Mel's Phone Call Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that point he shrugged. "And then we'll see what happens. You've got your test on Monday too! Then you can tell me what I am... Besides, how come you don't have boyfriends five or six deep on your side?"

"There aren't that many good candidates in my entire town," she said a bit more seriously than he might've expected, "wouldn't waste my time on them."

He just drove and left that without reply.

"I've just wanted to leave, get out of there, and see places. I saw you in Mexico and liked how cute you were and your ass and legs and your massage was really nice, then you just flat out invited me to come to your room and fuck when you let drop your roommate wasn't gonna be there."

By coincidence his roommate during the Guadalajara trip had a sister who'd come on the trip, along with a another player's sister and some of their friends. The girls had all taken a three day bus trip to Mexico City and she had wanted her brother to stay in her room to ensure no one stole anything overnight. That left Chris alone in the room for a full night.

"You didn't make fake promises or anything, just offered to fuck me. Without quite saying that."

Chris glanced at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, you told me that then you said, 'sneak out in the middle of the night' while you were massaging my leg and working your hand all... the... way... up..."

"You weren't stopping me."

"No, I liked it. And I'd promised Shelly I'd get us some 'action.' If you were that fast and cool with me I didn't think I had a hope of being right here right now."

"You want the truth?" He glanced at her again and she nodded, "That was pretty unusual for me too. First time I saw you I hoped somehow to get a chance. And well, when I did I was worried we needed a whole lifetime in a few hours."

She held his free hand with both of hers.

"I get it," she said, "I felt the same. I told you I didn't have my letter so I didn't want to say anything, just in case. And you were so much sweeter than the guys I knew back home so I hoped it would be worth it."

"I hope it was."

"Hah!" her fingernails stabbed into his hand, "it was just ok for me but Shelly wouldn't shut up about it. Despite that I told her that one night was it for you and her."

"No more three-ways?" he asked, not entirely sure what answer he wanted.

"Well, depends," she mused.

"Now that we're here, we'll have breakfast," he said.

"And now that we're here," he spread my arms meaning her, us, "we'll enjoy the hell out whatever comes."

For a heartbeat, no reaction. Then she jumped and locked her lips to his. She was so fast she pinned his right arm against her body, the backs of his fingers had no choice but to massage her nipple to encourage it to grow.

She broke the kiss but nudged her chest forward and said, "you keep doing that we won't get food and I'm hungry."

"Hold that thought. Let's go."

"Wait, take my picture in front of their sign."

"Okay."

    Breakfast over and halfway up the Canyon Chris asked, "Do you mind a short hike? Really just a stroll, not a half mile but great view."

    "Sure," Mel said, "I'm hoping to do plenty of hiking."

    "Plenty of time for more strenuous. This one's easy." He pulled into the small parking lot which served a few trail heads. There were 3 other cars whose occupants were off hiking already.

    "Trail's pretty shady, not going much higher from here. Not going to get sunburned on it if that's a worry. This way," and he led them past a saying saying 'Lookout Trail, 0.5.'

    "Not really," she said, "not too sensitive. Like yours probably."

    "Yup," he said as their skin tones were not all that dissimilar, "Italian, mostly.'

    "Mostly Native American."

    "Ah, yes, North Dakota. That and Scandinavians there. Like I take it Shelly."

    "Yup, she turns red sitting too close to a bright lamp!"

    They took hands and walked along the graded path. It had a slight uphill but it was hard to tell. They said hellos to a family going the other way, parents, two toddlers.

    A few more minutes they emerged onto the trail end which after a last 90 degree turn widened into a 15 foot wide platform with a mortared rock wall lining the end of it.

    "Behold, smog!" Chris said expansively, pointing down the pine-tree-lined Canyon and into the Valley. Indeed, the smog was discernible, "Ah, but I've seen worse than today. You're lucky."

    "Oh yeah, no views like this anywhere near where I live."

    "Here," he lifted the camera from his shoulder, "picture time. For your mom."

    "Ok," she turned her back to the wall and stood with her hands backwards on the wall itself, her feet crossed. He snapped a couple of pictures, changed up the framing, her and the vista.

