Meloni Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The inspection lasted between 20 and 25 minutes and in addition to what I have already described, Dr.Khoury patted Meloni's bottom hard, pinched her nipples, and at the end he stood on her right side, with his left arm encircling her waist and with his right hand he penetrated Meloni's pussy, whose moaning was no longer so soft.

Finally, after 5 long minutes of it, Dr. Khoury seemed satisfied with the inspection and returned to his seat, leaving Meloni in the center of the room with her legs shaking on top of her heels.

"Meloni, you can take a seat again." Said the Dr. patiently.

She came back to the couch and reached out to pick up her clothes, but Dr.Khoury intervened:

"Meloni, please stay naked. I forgot to tell you that from today on, every time you enter this room you will do so without clothes, so we won't waste time waiting for you to take them off. Next week you can leave your clothes in the waiting room, don't worry, no one will enter the office, my appointments are scheduled with enough time between each other to respect the privacy of all patients."

Meloni then sat next to me with her legs together and her hands on her knees. Her face was red and a little sweaty, and her breathing was somewhat rapid.

"As you might have understood," continued Dr.Khoury, "consent is essential in this therapy. Please tell me how you felt during the inspection I just performed on you, Meloni?"

"Well... "Meloni was a little restless, but she soon recovered and affirmed, "I felt very comfortable."

"Why do you think you felt this way?" the doctor asked.

"Perhaps because it was a medical examination" Meloni answered with some doubt.

"For some other reason?" Insisted the Dr.

"Maybe I was comfortable because my husband was present, and that gave me confidence."

"How did you feel David?" said the Dr. addressing me.

Needless to say, I was somewhat stunned by everything I had just witnessed and felt. I wasn't sure what I could tell because I was also trying to hide my wet pants with a cushion. Finally I said:

"Well... errr... I must admit that I've had mixed feelings, although it's not the first time I've seen another man touch my wife, it was never something like... this intense and much less with her being naked... but I must admit that I got horny seeing you touch my wife like that."

After a short silence during which Dr.Khoury took some notes in his notebook. Finally he looked up and said to us:

"Well, we are close to the end of this session now, and I must tell you that there is clearly some concern among you about the situation that brought you to my office in the first place. It is not something that has no solution, but we must work on it so it does not affect your affective sexual relationship down the road. So, we are going to implement some communication resources to make sure that everything goes well from now on. Later today, I will create a chat with the phone numbers you have provided. I consider it convenient that David has the function of sending messages blocked."

"Why?!" I said immediately.

"You see," Dr.Khoury began to explain slowly "It is better that your messages come from a single source so as not to create confusion, and taking into account that it is Meloni who experiences this type of situations firsthand, it is better that she have the ability to contact me in case of an emergency. Don't worry David, you will be able to read all the messages and you will be able to transmit your ideas through Meloni. Understood?"

"Yeah... I guess there's no problem with that..."

"Thank you David," The doctor cut me off quickly. "As part of the therapy each week there will be some homework assigned. During today's session Meloni commented that you guys practice fellatio frequently. I want you to continue that practice, especially because in the next session Meloni will perform fellatio on me. Now our session for today is over. It has been a real pleasure meeting you and I'll wait for you here next week at the same time. Meloni, you can pick up your clothes now. If you want, you can dress in the waiting room." Dr.Khoury said, pointing to the door of his office.

Without the ability or opportunity to react, Meloni and I got up and went to the waiting room. The office door closed behind us and Meloni immediately began to dress. I was not able to articulate a word, but finally I decided to break the ice:

"Are you OK honey?"

"Oh my dear!" Meloni sighed "That was extraordinary!"

"Err... Are you feeling alright?"

"Oh yes my love, I think this therapy is going to help us a lot, I can't wait for you to come home from work tonight."

We left the building and before we parted ways, we both kissed each other vehemently.

The rest of the afternoon I couldn't concentrate on work. I could not get out of my mind the experience that I had witnessed hours before in Dr.Khoury's office. I had several erections and since I was not being very productive I decided to come home a little earlier.

When I got to the apartment Meloni was not there. I sent her a text:

(me) Honey, I'm home now, where are you?

