Mel's Repressed Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh," I whispered closing my eyes for a moment, opening them to see her leaning to the side reaching for two cups from several on the table and presenting me with one, holding both with her thumb and forefinger.

She sat up, a little difficult considering we were intertwined, but I did as well. We held the glass, naked, our flesh parting but close together, the scent of our sex and our union filing the air.

"We are close now, our vessel to a new plane is in the cup, do you believe this Love?" Kandy asked.

"With my whole heart," I said, knowing she had nothing but grand intentions for us now. "I will travel with you."

A subtile smile grew on her face and she took the cup to her lips. I followed her lead and the music seemed to grow. The warm liquid had a distinct aroma, very earthy, heavy and it drank heavy down my throat. I watched Kandy hold it to her lips elevated, taking every drop and I mirrored my teacher.

She slowly took the cup down, reached for mine and placed both on the table and leant back again, pressing forward, joining our bodies. The room began to rotate right, then rotate left, signaling the beginning of our journey.

"So pure. You. Melanie," was the last audible thing I was sure I heard from Kandy before the sensations, visions and hallucinogenic experiences began. The feeling of my flesh pressed to hers began to feel like I was melting into her body.

The shudder began, that feeling when an orgasm begins, our lips wet with lust were pressed so firmly, the effects of the drink joining us literally. Soon our hips were one, our bodies a representation of arms as legs, legs flailing about like those on a squid.

Her breasts grew in size and her hair presented itself as a red lion's mane. The lights flashed and soon an army of naked women appeared on a horizon somewhere in the sky behind her head. One, solitary asian female was visible, getting closer and moved to Kandy's large breasts and seemingly slid down the right one like she was on a sled.

I rose above them both, my orgasmic shudders strong, the feeling of the release I had experienced earlier, a torrent of water somewhere, not visible. The army of naked women continued their march above us, looking down. My cries were inaudibly loud and echoed in the chamber as the hundreds of naked women turned to thousands. A bright sun rose above us all.

The asian woman appeared before me, kissing my lips, pulling back to reveal the face of my first love Kathy. She kissed me again, her head larger somehow, pulling back to reveal Ruthie, my newly discovered crush from next door.

My arms grew light, our bodies now joined closer, her breasts now normal again and mine now just below hers. Between us fish appeared and we ingested them without hands, drawing them telepathically into our mouths whole.

Our bodies folded together, like a flip phone, until our faces were near, our legs still scissored now below, her lips like fresh fruit to be devoured. The climax exploded with water raising us off the ground, to levitate, kiss and literally have each other's faces join.

Our bodies were one, riding the cascade of orgasmic fluid into the heavens joining the millions of marching, naked bodies, levitating on the force of our love above them, suspended on the ethereal plane. One soul.

Everything began to float and suspend there for a long, long time. There was an ease and comfort, my belly full, my heart joined, thinking thoughts rather than talking, sharing space. I felt her heart beating at the same time, as if we became one body together.

Another wave of pleasure rolled us up into the deep, dark vacuum of space, we spun around, rotating like a satellite, our bodies one in experience. This time the quake and convulsion began at the tip of our head and ran down through our toes, emitting a great rainbow through the heavens down to the ground.

Like two kindergarteners on a slide, we were sent downward on a great path of color and light, twirling around corners and down steep hills until we were set down. Our bodies still one shaking with pleasure, releasing as we then fell asleep as one person on the soft grass below.

(Two hours later)

Kandy was laughing in my arms, uncontrolled and almost unhinged. Her mouth wet with spittle, eyes wide open but not seeing me. The world rushed back in, her arms pulling me tight as we were face to face on the pillows. I kissed her cheek as the cackles echoed through the building.

I buried my head into her breasts and held on, the guttural laughs not subsiding and I began to worry. I remembered everything, every detail, every color and wanted to share my thoughts and love with her and prayed for it to stop.

The laughing persisted when I was startled by a tap on my shoulder.

"It okay," the asian voice said as I looked up, unable to move from Kandy's tight grip. "She like this every time."

It was the face that kissed me in my experience, my startled tension soon released, my body spent and I let my soulmate hold me tight. The laughing soon started to fade and just as it had started she stopped, her eyes focused and she smiled big before letting out a loud cry.

