Meloni Ch. 06

Story Info
Meloni Hoar, the slut.
9.1k words
4.63
2.6k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up on Friday morning and Meloni was still asleep. I did not want to bother her, even though I could not wait to listen to the end of her story, I needed to go work anyways. So I let her sleep and left for work.

At noon I checked my phone and there was no message from Meloni. I decided to write to her to see how she was. She answered me back 30 minutes later:

DING! (Meloni) Hi honey, I just woke up. What's up?

(me) Nothing. Did you rest? I can wait to hear the rest of your story.

DING! (Meloni) But honey, I have a date with Cleave tonight.

Shit!, I forgot about it.

(me) OK, maybe both of you can come home after dinner. I am really excited to know what happened.

DING! (Meloni) Well, OK, maybe I can tell you while Cleave fucks me. Do you mind?

(me) Not at all.

I really needed to know all the details about what happened, because I was receiving messages on my phone from unknown senders. The messages were clearly for Meloni and when I tried to ask who was sending them I found out I was blocked.

Some of the messages read:

DING! (unknown sender) I want to fuck you again. When did you say you will ride on the bus? Next month? Keep me posted.

DING! (unknown sender) Hey bitch, I just filed the paperwork for Marvin. You should receive notice soon.

DING! (unknown sender) Hi Meloni, just let me know when you are back in Pensacola. You can stay at my place as long as you need.

DING! (Bus Company) Dear Meloni, welcome to our golden member program. We appreciate your loyalty and hope to see you on board soon again.

DING! (unknown sender) Thanks again for letting me relieve my stress during the trip. Hope to see you soon!

DING! (unknown sender) I signed in for all the Miami-Pensacola shifts next month. I can't wait to see you again in my bus, and remember to tip well all drivers.

There were a bunch more messages with just cock pics on them. I did not understand what was going on, so I decided to ignore the phone and concentrate on work.

When I got back home Meloni had already left. I had dinner and waited patiently for her and Cleaver to arrive. They did a quarter past 8. We all decide to cut the bullshit and go straight to bed. Cleaver was not in a rush to fuck Meloni, and he as well wanted to hear the end of the story. Apparently, Meloni told him about her trip during dinner. Once we were comfortable in bed, Meloni in the middle with me on her right and Cleaver on her left she said:

"OK, where was I? I think it was when Marvin fucked me against the wall."

"Correct," said Clever.

"No honey," I intervened. "You stopped yesterday right when you arrived in Pensacola."

"Hummm, OK, I did not realize I fell asleep yesterday at that point in the story. Cleave my dear, you will have to hear some parts again."

"Don't worry," said Cleaver, "I loved it, I will enjoy hearing it again".

Meloni took a deep breath and said:

"OK, so I took a bus to the jail. It was packed since it was rush hour in the morning and I think I do not have to go into details about how some construction workers placed their hands all over me. At least I did not have to say 'Please be gentle' to any of them which was very nice.

The last stop was the jail. I got off the bus and looked around. I was not able to find the main entrance, so I sat in the bus stop to check my phone. An old black lady sat next to me. While she was waiting for the next bus I asked her:

'Excuse me, Do you know where the main entrance to the prison is located?'.

She stared at me and she looked at me up and down. Then she said:

'It is on the other side'.

'Oh thanks, Do you happen to know if that's where I need to check in for conjugal visitation?'.

Again she stared at me with wide open eyes and said:

'Well I did not know they now allow hookers in prison. I should tell my son, he is inside. Yes, the main entrance is where you check in. How much do you charge per hour?'

'Oh! no, no, I am not a hooker, I am just visiting my husband, well, ex husband.'

'Sure, whatever you say honey.'

The bus arrived and she jumped in. I started walking around the perimeter of the facility. Upon turning the corner, I saw the double fence and the prisoners who were working in the garden started to shout at me:

'I am going to put you on your knees blondie.'

'Want some cock? come here babe.'

'Hey get your cunt over here!'

I think they were all black guys but I could not pay much attention to them because the walkside was broken and I did not want my heels to make me trip on.

I finally got to the main entrance and was asked to show my ID. Then I was taken to the search room. I waited there for five minutes and a police officer came in and closed the door behind him.