I placed the phone on the kitchen counter, went straight to the room, changed my clothes, and went down to the building lobby to get the mail. Upon re-entering the apartment, my phone registered a message from Meloni:

(Meloni) My love, I was a little tense and decided to go to the gym to get some exercise. See you at home later. Kisses.

Meloni takes great care of her figure. She is 5'6" and lightly athletic. She has a balanced diet and exercises daily. Every morning she goes for a run around the neighborhood. It's a real show for the neighbors to see her running in her leggings and her tight top that doesn't prevent the incredible swaying of her breasts. From time to time she goes to a gym near where we live, where she is obviously the biggest attraction for all the men who go there to work out.

DING! My phone sounded again, only this time it was not Meloni who was sending the message but Dr.Khoury:

(Dr.Khoury) It was a pleasure getting to know you today. Please let me know if you have questions or concerns, otherwise I will see you in my office next week.

I wanted to reply but when trying to write my reply this message appeared on the screen: Only administrators can send messages. I remembered what the doctor said in his office. I suddenly realized that the chat had a profile photo: I clicked on the circle and was amazed to see it full screen: it was a full frontal photo of Meloni naked in Dr.Khoury's office! My heart overflowed and I had to drink water. The Dr. had chosen a photo in which Meloni was fully exposed. I thought about texting Meloni to warn her, but then I remembered that she was at the gym and that it would be better to wait for her to come home.

I began to do other things around the house to forget a bit about everything that was related to our new therapy. I spent some time reading and watching some videos on the internet. After a while...

DING!

I looked at the clock and said, "I'm sure Meloni has seen her photo and is texting me", I quickly went to get my phone to see the message that was indeed from Meloni... only it wasn't for me, but for the therapy chat:

(Meloni) Hi Dr.Khoury, thanks for seeing us today, the pleasure was ours. I really liked today's treatment and can't wait for next week to continue with therapy.

Really Meloni? I was stunned with what I had just read. Then I reflected and thought, maybe this is something that Meloni needs more than me. Her ex-husband was not as permissive as I am about the situations Meloni experiences. Marvin forbade certain things to Meloni like dressing sexy, flirting with men or wearing high heels. Having spent two years of restrictions definitely conditioned Meloni's life, so when Marvin's imprisonment occurred, Meloni felt liberated and began to dress and act freely. It was obvious to me that if I wanted to keep this woman by my side I should follow Dr.Khoury's advice: consent is very important.

DING! This time it was Dr.Khoury:

(Dr.Khoury) Hi Meloni, I am glad to hear that. I just wanted to check if you feel ok. During the session today I did slap your glutes and pinch your nipples hard for a long time. I hope you don't feel pain now.

DING! (Meloni) Oh no Dr., I'm fine. My nipples have been a little aroused during the afternoon and I think they still are, but I feel fine.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Well, it is completely normal for nipples to react that way for several hours after inspection. I would feel better if I could see them now to make sure they are fine.

DING! (Meloni) Oh, but I am at the dressing room in the gym, I am about to take a shower before heading home. How would it be possible for you to take a look at them?

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Just take a photograph and send it to me.

DING! A picture of Meloni's well proportioned body, fully naked in front of a mirror appeared on my screen. I couldn't believe what was going on between my wife and the doctor.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) I'm sorry Meloni, but I cannot see your nipples well in that photograph. You happen to have large areolas and I cannot distinguish them from your nipples at that distance. Would you kindly take another photograph closer to them?

DING! (Meloni) Sure!

DING! DING! Two pics, one of each nipple appeared on the screen this time.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Thanks, Meloni. I see your nipples look fine, a little erected but as I said that's normal. I will attach these photographs to your file.

At that point I had a huge boner. I could hardly stand up. I decided to relax by watching TV for a bit while I waited for Meloni to come back from the gym.

Surprisingly, Meloni and I didn't talk about therapy at all that night. We discussed trivial things and plans for the weekend, but not a single mention of our therapy or messages with Dr.Khoury. This was repeated the next day, however Meloni gave me 2 blow jobs each morning and we had sex before going to sleep every night.