    "Turn around and bend over," he said. Her mouth formed an "O" but she did and bent over with her elbows on the wall and put her legs slightly beyond shoulder width, the skirt pulling up to just maintain her modesty. He squatted just enough to avoid a clear pussy shot and snapped.

    "Can you set a timer on that? Get us both?" she asked as she stood and turned.

    "Yeah, just a sec," he fussed with it and regretted not bringing a tripod. He set it on the edge of the wall, not the best angle but it'd work. He set the timer, "10 seconds, 10..." and walked over to her, her hand went around his waist and put his arm around her shoulder, "3... 2... 1... click."

    "One more, just to be safe," he went, rechecked the aim, and reset the timer, "10..." When he got to "3..." she turned into him and kissed, kept it up past the "click."

    "Is there anyone else here?" she asked as they separated.

    "No other trails lead to this spot," he said, "just that family that was leaving. I don't know about the people from those other couple of cars but they must be on other trails."

    She was already unbuttoning her shirt, "Ok then, let's make them interesting. Off with the shirt."

    Chris obeyed and joined her topless. "Hold on," and he positioned her and took one of her solo at the best angle down the Canyon view then reset for the timer and this time at "4..." he dove in and wrapped his mouth around her left nipple, leaving the right exposed from the side for the resultant shot.

    He stood up and was about to walk to the camera when he realised she was working on his shorts, unsnapping them then pulling the zipper down and pushing them down, his cock springing to attention.

    "Oops," she said, grabbing the jutting flesh with both hands, "looks like it wants to be in a picture." He returned the favour with the snap and zipper and she stepped out of her skirt, piling the clothes on little bench out of the frame.

    "Just you," and she repeated her poses first facing the camera then facing away and bending over, no way to avoid the pussy shot this time. He set the timer on the camera again. The first picture arm in arm, then the next as she squatted and took his rigid cock into her mouth. She kept sucking a few more strokes after the "click" then stood up.

    "My turn, stay here," he reset the timer and returned the favour by squatting for the next one and clamping his mouth over her clit. She spread her leg, putting one on a stone jutting from the wall. She was already erect and he sucked on it, then worked a finger into her slit to rub her g-spot while sucking. She pressed his head tighter.

    "Mmm, that's nice, too bad no movie camera," she purred. Chris kept going for about thirty seconds as her breath got a bit more ragged, then Mel pulled me up, "kiss me."

    Two all-but-naked bodies pressed against each other, his cock sandwiched between them as their tongues pressed against each other, the feel of filtered sunshine through the trees tingling.

    "Bend over, one more picture," as he kissed along her cheek and whispered in her ear, "I need to have you now."

    "Pervert," she said but she obeyed. She was bent at the waist, her legs wide, one hand on the wall for balance the other on her clit and pussy.

    He set the timer and counted, "10... 9..." He positioned the quivering cock at the entrance to her wet slit as her fingers guiding the head into her hole, "3... 2... 1... click" as he was halfway in, then pushing it forward and pumping into her. He held her by the hips as her fingertips rubbed the shaft as it stroked in and out, rubbing herself. She drew herself back and forth to bury it fully each stroke, the camera no longer documenting the continuation.

    "Oh, fuck," she said and clenched onto him as her fingers held his cock, he felt her juice run as she came.

    She released him and he shoved himself fully into her then to reach his own moment of reckoning.

    "Do it all over the ground," she said and he pulled out and turned sideways and she grabbed it and pumped it to spray cum across the fine gravel surface. She kept hold of the cock as he put his arm around her and clamped it on her ass cheek as their mouths met again.

    "We should probably get dressed, might be pushing our luck," Chris said as he kissed her forehead, cheek, neck.

    "I'll just say you forced me..." but they moved together to our clothes.

    Chris had just finished dressing and was collecting the camera and Mel was facing back down the Canyon buttoning up her shirt when they heard the crunch of gravel. Two couples, somewhere in their thirties, entered the little platform from the trail. All had on some variation of t-shirt or polo and mid-thigh-length shorts. The first couple's expression seemed to indicate they guessed what Mel was doing even facing away.

    "Hi there," Chris said swinging the camera strap over his head, "nice day."

    "Hi," said one of the men, "good viewing today?"

    Mel turned with the top three buttons undone which meant cleavage but no nipples visible, although they were clearly erect through the thin fabric.

