Meloni Ch. 03

Story Info
Meloni Hoar, the slut.
8.4k words
4.42
2.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mouthwash helped a bit to get rid of the bad taste in my mouth. I decided to have lunch before going back to work. I stopped at a fast food place and ate in the car while driving to the office. The food made me feel sick, and I couldn't concentrate at work, so at 3:30 I looked at the clock and decided to go home because I wasn't feeling well.

When I got to the apartment I saw there were men's clothes lying on the floor and heard a sound similar to Flap! Flap! Flap! Flap! coming from the master bedroom. It was constant and intense. I could also hear Meloni's voice saying with pleasure: Ah! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!. I walked down the hall and when I got to the room the door was open. There were Michael and Meloni on top of the bed fucking doggy style.

"Hello honey, do you remember Mike?"

"What's up dude?" Michael greeted me.

"errr... hello" I stammered.

"Honey, Michael found my white dress at his club and brought it home to me. Why don't you go to the kitchen and make yourself a snack? In 5 minutes I'll finish here and I'll be with you, okay?"

"OK" I said.

I went to the kitchen and waited there for 20 minutes for Michael to finish fucking my wife. When they were done, Michael left the room and began to pick up his clothes and put them back on. Once dressed he said:

"Well my friend, see you soon. Now I have to go, I have a business to run."

Without further ado, he went to the door and left the apartment.

Then I went to the room, where Meloni was lying on the bed face up with her legs apart. When she saw me she said:

"Honey, do you want a turn?"

"Yeah, I think I could use it, I had a horrible afternoon."

I threw myself on top of Meloni and penetrated her, she was sweaty and hot, and her vagina was very wet with the semen that Michael had discharged a few minutes ago. Again I found myself pushing another man's semen into my wife. I felt immense pleasure again, but Meloni was quite calm and let herself be done.

After a while I was savoring her huge breasts and fucking her at the same time, she told me that Michael had offered her a job at his club as a booth girl, but she had turned it down. She told me that Michael was a bit surprised, but she explained that this job was sex for money and that she was not a prostitute. I really liked that and it turned me on so much that I came in her cunt almost immediately. After all, my wife was not a whore, just a slut.

The next day, Meloni went to work at Mr. Gross's office. At night, after dinner, I asked her how her first day at work had been, and according to what Meloni told me, things happened like this:

Meloni arrived on time and Pauli was already waiting for him in his office. He told her to come in and sit down, but there was nowhere without papers or folders, so she had to sit on top of him. Immediately Pauli began to fondle her at ease. As he talked about what to do with all that junk, he massaged her breasts, slipping his hands under her bra. Meloni didn't want Pauli to break her bra because it had been hard for her to find one of that size, so she decided to lower the straps below the elbow so that Pauli had more freedom to feel her. He thanked her with a kiss on Meloni's lips.

After a while he told Meloni to begin her work. She got up and both of Pauli's hands went directly to Meloni's ass. Pauli told her to take off her clothes if she didn't want to stain them and Meloni complied. She kept her high heels on because Pauli told her that maybe there were thumbtacks on the floor and she could prick herself.

Meloni's first task was to clean out an old safe full of yellowed papers. Meloni bent over to start pulling out papers and setting them aside. Since everything was so mixed up, she almost didn't know where to put her feet. In the end she found a couple of holes in the ground, about 4 feet away. It was not difficult for Meloni to work with her legs open, as she was already used to Dr.Khoury's inspections.

Suddenly, she felt Pauli's cock penetrating her from behind. Meloni grabbed the door of the safe and began to moan with pleasure. Pauli had a hold of her hips and was fucking her hard. It didn't take long for him to cum inside her cunt. Meloni went back to work and Pauli wiped his dick on Meloni's dress.

At lunchtime, Pauli told Meloni that all he could offer her was some milk. Meloni said she would love it and a minute later she was on her knees in front of Paulie giving him a blow job. Pauli came in her mouth and Meloni was satisfied.

The rest of the time Meloni spent putting papers in garbage bags and getting increasingly loud pats on the ass.

