Mel's Repressed Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Ruthie slip a T-shirt on and run into the house. She brought out a hand held camcorder and began filming us, again my thought is it's going to be over soon - that was not the case. Donnie fucked me another five minutes right there, my voice getting higher, I called out two orgasms, one caught on the recording. He pulled out and I figured he'd finished, but he ordered me to stand up and he opened the door.

"What are you doing???" I said frantically as he took my hand and pulled me outside. He pushed me over the root cellar housing that was built into our deck and thrust mightily into my cunt, producing a shocked, worried and totally aroused gasp and moan. He pumped me, thrusting with all his legs and lifting up at the end. My arms were in rock, which lined the top, and I looked to see Ruthie a little closer, almost to there property line. My face contorted on each thrust and again I wondered where the stamina came from, the power as well as playing for a camera and the chance of getting seen by the west neighbors. I leant over my back and rabbit fucked me quickly, his arms now along my torso, his hips kept at me, my stomach now on the wood, my feet lifted off the deck. "You're so fucking hot babe." He said, bucking and fucking me. He pushed forward again and I felt a conservative load of cum spurting inside of me as he pushed forward. Ruthie was still fixed on us as he climbed off.

I slipped off the wood structure straight into a squat and took his cock in my mouth before Ruthie could stop recording. I cleaned up my juices off his cock as well as the residue flowing out of him before sucking his balls for good measure. I got up, looked at our camera person before taking Donnie's hand, pulling him inside and shutting the door.

"Holy, fuck Mel," Donnie exclaimed. "Did that just happen?!"

"It did happen," I said, and they ran through the opening. "And I happened to make out with her right here in this kitchen last night."

"Jesus, Shit!" He said looking at me with a slight grin. "Well, I guess tonight will be fun."

"Yeah, and Jeremy knows for sure and will get to watch us fuck on the deck of that video," Mel said. "Do we ask for it afterwards, I mean we could have stopped."

The baby monitor produced the sound of Miles trying to form words in a distraught way. "I'd better check on him," Donnie said. I agreed and told him I was hitting the shower. "Let's take him for a walk after lunch," I said wanting to address the Katie thing, and everything happening recently. We take 2-3 mile walks when we can't run and today feels like one of those walks, where we talk through a lot of things.

I didn't know if it was me getting in on myself followed by Donnie fucking the shit out of me, or a combination of both but I was definitely sore. I still was able to fantasize a little about Ruthie and how that was the medicine I probably needed to relieve my aching pussy muscles. I moved from that to rehearsing how I was going to bring the Katie thing up, both in my head and even speaking it out loud in the shower.

"Donnie, they brought up a memory that I hadn't shared with anyone that led to Ruthie kissing me," I said as we started our walk, he got little man ready and in his stroller. Plenty of water for everyone, and treats for him, as he would most certainly fall asleep. "I had logged it away with all of the single me things that were to be buried forever."

There a great start, how can anyone argue with that and I thought it was a good set up. But I didn't ask him a question and before I could insert the story he jumped in with a fair question.

"Do you really think all of your single 'me' things were buried forever?" he said with his hands gesturing air quotes. "We been married almost four years."

"Fair," I stammered, giving him a quick win, something we didn't officially keep score on but it was a thing. "Before we analyze this too much, can I get to the meat of this please."

Donnie nodded and we headed towards the small downtown square. It was a beautiful day and he looked very open to hear what I was about to tell him.

"You probably don't remember the gal I couldn't find an address for when we were writing out wedding invitations, but anyway she was my college roommate first year in the dorms," I said, realizing this didn't start well.

"Katie?" Donnie surprisingly came up with out of thin air.

"YES! Katie," I said and I quickly dissolved my version and pretended I was Ruthie telling Jerry by the fire about our kiss. "Well, she told me she loved me; we kinda had a thing going that year; I didn't handle that well; but we never made out; I was sad we never kissed; Ruthie saw my cry; was sweet and I asked if she could kiss me; so we kissed; and felt each other up. There."

"Wow Cliff notes to Mel's first woman kiss," Donnie quipped. "I'm impressed, I actually think I know what went on."

