Mel's Repressed Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We had this conversation last week Jerry, and if you recall we said penetrating or being penetrated counts as being or becoming a 'lover'. I have to add Mel now and say 22 lovers total, 8 now having been a woman," Ruthie said, my mouth open staring at my new friend who just defined me as a new lover.

Her response sent a shiver into my body and soul, thinking that we actually were lovers the minute her finger entered me, not orgasming together, making me more comfortable in the moments just after I had basically danced topless for everyone. I began to strategize and knew what my play was going to be for the two men when they would call on me. Ruthie said, "Donnie..."

"Truth, Ruthie," Donnie said, I was half-expecting my husband to go for dare, but he waited patiently as Ruthie came up with a question.

"What is the sex act you and Mel have shared most recently that was a first for you, besides being watched or videotaped by the neighbors," Ruthie said clearly.

"This has been a week of firsts, for sure because those three things are all firsts, being a voyeur, performing for you twice and being video taped," He said setting things up. "You watched Mel's first and second ever deep throating of my cock and in between we had done anal for the first time."

"Impressive," Jerry said. "Now you don't necessarily have to come to me right now, you can go women if you want, you'll just eventually get to me."

"No, I think I'll go to you," Donnie said. "Jerry, truth or dare?"

"Um, truth," Jerry said, sort of backing down a little.

"Wow, no guts fellas," I said, looking over at Ruthie. "I'll give you a pass."

"Have you two every swapped, shared or classified your relationship as open?" Donnie very boldly asked, considering where we were sitting and the fact we were just finishing the first set of the first round of truth or dare. Jerry looked at Ruthie who shrugged, like 'what the heck', look.

"Shit, I mean we have soft swapped several times," Jerry said, getting a stare from Ruthie. "Well, really full swapped."

"Explain please," Donnie said. "It's the rule."

"I thought I did," Jerry said, then hesitated before starting again. "Okay, well we have swapped with two other couples on multiple occasions over the years before Jacob was born, even traveling to destination areas where we were pretty much open."

"Mel," Jerry said, then assumed I would fall in line with the truth, since I did my one required dare. "We'll keep the truth train going here."

"Dare, Jerry, bring it on," I said, smiling sitting up, ready to pounce in whatever direction. Jerry was still getting to know us and even though Donnie opened the swap door he wasn't ready to walk through and we would find out later they've assumed to much too soon in the past.

"Sit on Ruthie's lap and suckle her breasts for a full minute," Jerry said, once again putting a timer on it. "But hold on, I'll be right back."

"Fuck it, I'll do the minute and then some" I said and hopped on her lap and began to kiss her as she lowered her top and bra. Jerry emerged with the camcorder and began taping walking up to us and getting close in as I lowered my lips to her chocolate chip nipple on her right breast. They were pointy and I puckered and pulled at it for the camera before lightly teething it and before taking as much breast in as I could. I repeated on the other side, licking at it and sucking. We went on for more than a minute, being more like three before Jerry backed up and called "time". I got up, gave her a hard kiss and then sat down as she adjusted her top, Donnie soaking in her beauty.

"Donnie, truth or dare?" I said giving him a you'd better say dare as he hadn't yet and he was getting it from me.

"Dare, Mel Dear," he said looking ready, his cock pressing against his shorts and boxers.

"Okay, 'DEAR'," I said mocking him as I mimicked him. "Unzip and pull your cock out between the openings of your boxers and shorts. Leave it out until someone tells you to put it back and don't forget to ingest your clear fluid."

"Jesus," he mumbled. "And I can't go to you to save me."

He unzipped and used his fingers to pull about 1/2 the length through the boxer front and his zipper. He pushed out a droplet that had been forming as his shorts were a little wet in one spot, and took it in his mouth looking at me. He looked up and around, both fixated on his action and his crotch as he took in a second one.

"Ruthie, Truth or dare," Donnie said. "Choose carefully."

"Dare," she said quickly, purposefully licking her lips.

"Suck two drops off my head," Donnie said and waited.

"Not so fast," Jerry said, both of us figuring he was going to rescue his wife. "Take in what you can of his shaft when you get the droplet."

"Christ," she said, glaring at him before addressing me directly. "You're so predictable Jerry. I'm going to complete my dare but call on Mel's last truth or dare as she's next AND I suggest you stay consistent with your choice."

"You can't do that," I said, but was interested with her route here as she lowered on Donnie's cock. "Whatever,... Dare."

She spent 30 seconds on his cock before rising and saying, "Come suck his cock with me and take his shorts down," she said Jerry getting the camcorder on Donnie's crotch as he stood up for us. I quickly released the buttons and pulled his boxers down springing his cock up.

Ruthie pounced, getting the stream of pre-cum on her lips, meeting my dare, pulling back and pushing far onto his cock and then grabbing the base and working more up the shaft before diving back down to get two. She then bobbed deep on it to meet her husband's requirements before I moved in with my face and attacked his balls, sucking on the outside of his sack. I alternated putting one at a time in my mouth, noticing he was shaved clean again today. When Ruthie got off his shaft I moved up and sucked on one side, she went to the other and we began kissing and sucking his cock, together all at once. Donnie moaned and when I looked up his eyes were closed enjoying our mouths putting his cock between our kisses. In a flash Ruthie pulled off of him and I followed suit, getting another kiss in with her.

"Drink, bathroom and kid check break," Jerry called out and headed to the house. Donnie did the same after pulling up his shorts and ran off towards our house.