'Hi, I am officer Williams and I will perform a search on you before you are allowed to enter the facility. Please take off your clothes.'

I did immediately and asked:

'Shoes as well?'

'No, keep them on. Now put both arms over your head, your palms on your nape and spread your legs as apart as you can.'

Thank God I am used to Dr.Khoury's inspections, it was easier for me to stay in that position during the whole search."

At that point in the story Cleaver interrupted Meloni and said:

"Meloni, turn over to your right, I want to fuck you from behind."

Meloni did and Cleaver penetrated her. Meloni gasped when she felt Cleaver's cock inside her. She made eye contact with me and she continued her story while being fucked:

"Officer Williams did a full search. He inserted his fingers on all my cavities, paying special attention to my vagina, mouth and anus. He is a strong man and I was in pain, but I did not want to ruin the visit so I endured while he did his cavities search. Next, he said:

'Many female visitors try to hide stuff using temporary breast prostheses. I need to make sure your chest is real.'

So he went on and groped my boobs. He squeezed them, played and pressed hard. He slapped them really hard about twenty times each and then he said:

'I don't know. I am not sure. I think I am going to call the prison warden, see if he gives approval'

He stepped out of the room and a couple of minutes later Mr Raygar, the prison warden, showed up.

'Are you Marvin's wife?.'

'Yes, ex wife.'

'Even better, bend over this desk.'

I did and he unzipped and penetrated me. He did not have a big dick, but he fucked me well while explaining that a second search of the vagina was always a good precaution to take. Mr.Raygar also mentioned he did it that way so he could check on possible temporary buttocks prostheses, and he started to slap as hard as he could on my ass while he completed the search of my vagina.

I guess he was satisfied with the search once he came inside me. He ordered me to not get dressed and wait for officer Williams and then he left.

A minute later, officer Willliams entered the room with a camera. He asked me to go back to the position I was when he started the cavities search. Once I was ready he started to take pics of me from all possible angles. He said it was for the prison records and I asked:

'What does it mean for the prison records?'

'We will keep these pics on Marvin's file in case something comes up. It's just a formality, you should not worry, only all the wardens and all officers in the Federal Prison system will have access to them, you are safe.'

When he was done taking pics he said it was OK to go onto my conjugal visit. He asked me to dress so the prisoners would not see me naked crossing to the visit rooms. He stood there while I put on one summer dress I had in the bag. Marvin used to like me wearing it.

We then went onto the visit room and on the way there several black prisoners shouted at me very nasty words:

'Hey babe, bring your pussy here.'

'Let me have a turn on that cunt bitch.'

Anyways, I entered the room and officer Williams said:

'Make yourself comfortable, I'll get Marvin now.'

And he left. I looked around. The room was dimly lit, with flickering fluorescent lights that barely illuminated the grime-covered walls. The paint was peeling in places, revealing layers of dirt and grime that seemed to have accumulated over years. The air was thick with a musty odor, a combination of sweat, body odor, and stale air.

The small mattress in the corner of the room was covered in stains and smelled of urine. It seemed to have seen better days, with springs poking through and sagging in the middle. The bedding was torn and tattered, with suspicious-looking stains that hinted at previous visitors' activities.

Suddenly the door opened, Marvin slammed the door shut and before I was able to even say hi he came to me and slapped me in the face.

'You bitch betrayed me. You looked for another dick while I am dumped in here. Today you are going to start paying for it.'

He took me by the neck and pulled me up against the wall. I could not breath and before I could react he was already inside me. He fucked me so hard I though he was going to embed me in the wall. I think I lost consciousness for a few minutes. When I recovered, I was on the floor, my cunt was dripping semen.

'Stand up' said Marvin.

I did and he kicked me hard in my cunt from behind. He grabbed my hair and brought me to the filthy bed. He sat and he placed me over him facing down. He spanked me for 30 minutes, I was in so much pain I could not resist but to cry. I screamed I AM SORRY!!! several times, but all I got for a response was:

'Shut up whore!'

When I was not able to feel my buttlocks anymore, Marvin stopped and said:

'Are you really sorry?'

'Yes my dear!'

'Then suck me up bitch!'