"Don't joke, I mean I really cared about Katie and she opened herself up and I basically ran," I said. "She told me she loved me and I froze. She hasn't talked to me since."

"And Ruthie?" Donnie quickly brought our new neighbor up. "Where did you leave it with her?"

"Good question," I said. "I can't say that I hated it, in fact quite the opposite."

"I see," Donnie said and began noticing something about Miles, shifting the conversation. I felt good about getting that out there, but not that good about how it ended up. We really didn't talk much about where I was with in then and now and I was ready to begin talking about it again, going in with something like "aren't you concerned that 'I don't know'?" Then we ran into friends from his school, we talked about life things and I let it go over the course of the walk.

He let me in about his day at the golf course, bragging a little about how well he golfed, though he lost $20. He said he got paid and will deposit the $1,500 in the bank and figure out where it needs to go next, we'd worked on a program where you snowball your little debt first then big debt. We had so many little cards buying house things, then baby things, using it for vacations and cash. The job was really going to help money wise.

"And Mr. Donovan," Donnie said glowingly, almost creepily, but I cut him slack as he always gets excited about new jobs. "He's the classic businessman meets James Bond, ya know. He's worldly, smart and connected with his personal assistant James by his side."

It sounded like he was going to golf in the mornings, do things around the course during the day and be available to follow up on the golf in the late afternoon evenings. There was something about events and staying, which he went on to explain further as my concerned look drew worry.

"Mr. Donovan's business clients often need help navigating the city, or he mentioned helping at his gatherings," Donnie went on. "He hosts events for his holdings company and will provide more money for anything after 5 p.m., like the other night. And if it's okay with you, if I've had too much or it goes too long he has rooms at most venues for me."

"Bring home the bacon Donnie-Boy," I tossed his way, secretly wondering how I would keep myself away from Ruthie during those times. "I think this is going to be something that moves us ahead substantially in our financial planning."

After our walk I went home and crashed, sleeping while Donnie fed Miles and then put him down for a nap. I hadn't eaten anything that day, I realized after waking up from my nap, the night and morning activity on top of telling Donnie, though abbreviated, about Katie and the upcoming BBQ with the Hankins, my appetite was suppressed. I touched up my hair, in case they were outside already, not wanting Ruthie to see me too unkept at any point today. Donnie was outside with Miles and I saw Jerry milling about his grill and the back patio, but no sign of Ruthie as I fixed a small sandwich and some veggies and humus. It was late afternoon, I realized my nap had gone for a couple hours, when I saw HER come out the back door.

"Oh my God!" I said softly aloud, looking at this Amazon woman in short, shorts, and a white, floral print top that was strapless of her shoulders. Her short hair was suspended nicely and her smile, with the red, full, lips that stretched cheek to cheek were incredible. She was laughing at Miles who was reacting to her bringing their son Jacob out to see him for the first time. My heart melted as she leant over, showing nice cleavage, to bring the two boys together. They immediately gelled and started playing, as I saw Ruthie look over to our house while talking to Donnie, my face hidden behind as I peaked out the back door.

I rushed upstairs, having thought my outfit out this morning, while she was videotaping me actually, knowing I wanted to look my best. She had the black, jean shorts so my tight, short, regular jean short with a grey camisole would show my breasts nicely as well as my formed shoulders from my recent workouts. I went without panties and put a dash or two of fragrance behind my ears, my waist and thighs. It wasn't too noticeable until you got up close and I really wasn't sure where tonight would be heading.

I loaded beers into a small cooler, putting a bottle of red and white wine in, a can koozie, plastic wine glass and headed over to the Hankins. Jerry and Donnie were playing horse on the basketball hoop on the back cement pad, which was off of a small deck. Ruthie was entertaining the boys tossing a soft basketball to their outstretched hands and them scrambling for the ball. She smiled and waved vigorously as she saw me approach, standing up to show me that body again and give me a hug as I got there.

"You look great," she said into my ear, her scent amazing, emanating from her hair and neck. "And you brought provisions."

