Meloni Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, some of them were not satisfied. I decided then to recline my seat so I could create more space for them to feel me up better. And they did until the guy seated on the back decided to take possession of my boobs. He started pinching my nipples and I let him do it. The pinching was getting harder and harder but I did not say 'Please be gentle' because I thought that he might be angry with my seat reclining and he was somehow trying to make me uncomfortable, so I decided to break the ice:

'Hi, Is it OK to have the seat reclined? I hope you do not mind'

'Not at all, I hope you do not mind I have my hands over your seat, I need to use the space to stretch them a little, Is that OK with you?'

'Absolutely, just please be gentle with my nipples, Will you?'

'Nipples?' He said while he kept pinching them hard.

'Yes, my nipples, you are pinching them right now' I could not avoid laughing hard.

'Oh I am sorry, I thought those were buttons on the seat fabric' and he took his hands out of me.

'Oh no, please, come here!' I took his hands and brought them where they were. 'I don't mind as long as you are gentle.'

'OK then' he said. But he kept pinching hard.

A few minutes later the morning driver's brother entered the bus and came to occupy the seat next to me. I stood up and as he passed by me he got a good grope on my boobs. He had very cold hands which made me feel good after the pinching from the backseat neighbor.

We introduced each other and Thomas, that was his name, thanked me in advance for all I promised to his brother in the morning. I was somehow reluctant with his words, but he seemed like a pretty inoffensive man so I chilled. I took the opportunity to put the seat back up and the back neighbor did not bother to say a word.

Ten minutes into the ride and Thomas asked me to bring him to the bathroom.

'Sure thing, here give me your hands, I will walk in front of you.'

He stood up and his hands went straight to my boobs. Thomas walked really close to me and I could feel his boner in my butt. Coming down the aisle I realized I was the only woman on board. All men were paying close attention to the way Thomas was groping me as I helped him go to the end to use the bathroom.

The bus was similar to the one I was in the morning, so the bathroom was pretty tiny. Thomas asked me to unzip him and I took out his dick and he peed. When finished he said:

'Where is the toilet paper?'

'Mmmm, I can't find any Thomas'

'Would you mind drying my penis with your dress?'

'Eeerrrr... I prefer not'

'My brother said you dried passengers' dicks by blowing them. You promised him you would treat me well. So go ahead and blow on it.'

'OK, I guess I will have to.'

I opened my mouth to take some air and Thomas inserted his dick in my mouth. I was not able to react. He pushed in and mouthfucked me. I was not sure what was going on but I realized he might have misunderstood his brother when he said the word blow. I was pretty sure he thought of a blow job. Anyways, this was going to leave his dick clean as I knew from the other passengers in the morning so I decided to be enthusiastic about it and brought my hand to the mix. I added some spit and kept my hand going up and down. He finally came and asked me to bring him back to the seat.

Again, he took the liberty of groping my boobs on walking down the aisle, I did not mind at all. Actually his hands were preventing everyone else on the bus from seeing my nipples. We sat next to each other and Thomas said:

'I hate these overnight bus rides, I like to sleep at home. I always drink some warm milk before going to bed, but all I have here is this cold milk I bought at the station before we left.'

'Are you going to drink it?'

'I can't open it, the seal is glued and I was only able to make a little hole in it. When I try to drink, the milk goes everywhere else but my mouth.'

'What can we do?'

'I do not see well, so I need a bigger surface to lick from, something I can put in my mouth and suck on without spilling the liquid.'

At that point the man seated on the other side of the aisle intervened:

'Sorry, my name is Adam, I could not avoid hearing your conversation and I think I might have a solution for him. I am an engineer.'

'Oh, hi Adam, nice to meet you. What do you have in mind?' I said.

'Well, I think you could help him by using your nipples.'

'Oh, I would love to, but I do not have any milk.'

'Well, I was thinking you could spill the milk over your breast and let the force of gravity do the rest.'

'Hummmm, yes, that might work, but he needs to be underneath me.'

'I already thought about that. Let's see, follow my instructions. Stand up in front of him. Be careful with your head. That's it, good, now, sit on him, good. Now your boobs are already pending right on top of his mouth. Thomas, grab one boob and bring the nipple to your mouth.'