It was her turn to bury her head into my breasts, she held me tight but not as tight as when she was coming out laughing, and sobbed. I wanted to kiss her so badly, tell her of our journey, of the flight of the one body. I felt her tears on my flesh, and now her legs pressing up in between mine and I instinctively ground down feeling a blend of pleasure and soreness.

She stopped, did a half-laugh and half-sob, lifted to me and we kissed like lovers meeting in an airport ecstatic they landed safe.

"Oh my Love!" She exclaimed, the asian woman still present, but still in the corner. "What a journey. OH! What a journey!"

"Yes, yes, our bodies...." I began, wanting to share what I saw, what I felt, the existential trip the elixir took us on, but she stopped me.

"No, No Baby," Kandy said firmly. "Let me guide you, for our experiences are not of this world and can not be understood by our minds."

"But I see them, now, clear as day," I said, confused, frustrated, sad because I wanted to share.

"Oh Lover," Kandy said kissing me, running her hands in my hair, brushing the tear that did appear. "I know, I know, there was so much. Trust me my love, trust me."

I looked up and said, with a slight tear forming, "It was so beautiful."

"Yes! Yes, it was," Kandy said, her hand now in my hair. "We traveled to another plane of existence."

"I saw...." I started again, but stopped and dropped my eyes.

"Melanie!" she said firmly with a hint of a snarl, letting go of me, sitting me up on the pillows, reaching out to hold my hands. "Let me explain, let me make this clear."

I looked at her, sad again, the beautiful trip I wanted to relive with her again and again until she put it in the most obvious terms. Kandy looked me dead in the eyes, never breaking gaze as she explained.

"We shared an amazing experience," Kandy started, her hands rubbing mine. "Our experiences were not the same. Your vision and trip, while we were together, were different from my vision and trip. They were amazing. They were life altering. They were different."

My sadness slipped into a calm understanding. She was there in my trip but she wasn't, really.

"It doesn't mean we can't share, it just means we can share details to bring them together," Kandy said, rubbing the tops of my forearms now. "I will forever be with you in those moments, until we share the details, realize we had two experiences and the conflicting emotions dissolve the beauty of that plane into the fabric or our earthly existence."

I hadn't noticed it was now just dark, no lights or candles, and the pillows we were on were like an island, not totally spread out like before.

"Sun Kim!" Kandy commanded and soon we were back in our made up universe, the canopy of lights illuminating the darkness,

"My experience will not match, yours, but we can share and understand, in our own terms. Come with me," Kandy said standing and holding out her hands, pulling me to my feet. In one corner, hidden behind a couple tall planters, was a love seat. It had soft pillows and a soft back, we strolled hand in hand, naked still, behind and she sat and beckoned me with her arms, like a mother to child.

I curled up into her, our hips side by side and laid across her legs.

"Two. Simple. Rules." She said softly, intently and slowly while stroking my hair to the words. "No mention of me or you. Beautiful, one word verbs, adjectives or nouns only. You start."

I looked up at her, turning my shoulders exposing my breasts, longing for her fingers to run across my nipples. We were still on the same plane, I thought, as she immediately rolled my left, and then my right in her hand, still stroking my hair with the other.

"Conjoined," I said, seeing the beautiful being we were joined at the hips, legs and arms switching purpose. She smiled, stroking my hair and then looked up. I saw the intricate detail up close now, it was a cloud, except strung like a web.

"Lips," she said smiling.

"Breasts," I fired back playfully, feeling the push of all five fingers into my flesh.

"Hero," she said now looking intently into my eyes.

"Army," I said.

"Fire," Kandy said.

"Floating," I said.

"Close," she said.

"Orgasmic," I said and then said quickly. "Multiple"

"Oh, my Dear Melanie, you went out of turn," She said with a pretend scowl. "You have defied your teacher, going out of turn, trying to be cute. (pause) Well you are cute, I will give you that one, but please do not break the rules again. Ever."

"Vengeance," she said sending a bit of a shiver down my body. It was of fear and of excitement knowing she did truly own me in this moment and I would succumb to any and all commands. Her hand now rested on my stomach and behind my head, her breasts above me begging to be sucked upon.