    "Oh yeah, quite" Mel said, drawing all of their eyes now, the men trying to swivel their eyes without their heads moving to alert their women any more than they already were. She walked in a bit of an arc toward Chris to avoid the still-damp spray of cum on the gravel.

    She took a proffered hand, "Enjoy!" Chris said as they headed back down the path. As they made the turn that took them out of sight they could hear voices that might've just been discussing the view of the Canyon. But maybe not.

    "Do you think they know what they're standing on? She asked quietly.

    "Probably not," Chris answered smiling broadly.

    "Oh, do you have a towel in the car? I'm kind of, well, I think you know. I don't want to get my skirt too messy. Yet."

    "Wet and yummy. Uh huh. In the trunk, and a couple of blankets that'll help too."

      They drove up the Canyon and he took a few pictures of her at one of the ski resorts then they used a well-graded gravel road through a high pass to get to the Old Mining Town Become a Major Ski Resort. They passed various closed mines and old equipment for some more pictures, mostly with just Mel but a few with both.

      For both of them their favorite was when she stood on the hood of an old truck, squatted until her ass was on her heels and her thighs horizontal. She used her arms to force even better cleavage along with her erect fabric-covered nipples. The lens view offered a possible hint of pussy, the picture framing her in front of the rusted steel framework of an old mine elevator and the two of them were curious what it would look like once developed.

      "Did you see my pussy?" she asked as Chris helped her down off the truck, "if not too clearly my mother will be able to hang it on her wall then, show her friends what her little girl is up to out here."

      "I don't think so, I wanted this to be a tease shot, people will look twice thinking they've seen something but really won't. But that's the joy of film, you don't always know what you've got until you get it into the darkroom."

      "Not like the probes and spy satellites with the sensors," Mel added, "nothing like that for cameras."

      "Not yet," Chris continued, "but some of the other comp sci folks I know are working on graphics and photography. It'll be interesting what happens in the next few years."

      Once in the car, Chris asked, "So, not only are you a sexy demon, you seem to know lots about astronomy. Planning on studying that?"

      "It's been a hobby," Mel said, "I'm good at math and seem to have a sense of orbital mechanics. Had an astronomy club at school and we'd go out of town for stargazing. I didn't see any stars last night, bad lights in the valley. I bet up here would be good."

      "Yup, you're right on that, there are clubs that are set up like you did, ask at your orientation but they post the times. We'll see if any soon and can go."

      "Oh, and I need maps."

      "Oh," Chris was puzzled by that change, "what kind?"

      "Here and west. I'm pretty sure I can figure out where that meteorite hit, but need maps. I don't think it made it to the coast."

      "Meteorite? I thought it needed to, oh yeah, you think it did hit the ground?"

      "Yup."

      "Ok, I just have road maps and a few trail maps, but they'll have detailed USGS maps up at the geography department or the library. And if you need I can use the computer lab to run numbers."

      "You really know how to treat a girl," Mel cooed, resting her hand on Chris's bare thigh.

      Unlike the ski resorts they'd just passed which were just that, the resorts and not much else, and sights along the way what they entered was an actual town and Main Street offered cafes, boutiques, and any other manner of shopping you might want.

      They took a few more pictures as they strolled with the summer crowd, window shopping.

      "Six pictures left," he told Mel as he put the lens cap on.

      "Save them for closeups," she said and then leaned in and whispered, "like maybe one with me covered..."

      "I think we can manage that."

      "When I have money from my incredibly high-paying job we need to come back here," she commented as she looked at price tags in some of the shop windows.

      "I'll make a note, sometime next decade if my pay stub is anything to go by."

      "Probably. Although the strip club might be faster."

      "So," Chris said as they sat together in a little cafe a block off of the main street, his arm around her shoulder but not dropping as far down as he would've liked, "you haven't really unpacked. We can head down the Canyon after this. There's a washer and dryer in the basement if you need them, anything else to get ready for tomorrow?"

      "Couple of things and get my camouflage gear out of your car and wash the bus cooties off," she said sipping her coke, then she made a face, "this tastes funny. Their machine must be off here."

      "Oh," he took a sip, "this is 'New Coke.' They just introduced it. Not all the places have it yet. Like last night, they still have the good, old, stuff."

