Meloni Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both slept very well that night and the next morning Meloni took care of my morning wood. The rest of the day was pretty normal. I couldn't resist glancing at my cell phone from time to time to see if Meloni or Dr.Khoury would send a message, but nothing happened that day.

Next day life continued, more work for me, some job search for Meloni and a good time for some guys at the gym when Meloni decided to go over to exercise. That night she told me a bunch of men were around her while she was on the treadmill. I asked if any of them dared to touch her and somehow disappointed she said: "No, they didn't."

Finally Wednesday came. As we did the week before, Meloni and I decided to meet at the door of the building where Dr.Khoury's office was located. When I got to the appointment, Meloni was there waiting. Some passing cars honked their horns to get her attention. Meloni was wearing a very tight and very short light pink dress, her breasts were overflowing and her heels enhanced her figure even more.

"Hello my love." She said to me.

I kissed her and then told her:

"I love your outfit, you look awesome."

She smiled at me and walked into the building ahead of me. As she climbed the steep staircase, her dress began to rise due to the movement of her curvy hips, revealing that Meloni was not wearing underwear that day. I hadn't started therapy and I already had a tremendous bone!

We entered the waiting room and I sat down on one of the couches there. Meloni did the same when she suddenly got up and said:

"Oops! I forgot that Dr.Khoury wants me to undress before entering his room."

Meloni quickly took off her pink dress, stripped to her heels and sat back down next to me to wait for our second session to start.

My heart was pounding but Meloni seemed quite relaxed and happy. Finally the office door opened...

"Please come on in."

Dr. Khoury received us with a smile while he took a good look at Meloni. We entered the room and when we were about to sit on the couch Dr. Khoury said:

"Please Meloni, go on the marks. David, sit and make yourself comfortable."

Meloni obeyed and immediately took the position she had been practicing so much at home. There she was again fully exposed. I settled on the couch and Dr.Khoury said:

"How have you been?"

"Good," I replied.

"How about you Meloni?"

"Very good thanks"

"Were you harassed during this past week?" Asked Dr. to Meloni

"Well, not much, some inocent gropes in the Metroline, some naive rubbing at the supermarket but that's all. I got a lot of guys glancing at my boobs and my cleavage too."

"How has been your sexual life for both of you since the last time we met?"

"It's been incredible." I responded.

"Yes, it 's been really good." Reaffirmed Meloni.

"Well, I am glad to hear that. It seems this therapy is working well so far. Let's start then with today's inspection. Are you ready Meloni?"

"I am ready Doctor!" Said Meloni with a big smile.

"David, remember to stay where you are and observe. I will ask about your feelings later, so for now relax and watch."

"Ok doctor."

Dr.Khoury stood up revealing a huge bulge in his pants. His inspection was identical to last week, only Meloni started moaning hard from almost the start. After the inspection the Dr. said:

"Meloni, have you ever thought about having children?"

"errr... well, you see, the thing is, when I was married to Marvin we didn't have a lot of money, so that year as a Christmas gift I promised him that I would never have children if it wasn't with him."

"David, How do you feel about that?"

"Well, I do not care much about it. I already have a son from a relationship I had in my youth. He is about to start college and he lives in Germany. I just talked to him the other day to wish him a happy 18th birthday. As for Marvin, I do not worry at all, he is going to spend some years in the shade."

"I see," Said Dr.Khoury. "I asked because I wanted to check if Meloni's nipples were suitable for lactation. It is a simple test that consists of sucking the nipples as if I were feeded with milk from the breasts."

"Is it necessary Dr.?" I said.

"It is highly recommended to know if the breasts are good for a possible maternity. It won't take too much time and it will serve as a proper preamble for the fellatio your wife will perform on me today."

"Let's do it honey!" Said Meloni "It can't hurt to know."

"Ok I guess..."

"Thanks David." He cut me off quickly. "Meloni, please come and sit next to me. Put your glutes in the arm of this armchair and lay your legs over mine."

Meloni sat on the right side of Dr.Khoury. I could have a frontal vision of the scene. The Dr. surrounded Meloni's waist with his right arm while he groped her right boob with his left hand.

"Please Meloni lean back your head a little so I can have a better access to your right nipple without having to care much about your hair."

Meloni did it right away and the Dr. placed his mouth all over Meloni's right nipple. Dr. started to suck softly but increased the sucktion very soon. At that point Meloni started to laugh.

"Anything wrong Meloni?" Asked the doctor.

"No, it's just your beard and mustache, they give me tickles."

"Please Meloni, try to focus. I want you to look directly in the eyes of your husband while I perform the test."

Meloni looked at me and as Dr. restarted the sucking she started to moan heavily, always with her eyes fixed on mine. I was having a huge erection at the moment.

"I am done with this one, please turn your shoulders slightly to your right so I can have better access to your left nipple."

Meloni did without taking her eyes from me. In doing so, Dr.Khoury took the opportunity to put his left hand between Meloni's legs. Little by little he managed to spread them until her pussy was completely exposed to my sight. The Dr. began to suck Meloni's left nipple hard and immediately inserted three fingers into her cunt and Meloni couldn't help but say:

"mmmm mmmm mmmm So nice! What a great pleasure! aaaaaammmm nnnnn nnnnnn mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm..."

She was having a great time with this test.

