Melony and Alex: Unfortunate Caller

Story Info
An ill timed call leads to risky fun.
3.5k words
4.71
2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melony and Alex: Unfortunate Caller

Author's note: Because some people seem to have a problem with it, Melony is spelled that way because it's Greek (as explained in the first story). It's also the name of a big tiddied Pokemon somebody? Bunch of nerds.

Alex was dead. Melony had killed him.

She'd called and left a message on his phone two hours ago to confirm that they were getting together that night and she hadn't heard back. Laying on her bed, she was drowning herself in one of her sad song playlists named "Whore-ton Hears a Whiner" that had started with the deceptively upbeat "Never Been Any Reason" by Head East (which she kept calling Heading West because for some reason her brain would combine it with Stabbing Westward). She was convinced it was about a guy trying to win back his ex girlfriend that had found out about him cheating by eating her out really good. This is about all she'd been able to do for the last hour and a half.

While singing along off key to The Mountain Goats "International Small Arms Traffic Blues" she was imagining Alex burning alive in his car or crushed under a tractor because he was in a field for some reason. Maybe to pick flowers for her. Either way she was now convinced the reason he hadn't responded must be that he had met some horrible end and it was because he had met her and made her happy for a few weeks. Logically she knew that wasn't true (probably), but once an intrusive thought marries with deep seated insecurity they set up shop and refuse to leave no matter how much you beg or demand or threaten.

Mel saw that the song coming up was "Little Black Submarines" by the Black Keys and had to shut it off. She sat up and rubbed her face because the irony was too much. Irony? Coincidence? Dammit Alanis, has any one human since Shakespeare done so much to change the meaning of a single word? Did Shakespeare change the meanings of words or just make up new ones? She was too depressed to Google it when she dropped her phone as it started to buzz like an ambushing hornet.

The phone lied and said it was Alex, but when she answered, it was doing a very good impersonation of his voice. "Hey, sorry I missed your call earlier. My phone was being weird and it didn't show that I had missed one. What's up?"

She had been wrong. He wasn't dead.

He had been kidnapped by terrorists and was trying to signal to her to call... the cops? Didn't they always say that if you tell the cops they'd kill the hostage? Was there some other group that dealt with this kind of thing? In the movies it was maybe the FBI... Usually it was a Hemsworth or Gerard Butler. Wait, that was the Secret Service and Alex wasn't the president and didn't look anything like him.

"It's no biggey. I was just checking on tonight," she signaled back, coding that she read him loud and clear. Obviously they must be listening in and he knew that she had been in panic mode because that's what normal people did when they didn't hear back from the person they lllllooo... looked forward to seeing for two hours.

"Yeah, can't wait. I'll see you around, what, 7:00ish?" Did that mean he thought there were about seven people holding him? Or they would be calling with demands at seven? Or they wanted $700? Those cheap bastards!

"Sounds good. See you then, big dog." She'd never called him that before so he would be able to catch on that she was gonna call in the big dogs to get him out. Fuck, the saying was "big guns" wasn't it.

"Oookay, later then, I guess," he responded like she was speaking with some weird accent all of a sudden, which she most certainly wasn't doing this time. The phone clicked as he hung up.

Mel sighed out loudly in dismay, much to Silly Strings enjoyment as it meowed, always eager for the sweet taste of tears. She wasn't worried anymore, now she was just pissed off at herself for always getting carried away at everything. She wanted to claw her own face off in embarrassment and frustration, or go spend a bunch of money online to teach herself a lesson.

After the night when Alex had casually pointed out that Mel had been suffering unknowingly from a developmental disorder her whole life like there was a sign hanging over her head that she never noticed before, they had done a bunch of YouTube watching and some online quizzes and she was somewhere between 85-99% likely to have ADHD. Or she just had clinical depression. Or maybe a concussion. Or she was bipolar. But most likely her problems ADDed up to ADHD. Everything she looked at made sure to point out that she needed to hunt down a head doctor to find out for sure.