On Friday while I was at work the phone sounded again:

DING! (Meloni) Hi Dr.Khoury, it's Meloni. How are you? I hope not to interrupt you at this time, but I have a question related to our next session.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Dear Meloni, I am OK. You do not interrupt me at all. Please, tell me what is your concern.

DING! (Meloni) Well, you mentioned I was due to perform oral sex on you during our next session and I was wondering... Do you expect me to swallow your cum too? I mean in case you cum in my mouth.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Yes, Meloni, I will need you to do that when I ejaculate inside your mouth. I need to keep the office clean for my next appointment. I hope you understand.

DING! (Meloni) Oh I do! No problem then.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Have you been practicing?

DING! (Meloni) Sure I have been. David is helping me a lot!

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Good. Do you have any other questions?

DING! (Meloni) Well... kind of. The other day during the inspection, I happened to notice you had an erection when you were behind me. While it did not bother me at all, I felt like you have a large penis... and... I was wondering if you could tell me what your size is.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Of course, I reach 7 and ¼ inches when fully erected. Is this an issue for you?

DING! (Meloni) Oh!, Not at all! Marvin is 7 and 3/4, so I have experience with a large penis already.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) May I ask you your size of bra?

DING! (Meloni) Yes, I normally use a 34 L, whenever I find that size...

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Good, I will add that fact to your file and... I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday then.

DING! (Meloni) Me too Doctor!

Following this conversation made me lose focus from work again. I had to go outside to get some fresh air. Dr.Khoury must have been a very good therapist because he was in control of Meloni and she seemed quite happy. I sat on a park bench to think. I remembered some of my previous relationships. I've really been lucky to meet great women before in my life, but none of them could compare to Meloni. My sex life has been more active than ever since I met her. Meloni is much younger than me, she is in her youth and it is logical that she is taking a positive attitude towards therapy.

I sat for a while in the park. I saw many beautiful women, running, walking, talking on their cell phones... I thought, How many of them would I like to kiss? How many of them would I like to have sex with? Probably almost all of them. Then I had a revelation: Meloni's marriage to Marvin failed because he was very strict with her, he didn't allow her to do many things she needed and in the end he ended up losing her. I can't let that happen to me too. For me, losing Meloni would be a disaster, I wouldn't have the strength to start over. If it turns out that other men go too far with her, Why should I care? If Meloni is happy with Dr.Khoury's treatment, Why should I stop it?

There was just one thing I needed to know, so I decided to go home to talk to Meloni.

"Honey, there's one thing I want to ask you. Why do you always appear so smiling in therapy chat photos?"

"Oh, I always smile in photos, that's what my mother taught me since I was little. For me it is already something natural. You do not like the pictures?"

"I love them! You look beautiful in all of them."

Meloni's mother is a lovely person, just a bit envious of her daughter's tits. She had Meloni when she was 22, and when Meloni was 9 she married Walter, Meloni's step-dad.

Every Sunday we go to Walter and Katherine's house to spend the day. Meloni has a very close relationship with them, especially with Walter. Ever since I met my in-laws, I couldn't help but see the licenses that Walter takes with Meloni: kisses on the lips, constant hugs, and every time Meloni takes a seat, she does so on Walter's lap. Katherine doesn't seem to mind, so I never dared to question this behavior and consider it normal in the family context. This is very much to the liking of Walter who had several run-ins with Marvin because of his close bond with his stepdaughter.

Walter and Katherine live in a beautiful small villa in Boca Raton. Well, this is during the winter because in the summer they go to Minnesota where Walter is from to visit his family, so during that time Meloni and I use now and then my in-laws' house to check on it, enjoy a little more space and its beautiful pool. Meloni kept her room as a girl, only instead of a single bed, she now had the full size bed that she shared with Marvin during their marriage. Perhaps it was the only thing she could keep from that.

Like every Sunday, Meloni put on a miniskirt, high-heeled shoes and a top with a heart-stopping cleavage because she knew that was to her stepfather's taste and to please him even more, she did not wear panties. Walter always jokingly asked, "What color are the panties my little pussy is wearing today?" To which Meloni immediately responded by raising her miniskirt to her belly button height: "Dad! It's too hot to wear panties." Then they both laughed and kissed each other on the lips. I admit that I have witnessed this scene many times and I can't help but get horny with it.