Thus, the last Wednesday of March arrived and it was the first in which we did not have therapy with Dr. Khoury. Meloni seemed somewhat sad, but work at Mr. Gross's office helped with this. I also went to work and after lunch I didn't have much to do. I realized that I had nothing on my schedule because I had blocked out Wednesday afternoons for therapy. So at 2:30 in the afternoon I was ready to go. I came home and parked the car not far from the apartment. When I got to the street where I live, I saw Walter's car parked on the sidewalk. I went up to the apartment and moans came from the master bedroom, I got closer and... Walter was in bed on top of Meloni! The two of them were fucking and panting. I turned silently and decided to go out into the street, but I couldn't help but overhear the conversation they were having, and out of curiosity I stayed for a while.

"You like what daddy does to you?"

"Oh yes, I love it, take care of me daddy please, be good to me."

"You are my little pussy, my precious little thing, I will miss you in Minnesota."

"I want you to fuck me daddy, fuck me well, leave me well satisfied."

"Will you keep sending me nude pictures of yourself?"

"All you want daddy."

When they finished they stayed for a while hugging on the bed.

"What did you tell mom so you could come today?"

"Buff, I told her that I wanted to play golf with my friends one more time before going on a trip, I guess since I always play golf on Tuesdays and on Thursdays she was a little surprised because today is Wednesday."

"I love when you come back from playing golf and come to my bed to make one more hole." Meloni said and they both laughed. Then there was a long silence in which I guess they were both kissing. After a while Walter said:

"I must take a shower to return to your mother, besides, your husband must arrive soon, right?"

"No, He must still be at work. Daddy, can I take a shower with you?

"Of course, my pussy."

When I heard the sound of the shower I went to the street to have a drink. After half an hour, I watched as Walter left the building and got into his car to disappear from Miami until after the hurricane season. I went up to the apartment and found Meloni in her bathrobe, fresh out of the shower. She was a bit surprised to see me:

"Home so soon my love?"

"Yeah, I didn't have much work, Did you just take a shower?"

"Oh yeah, I was totally drenched in sweat from all I had to work with Paulie today."

"How did it go with him today?"

"Well, more or less like yesterday..."

I understood and didn't want to talk about it anymore, but it was obvious that in the last six hours Meloni had had sex with two men, and I felt very horny, but I couldn't ask for a turn, so I had to wait until later.

On Thursday night when I arrived home, Meloni told me without any shame that she had given Paulie a blow job and how much she liked working for him:

"Paulie treats me very well and I thank him by letting him grope me, and whenever he wants to I give him a blowjob and he cums in my mouth with pleasure. What a shame tomorrow is my last day of work for him! Still, I'm glad he's retiring, he seems a bit tired, especially after this week with me cleaning his office."

"Maybe to celebrate you've done a good job we can go to dinner tomorrow."

"errr...honey, I can't, you see, I forgot to tell you, I have a date with Cleaver tomorrow night. He's going to take me to a very expensive restaurant and then... well, we'll see, he's coming to pick me up at 7."

"Okay, we can go to dinner another day, maybe on Saturday."

"Well... I also forgot to tell you, Mike has invited us to his club on Saturday night. I hope you don't mind, if you want I can go by myself and..."

"No, it's okay, I'll go with you, don't worry.

"Thanks my love".

As I found out later, that Friday morning, Meloni's last day at work in Pauli's office, the morning began with Meloni on her knees sucking Pauli's cock, swallowing his viscous and yellowish semen for the last time. Pauli really enjoyed this blowjob because Meloni gave herself to do it really well. Almost everything was clean and there was no furniture left in the office, so Paulie leaned against the window and told Meloni to come over. They kissed passionately and then Pauli turned Meloni around, pulled up her dress and entered her from behind. Meloni was standing with her ass leaning against Paulie while he fucked her with a lot of desire. In the end, Pauli came inside of her and Meloni pulled her panties up and her dress down, leaving Paulie sitting in the window gasping and coughing. He gave Meloni a check and they said goodbye. They promised each other to keep in touch.

Arriving home on Friday, Meloni was already preparing for her date with Cleaver. At seven there was a knock at the door, I opened it and it was Cleaver, very elegantly dressed.

"Hi David, how are you?"

"Well, and you?"

"Very well looking forward to having a good time with Meloni."

"Great, I think she will be ready soon."

We talked about unimportant things, work and so on sitting on the couch. Suddenly the door to my bedroom opened and we heard the click of Meloni's shoes. When she got to us, Cleaver and I both stood with our jaws hanging open. Meloni was stunning, in a skintight black dress that accentuated her pronounced curves. Her cleavage was huge and revealed a great deal of her chest. She had curled her hair and put on makeup. Cleaver walked over to her and kissed her on the lips, not caring at all that I was there. Meloni didn't seem to care either and holding his hand she said to me:

"Well my love, Cleaver and I are leaving, if we return soon and you haven't gone to bed maybe we'll see you, if not, have a good time."