'Do you prefer right or left?' I asked.

'I don't have a preference.'

Adam intervened again:

'Why don't you start with the left one and halfway bottle you switch to the right?'

'OK, but I have two bottles' said Thomas.

'I will pour the first one on my left and the second on the right.' I said.

'Wait!' Said Adam. 'Take off your clothes, you may spill out some milk.'

'Oh! Sure.'

I took off my top and my skirt and passed them to Adam. Then I drove my left nipple to Thomas' mouth and he immediately started to suck. Then I started to pour milk on my chest and Thomas drank it right away. He sucked me at a good pace although he bit me a couple of times. I felt great about being able to feed with my breasts. The first bottle was empty, so I opened the second one and although the seal on this one peeled off fine, I thought it was worth it to keep breastfeeding so I took my right boob and placed my right nipple on Thomas' mouth. Again he started to suck me and he did not stop until the second bottle was empty.

When he was done he fell asleep, so I got back to my seat. I asked Adam for my clothes but it seemed he misplaced them. I did not worry too much about it. It was dark and I did not mind being naked, I was aroused after all the groping and breastfeeding so I decided to relax. I reclined the seat once again.The passenger on the back got possession of my boobs again, only this time he massaged them instead of pinching the nipples. Since my boobs were being groped at the time the men passing by started to touch my belly. Soon I understood they were trying to reach my cunt, so I decided to spread my legs. A bunch of men took turns to feel my cunt. They did not even care to say excuse me, but that was OK with me. I did not have to say anything to them and could relax better. After all, it was going to be a long trip. The massage on my boobs was really good so I turned my head over and said:

'That feels good, thanks so much, it is very nice of you.'

'My pleasure. You were very nice helping Thomas. I might buy some milk at the next stop. Would you feed it to me? I would also like to taste your nipples.'

'Oh, sure, but you don't have to buy any milk. You can taste them without it. And you don't need to wait until the next stop. Just let me know when you are ready and I will come to your seat.'

'Well, I am ready now'

'OK, here I come!'

I sat on top of him and he devoured my boobs. Since there was no milk I sat there until he came in his pants. My cunt was wet so I had to go to the bathroom. I stood up and walked down the aisle. About twenty men or so took the opportunity to grope my boobs, spank my ass and feel my cunt. After I peed, on the way back to the seat the spanking was repeated with every step I took moving forward. Finally I sat and immediately Adam started conversation from his seat on the other side of the aisle.

'I looked over while you were pretending to breastfeed that man behind you, I could not help it but notice it was somehow difficult for you to stay stabilized. This bus moves a lot, Doesn't it?'

'Yeah!, it was hard to keep on top' I said.

'Well, as I said before, I am an engineer and I think I might have a solution for that.'

'Oh!, What is it?'

'Well all you need is to be seated on top of something that holds your position tight. What I mean is that, if you let the man penetrate your cunt with his penis while you breastfeed him, that will reduce the jolting.'

'Hmmm, I do not know'

'You should give it a try, it is a good idea. While you were in the restroom I heard some men saying they were going to ask you to breastfeed them. I think it would be better if you try it out with me first. What do you think?'

'I think it is reasonable.'

'OK then, come over here and sit on my cock.'

I moved over the other side of the aisle and sat on top of Adam. He was already hard. I adjusted the position so he could penetrate me. Once inside me he started to lick my boobs and suck my nipples. There were many potholes in the road and the bus jumped a little which made me jump as well. There was no point to pretend anymore, Adam was literally fucking me and the rest of the bus had their heads turned on us. I moaned in pleasure and screamed loud. He gave me a great orgasm and I corresponded, making him have a good one for himself.

And from that point until we got to Miami, all passengers asked me to breastfeed/fuck them. They all did and came inside me."

"Wow honey", I said. "How many men were on that bus?"

"Mmmm, I am not sure, I would say around 47."

"Have you ever fucked such big amount of men before in just one day?" asked Cleaver.