"Lovers," I said reliving seeing Kathie, Ruthie and even Sun Kim to a degree.

"Impaled," she said and I began to see the army of naked women, going to war, perhaps us leading, perhaps we dying together heroes on the battle field. "Do you see something Dear?"

"Permission to speak freely?" I said, acknowledging her as my Master. She nodded yes with a satisfied smile.

"I have created a scene that didn't happen but could have happened using your words, a glorious scene the melts yours into mine," I said now grinning at Kandy.

"Let's continue to create our vision," she said and we continued our exchange of words.

Her words included - "flight, blood, resurrection, anus, inside

My words included - large, slide, fed, kiss, lovers

"Excellent," Kandy said letting go of my hands, moving to a shelf near to produce two essay books, each with a flowery, cloth cover. "We will now write."

There were colored pens in a holder on the table we were sitting comfortably by, each fine tipped and excellent for drawing and writing.

"Combine the beauty of your trip with my words, one sentence at a time," Kandy said motioning with her hands. "Think long and hard, and write what you feel and do not scratch out, correct or change. We will create our own version of our trips."

I looked a little confused, letting my mind drift to the vision of our bodies joined at our flesh, the convulsion of orgasm and her word "Fire" came to mind. I thought about it for a moment and then came up with the following sentence.

"Fingers of fire rose from the folds of female flesh, searing our joined bodies before the rush of water took it's energy, flowing from deep inside each half." I looked up and Kandy was writing too, I was satisfied with my first foray into this medium.

Over the next 45 minutes it was a combination of us looking at each other, or off into space, and writing. I had taken up over two pages, spacing each sentence out a line, when Kandy asked, "Are you close to being finished?"

"About," I said, and finished the sentence I was writing and closed the journal.

"Take it with you my Love," Kandy said. "I want you to write a random sentence a day about us, nothing to do with our trip. We will share next meeting."

"What time is it, by chance," I said, then added giggling. "I really don't care actually."

Kandy smiled, "I believe it's just after three. I'm not done, why don't you shower, dress and I'll keep writing."

There was a shower down the hall from the bathrooms and Sun Kim had gotten my things from my car, finding the keys in my sweats. I checked the phone, there were no messages before I hit the hot shower.

The steam filled the room, my body was relaxed and a little sore. There was a shadow of a figure moving outside the shower, I sort of hoped it was Kandy. They didn't enter the shower so I finished and moved out and grabbed my towel.

Drying off I saw Sun Kim by a massage table she must have been setting up while I was in the water.

"Massage for you," she said, gesturing towards the table and I moved to it without hesitation. "You enjoy."

Her hands were on my naked flesh, first just sliding from my shoulders to my arse, down my legs and back as she walked beside the table. My head was tilted towards her, remembering our kiss, how delicate her tiny lips were. There was not inhibition here, just instincts. I followed her with my eyes as she worked on my body.

My phone rang on the clothes pile and it was Donnie, saying I needed to come to a house to pick him up, his bosses house. I repeated the number and street and said I could remember as Sun Kim continued her work on me. I hung up and she came for my phone.

"Kiss me again," I said softly, looking up at her.

She moved to my lips and pressed hers on mine, my arms reaching up and I held her shoulders pulling her on top of my chest. Her hands found my neck and face and we continued for about a minute before I pushed her up off of me.

"Thank you my Dear," I said and she smiled. "I have to get dressed to go pick up my husband."

"Very well," she said the gathered my towel and I dressed. I admired myself in the mirror, a pretty, fresh and sexy look and I left a button undone for Donnie's boss to admire.

I walked out, sweats in my bag, while Kandy was still writing.

"You gave me many words with much meaning," she said standing and walking naked towards me. She hadn't wore a stitch of clothes all morning and she pushed into me like she wasn't gong to stop, I almost had to catch her. "We are one now, you realize that, right?"

"I do, very much so, I do," my voice said and my body felt. "I will carry you with me forever."

She pulled me in for a kiss and then just held me tight. The hardness of her breasts and body felt so good and we slid our hands together, wove the fingers and just existed in each other's space for one last moment.

"Email, for now, will do," Kandy said. "Pretty soon we will have to talk, daily."

