Mel's Fantasies

Story Info
Lesbian lovers explore sexual fantasies.
6.1k words
4.48
4.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel's Fantasies

I was flying into New York to 'be with' my former lover and friend, Mel (Melissa) as we recently caught up on social media and have been corresponding back and forth for a couple months now. The conversations have been getting pretty hot and heavy with a lot of sex talk. Neither of us are currently in a relationship, so it made it easy for us to flirt and reminisce of those times when we were together.

Mel still lives in NYC but I left for the West Coast a year ago and now live in San Diego. We met in Jr. High in a small town in upstate New York and remained friends throughout college, both attending the same university.

I work for a large newspaper magazine and recently had an opportunity to cover an assignment in New York City. It was to cover a show at the Convention Center when my ex suggested I stay with her rather than a hotel while I was in town. She lived in a huge skyscraper at 56th and Madison Ave. There was a concierge; a doorman and many other amenities that came along with the $3,000 monthly rent for a large studio in the great city of Manhattan.

That morning, just before I boarded my plane, I received a text from Mel telling me she sent me an email and that I should follow the instructions to the letter or there would be 'consequences to pay'. I was confused and excited at the same time, so I opened my laptop and searched my inbox until I found the mysterious email from her.

Katie,

"You should be arriving around 3 today, and then after you catch an Uber to my apartment from JFK, it should be somewhere around 5PM. The doorman will let you in when you get here. Go to the concierge and retrieve the envelope I left with your name on it. Can't wait to see you!"

It was signed with a heart Emoji at the end of the sentence.

My heart fluttered as I read her words and the anticipation of being with her again left me eager to be back in her bed with her arms wrapped around me. She was always playing these little sex games with me and I knew by the way she worded that email this was going to be one of her many fantasies.

I missed her from the moment I left New York and cried for nights on end trying to get use to my new life without her. Many times I wondered if I did the right thing leaving someone I loved so deeply and who loved me.

I couldn't wait to get my hands on that envelope and head to her apartment. There was a room key and a detailed note that said:

1) Take a shower and use that wonderful shower gel that drives me wild. It's on the top shelf in the bathroom.

2) I left a negligee on the bed for you to wear. No panties please!

3) Use plenty of that body lotion you wore when we were together as you know it drives me absolutely crazy! There's a bottle in the bathroom closet that you left behind.

4) There is also a garter belt and nylons that I would love to see you in.

5) Get the chilled bottle of wine from the fridge and set it on the bedside table with two glasses.

6) I will be there around 6, so get busy and be ready for me!

I have to tell you, her description and demands made my body tingle with sexual anticipation. Looking around the room, I became familiar with her bed and her personal things as they were just as I remembered them. There was a large bouquet of flowers on the table that I knew she bought just for me. Mel was very romantic and always had me guessing what surprise she had in store for our times together.

I did as she asked and just as I was getting ready to pour the wine, I heard the latch on the door and Mel walked in. She had such a huge personality. The room lit up whenever she was around. It was so nice seeing her huge smile in person after being away so long.

"Wow Katie! You're here! You're really here!' was all she said as she threw her briefcase down and ran over to me giving me the biggest kiss and bear hug that she could without hurting me.

"You look so sexy in that! I knew you would! Thank you for humoring me!"

"Don't I always humor you?"

After the longest, deepest kiss she could muster, I looked her in the eyes and said,

"Why did we ever separate? The past year has been hell without you."

"You wanted the West Coast life and my job here is too important to me to leave".

"I know, but I really thought I was the most important thing in your life?"

"You were, I mean you are, but I didn't realize it at that time. Enough talk - let me take a quick shower and we can get this party started. I'm drooling just looking at you in that sexy get up!"

With that she put down the wine glass and discarding her clothes all the way to the bathroom got ready to shower. I sat down on the bed, sipping the wine that was already going to my head. I could feel my body getting so aroused dressed in that sexy nightie, feeling the cool cloth of the comforter on my bare bottom.

"I missed you!" my voice trailed as she made her exit.

"Not as much as I missed you!" I heard her say as the shower doors closed.

