Meloni Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Poor Johnny, I feel so bad for you, please let me know if there is something I can do for you my dear."

Johnny was not embarrassed anymore, he felt more comfortable with the situation, and despite I was present he took the liberty of grabbing Meloni by her waist. He pretty soon started to drive her hands to Meloni's ass and once I finished cooking, they set up the table and sat together across from me.

We ate and drank and had fun. We managed to make a very relaxed vibe and Johnny seemed to have forgotten about his fiasco with Cinthya. Meloni did not take her hand from Johnny's thigh during the time we were having dinner as she continued to do so when we got back to the couch to watch some tv. I sat in an armchair from where I saw how close Meloni and Johnny were to each other.

At some point the conversation turned into Johnny's plans for the future regarding dating other women.

"Look Johnny, you will find a nice girl to go out with soon." I said.

"Yes, I guess I need to put myself to it." Answered Johnny.

"This last week must have been difficult for you," said Meloni. "You know there are no secrets between Cinthya and me..."

"Why do you say that?" Asked Johnny.

"Well, I know you guys had sex at least twice a week... and I guess you must be frustrated about not being with a woman." Meloni was caressing Johnny's chest while saying it. She also placed her left knee on top of his lap and Johnny took the opportunity to drive his left hand to Meloni's ass.

"Yeah, I guess it's been hard," said Johnny.

"Honey," said Meloni to me.

"Yes dear."

"Do you think Johnny could use me as a temporary solution to his problem?"

Johnny was perplexed but he did not take his hand from Meloni's ass.

"Well", I said, "If he feels ok about it... you know Johnny, Meloni and I have an understanding and I do not mind."

"Are you sure?" Asked Johnny.

"Absolutely, Meloni and I are in a therapy that's helping explore and enhance our sexual desires and experiences. Besides, you are a very good friend, and I understand your needs, so don't worry, go ahead and have fun."

Almost immediately Meloni's tongue gently entered his mouth and sought his own tongue for about a minute. Meloni sat on top of him and Johnny groped her boobs, her ass and her cunt. He soon opened the nightgown and started to tweak her nipples. At that moment Meloni looked at me, she was excited and exploding with lust. Johnny sucked her nipples right after and then took Meloni's head and drove it down. Meloni unzipped his pants and started to stroke his cock. Soon after Meloni was on her knees giving a blowjob to Johnny. I watched the whole scene with excitement.

When Johnny's cock was hard, Meloni stood up, grab Johnny's hand and said:

"Come to the bedroom, we are going to fuck each other senseless."

They walk down the hall and before disappearing inside the room Meloni turned over to me and said:

"I will see you later honey, once my cunt has been stretched and my mouth is full of cum."

I knew what that meant: After Johnny Meloni was going to give me a turn.

For the next hour, I watched tv in the living room while Johnny fucked my wife in the bedroom. I could hear Meloni scream in pleasure. I didn't ask him, but I think Johnny had two orgasms that night with Meloni. When they were done, Johnny came out of the room half naked and said to me:

"David, thanks so much for this, I really appreciate what you and Meloni have done for me."

"Sure, Johnny, no problem at all. Where is Meloni?"

"Oh yes, she is still in bed, she told me to tell you to go there."

"OK, excuse me."

"Actually, David I need to go now, and I think it is better, that way you can have some time by yourselves."

"OK Johnny, I hope to see you soon. Take care"

We shaked hands and Johnny left. I went straight to the bedroom and there was Meloni with her back on the bed, her legs wide open and a very wet cunt.

"David honey, I need you to come here and fuck me hard my love."

I took off my clothes and went on top of her. I was already excited so I immediately penetrated Meloni who moaned when I did it.

As we were fucking we talked to each other:

"Did you have fun with Johnny?"

"Oh! Yeah, ah!, nnnnn mmmmm I had so much fun, he was nnnnnn mmmmmmm in so much need ah! He fucked me eagerly, he was so randy ah!, mmmmm nnnnnnn I came twice but I need more ah!"

"Would you like to see him again?"

"Oh yeah!, ah! I will, mmmmmmmmmm we decided he will try to find a girlfriend over the weekend, nnnnnnn and if he is not successful, he will be back here on Monday ah! Ah! AH! To fuck me hard again! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

At that point we both had an incredible orgasm.