A bunch of stuff popped up about ASD and the high comorbidity as well. "How can there be a higher amount of people with ASD and ADHD than ADHD and ASD? Aren't those saying same thing? This thing plus this thing. It's like saying you're more likely to have a broken leg and a broken arm then a broken arm and a broken leg." Mel had asked in exasperation to no one in particular.

"Don't look at me, I'm not a doctor," had been Alex's unhelpful response.

"That's unhelpful," she pointed out, "You're supposed to be the smart one."

"Hey now, stop that," He'd said while wiggling her back and forth in his arms. "The whole point of this is to show you that it isn't about you not being smart."

"Yeah, I know..." She said sullenly. He then neutralized her path to regression by doing this thing with his thumb that involved rubbing the spot where her neck turned in to her shoulder that made her mind go wobbly.

After he left, she'd pretty much been spending the rest of the time up until now going over her entire life with this new piece of information and hadn't yet figured out how to feel about the whole thing. Mel hadn't set up a the appointment with her general practitioner to get a recommendation yet, but had put it on her to do list that never seemed to lack entries. Sometimes she wondered if the tasks were breeding together to make more problems. Now wasn't the time to dwell on that mystery, however. She needed to get ready now that the last minute was approaching since she hadn't made any progress in the last couple of hours for some reason.

They were meeting at her place again because Mel was hoping that if someone was coming over it would motivate her to keep her place cleaner and more organized. This was decided before she'd watched a video on how people with ADHD had wonky motivation mechanisms that both made her feel better about how her apartment was usually a mess, but also made her upset because it made it seem like there wasn't much that she could do to help it.

Melony had the impulse to put her light golden hair in to double ponytails/pigtails. She wondered if Alex was in to the cheerleader thing so she tried for her best slumber party look of pj shorts and a loose tank top to give him a little surprise eye candy. She even added an e-girl eyeliner look to it for emphasis. For some reason this reminded her of Bring it On that then transitioned to the music video of Lordi's "Hard Rock Hallelujah", possibly because when she was picking out a top she ran across an Evil Dead II t-shirt Sharon had given her for some reason (it was because Mel had talked to her about the movie for an hour on the phone once after watching it but didn't remember and Sharon had seen the shirt at the store and it reminded her of Mel).

Mel was practicing her demon possessed walk while moaning, "It's the arockalypse, kitty!" in front of a mildly entertained cat that was sitting on her bed when she heard the now familiar knock on her door. She opened it and did a seductive pose. "Hey there, Mister President," she said in her best Marilyn impression.

Alex had just given up on trying to figure out where the names were coming from at this point and just rolled with it. "Hey. You're lookin extra saucy tonight. Is it a special occasion or somethin?"

"Mmm it's always a special occasion when you come around, cowboy," she responded, sounding like a cheesy stripper. After she shut the door behind Alex, she sauntered up to him and ran her finger over his chest. Alex put his hands on her hips and they both started unconsciously swaying slightly in unison. "How you been?" she smiled up at him.

"Been doin good. How bout yourself?" Alex reached further down and cupped Mel's ass cheeks, lifting slightly.

"Oh my! Great now you're here." Mel moved in closer and they kissed each other longingly. Alex made her gasp when he wrapped his arms around her and lifted her off the ground, carrying her over to the couch that was slowly regrowing it's previous coating of stray pillows and blankets. He dropped her down and climbed on top of her, hovering as he looked in her eyes. Her hands moved over his body, before gently caressing his crotch. His eyes closed as he bit his lip, welcoming her touch.

Just as she got his jeans unbuttoned, her phone laying on the coffee table started singing in the immortal words of Lords of Acid, "The little vampire. Horny and it's greedy, It doesn't care about a penis and it's envy..."

"Oh shit! That's Sharon!" Mel scrambled out from under Alex, "She already thinks I'm sus for canceling our plans last week so I could... um..." She looked at his dick and he got the idea. She picked the phone off the table, "She'll know somethings up if I don't answer." After swiping, she put her phone to her ear. "Hey! What's up, you lady, you."