I sat back on the edge of the bed sipping my wine and waiting patiently for my lover to join me. After a few minutes she came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel around her waist. I immediately noticed the scars from her breast removal surgery a few years ago that were practically non-existent. I was happy for her. She was so relieved to have them gone.

She was rubbing her short 'boy' hair with another towel and smiling from ear to ear as she approached me. I jumped up into her arms wrapping my legs around her waist. She grabbed both my butt cheeks and squeezed them playfully holding me at eye level. Her towel fell as she grabbed me laughing out loud.

"Whoa, you really did miss me!"

"I told you I did. Why don't you believe me?" I said as I pressed my lips against hers.

Moving toward the bed, she laid me back onto the pillows and just starred at me which seemed to last forever. I guess she was making a mental picture of the sexy outfit I had on for future reference.

"You are one sexy lady Katie Mitchell!" she said reaching down to my ankles and trailing her fingers up my leg to the garter belt. She was getting very aroused by the feel of the nylons. I could tell by the look on her face that she was somewhere in her fantasy world just enjoying the experience. I've seen that look on her many times before.

"Gee thanks", I responded. I was so wet with just the grazing of her hand on my flesh. Lifting my leg she unhooked one nylon stocking and ran it down my leg till it came free from my foot. Then she proceeded to do the other. All the while our eyes were on each other as our bodies began to tremble and we both began to breathe heavy.

Reaching up to my waist, she removed the garter belt leaving me naked and exposed from the waist down. She propped one arm up under me and laid her body next to mine. Teasingly, her fingers circled around my thighs as I opened my legs slightly, silently wishing for her to touch me there. What seemed like torture continued for awhile as she just fondled my skin all the way to my breasts, tweaking my nipples till they were hard as my sex begged for her to consume me.

"Please Mel", I whispered in her ear. "I want you, now!"

With that she scooted down and began to pleasure me where I wanted it most. My body arched to meet her lips and began to shudder as she brought me to orgasm.

"Wow!" was all she said as she joined me on the pillows.

"My turn", I said as I reached down and let my fingers begin to massage her.

Just the mere touch of my hand on her private parts sent her into a sexual frenzy. The sex between us was always a 10 and nothing less. We so enjoyed each other's bodies. I didn't mind dressing up and fulfilling her sexual fantasies when we were together as it definitely kept it interesting.

Cuddling that night made me think about why I left Mel in the first place. It wasn't anything to do with our relationship, but more of a career choice. I was starting to think that maybe I was too hasty wanting to move three thousand miles from the one person I truly loved. I know she was heart broken when I left and it was just too hard to keep in touch for the first year or so. I was really glad that she reached out to me a few months ago. It made me realize how much I missed her and our life here in New York.

"So, how did I do?" I asked referring to her email and the instructions she demanded that I follow.

"You were great. You always are."

"Not that, silly. I meant following your instructions or you said there would be consequences.'

"Oh, no you exceeded my expectations. I loved every minute of it. Thank you for playing along."

"The things I do for you, Melissa Harding."

"Well, speaking of things to do for me, my parents are having a 4th of July barbecue next weekend and I was hoping you would stay around long enough and go with me? You know how much I hate going up there. I'm such a disappointment to them as I haven't settled down with a guy and started a family yet." she pleaded.

" Your parents mean well. They love you and they just want you to be happy. I guess I can stay till after the fourth. Sure, why not it'll be fun going back to our home town for the weekend."

"Great. We will leave Friday afternoon as I'm only working 1/2 a day and we can get started on our road trip upstate."

We fumbled around the kitchen for some light dinner and then cuddled on the sofa watching TV until we both dozed off to sleep holding onto eachother.

I was up and out by 7AM the next morning as I had to be at the Convention Center by 8.

"Where are you going so early?" Mel asked as I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom to shower and get ready.

"I told you I had that early appointment. I will be here when you get home tonight. Please try to get home early. Maybe we can go out for a real dinner to that place on 48th street that we like so much."

"Anything for you my love."

"Anything?" I called out toward the bedroom.