"Well, not since high school... Anyways, I took the decision of not pretending any more. The fact of finding myself in a bus surrounded by men aroused me and when Adam stopped I moved onto the next seat to fuck a black soldier who had his huge cock out and ready for me to fuck. From there, I jumped over different seats to be fucked and sucked for three hours. Then I had a break while the bus made its first stop of the route. Most men got off to get some fresh air, but also because it was a great excuse to walk down the aisle and feel me again. I felt great with all the hands over me and the attention everyone displayed, especially the driver who came to me during the break and said:

'Madam, my name is Gerome, I am your first driver of the trip. Is everything OK? Are you enjoying your journey with us?'

"Oh yes, I am having a great time, thanks.'

'Is there anything I can do for you?'

'Well... actually, you see... my cunt is dripping and there is no toilet paper in the bathroom. Would you kindly lick the juices coming out of my pussy?'

'With pleasure!'

I opened my legs wide and Gerome dove his tongue into my vagina. He sucked all the cum from the passengers and fingered me while licking my swollen clit. Most passengers were getting back to their seats and they saw how Gerome gave me an incredible orgasm.

I decided then to go back to my seat and check on Thomas who was still asleep. Adam took my left hand and made me give him a handjob. Once I finished, he switched places with the black soldier who requested a hand job as well. I had to use both hands with him though.

A few minutes later Thomas woke up and asked me to use my boobs as a pillow. As promised I let him lay his head on my chest. He caressed my nipples with one hand as well. Suddenly, a passenger came out of the bathroom very angry:

'There is no toilet paper, How do they pretend we clean our dicks after peeing?'

Thomas lifted his head from my boobs and said:

'Excused me, I hear you, I used the bathroom three hours ago and I had the same problem. Luckily this young lady helped me clean my dick using her mouth. I am sure she will help you as well.'

'Absolutely!' I said. The men came over my seat and asked me:

'Do you mind?'

'Not at all.'

And he started to mouthfuck me really hard. I tasted the last drops of pee and pretty soon I was licking his balls and spitting on his dick. I realized this method was not effective in cleaning penises after peeing, but I decided to stop pretending and from that point on everytime the bathroom light turned on I moved to the back of the bus and waited next to the bathroom door to suck the cock of the passenger who just came out.

When I was not cleaning cocks I found myself breastfeeding/fucking a passenger, or simply being felt by passing walkers. From time to time Thomas slept on my chest and the guy from the back seat continued massaging and pinching my nipples.

Six hours passed by and Gerome was about to end his turn. The other driver came to my seat and introduced himself:

'Hi my name is Malik. I am the other driver. Gerome wonders if you can do him a favor.'

'Sure, What is it?'

'We are going to switch wheel duties and he would like you to help him collect tips.'

'Sure, What do you need me to do?'

'If you kindly move over to the front, I will give you a box. You just need to hold it while passengers get off at the next stop.'

'OK, let's do it.'

I went to the front of the bus and stood in the aisle. I got the box with both hands and when the bus stopped, every one who passed me left some dollar bills in the box and groped my boobs on their way out.

When everyone was out, Gerome came to me and said:

'Thanks, Is that it?'

'No, I still need to tip you.'

I smiled and kissed him and he grabbed my cunt immediately. Then he turned me over and penetrated me from behind. I was standing in the aisle with my hands on the headrest of the seats. One foot on the floor, the other on top of a seat. Gerome fucked me doggystyle. He is a strong man and his cock came in and out at least one thousand times before he unloaded his cum inside me. He then kissed me goodbye and I went to the bathroom to pee.

When I came out of the bathroom the bus was already running again. I went to my seat and tried to sleep a bit. I was exhausted.

I had a dream in which I was incarcerated and the officers did a full search of my prison cell... including all my cavities. Suddenly I woke up and to my surprise a midget was fucking me. He managed to stand up between the seat in front of me and my seat. I probably fell asleep with my legs wide open and he had no difficulty getting into such small place to fuck me.

When I woke up I made eye contact with him and that made him come inside my vagina. He then said 'Excuse me' and went back to his seat. Adam and I looked at each other and laughed.

'Who was that guy?' I asked.

'I do not know, he got on the bus at the last stop. He was looking at you closely while you were asleep. Then he stopped by and crawled under your leg. He is being fucking you for almost a complete hour.'

'Oh my god' I exclaimed.