      "Yuk," she pushed the glass away, then squeezed his thigh just above the knee, "Oh, a question."

      "Yup?"

      "I take it the Uni has a track, but good places to go running from our house?"

      "Plenty," Chris said without analysis of her phrasing, "if you like paved hills plenty right from the house, if you like hilly trail running just need to get past civilisation to get to them, or yeah, the track if you want flat and measured."

      "What about volleyball?

      "That your sport?"

      "That and cross-country," she answered.

      "I know the Uni has women's varsity volleyball, but there's intramural women's and coed, probably more. Be sure to ask tomorrow. I don't really play it much and if I must guess I'd say you play 'real' volleyball, not the backyard variety I'm used to."

      "Not sure how 'real' but I don't want to play varsity or run track. But that's good. Anyway, show me a nice run when we get back, I need to stretch out a bit and get sweaty, before we get really sweaty," she inched her hand up his thigh a few inches on that last part, "and finish the camera roll."

      "Will do. We'll go up the hill to that park again. Earn our pizza tonight. "

        "Holy shit," Mel had her hands on her knees as she tried to take deep, slow, breaths.

        "Keep it slow," Chris said with his hand lightly on her bare lower back just below her running bra and the edge of her sweaty ponytail, "I warned you we're a mile above sea level here. Makes a difference. You're not in North Dakota anymore."

        "Stating... the... fucking... obvious... shut... up..." but she straightened up and with the playground possibly in hearing distance dropped the f-bombs sotto voce, "hell, I thought it was steep driving up here but man, that was fucking vertical!"

        It was their third time at the little park on the bench. The playground was well occupied with yelling children and their parents. Mel had a running bra that showed and pressed together the top third of each breast and tight running shorts that wrapped her magnificent ass way too interestingly. Chris had his shirt rolled up in his hand showing his slender but solid frame and was wearing a pair of his soccer shorts, under those his his jock was rather confining but he was glad for it at that moment. The view from behind as his running companion bent over and took her turn again at the water fountain caused his prick to make its presence felt.

        "It's all downhill back home at least," Chris said cheerily.

        She sprayed a mouthful of water at him, "yeah, good. I'll just roll down."

        "We'll go down that way," Chris pointed in the opposite direction from their approach, "there's a park that side of the cemetery and it's a bit prettier than back down the same road. Unless you want to go through the cemetery."

        "I'm only a step away from you just leaving me there," Mel said as Chris led them at an initial walking pace, "but whatever gets me pizza."

        "Ok, we can hit the Pie, it's called that, get one take home? Washer'll be done by the time we get there."

        A twenty minute wait at the Pie saw them receive a hot pepperoni, sausage and green pepper pizza and it was only five minutes walk from there to the house. Chris put the pizza on the front porch table and unlocked the door. Mel went to check her laundry and he collected a couple of beers from the fridge, the Pie having supplied paper plates and napkins. Although he was the youngest housemate he was just of legal age. Mel said she was not unfamiliar with the beverage and neither expected anyone doing ID checks on the front porch. She'd earned it.

        He was halfway into his first piece when she came out and sat, carrying a brochure, then put her thighs over his legs.

        "Massage, slave," she said as she took a swig of the beer and then collected her own slice.

        "Hey, I'm eating here."

        "You have two hands, rub with one."

        He pressed her bare thigh and pushed his hand all the way up to her crotch and pushed down.

        "Not there, nasty boy," but she did open her legs for a moment to let him rub the length of her shorts to create a camel toe. Then she pushed them together and he set to work on her thighs while they ate.

        "I like that there's no humidity here. Back home I'd be disgustingly sticky and sweaty after that run, now I'm just salty."

        After they'd each scarfed down two slices and a few swigs of beer he set to work two-handed on her legs and calves, she started a bit at the occasional knots. She was obviously quite fit but hours of bus riding and high altitude had left her more fragile than usual.

        "Quite the impressive building, the Student Union," she said as she scanned the brochure and flashed the cover at him.

        "That's what it's GOING TO look like. They claim. Watch out for the dust. They've torn it up, rebuilding the cafeterias. Claim it'll be done by time school starts in September. We'll see."

        He continued the massage, working all the way up her thighs and not omitting her camel toe.