"Yes, absolutely anything. I'm all yours and open to anything you throw at me."

"I'll think about it", I said and continued to get ready for work.

The Barbecue

We arrived at Mel's parent's home around 4 that Friday afternoon. Her family was surprised to see me back in New York and with their daughter, no less. I guess they figured that ship had sailed when I left over a year ago.

It was a beautiful summer evening as we gathered out on the patio making small talk about California and the up and coming events taking place at our hometown. My parents retired from New York and went to Florida to live so they weren't around.

"Hi Katie! I thought you two were history?" Mel's younger sister Carly said as she stuffed a handful of chips into her mouth.

"We are, or we were, but we're not now", Mel told her.

"I had an opportunity for an assignment in the city and Mel offered me to stay with her, that's all", I mentioned.

"That's all?" Mel said sounding disappointed.

"Well, you know what I mean. I'm here, staying with you for the time being. We're old friends, that's what I meant".

"Yeah, friends with benefits", Carly said.

I could see that her little sister's comments were embarrassing Mel so I suggested, "Let's go down to the docks. The water looks beautiful".

Not saying anything Mel joined me as we strolled away from the patio and headed down the stone path to the water's edge.

"See what I mean?" she said.

"Yes, but you know Carly. She's always in someone else's business. That's all. Don't worry about it. It doesn't matter what they think. We enjoy being together and that's just the reality of it." I offered.

Leaning over and not caring if we were being watched, Mel planted a kiss on my lips and gave me a sly smile.

"Well, if they were wondering about us before, I would think they know now!"

"I don't care what they think. I love you and want you back in my life."

"I know you do and I love you too. Let's not get on that subject and spoil the weekend."

That night for dinner we all headed into town to the one and only 'nice' restaurant in Stone Harbor. Mel's dad was very pleasant and got along well with his oldest daughter. Her Mom was very standoffish and skeptical of everything Mel talked about. Almost as if she didn't believe anything Mel told her about how happy she was at her job in the city. I guess she made it known that she didn't approve of her daughter's life style and hoped that she would one day, 'come to her senses'. I understand now what Mel meant when she spoke about her family and why she didn't visit them much.

Jim, Mel's Dad pulled me aside as we were leaving the restaurant and said softly,

"Ya know Katie, I hope you don't break Mel's heart again. She still hasn't gotten over your leaving the first time. I have never seen her so happy as when she's with you."

Great, I thought to myself. Now I have to feel guilty about hurting Mel all over again.

"I understand Jim, but it was an opportunity I couldn't resist. I didn't mean to hurt Mel."

"Well, there's more to life than just a job. Love and family are what it's really about. That's all I'm saying."

"Yes, I know. You're right. I'm thinking about moving back to be with Mel. I didn't realize how much I loved her."

"I'm glad to hear that! I hope you decide to stay."

I didn't feel like getting into it with him as Mel caught up to us so we ended the conversation and piled into Jim's car to head back to the house.

Sitting in the back seat with Carly on my one side, Mel put her arm around my shoulder and grabbed my hand. I saw Carly look over at us and smirked at her sister's blatant show of affection.

I have to admit I was a little embarrassed at the sleeping arrangements as Mel just took my hand and led me to her bedroom. No one said anything out loud, but I knew what they were thinking. They thought that since Mel and I were 'together' that I would be staying in New York and starting our relationship right where we left off. I wasn't as convinced that my decision would be to stay on the East Coast, but I was thinking about it.

So we got into bed but I made it clear that there would be no hanky-panky going on with her parents only a few doors away. Of course Mel hounded me about it hoping I would give in. She wanted the excitement of doing something she shouldn't in her parent's home. I'm sure of it. I think it had more to do with defying her mom who wasn't accepting of the fact that her daughter loved women.

"I have an idea!" Mel said with a little too much excitement in her voice.

"Let's go down to lovers lane down at the high school behind the bleachers! Like we use to! It's late and there probably isn't anyone there at this time. Please oh please, can we?"

I never like saying no to Mel so I gave in, got up and threw a pair of shorts and tank top on and headed toward the door.