Her hand slid down my arm slowly, brushing the skin, it covered mine for a moment before taking the cooler out of my hand. She had been looking into my face, my gaze momentarily with the boys before, then meeting her powerful eyes. It was in that moment I knew, be it tonight or another, we'd be together some way, some how. My lower regions, sore from sex were now warm with the thought of her lips on my body. I moved away from her, but looking back, nearly stumbling off the short deck.

"Easy there," Jerry commented from the basketball court. "I don't want you suing us."

The rest of the afternoon blended into the evening, with drinks, snacks, conversation about the kids, the men playing catch and even wrestling a little. We shared our common stories, having gone to the same colleges, at different times, Donnie and Jerry shared the same football stories and for their al ma mater. They even got into a somewhat heated debate on being able to keep their current coach, which took them to the Rose Bowl. Jerry thinking he would go "get his money" somewhere else.

The grilling started somewhere after 7 p.m., it was chicken so I had hit the white wine choice I brought pretty hard at first, then slowed down. Donnie had taken care of me this morning after my drinking the night before, I'd better not go off the rails too much. We put the young boys in a walled off area in their living room, direct line of sight from the window and back door, and enjoyed light banter about things leading into the topics I knew we'd get to eventually.

"Boy, you two really took it being 'your turn' to heart," Jerry said on the backside of a conversation about a starlet's scandal about a sex tape. "You went all Paris Hilton goes outdoorsman today for Ruthie."

"Jerry!" Ruthie quipped with a momentary scowl that melted back to her smile. We would learn to appreciate her moments of reeling him in, that didn't linger into the evening. "We really don't have to talk about that."

"Oh, we don't mind," Donnie inserted, looking over at me to make sure this was accurate.

"We knew what we were doing," I said leaning forward, giving Jerry a shot of my cleavage for some reason. "Did you enjoy it?"

Jerry was speechless for the moment, maybe taking my breasts in and not expecting full, frontal, openness about our own sex tape. He then smiled, pulled his eyes off my chest, and told us it watched it four times, before Ruthie corrected him that he watched it five times.

"It was very hot," Ruthie said. "I'll rip you a copy sometime, that is unless you want us to destroy it now."

"You want to keep it and yes we'd like a copy," Donnie asked curiously. "I mean, I can't really ask you to give up something you own."

"We have a bit of a collection, let's say," Jerry said. "Mostly of just us, but a few of others."

The word 'others' hung in the air for a moment and our attention was diverted to dinner as Jerry took his mind off of video sex for a moment, waking him to the task at hand of feeding everyone. I noticed Jerry's height, which was a couple inches taller than Ruthie, at about 6'4" and he was a little fitter than Donnie, no little gut and long toned legs. He worked a grill really well and soon we had the chicken, sides on their table and all of us, with the boys, were diving into a perfect June evening dinner on the deck. It felt like all others except for the excitement of new friendships and the openness we shared giving it an energy.

"I don't know what we do to top that," Ruthie actually said, in reference to the video, Jerry quickly getting in after her.

"We'll put the kids down later and have that discussion," he said with a wink. I both liked, was nervous about that suggestion, as my wine had taken control, and if everyone was feeling the horniness I was at the moment, look out.

Donnie looked amazed and distant for a moment, deep in thought before looking over at me to gauge my expression. I just smiled big and raised my eyebrows, his demeanor seemed a combination of worried and confused. I got up, moved to him and rubbed his shoulders, kissing his neck I whispered, "Are you okay with whatever happens here tonight?"

My husband looked up and his broad smile told me two things, first - he was and looking down I saw his cock pressing against his cargo shorts where it was tight and outlined it nicely; second - it wasn't the response I necessarily expected and now made me quite nervous because it was now in my hands where to take this seemingly runaway train.

We continued the meal, and discussion about local school issues and Donnie's perspective as a teacher in the district. It really was just an evening of developing a new friendship and relationship, just with another level out there to consider. At that moment it was as if we would just continue shooting the shit until we both retired for the evening.

We got the small, stable trikes and cars out for the boys and they pushed around on those until the sun started retiring. Jacob got cranky first and Ruthie took him inside to put down as the men went and prepared wood in our fire pit. I was glad we positioned it towards the back of our lot, so that each of our monitors would reach the area. Miles tried to stay up for a while, as I basically held him until it was his time and around 9 p.m. took him up just as the fire got lit. Donnie said he was good on drinks and I wasn't going to get anymore as I was 3/4 done with my bottle, good thing I chose white not red as red gets me really going.