I went down on my knees and started to give him a blow job. I remember the taste of his enormous cock immediately. He wanted me to perform a deepthroat, so he pushed my head hard onto his body. I needed some air so I lifted his enormous cock and buried my face under the shaft. I started to lick his saggy black balls. I realized how much I used to enjoy licking balls and decided that from that point on I should try that more often. Suddenly Marvin started to ejaculate so I moved quickly to get all the sperm he had to unload.

'Go on and get all of that protein. You will need it later, I am not done with you yet."

At that point of the story Cleaver came inside Meloni who moaned in pleasure. I wanted to fuck her, but I wanted to hear more of her slut experience in prison.

Cleaver went to the bathroom and when he came back said:

"I think at some point we should review the contract I prepared for you guys. That thing about licking balls should be reflected somewhere. Also, the skinny guy on the bus was pinching your nipples and you ran away from him. I am not sure if that is breach of contract"

"Oh! Am I in trouble?" asked Meloni.

"I am not sure. I think the best we can do is contact a Judge who is a friend of mine. I can send him the contract so he has time to read it. He will order you to come to his chamber to ask you some questions. I am sure he will run a practical test on you based on the content of the contract. He will also involve a police officer who is a good friend of ours to double check with another practical test and write an evaluation of the case. Worst case scenario he might send you to do some sort of Community Service Sentence. I would not worry about it. Please continue with your story"

"OK" said Meloni, "Marvin seemed relaxed after I finished swallowing his cum. Somebody brought us a disgusting lunch and we ate. Marvin told me about his life in prison, how bad the food was, the way the guards treat him and how some guys make him work for them. We laid down the filthy mattress and Marvin said:

'Hey, sorry if I was rough on you earlier, I had so much anger inside I could not hold me back.'

'It is OK honey.'

We talked for hours. I told him about you David, he appreciates you are taking good care of me. I talked about my parents, I told him about the office I got. I do not know, but the most important thing is Marvin was much calm in the afternoon. Still he fucked me hard three more times before the time for the visit expired.

At the end, while we said our goodbyes, he asked me to please come back as soon as possible, and I promised him I would do it. He really wants to get me pregnant. I did not say anything about the pills, I just did not want to lower his hope.

Then I got back to the search room. This time no prisoner saw me walking by. Officer Williams was there ready to do another search on me.

'OK Meloni, you know the drill, take off your clothes, shoes can stay on, arms over your head, palms on your nape and spread your legs like you did this morning.'

Officer Williams placed his claws over my entire body. The cavities' search was harder and longer this time. Even though he knew my boobs were real he spanked them hard, as well as he did with my buttlocks.

'You are good to go'

'Wait, What about Mr.Raygar? Doesn't he want a second search for safety?'

'Oh, that's right, well... errr... he went home already so... I will do the second search myself. Go ahead to the desk and bend over.'

I did and immediately I felt his cock on my vagina. He penetrated me and he actually went really far inside me. He was doing a much proper and longer second search than Mr.Raygar. When he finished unloading, he spanked me and told me to leave the facility.

I put my dress back on, took my bag and went out. I walked to the bus stop and sat there for a while, but the bus did not come. I decided to go back to the main entrance of the jail to ask for a cab. Upon entering the parking lot I saw an officer and I called his attention:

'Excuse me sir.'

'Yes, What can I do for you?'

"Do you know if there is public transportation to go downtown at this hour? I need to catch a bus to Miami.'

'Well... no, no, there is no public transportation until tomorrow. You said you are going downton right?'

'Yes'

'Well, I can give you a ride in the patrol car.'

'Would you? Thank you so much!'

'OK, but, since I am still in service you will have to use the back seat and I need to handcuff you. If my superiors catch me giving you a free ride I could be in trouble, that way I can always say you were a suspect, OK?'

'Sounds like a good plan to me sir.'

He then handcuffed me and opened the door of the car. He helped me to get in by lowering my head. Once I was seated, he put the seatbelt on me, he unnecessarily groped my boobs several times with the excuse of being unable to click that old seat belt, but I let him do because that was the only way I had to go downtown... or that was what I though at the moment. On our way out of the prison parking lot I saw several buses similar to the one I took in the morning.

'Hey, I thought there were no buses at night.'

"Hmmm... oh yeah, those are probably going to the garage which is nearby.'

