid. He picked it up, wiped the viscera from its eyes and severed the umbilical cord. He directed one of the shower heads to spray in between Melody's legs, and then held the child up to be cleaned by the water.

The nurse tried to staunch the bleeding between her legs, but it kept on. He had the guards come and remove the prisoners from the area.

She was brought into the medical area. She was put onto a bed and the baby was laid across her bare chest. It was a boy. It was half black. It latched onto her pierced nipples and mawed harshly with its gums. She felt delirious. She felt no connection to this child at all.

The nurse was looking increasingly frantic. He put gauze between her legs. He ran lines. He pulled out his personal phone and made multiple calls. She heard the words "hemorrhaging," and "scrutiny."

She faded out of consciousness. She woke in an ambulance and faded out again and rewoke in another room. Sunlight came in through a window. There was a nurse in the room. A female nurse. She took her pulse and told her to rest. The baby was gone.

She slept and woke and slept again. She was on enough painkillers to make her float in a world of apathy and disconnect.

When she finally really came to, she felt like she had been hit by a train, but her mind was finally clear. The baby was brought back to her at some point. They laid it on her chest and she allowed it to breastfeed. Her nipple and clit piercings had been removed at some point.

Eventually some legal caseworker came and discussed the specifics of her case. She barely took in what the woman was saying. She cited precedent, argued areas of jurisprudence. They had reviewed her unique case, seen her "lifestyle" that was well-documented online. The child would become a ward of the state. She was, however, being released due to the numerous apparent clerical errors and rights violations that seemed to have taken place during her incarceration. Her arrest and charges would stay on her record.

She saw the sheet.

Melody Ann Ainsley. Sex: F. Age: 26. Eight counts of prostitution. One count of indecent exposure. One count of public intoxication.

She was given time to say goodbye to the baby. Her baby. It didn't feel like hers. She looked at it there on her, sucking at her breast with its eyes closed and its fine hair in tiny black curls on its head. She felt no connection to it. It was something that had been an invader inside of her body for nine months, overdeveloped cum from someone who had raped her probably without a word to her, who had used her and planted his semen into her womb without a moment's hesitation, knowing that his would be just one load among a hundred or more others, that he would never be identified or found if he happened to be the one to knock her up. She felt bad for the child. But she just couldn't care for it. She was glad they were taking it away.

She stayed in the hospital for another two days. Even though all the nurses treated her very coldly and with barely-disguised disdain, it was still the first time in nine months she had been treated like anything other than a piece of meat. She almost cried. They ran tests. They told her she had chlamydia and gonorrhea, but they could be cured with antibiotics. She declined a pap smear. What difference would it make? A motherly older nurse sternly told her it was "a miracle" she didn't have HIV. Melody turned crimson red in the face but said nothing.