Alex couldn't make out the words that were coming through but from the tone he recognized Sharon's "I need to vent" voice. This could last a few minutes or it could go on for hours. He sat back and decided to pass the time by checking out how hot Mel was looking. His entertainment became watching her expressions change as Sharon went on about whatever it was that was bothering her, occasionally nodding and uh-huhing.

The lines of her side boob was making Alex harder. The thought of grabbing her soft pigtails and replaying the deep throating that had occurred on their second date swam up in his memory as Mel shifted, leaning back on the arm of the couch while absently putting her leg up on the back of it like this was her usual phone talking position. The spreading of her legs gave him a nice view up her shorts and he saw she'd opted to not wear anything underneath them.

The sight of her still smooth pussy made him ache. He knew how good it felt around him and he was really looking forward to feeling it again. A dirty thought popped into Alex's head.

"Oh, that bitch!" Mel said in reply to something Sharon had revealed. He quietly began to lean over toward her, placing his hand on the calf that was up on the couch, causing her to look over at him, smiling and biting her lip slightly at his touch. The smile shifted to surprise as he began to slide his hand along her leg, caressing the smooth skin, and ending on her inner thigh, just at the edge of her shorts.

Mel mouthed the words, "What are you doing" in a slightly panicked, slightly aroused expression. Alex put his other finger to his lips in a shushing motions and slipped his hand up between her legs. She stifled a moan as she felt his fingers brushing against her lips and she tried to mouth the words "Stop it" but her eyes were slightly rolled back and the voice on the other end was keeping her from actually doing too much about what his mischief without giving away that she wasn't alone.

Mel place her other hand on his arm, but couldn't bring herself to offer any resistance as he began to tease her. She was forced to focus harder on what Sharon was talking about as Alex silently spread her lips apart and began probing around in her wetness. Her legs spread more as he gently slid his fingers up and down, moving just far enough away from her now protruding clit to make it feel purposely neglected.

When Alex did finally start pushing on her clit, she had to put her hand over her mouth to keep from gasping into the phone. Thankfully, Sharon didn't seem to notice, but Mel was having a harder time keeping track of what she was saying. Mel kept the phone away from her mouth as her breathing began to get too heavy to cover up. She knew if he made her cum she wasn't gonna be able to keep from making a lot of noise. Alex got an evil grin on his face as he moved his finger to the edge of her opening, circling it while looking her right in the eye. She couldn't quite reconcile the desire for him to be in her and the fear of what it would make her do.

Like a demon who feeds on anticipation, Alex moved his finger away and went back to sliding it up and down her slit, making sure to pause again at the opening each time he got back down to it. The "will he won't he" of it all was making Mel clench each time she felt the false promise of the dastardly digit slipping in. Her mind was preoccupied with what he was doing when she heard Sharon ask her some kind of question. "Uh, what was that? You cut out a little for some reason."

As Sharon began repeating the question, Alex pushed his finger in Mel's dripping cunt, causing her to drop her phone as both hands shot up to cover her mouth in order to stop the squeal from escaping. She immediately punched his arm and grabbed up her phone, "Oops, sorry! The cat slapped my phone out of my hand because it was so mad about your sister saying that to you." Mel didn't have much of a chance to glare at Alex before her eyes rolled back when he started to slide his middle finger in and out of her. She couldn't imagine how Sharon didn't hear the wet sounds she was making. Her nails bit in to Alex's arm as she used every ounce of willpower maintaining whatever composure she had left.

"Ohmygod..." Mel practically moaned in to the phone before recovering, "I totally agree." She tried to mouth a plea for Alex to stop as he moved to all fours with his face dangerously close to her throbbing mound. He was enjoying himself so much that he had to use his other hand to reach down his unbuttoned pants and rub his stiff cock through his underwear. The smell of her juices was so tempting that he had to pull his finger out to taste her, looking her in the eye as he licked her off his hand. While weighing whether to push further and risk actually tipping off Sharon or stopping and giving his poor girlfriend a break, he noticed that the eyeliner she had put on was beginning to run from the sweat and tears of straining to control herself and a new thought wormed its way in.