"You too honey, bye Cleaver."

"Bye" And taking her by the waist and putting another hand on her ass they went out the door.

I spent the rest of the evening in the apartment, watching TV and thinking about how much fun Meloni was having with Cleaver. At around 10:30 the door of the apartment opened and it was Meloni who was returning with Cleaver.

"Hello honey, we are back, I hope you don't mind but I invited Cleave to sleep over."

"Well, okay I don't care, the guest room is always ready."

"Good!" answered Meloni "because you're going to sleep there tonight" she turned to Cleaver and said "I'm going to put on my pajamas."

Cleaver and I stayed up talking about what their date had been like. He told me how all the men had their eyes on Meloni, and that some of them tried to get away with her. I told him that this was something we were working on with Dr. Khoury, that he shouldn't worry about it at all. Suddenly Meloni appeared in the room wearing a wide open sheer nightgown revealing her breasts and cunt.

"Good night David. Cleave, Will you come to bed?"

Cleaver said good night and followed Meloni to my bedroom. I collected some plates and glasses and took them to the kitchen and went to sleep in the guest room. In the corridor, as I passed the master bedroom, I saw they left the door open and at that moment Meloni was undressing and kissing Cleaver.

From the bed in the guest room I could hear Cleaver and Meloni gasping and moaning in pleasure. I couldn't fall asleep and at some point I had to go to the bathroom. I usually use the one in our bedroom, but Cleaver and Meloni were there, so I had to go down the hall to use the bathroom off the living room. When I walked past my room, I saw that Cleaver was fucking Meloni doggystyle. She had her hands resting on an armchair that we have in the back corner, next to the window. Her naked body was bent. Meloni was standing with her legs spread wide and still wearing her heels. Cleaver was fucking her hard and at a good pace. I went to the bathroom and when I came back, I saw that they had gone to bed. Cleaver was lying on his back and Meloni was sitting on top of him, her back to him with her hands resting on Cleaver's shoulders. Meloni had her legs spread wide and I could see her go up and down bouncing her clit off Cleaver's cock. I got a boner and went to the guest room to masturbate. I felt very comfortable knowing that my wife was having such a good time. Having a slut wife was turning out to be more fun than I imagined.

I slept very well that night, and woke up the next morning to find Cleaver and Meloni still in bed.

"Good morning, David," Cleaver said.

"Hello darling!" Meloni exclaimed.

"Good morning, Did you sleep well?"

"Yes my love. Hey, can you make us breakfast?

"Yes of course."

"Thank you my love. Cleave, Do you want to take a shower with me before you go to work?"

"Sure!" Cleaver said.

I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for them. After a while, Cleaver appeared dressed. We chatted a bit.

"Believe it or not, today is Saturday and I have work to do. It's normal being a lawyer," Cleaver said.

We continued chatting and having breakfast until Meloni appeared with her hair wet. She was wearing only her white bathrobe and it was open in the front, revealing much of her breasts and her entire cunt. She came to the kitchen to have breakfast with us and Cleaver took the opportunity to massage her tits some more. When we all finished eating, Cleaver said goodbye to us, shook my hand and kissed Meloni for a couple of minutes, groping her again without worrying that I was present.

We spent Saturday morning cleaning the apartment as usual, only this time we packed some clothes into suitcases to take to Walter and Katherine's house. We were going to spend the night there after going to Michael's club. My in-laws were already in Minnesota and Meloni and I would be able to enjoy their lovely home for the summer.

Again, Meloni chose to dress very provocatively to go to Michael's club. It was a very tight and very short black dress and open at the back. Meloni was sensational in it. She was also wearing very light black heels.

When we got to the club all eyes turned to her. There were shouts, whistles and applause. Michael came to greet us.

"Hey bitch" he said to Meloni as he grabbed her ass and gave her a tongue kiss.

He greeted me and led us to a table. He served us drinks and we chatted with him for a while until Meloni said:

"Mike, Do you think I could use one of your booths tonight?"

"Meloni!" I exclaimed.

"Oh honey! Please let me have a little fun," Meloni replied.

"Well...I don't know," Michael said. "All the girls are busy. But... maybe I can free one of them and tell her to come keep David company while you're in the booth. What do you think?