Meloni and I decided not to tell her parents about our therapy. She didn't want her mother to worry. Both Katherine and Walter were very affected by Meloni's divorce and everything that happened with Marvin. So our Sunday passed more or less as usual, Walter constantly groping Meloni, Katherine and I talking about trivial things, some tv time...

We normally have lunch by the pool, and Meloni takes advantage of the privacy of the house to go naked and get tanned on those parts of her body she cannot expose in public. We swim a little and Meloni always lets Walter push her on her old swing for a while. He gropes her boobs every time he has a chance and pushes her hard on her butt constantly. I might say I enjoy the view of Meloni's boobs balancing while having a cocktail seated next to Katherine.

At some point in the afternoon, like every Sunday, both Meloni and her parents would go upstairs to take a nap while I stayed in the living room watching a soccer game. Katherine always complains about Walter's snoring, so she sends him to sleep in Meloni's room. This does not change during the nap on Sunday.

Napping over, Katherine looked rejuvenated, but Walter and Meloni couldn't seem to sleep a wink. Katherine always put it down to her husband's snoring, but maybe the bed in Meloni's room wasn't big enough for two people, especially considering that Walter was quite big. Who knows?

After dinner we went home. At the door, Walter always took the opportunity to give Meloni a long kiss and squeeze her ass with both hands.

We didn't usually have sex on Sunday nights. Meloni is always very tired and as soon as she gets home, she would take a cold shower and immediately go to bed. I never quite understood why she is so sleepy after taking a three and a half hour nap.

Monday morning, back to work. Some documents to review, balance sheets to correct, and various other tasks made a full morning.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) This is Dr.Khoury with a friendly reminder that you have an appointment on Wednesday at 2:30 PM at my office. I look forward to seeing you!

I didn't pay too much attention to the message. It was a simple reminder of our appointment, so I went back to the paperwork I had pending. After an hour...

DING! (Meloni) Hi Dr.Khoury! Thanks for the message, I will add it to my calendar.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Hello Meloni. Good to hear from you. Now that I have your attention I want to remind you that on Wednesday we will start the session with a full body inspection before we go onto fellatio. Now, I remember you trembling at the end of the inspection the other day. Standing up on heels with your legs spread could be tiring so I would recommend you practice today and tomorrow to get used to it.

DING! (Meloni) Oh! Sure. Will do it, but I do not have marks on the floor like the ones you have at your office. What should I do?

DING! (Dr.Khoury) They are about 4 feet away from each other. Just take a tape measure and place two objects insteads of marks, that would do the trick. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

DING! (Meloni) OK thanks, I will let you know how it goes.

I went back to work. I decided not to worry at all about these conversations between the Dr. and Meloni, after all, it was private and confidential and I was aware of everything they were saying and posting. Later that afternoon:

DING! A full frontal naked pic of Meloni in her heels in front of the mirror we have in our apartment bedroom appeared on the screen.

DING! (Meloni) Hi Dr.! Am I doing this the right way?

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Well, it's good, although you should try to spread your legs a little more and also bring your pelvis to the front.

DING! (Meloni) Like this?

DING! Another full frontal of Meloni, this time with the corrections requested by the doctor.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Yes, that's correct. I will add those two photographs to your file as well for future references. Now, let's see how long you can stand up like that. It's past 5:30, Could you last at least 40 minutes?

DING! (Meloni) I will try. Thanks.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) My pleasure.

40 minutes? If I leave home now I will be there in 35. - I said-. I drove home immediately and I couldn't take out of my mind the last two pics I saw of Meloni. I got home and immediately got on the elevator. The fifth floor was never as far as that day. I ran down the hall and as I entered the apartment I went straight to the bedroom and there was Meloni in all her glory.

"Hey honey, 5 more minutes and I'll be with you."

"I can't wait, your pictures turned me on."

"OH!"

I literally jumped on her, groping her tits, her ass, her pussy, her whole body. She immediately got wet and we started kissing hard. I threw her on the bed and penetrated her brutally while she screamed with pleasure. By the time we were done, we were so tired that neither of us wanted to cook, so we ordered take out.