The fire was raging with the sticks and leaves they had put in it, and the three were sitting calmly with a drink, sort of waiting as they all looked at me as I came out of the house. I felt a little watched as if they were talking about something, which I figured might happen, I adjusted my top and bra, looking down and myself for a moment. Jerry quipped something about them "Still being there, I saw them earlier" and from that moment on I knew what to expect from him.

"Stop it Jerry," Ruthie said and rushed in with a question for Donnie. "Are you okay with what happened last night."

Donnie looked at me and thought for a moment, based on his response I guessed that he was thinking to our brief conversation about it on our walk.

"I'm okay with Mel developing friendships, be them less traditional, as long as she keeps me in the loop," He said, sort of looking down, again that distant gaze appeared again before giving me eye contact. Who could blame him, trying to traverse territory we had never discussed with friends we just made, Ruthie being an extension of an experience he'd never heard about. "She's a big girl, and she's given me enough information to know it's part of who she is anyway."

"Are you to tell me you're okay with them making out last night," Jerry said. "I mean hands under cloths, I believe Ruthie petted your wife pretty hard. Come on Donnie, we just met."

"The Devil's advocate in the house," Ruthie said, somewhat annoyed. "Don't mind him, he really is turned on by this all."

"Really, okay then let's do this," Jerry said in reference to say we'd talk about the tape and stuff later. "A little game always helps and tonight it is truth or dare."

"Really? Jerry, you're not..." Ruthie started.

"No, I think that's perfect," I said interrupting her. "Just a couple rules. You can ask yes or no questions, but the person has to explain their answer and secondly, each other's spouse has to approve or disapprove and can adjust the dare that their spouse must perform. Oh, but the spouse asked for the dare can overrule the adjustment. You all good with that?"

Everyone nodded, Ruthie and I held the monitors to our ears and could hear our angles sleeping soundly and we began with choosing who asked first and the protocol. We could ask anyone the first time, then chose one of the other two the next and then the last one on our third turn.

"We play at least one round, you must ask for a dare from at least one person and if we start a another round we must finish that round. Failure not to uphold these rules, and any prior given will have to shoot a solo video masturbating for all to view together. Deal?" Jerry said and again everyone agreed. We did two rock paper scissors between the guys and girls and then the winner to see who asked who first. Jerry won the competition and being very predictable he went to me first.

"Mel, Truth or Dare," Jerry said.

"Dare," I said, wanting to get it out of the way, seeing Jerry smile and having him seen my cleavage, me looking down at my breasts his dare was obvious.

"Pull your cami and bra down for a full 30 seconds," Jerry said, putting his hand out as if he's going to count them like a basketball referee counting an inbounds.

"I will adjust to 10 seconds," Donnie blurted out, the first one maybe surprising him, but then my response definitely caught him off guard.

"I over-rule my repressed husband's request and will do the full 30," I said gleefully and pulled my bra and cami down to my waist and twisted with my hands on my waist.

Jerry started counting while he was sitting up, I stood and turned my shoulders to Ruthie, then Jerry then Donnie. I was sure I could be seen from the street some 40 yards away, but didn't care, leaning forward, letting them hang, then putting my hands on them. He counted and said "15" and I sat down, leant back, letting them show off my nipples now hard from the coolness being away from the fire. Ruthie clapped and whistled Jerry reached 25 and counted the last five seconds as I licked my finger and traced each nipple. I finished a good five seconds past his counting, sat down and slowly redressed myself not sure who to gaze at, choosing Ruthie as I put myself back together.

I was chosen so I was next we a new rule Donnie inserted, so I went to "Ruthie, truth or dare."

"Truth," Ruthie said. "I can't follow that right now."

I nodded and thought before I asked Ruthie how many lovers had she had and how many were women. Jerry nodded, so no adjustments and Ruthie began counting in her head, her legs squirming probably hot from watching me and reflecting back on her love life.