"It's OK with me" I hastened to say. At least I could spend the night with someone while Meloni was busy.

"Yes, yes, yes! Mike please," Meloni said.

"Wait, I'll be right back," Michael said.

When Michael left I asked Meloni:

"You don't mind that I'm with another woman?"

"No my love, enjoy, but use a condom please."

Michael returned accompanied by a tall, very athletic black young woman with short hair.

"David, this is Pluto."

Pluto wasted no time sitting on top of me. She had a nice ass and I was immediately horny. Pluto put her arms around me and said:

"Is this the bitch who is going to sub me in the booth tonight?"

"Yes, this is Meloni, my wife."

"Hi bitch," Pluto said.

"Hi Pluto," said Meloni.

"Ahem, I think it's time for Meloni to get ready," Michael said. "We'd better leave David and Pluto alone so they can get to know each other better. Meloni, today you will be back in booth#2, let's go first to my office so I can help you to get ready."

"Sounds good to me!" Meloni said "See you later honey" she tried to kiss me but Pluto didn't let her:

"Fuck off bitch."

Meloni disappeared into Michael's office and Pluto started kissing me. I could taste the cocks she had been sucking for the last hour. I played with her all over her body, we drank, we danced, we had a great time.

Meanwhile, during the three and a half hours we were at Michael's club, Meloni served a crowd of men who patiently lined up, not only to receive blowjobs from Meloni but also to touch and fuck her through the hole. Sometimes Meloni would open the booth door and let the customer come in to fuck her. It was almost always black men who were invited by Meloni to enter the booth. That night Michael received three blowjobs from Meloni. He was definitely becoming his best customer.

I was watching all of this from where I was sitting with Pluto. I had a huge boner and Pluto kept touching my dick through my pants. At the end I couldn't resist another minute and I unzipped my fly and led Pluto's head onto my cock. She blew me off showing that she was a true blowjob professional. I came inside her twice in a row. Pluto tasted my cum and swallowed it. The rest of the night we spent dancing and sitting at our table waiting for Meloni to finish.

Finally, Meloni walked out of the booth completely naked, let a few men who were still in the club touch and kiss her, and then walked over to our table with Michael.

"Honey, are we going home?"

"David," Michael chimed in. "You can take Pluto with you if you want her to spend the night with you, How about that?"

"eerrr... fine... Yes, if she wants to."

"Of course she wants to," Michael said. "I'm just asking you to return her where she belongs before noon tomorrow, OK?"

"Of course," I said. "Meloni, are you going to get dressed?"

"You can dress in the car bitch, let's go," said Pluto.

I left the club holding onto Pluto's waist. Meloni walked behind us with her dress and heels in hand. When we got to the car, Pluto told her:

"Hey bitch, you ride on the back seat."

I drove home with Pluto's left hand stroking my dick over my pants. Meloni dressed with some difficulty in the back of the car.

We finally got to my in-laws house. Pluto made Meloni carry the bags inside while I showed her around the house. When Meloni finished bringing in all the luggage we went up to my in-laws' room. Meloni and I always used her king bed when we slept there. Meloni went to her room to leave her clothes and put on one of her translucent nightgowns. When she came back to the room she saw how Pluto had undressed and was kissing me standing next to the bed.

"If you prefer, I can go to sleep in the other room," said Meloni.

"No bitch, I want you to see how I fuck your husband."

Meloni got into bed and Pluto too. At that moment I put on a condom and wanted to turn off the light, but Pluto didn't allow it, she wanted Meloni to see me fucking her and that's how it happened. First Pluto got on top of me. She sat on my dick and I fucked her, fondling and sucking on her nipples. Meloni watched us while stroking her pussy. Then Pluto turned on her side, facing Meloni. I entered her from behind and Pluto and Meloni started kissing. In the end I couldn't resist any more and I cum inside Pluto. I pulled out my dick and immediately Pluto was on top of Meloni who had her legs wide open. They kissed and put their pussies together. Pluto was pushing on top of Meloni who was screaming with pleasure. In the end, they both cum and we all went to sleep.

The next day I woke up alone in bed. Meloni and Pluto were downstairs making breakfast. Meloni and I had to go visit her step-grandfather, so we decided to take Pluto home and then we headed to the nursing home. Once there, all the elders gasped as they saw Meloni walk through the entrance hall on her way to the elevator. We go up to the second floor and enter her step-grandfather's room.