The ride back to downtown was not through the same roads the bus took in the morning, but I did not say a word because I guessed the bus had to take a certain route, but it was definitely taking longer so I asked:

'Are we there yet? My bus leaves at 11pm'

'Do not worry, we have plenty of time.'

Then he took the mic on his radio and said:

'This is officer Johnson calling officers Hall, Rivera, Moore and Thompson. Code 7279, repeat code 7279, approaching location.'

The radio spitted out 'Received, 10 minutes to location' and again 'Copy that, on our way there.'

I did not know what was going on. We entered an old and abandoned factory. Officer Johnson stopped the car and stepped out. He opened the door and ordered me to come out.

'Hey, this is not the bus station.' I protested.

Suddenly two patrol cars appeared and four officers stepped out. I figured out they were officers Hall, Rivera, Moore and Thompson. One of them talked briefly with Johnson and then he came closer and said:

'Good evening madam, I am officer Hall and we are here to protect you and make sure you are safe until you take your bus tonight.'

'Oh! Thank you so much sir!'

'We brought you down here to have a better surveillance of your whereabouts. We won't let anybody harm you. If you don't mind we would like to apply the proper protection technique under the circumstances of place and time we are involved. Let me explain: One officer will stay with you here covering your body from potential danger while the rest will roam the perimeter to make sure no one breaks and enters this place.'

'Oh! Thank you so much sir!, I am ready to be protected. What do I need to do?'

'You just need to bend over the patrol car hood, we will do the rest. Sorry you have to remain handcuffed. Gentlemen, we will take turns... I think Johnson might want to go first. The rest come over with me to roam the area.'

Officer Johnson took me to the car. I bent over the hood and Johnson covered me. I noticed something hard in my ass, I thought it was his gun. A minute later he said:

'I think this is not safe enough. I need to make sure we are in full body contact in case someone knocks me down from behind, but I will need my hands free to protect you from a possible attack. Best thing I can do for you right now is to have my hands free and use my penis to penetrate you so I get the contact I need to protect you. Is that OK with you?'

'Oh please do sir!, I need you to make me feel safe.'

'OK, spread your legs.'

I obeyed immediately because I was a little scared, but the moment he put his cock inside me I felt much better. That huge cock was really making me very secure.

I noticed he came twice inside me during the 15 minutes his shift lasted. He took his cock out and gave instructions to the next officer who came to protect me. I almost panicked while the time of changing shifts lasted, but finally Officer Hall started his duty of protecting me and I felt great again with another good cock inside my vagina.

I have to say it was the hour and a quarter safer of my life. Moore and Thompson took the last two shifts. These black officers did a superb job protecting me.

I kissed and thanked all of them for their hard work on me.

Officer Hall then said:

'We checked the file Officer Williams sent us today and we know you will come back to this area in the future. You are a 7279 code and it is our duty to serve and protect you so next time you are around we will take care of your transportation in and out of prison. My plan is to bring more officers to help.'

'Thank you so much sir.'

They put me back in the car and again that seat belt was not cooperating. It took all five officers to click it, I think the problem was the belt was short and could not go around my chest. They pressed my boobs hard until we heard the click. Then Jonhson drove me to the bus station, uncuffed me and left."

At that point I came inside Meloni. I started to fuck her right when she mentioned Officer Hall explaining what they were going to do with her. I went to the bathroom and upon coming back I found Cleaver and Meloni kissing each other.

Back on the bed, Meloni asked Cleaver and me to grab her boobs. I groped her right one and Cleaver took care of the left one.

"Shall I continue?," said Meloni.

"Sure!" Cleaver and I said in unison.

"OK then. I looked for my bus at the station and found it quickly. The drivers were two well built up black men, who helped me to get on. One pushed my ass while the other took me by my boobs and indicated where my seat was. This time I was seated in the aisle. Needless to say that all the men who passed by looking for their seats groped me, excusing themselves for losing balance. I am used to it and I do not mind at all, so I said: 'no problem, you are good' every time I had their hands on my boobs.

The groping did not stop, and I realized most of them were passing by to get seconds and third gropes. I thought they might want to reach my nipples, so I got my tiny straps down below the elbows. This made them come by again with excuses like not seeing well in the dark or just wanting to look through the window to check the drivers were loading their luggage.