Mel's Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, but hurry up. I'll go out first."

Lets just say the fireworks outside were nothing compared to the rockets that were firing off in her parent's laundry room!

After we joined the family outside, I felt a little uncomfortable and shamefully guilty about what had transpired a few minutes earlier. Mel strutted around drinking beer and acting like she had just conquered another quest in her book of fantasies.

The next day after breakfast we got ready to head back to the city. Saying our good byes, Jim kissed me on the cheek and said,

"I hope we see you again real soon Katie."

"Yes, I hope to see you too! Thank you for your hospitality this weekend."

With that, Mel hugged her family and yelled goodbye to Carly who was lounging in one of those big comfy chairs on the porch. Carly looked over and yelled back,

"Bye shit head!"

Mel was unusually quite in the car ride home. We stopped for coffee about half way through the trip when she brought up my leaving.

"So, are you going back to California or what?" she asked bluntly.

"Well, I do have a return ticket."

"You can cancel it."

"But I have to go back and get things settled with my job and my apartment and everything. I think I need to go back tomorrow no matter what the future holds".

"Why are you being so vague about it? Do you want to be with me? Yes or NO?" she demanded.

"It's not that simple Mel. Yes, I want to be with you! I love you but I have a life out there. If I decided to come back to New York I would have to line up a job and pack up my belongings."

"You know you're not happy out there. Especially without me! Or is there someone else out there that you don't want to leave? Is that it?"

"No, there isn't anyone else. I haven't even dated since I left New York. I just threw myself into my job. No time for a love life."

"Please say you will come back to me, " she begged as she reached across the table and grabbed my hand.

I couldn't say no to her again and I certainly didn't want to hurt her anymore than I already had. Putting my own feelings aside I looked into her eyes and said:

"Yes. I will move back! I can't bear to see you so miserable without me".

Mel stood up and came around the table as I got up from the chair.

"I love you, Katie!"

"I love you too!" The patrons in the diner looked over at us as Mel kissed me passionately for a few minutes.

The entire ride home Mel held my hand and the grin on her face didn't dissipate for hours. She felt like she had won. Won me over. Had me back in her life and wasn't going to let me go, ever again.

It was nice knowing I would be spending my life with her, as much as I didn't want to admit it, California was just not in the cards for me as long as I was in love with Melissa.

Early that evening Mel watched as I packed my suitcase in preparation for my flight in the morning. She was okay with it, as she knew I would be back as soon as I could. I had made a commitment to her and she knew I meant what I said.

"Hey, listen. I have one more 'request', if you will indulge me later (?)"

"Maybe. What do you have in mind?"

"I'm a business woman and you are my hired girl for the night. You come to my apartment and let me seduce you. Sounds good, right?"

"Well, it's not far from the truth. You are a successful businesswoman and I do let you seduce me. So where's the fantasy in it?"

"We pretend we don't know each other. I'm paying you for your services."

"Oh, I see, like a hired whore? And you find that exciting do you?"

"Yes. Very much so."

"OK, you're on. I'm going to take a bath and soak in the tub for a little while."

"Fine with me. I'm going to catch the rest of the game down at the bar. Be ready for me when I get back in about an hour or so."

"Sure thing Ms. Harding", I said in my business voice.

She walked over and grabbing me by the shoulders kissed me as deeply as she could. I guess the business tone in my voice aroused her.

I got out of the tub and got dressed so that I could play the little fantasy game with Mel when she got back. I wore a low cut top with no bra so my nipples were protruding through the fabric and a pair of high cut shorts and of course the sexiest thong I had in my suitcase. I didn't think it would matter, as I knew she would want me naked as quickly as possible, but I tried to play along the best I could.

After an hour or so, Mel got back and began to give me instructions:

"OK, so I'm going to go get ready and you go out in the hallway. Give me a few minutes before you ring the bell," she said, setting the stage for her latest fantasy.

I grabbed my purse and went out into the hallway like she asked. Counting to 100 I rang the bell. She didn't answer the door right away so I rang again. The door opened and I looked her over standing there I said,

"Miss Harding? I'm Katherine Mitchell, but you can call me Katie. I believe you are expecting me?"

She had a suit jacket on, nothing under it, and a necktie loosely strung around her neck. Wearing a pair of trousers and dress shoes she extended her hand and said,

"Yes, Ms Mitchell. Come in."

Looking down I noticed the bulge in her pants. I guessed we were doing the strap on thing again! I didn't mind, as I knew how excited she got making love to me wearing it.

"So, have a seat. Let's talk for a bit and get acquainted."

"Ok. Just so you understand, a blowjob is $50. Intercourse if $100. So that's $150 for an hour of my time. Oral sex on me is $50. Is that agreeable with you Ms. Harding? Or is there anything else you want to do? I will have to let you know how much additional it will cost you." I tried playing along the best I could.

I could see Mel was delighted at my acting out the part I was given. She was getting so turned on as we continued the naughty conversation regarding my services.

"So, like if you let me spank you it's how much more?"

"Stuff like that is an additional $50. But if you hurt me the deal is off and I'm gone".

"No, I wouldn't dream of hurting you. Just a little light spanking will do it for me"

So, as she spoke I have to tell you I was getting very horny for her to make love to me and I was starting to look forward to the spanking!