"You're done with your truths or dares so with one more for me AND it goes back to me, since your done. I ask myself truth or dare, and I say dare.

I looked at her puzzled, before adding up what she was trying to say.

"I say 'go down on Mel," Ruthie said as we never really separated, watching the men run to the houses.

On my knees I slipped my shorts off and then sat back on our bag chair, with a flat seat, presenting my nicely trimmed pussy to her. She smiled wide and went down on me fast, pushing her face in vigorously her lips parting my pussy lips, sucking on any loose flesh on the side, on the top and inserting her tongue.

I could hear Jerry panting a little running back seeing what was going on and got the camcorder going again, moving in close, showing my face as his wife really made me her lover. She lapped at me then brought her fingers up to enter me repeatedly, running over my clit as I pulled off my shirt and bra exposing my whole body to Ruthie, Jerry and the camera. Soon Donnie was there, sliding into his seat and watching as Ruthie made love to me with her mouth. I began to feel it and told her and the camera, "I'm getting close, oh yes, I'm going to climax."

My body quivered and shook as the juices pouring over her lips, tongue and she found the warmth and lapped at it, or rubbed her cheeks around between it soaking as much up as she could. She slowed down, lapping at my sopped pussy, petting my thighs and then rising and telling me, "You're so fucking good." I was breathless and didn't want to put my clothes on at that moment, sitting up in the seat, folding my legs in as the fire waned a little. Jerry hopped up for some more logs and Ruthie stopped him first, kissing him with her wet face and flavors of my body on her lips.

"Who's turn," Donnie said, cock screaming hard trying to understand how Ruthie got between my legs. Ruthie figured since she and I were out it went back to Jerry who had to ask Donnie then Donnie who had to ask Jerry.

"Okay, Donnie, truth or dare," Jerry said rubbing his hands together with an idea. "And we need to go another round as I'm sorta been left out."

"Truth, Jerry, Truth," Donnie said laughing, thinking there was another round for dare action to be had.

"You mother fucker," Jerry said, foiling his dare plans. "Fine. Truth and you have to answer. Have you ever had a cock in your mouth."

"Jerry!" Ruthie said, sensing the tension now as I began to get back into my clothes and Donnie looked perplex for a moment, looking down and looking back up. "Pick another one."

"No, Ruthie. It's okay," my husband said. "I can answer that with a yes."

"Explain please," Jerry jumped on it fast, feeling a little vengeful still for Donnie going truth and asking him to explain their open marriage earlier.

"For God's sake," Ruthie said and just put her face in her hands.

"My best friend in college, on a game just like this one, dared me," Donnie said. "Then he proceeded to hold me there until I began to suck it just like I had been sucked earlier tonight and then proceeded to talk me through giving him head. We ended with me deep throating until he came down my throat."

Donnie had risen up and began telling this story with pride and energy, talked about his feelings around it and how much he really enjoyed the experience. This floored me, my mouth agape, of all the things to decompress, I had this. And then Donnie basically threw it back in my face with a 'hold my beer moment.'

"Now Jerry, I know you have your dare left and I get to ask it. So I dare you to let me suck you off right now," Donnie said, sending my head spinning. I looked at Ruthie, she looked at me and we looked at the two men. She began to reach for the camcorder as Jerry just looked over at Donnie and then stood up.

"Wait," Ruthie said. "You have to cum in his mouth."

Jerry, without agreement, took his shorts down reveling a similar looking cock to my husbands, a hair longer and thinner, nicely trimmed. I watched my husband, get on his knees and begin to give this new person in our lives head, mouth on the smallish head and hold his balls. I dropped my cami and bra, and moved to him, getting on the grass and sliding under my husband to suck his cock. If Jerry was going to cum so was Donnie.

"Keep the camera rolling sweetheart," I said to Ruthie and took Donnie's cock in my mouth and watched him work Jerry's with a expertise I was curious how he had after only one time eight or so years ago.

He easily got it all in much like he had taught me, held Jerry's hips and pulled him back and forth. Ruthie came around and shot my cock sucking for a while before returning to the hot man blow job action going on. Donnie was now going tip to balls deep in his face over and over until Jerry's hands pulled him in and he blew a load into Donnie's throat, holding there for a long time. The last spurt hit Donnie in the face and Donnie licked that quickly as Jerry stepped back.

Ruthie handed Jerry the camera and she laid Donnie back, and joined me in pleasuring my husband. He was close, I could tell and Ruthie began to ease me away from it taking his cock herself, squeezing his balls. She looked at me and said, "I want both your orgasms" and I backed off, letting her jack his cock some while giving him head. She didn't appear comfortable swallowing the length then suddenly her head shot up, with cum on her lips. He sent another spurt in the air, landing on his legs and several bubbled out of the head, Ruthie having no problem cleaning it up, as I knelt there. Ruthie quickly came to me to kiss me, sharing my husband's cum with me and I licked off the spot on her cheek. Jerry was still without his pants and boxers filming so I went over and began to clean him, his cock dripping the remnants of his orgasm, I wanting to share a little time with him as his wife was so generous with her the with Donnie.

It hit me and I stood up and said, "What about Ruthie?"

"He'll get me in when he recovers, who knows we may join the anal club with you guys," Ruthie said smiling, looking at me holding Jerry's cock, before I began licking under the shaft around his balls. "I think we're good for tonight."

We gathered our clothes, I chose not to dress, and things and went into our houses with a small wave goodnight.