"Please be quite. I don't want your parents to know we are sneaking out". I told her.

"No worries. I will be as quite as a church mouse."

We drove the short distance to the high school and turned down the dirt path behind the football stadium. She was right as no one was around. The only problem was they erected a huge metal fence with a giant padlock on it.

The road to 'Lover's Lane' was inaccessible to vehicles or anyone on foot. You should have seen the look on Mel's face. Her plan was foiled.

"Oh my God! They fenced it off so no one could go down there!' she exclaimed.

"They probably had to as all the high school kids and perverts like us probably came down here and did God knows what', I told her.

"Come on I have an idea."

"Let's just go back to the house. Surely you can do without sex for one night".

"My nights with you are limited so I'm not giving up on it, not just yet." She insisted.

With that she parked the car under a few trees and jumped out. I followed.

Opening the trunk she retrieved a large folded blanket and grabbing my hand said, "Come on. It'll be fun" as we headed off down a grassy mound near the field.

It was a beautiful warm summer night that July and I must admit it was very romantic being with Mel, making love on a blanket under the stars in the dead of night. I'm sure in her catalog of fantasies she could check off this one as 'done'.

After an hour or so we headed back to the house.

Saturday was the actual holiday and it was a beautiful day with plenty of sunshine. We had a big breakfast with the family and made plans to take a ride on their boat around the lake. Mel's Dad let her drive the boat and she was in her glory. I sunbathed on the deck for awhile before we headed back for the barbecue.

From the Harding's yard, you could clearly see the fireworks display. Mel's Dad took charge of the grill and made hot dogs and hamburgers to order. All that sun and fun left us all famished.

Mel brought me a plate with a hot dog in the center and leaning over, she whispered in my ear; "Read the note under the dog".

"What?" I asked. I was so confused at her saying there was a note under my hot dog. I lifted it and it said, "Meet me in the laundry room in the basement in 15 minutes!"

I knew she was playing games again and I knew it had something to do with her sexual fantasies. I rolled my eyes at her as she walked away with the biggest grin on her face.

As much as I didn't want to, my curiosity at what she was up to got the better of me. I made my exit without anyone noticing and slipped down the steps to the basement. Looking around, I saw the room at the end of the stairs where the family did their laundry.

I knocked softly on the door and opened it. Mel was standing there with nothing on but boxer shorts and what appeared to be a huge boner sticking straight out where a penis should be.

"Oh My!" I said starring at her shorts.

"Shhh! Get in here!" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the tiny room.

Leading my hand to her crotch she looked at me and said, "Is it ok? I really want to try this out on you. I'll be quick, I promise!"

"You are too much! How big is that thing anyway?" I asked.

Ignoring my question, she pulled me close and began kissing me which immediately put me in the mood. I was still wearing my bathing suit when she closed and locked the door, cramming us into a very small space. Spinning me around and up against the cold metal of the washing machine, she yanked my bottoms down and began rubbing the fake penis up and down my backside.

Again, the excitement that we might get caught and her unusual antics made me crazy with desire. This was the first time she used a strap on. Well, with me anyway. I planned to ask her about it at another time. Mel brought her hands up and under my bathing suit top and began fondling my breasts as she thrust the fake penis inside me. I leaned over the washing machine to get into a better position and started moaning as she began to gyrate her hips slapping against my buttocks as hard as she could.

The sensation was incredible as I missed the sheer pleasure of having intercourse since I've been with Melissa. And no, I hadn't been with anyone, male or female since I moved out to San Diego. I planned to tell her that also.

"Shhh! We don't want to get caught!" she whispered as she took one hand and placed it over my mouth. I nibbled at her fingers and she quickly dropped her hands to my hips pulling me into her as she worked furiously trying to please me.

After a few minutes she pulled out and rested her body on mine, still leaning over the washer.

Kissing me on the shoulder she said, "That was great Katie! We will definitely have to do more of this in the near future! Come on, pull yourself together as we have to get back to the yard before they realize we are both missing".

"I need a minute." I said as I pulled up my bikini bottom and put my breasts back into my top.

12