'Yes, I can believe he lasted that long'

'Well, I had never been fucked by a midget before but, I might look for them when they are around' We both laugh again. Then Adam said:

'Oh, by the way, the gentleman seated on 27B told me to ask you to visit him when you wake up. Before the midget took possession of you he was fingering your cunt for 20 minutes while you were asleep. He is waiting for you now, he said he wanted to taste your nipples and fuck you properly.'

'OK, I am on my way.'

I walked down the aisle looking for seat 27B and there he was, a nice old gentleman.

'Hi, I'm Meloni, I think you are waiting for me. Would you like me to sit on top of you?'

'Sure Meloni, I would also like to try your boobs, your nipples look delicious.'

'Of course, here, take the left one first.'

He started to bite me really hard, I was in so much pain. He completely ignored all my 'Please be gentle' and pushed his cock hard in my cunt. He did not last much. It was short but intense. I stood up and went to the next seat and fuck the passenger seated there without having any conversation.

A few guys later there was this man who made me sit on top of him but facing the front of the bus. He said he was not in need for boobs since his wife was busty as well, so he fucked me from behind while fingering my clit. I do not remember most of their names but I certainly had fun with all of them.

At noon we stopped at another gas station and everyone got off the bus. I entertained the idea of getting dressed and jumping off for some fresh air when a familiar face entered the bus.

'Hi, Do you remember me? I was the driver who did the first part of your trip yesterday.'

'Oh! Hi (I was so embarrassed for not giving him a tip the day before) I am so sorry I forgot to tip you yesterday, I feel ashamed, please let me tip you right now before the bus runs again.'

'Sure, Gerome is a good friend of mine and he told me about the tip you gave him a few hours ago. Could you tip me the same way?'

'Of course' And then I smiled and kissed him and I let him grab my cunt. Then I turned over and he penetrated me from behind. I was standing in the aisle with my hands on the headrest of the seats. One foot on the floor, the other on top of a seat. Like Gerome, this guy also fucked me doggystyle. He finished and asked me for my phone number. Then he asked me if I was ever going to do this route again and I told him I would certainly do it at some point in the next month or so. He thanked me and left.

He gave me an idea so I went to the front of the bus. Men were getting back on the bus and they groped me again. I smiled with every grope. I felt like a stewardess welcoming the passengers. When everyone was seated I talked to Gerome:

'I need to ask you a favor.'

"Sure babe.'

'Can I use the mic to make an announcement?'

'You got it babe'

He handed me the mic and I called the attention of everyone:

'Hi everyone, my name is Meloni and you probably have already met me and if you haven't I can't wait to come to your seat. Many of you are asking for my phone number so I want to give it to all of you now so we do not waste time when I come to sit on you. So get your phones ready... I am going to pass my cell and you are free to add your number to my contacts. Please do not erase anything on the phone nor look for personal pics, I promise I will send you some sexy pics once and then. One more thing, I will text you back but my husband will receive both mine and your messages. He won't be able to text back to you, but please understand this is an agreement we have. OK, remember if you haven't met me yet don't be shy, we are getting closer to Miami!'

The phone went hand to hand and my cunt went from cock to cock. During the rest of the trip things got a little out of control and I found myself several times being fuck doggystyle while sucking cocks and squeezing balls at the same time. At least half of the men on the bus had a second chance to penetrate me. For the first time in years I allowed somebody to fuck me in the asshole. I was not a fan of it but I have to recognize that I was very young when I tried it and I did not appreciate in full the wonderful pleasure it gave me. It also released my cunt to be fuck all the time, although I found my self several times with a cock in my cunt, another cock in my asshole, another one in my mouth and two more on each hand."

"Wow!!!" said Cleaver "You did fuck an incredible amount of men. Now I understand why your cunt was so stretched tonight."

"Yeah," said Meloni. "I am worried about you David."

"What? Why?" I said.

"Well honey, your dick is not very thick and with my cunt so stretched I worry you might not find pleasure with me any more."

Meloni was right, my dick barely touched the walls of her vagina when I fucked her that night. Then Cleaver found a solution for me:

"I have an idea, Why don't you forget about fucking her vagina and start just having anal sex with Meloni from now on? Her asshole is not that stretched and both of you can still enjoy each other. Also that way Meloni's cunt would still be open for a big cock. What do you think? Should we give it a try?"