Alex sat up so he could tug his pants down to his knees as Mel's mind reeled at what he could possibly be planning next. He pulled his throbbing cock out over the top of his underwear and took her free hand, placing it on him and wrapping her fingers around his shaft. She got the message and started to stroke him, gripping him firmly but not hard. He couldn't help but move closer, his head tilting back as he basked in the pleasure of her touch. He was surprised by how much the pressure she applied almost matched his own when he jerked himself, only softer and smaller.

Alex felt her let go and glanced down to see what was happening only to have his eyes rewarded with the site of her pulling up her top to reveal her supple breasts before she went back to pleasuring him. Mel wanted so bad to put him in her mouth but it would be hard to come up with a reason why it sounded like she was giving someone a sloppy blowjob. He reached down and began to fondle her tits as the buildup from the entire situation was beginning to make his balls tighten.

As he started getting close, Alex grabbed himself and began stroking fast and hard, moving up to Mel's face. Before she had time to realize what exactly was happening, she felt hot liquid start to splash against her face and on the hand she was using to hold her phone. Alex shot his load hard onto her, trying to keep as much as possible from getting in her eyes while still coating her features in his seed. The sight of his sticky ropes covering her only intensified his orgasm as he tried to stifle his grunts.

After finishing he fell back as gracefully as he could in order to maintain the silence and marveled at his now cum covered girlfriend using her fingers to move as much of him into her mouth as she could and swallow. The goofy grin of satisfaction on Alex's face was too much for Mel and she needed to cum as soon as possible. "Oh, hey, I'm gonna have to let you go. I think the mail guy is here and I have to sign for something. Text me though, okay?... Yeah... You too..."

Mel dropped her phone and as fast as she could, shimmied out of her shorts before spreading her legs. "Okay asshole, now you need to finish what you stared." Still grinning from ear to ear, Alex moved down between her legs and pushed his finger back inside, now with the addition of his tongue working her hard clit. Mel let out a loud moan and grabbed his head with both hands, practically shoving it into her greedy pussy. With the taste of his cum still in her mouth and feeling traces of him still on her face, her moan turned into a gasp as he slid another finger into her, rolling them up to find the rough patch of her g-spot. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Make me cum you fucker!" she cried out in desperation as her body began to tense. Alex pressed hard on her g-spot and moved the ends of his fingers up and down as he stiffened his tongue to wiggle back and forth on her throbbing nub.

This turned out to be a quick ticket to making Mel climax as her legs shot up in the air and shook. She cried out loud enough for her neighbors two floors up to hear as Alex managed to cause her to cream all over him.

Finally, her body went slack as she let out a satisfied gurgle or approval. Alex sat up and started to reach over to grab the conveniently place roll of paper towels that was sitting on the coffee table for when Mel decided (pretty much always) to eat on the couch. As he gathered them up, Alex froze. Frantically he began patting Mel's leg to try and rouse her from her stupor.

Groggily, Mel sat up to see what all the fuss was about only to find Alex urgently pointing at the floor. Mel looked down and cold sweat began to form on her face. Before dropping her phone, she had apparently neglected to actually hang up, and the line was still connected as Sharon's name remained prominently displayed. Mel almost fell off the couch in her panicked rush to grab her phone and hang it up.

"M-maybe she already put her phone up when I said bye?" Mel wished out loud.

"Uh... maybe..." was all Alex was able to get out before her phone buzzed again with an incoming text. Mel pulled it up and with a trembling hand and her face fell. She slowly turned it to Alex so he could read, "Soooo, who is he/she?"

"Fuck!" They both said at the same time. A meow of joy came from the bedroom.