"Why don't you have a drink with me first?" she said,

"Sure. Do you have white wine?"

"Yes. I will get you a glass. Ice?

"Please."

Setting my purse down I walked over to the sofa and sat on the edge waiting for my crazy girlfriend to bring Ms. Mitchell her glass of wine.

Ms. Harding brought over the wine and placed my glass on the coffee table. Grabbing a kitchen chair she turned it toward the livingroom and sat down.

Sipping on her wine, she asked, "Will you take a shower with me afterwards? How much will that be?"

"Oh, well, that's an odd request. I guess $75 more as my hair will be all wet and ruined."

"Ok, great. I would like to shower with you and I don't mind the extra cost".

"I only take cash"

"That's ok. I have cash for you".

"So, let's get started, " I said and walked over to Mel who was sitting on the chair facing me. I began unbuttoning her trousers and knelt on my knees in front of her. Mel put her wineglass on the table and watched me intently as I pulled down the zipper and the huge dildo popped out, of course standing very erect. I pretended, as she would want me to, that it was real and part of her anatomy. Reaching my hands around the shaft I lowered my mouth onto it and pretended to perform the infamous 'blow job' every guy dreams about.

Mel thrust her head back and started moaning, playing along, pretending to feel the sensation of my mouth and lips on her fake appendage. I slipped my fingers behind the apparatus and teased her while I listened to her moan and groan. She played with my hair as I massaged her private parts. Pretending to climax, she reached down and grabbed my chin.

"That was great Ms. Mitchell. You just earned $50 smackeroose so far. This night can be pretty profitable for you as we continue."

"I'm glad you enjoyed that".

"Let's take this to the bed. I want you completely naked, so take off all your clothes" she commanded.

Wow, this naughty banter was getting me crazier for her by the minute! I went over to the bed as she removed her shoes and trousers. I stripped naked and slipped under the covers.

Still wearing the strap on, she pulled the comforter completely off the bed, tossing it onto the floor and straddled my legs.

"Ok. Now for the $100 dollar option. Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes, Ms. Harding. Please fuck me now", I said using the dirtiest of language I could, with a professional voice, knowing how turned on we were both getting.

Sliding the dildo into me, I moaned loudly wanting her to pick up the pace. Grabbing both my hips she continued to pound that silicone thing into me as far as she could. It didn't take long before I shuddered and screamed going limp under her.

Ripping off the harness and flopping onto one side of the bed she said,

"Give me a minute and we can move on to something else."

"No problem Ms. Harding", I responded.

Mel glanced over at me as I was watching her as she lay there with the biggest grin on her face.

"Mel, I mean Ms. Harding, am I the first girl you ever used a strap on with?"

Puzzled she knew it was me, Katie asking the question.

"Yes, I purchased it knowing that we would be intimate and I've wanted to use it on my girlfriend for a while now."

I liked what she said. I was wondering if she had used it before on any other woman while I was in California and remembered to ask her.

I got up and went over to the coffee table to retrieve the wine Mel had poured for me. Standing there, looking at her from across the room, I couldn't help but wonder how she comes up with all these little sexual fantasies. I was starting to enjoy her antics and us just making love without something wild or crazy was becoming a thing of the past.

"Ok Ms. Mitchell. Get back over here as I didn't say you could leave my bed!", she said sternly.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Ms. Harding. It won't happen again. I will ask permission next time."

Mel sat at the edge of the bed with her feet on the floor. I walked over to her and stood infront of her. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me close to her, giving me a tender hug before she yanked me down across her knee.

"So, this will teach you not to leave my bed without asking permission first!"

With that she smacked my bare bottom. Not very hard, just hard enough to get me aroused. I waited patiently as she swatted me with another smack. I had no idea something like this could be so erotic.

Standing me upright, she held my arms and said, "OK. That's another $50."

"Boy I am really getting my money's worth tonight Ms. Harding. Will you come back another time?

"Absolutely. I can really use the money." I pretended.

"OK, now lets take that shower together."

With that she got up and headed to the bathroom holding my hand the entire way.

What a sensual lover she was as she held me in her arms and the warm water soaked our bodies. We kissed and grouped each other for the longest time.

Turning off the water, Mel said, "OK Ms. Mitchell. Our session is officially over. I believe I owe you $275.00"

"Yes, that's for my services rendered. No tip Ms. Harding?"

"Oh, absolutely. Here's $300 and it was well deserved."

Going over to her dresser and counting out $300 crisp new $100 dollar bills, Mel walked over to me and handed me the money.

I was drying off and getting dressed. Looking at her I took the money and stuffed it into my shorts. I had to play along and accept the cash. I tried later on giving it back to her, but she wouldn't take it.

"We have to do this again some time. Ms. Harding."

"Yes, Ms. Mitchell. We surely will."

We spent the last night before I left for San Diego cuddled under the covers. We didn't feel so sad about my leaving this time as Mel knew I was coming back as soon as I could. I knew too that I would never be able to be happy without her by my side.

The next morning Mel drove me to the airport and we said our good byes for now. After all, I couldn't wait to get back to Mel and her fantasies!

******************************************************

12