"Yes! Yes!" I exclaimed. "Oh, I want that."

She let me go and I slipped out into the day, towards my car and then down the road to an address on the southeast side of Des Moines. I was in the driveway before I knew it and ringing the doorbell of this grand estate.

Mr. Donnovan checked his hair and went to the door, opened it, extended a hand. "Good evening, I'm Mr. Donnovan."

"Pleasure to meet you, Sir. Melanie or Mel," I said a little nervously. "Donnie speaks highly of you."

(Out of earshot downstairs)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gurgle sounds were loud, James straining to get Donnie's load, while his stamina had built. James included a hand stroke in there, pulling the dick out and stroking it in front of him.

"You naughty, nympho fuck," James whispered having heard the door open. "Cum for God's sake."

Donnie smiled, obviously enjoying the attention from James, the added allure of his wife upstairs with Mr. Donnovan and the control he had built in his ejaculation.

"Do you want him fucking her upstairs or something," James said, shifting the conversation, stroking him long and deep. "Bending her over the couch, his long cock penetrating her."

With that James put the cock all the way back in, sucked down hard. Donnie's eyes had closed on the word 'penetrating' and he could see her getting impaled on Mr. D's cock, almost ripping her in half. The warmth of Jame's mouth brought him to the brink as he thought of her sharing that cock.

(Back upstairs) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Donnovan made us comfortable in the front room, telling me that his assistant James and Donnie were "finishing up some things from the past couple days."

"I love this neighborhood," I said. "The houses are all so unique, beautiful and ornate."

"Thank you, Mel," Mr. Donnovan said. "We love it here, a hidden gem this neighborhood and city really."

He smiled at me and stared intently, eyes running up and down my comfort in his environment my pretty look and a hint of youthful sexiness. My blouse had a button less buttoned and my bra accented my breasts. Mr. Donnovan asked about my summer and my job, letting the me get more comfortable.

(Out of earshot downstairs)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck yea!" Donnie exclaimed quietly as he released into the back of Jame's throat, pumping him with white, warm cum, as he had fantasized over chat about. "Oh James."

The man he felt a connection with, rose up, leaving Donnie's cock dangling, his own pressing against his pants, and kissed Donnie with his own load fresh on his breath. They swirled tongues, held each other deep and would not have stopped even had

Mr. Donnovan brought Mel downstairs to watch then two. They separated their mouths, held each other and looked into each other's eyes.

"This is who I am now," Donnie said in a moment of buzzed clarity. "I am a sexual being who you've helped me strip off the facade I had been living behind."

"Fair enough," James said, reaching down to gather some of Donnie's dripping cum. He put it to Donnie's lips and let the lips wrap around and take it in. "You have a wife upstairs we need to get to?"

Donnie laughed in agreement, pulling up his shorts and boxers and the men headed for the stairs, cum on both of their tongues.

(Back upstairs) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mel!" Donnie exclaimed. "James and I were just..."

"Working through some things, Yes, Mr. Donnovan let me know and has been a gracious host." I said, cutting him off.

"She turned down a drink, saying she'd drive home since you've had a couple," Mr. Donnovan said.

"How was your..." Donnie said, forgetting what the Hell I was actually doing.

"Errands, massage, yeah Dear, it was fabulous to have some time alone," I said, then looking around at the men. "I must say you three are a handsome trio."

"You must say?" Donnie said, feeling weirdly turned on at this point.

"Oh thank you Mel," James said, cutting Donnie off, afraid his honesty might spill over and try to have them all fucking, and penetrating his wife right there. "We try to dress nicely every day."

"James and I work downtown at an investment, commercial reality firm, so it's kind of the uniform," Mr. Donnovan said, sensing the same thing. "Did you bring the envelop upstairs?"

Donnie's heart sank. How the fuck was he going to justify $10,000 to Mel? He trusted Mr. Donnovan, but he still was worried that this, with the lose of body hair he'd experienced, raising her suspicions.

"On it," James said hurrying downstairs.

"So, this has been an incredible week," Mr. Donnovan said. "Your husband's experience in so many areas has been very, very useful. He's worked with our IT and marketing departments, straightening out a networking issue and business promotion. His interpersonal skills with clients on and off the golf course."