Mel's Repressed Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James came up from the basement holding the white envelop, thick and sealed, handed it to Mr. Donnovan. Their boss continued to talk about all the things Donnie had done, most true in some form, to Mel while casually slapping the money into the palm of his hand.

Donnie marveled at his smoothness in telling 1/2 truths, painting beautiful pictures that made sense, spinning a web of deceit that they all could rationalize as truth.

"For instance, today we were shooting pictures for our webstore and one of the models got sick," Mr. Donnovan started his first outright lie. "Donnie was available and even let them 'clean up' his body hair as it was glaring outside."

"Clean up?" I said.

"Shaved off," Donnie said, then leant in and whispered. "In the shower later, I get the rest, if you know what I mean."

I smiled, eyes wide and then leant into him kissing him on the cheek.

"So, we want to propose, to you, his wife, that we get your husband five days week instead of three," Mr. Donnovan said. "And to make it worth giving up that much of your summer, here's $10,000 in cash for the lost family time and he'll still receive his negotiated weekly rate. If that's alright with you."

"Fuck yes!" I said surprisingly quickly, laughing and now hanging on Donnie's arm. "Mr. Donnovan this will help so much, thank you."

"It may involve travel and overnights, and there's a possibility of bringing your family on a trip, I believe," Mr. Donnovan said looking at James to confirm.

"Yes, there's a festival we're going to promote in France in late July," James said. "All expenses paid, plus his rate if we get things finalized. We'll let you know."

"So a vacation to boot?" I said, even more excited.

"Working vacation for Donnie," Mr Donnovan said. "Though there would be family time on some of the nights."

"France!" I exclaimed. "Wow. Sounds like this is going to be a kick arse summer!"

"Indeed," Mr. Donnovan said, toasting with an imaginary glass.