When Dr. Khoury considered he had enough sucking to draw conclusions, he ordered Meloni to get up.

"Meloni, Do you see that cushion next to your husband? Could you kindly go get it and bring it to me please?"

A sweaty Meloni came over to me and picked up the cushion. In doing so she bent over, exposing her round ass to Dr.Khoury. Suddenly we heard a camera taking shots: Dr. Khoury took advantage of the moment to get some pics of Meloni's ass. She turned and handed him the cushion. The Dr. put it in front of his feet and said:

"Meloni, please go down on your knees. Use the cushion so you can be more comfortable."

When Meloni was already on her knees and looking up, the Dr. stood up and unzipped his pants. With his hands he took out an enormous erect cock.

"Oh my God!" Said Meloni. "That's a huge cock!"

"Meloni, even though you see I have an erection already, please use your hands to touch my penis so you can get to know it better."

Meloni grabbed his cock with both hands and she started to stroke it. After a while Dr Khoury said:

"OK, that is enough. Now, I want you to open your mouth so I can start fellatio therapy."

As soon as Meloni separated her lips Dr.Khoury pushed his cock as hard as he could into Meloni's mouth. Meloni had a little gag reflex at the beginning, but pretty soon, her mouth was going up and down easily. Meloni was performing at her best: she kept her head relatively still, she was very focused on both sucking and licking and the use of her hand around the base of his cock added some nice strokes up and down. In addition, she used tons of saliva to keep Dr. lubricated. However, the best part came with her deepthroating. Meloni learned to deepthroat well while married to Marvin, or at least that's what she said to me. I did not care to ask since I was enjoying myself with what she had accomplished. Dr.Khoury seemed to be having a great time, though at some point he took his cock out of Meloni's mouth, caught some air and said:

"Meloni, I want you to feel my testicles now."

Meloni grabbed his balls with her right hand and looked up at him. Dr.Khoury said to her:

"As you might notice, I have a significant amount of semen this afternoon. I just want you to be aware that I am about to ejaculate inside your mouth as we agreed the other day by phone. You might notice a certain orange flavor in my semen. I drink orange juice every morning. Please open your mouth again."

Meloni did and Dr. Khoury literary fucked her mouth this time. Pretty soon Meloni moaned repeatedly and I knew that the Dr. was unloading his semen in my wife's mouth. I had an orgasm at that very moment.

The Dr. withdrew his cock from Meloni's mouth and she swallowed all his cum in an instant. Then she licked her fingers and waited for Dr.Khoury's instructions.

"Meloni, please go and sit next to your husband."

Meloni sat next to me and we both held hands. Dr.Khoury put his cock back on his pants and took a notebook and a pen. After writing a few sentences in silence he said:

"OK, that was an outstanding fellatio performance, Meloni. How did you feel about it?"

"Well," Said Meloni "It was a little rough at the beginning but in general, I felt pretty good about it. I liked you telling me when you were about to cum, it helped me to be ready for it."

"How about you David?"

"errr... so... I have to admit I liked what I saw. I mean knowing the context we are in, I was confident about Meloni being treated right, Do you know what I mean?"

"Absolutely" Said Dr.Khoury. "You have reached a good level of consent considering you have been in therapy for just a week. As for you Meloni, it is obvious you enjoy the inspection, the papilla mammaria test and the fellation therapy. We are making progress and there will be more goals to accomplish in future sessions, but today we are getting close to the end. At this point I would like to assign you some homework. First of all, Meloni, I want you to send me pics of your nipples every 4 hours for the next 24 hours. I want to make sure they are OK after the papilla mammaria test you took today."

"Will do Dr." Meloni replied.

"I also want you to continue practicing your inspection pose, just send me a photograph everytime you start practicing so I know you are doing it the right way."

"OK."

Dr.Khoury handed me a paper with an address written on it. And he said:

"David, I want you to bring Meloni to this location on Saturday evening. When you arrive, ask for Michael. This is a nightclub where there are glory hole booths. Your wife will be in one of those cabins performing oral sex to clients. Michael will tell you everything you need to know. Please arrive at 8:30, Meloni is supposed to be available from 9 to 10:30 pm."

"Are they going to pay Meloni for giving them blow jobs?" I asked.

"Oh no!" Said Dr.Khoury. "Clients will pay Michael, Meloni will do this just as part of the therapy. Do not worry, you will be with her all time. In fact, I want you to pay close attention to how your wife performs oral sex on those strangers. Next week we will go over your impressions about the experience. I think that's all for today."

"Wait!" Said Meloni "I have a question, What we should expect for next week's therapy session?"

"Ah, yes," Said Dr. Khoury. "Next week I will penetrate you. A sexual consensual encounter is the next step on your therapy."

"Thanks Doctor!" Said Meloni in a happy way.

Dr.Khoury stood up and opened the door. I was shocked with what I just heard and eager to leave the room, so I went first to the waiting room. Meloni was walking behind me and upon reaching the door she hugged Dr.Khoury and kissed him on the cheek. He took the liberty to squeeze her butt with one hand and grope her boobs with the other. Then he closed the door behind us.

"OK honey, let me get dressed before we leave," said Meloni.

It did not take much time for her to put on her slutty pink dress. when we were going down the stairs I asked:

"So... What do you think?"

"Oh, dear, that cum really tasted like orange."