Melting Steel Ch. 01

Story Info
Laura is acting strangely.
1.9k words
4.38
6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't want to remember until next time?"

"No, but I want the changes to remain, can you do that?"

"Yes."

Her alarm went off at 5am as it had every day this week since Monday morning, an early time to start anyone's day especially for a college student on a Saturday. But for a star athlete like Laura it was necessary to help maintain her abilities on the pitch. It was a new addition to her routine but it was hard to argue against the results. Since she began upping her focus on working out more often and changing her diet to bulk up more her performance in her volleyball practice had increased dramatically, and she didn't complain about the changes she was seeing in the mirror either.

The thing is Laura wasn't exactly sure what spurred her new exercise routine on. She certainly hadn't been slacking by any means and her college team wasn't doing too bad in the league collecting a moderate number of wins. But Laura hadn't put too much effort in before because she hadn't needed to. She'd been labeled a natural athlete all her life, she was tall and got enough of a workout at practices to maintain a good amount of bulk that she excelled at sports without much effort. So much so that she'd managed a sports scholarship with that same minimal effort. Much to the chagrin of a number of her classmates. Thus the reason why she had decided to actually put real effort into strengthening herself now when she tried to recall the reason was, foggy.

Reaching into her mind for the why of the matter she vaguely recalled the many times she'd attempted to put effort towards this endeavor before. Many instances of her trying to get up early or go to a gym filled her mind most thwarted by repeated uses of the snooze button on her alarm. But for a whole week now she had dutifully awoken at 5am every day, changed into running gear and went out to the track field for an early run. There was one noticeable difference however and perhaps the reason she'd kept at it this time around.

Him.

He was short, scrawny, and always on his laptop. But he was always there, sitting in the stands typing away. What he was working on she was never sure. He just sat there every day, in the same spot, the only one sitting in a stadium that could seat thousands watching the singular athlete on the field competing every morning.

Perhaps he just liked an isolated place to work. He had been there even on the first day she started working out in the mornings so she couldn't just ask him to leave and it's not like he ogled at her, not that she felt like there was much to ogle at. Laura never felt like she was particularly feminine, most men thought she was too tall, too strong, too butch. The men who were into her however didn't make her feel femimine either, she just wasn't into what they wanted. "Sit on me, crush me with your thighs, be my mommy" Laura recalled a few choice lines from some of the men who had tried to solicit her in the past. The other options were meat heads, men who could actually keep up with her, but more often than not they were either immature or just boring.

So why was it that when she took moments to briefly look up at the stringbean of a man who barely seemed to register her existence she felt a pang of excitement. An excitement that slowly worked its way to her pussy. While the new warmth in her core helped fend off the cool autumn air it inevitably became too much, and eventually, as she had done every morning this week, she decided to finish her work out and masturbate in the dorm shower.

No one else was ever awake at this time on her floor, she barely believed anyone else was awake on the whole campus except for her work out partner, as she had taken to referring to him in her head. After confirming she was truly alone in the showers she peeled off her work out clothes, her sports bra and leggings soaked with sweat and the morning dew her panties however were soaked with a much different substance. When the cotton fabric parted from her pussy a string off her juices kept them attached for just a moment longer. She let out an unexpected moan when the cool air hit her newly exposed pussy, she hadn't prepared to silence herself yet as her thoughts were split between what she was about to do and why she was about to do it.

Him

She began her shower as she normally would, washing away her sweat and exhaustion. She cleaned her red hair first getting the morning grime rinsed out and working in her shampoo and conditioner. Body wash was next, she lathered herself up with a blend designed for particularly pale skin like her own, the little bit of melanin she did have, dotted her head to toe with freckles which did little to help when it came to sunburns. While the warm water was a welcomed relief to her aching muscles, something deeper ached for a different kind of attention. She resisted the urge at first, thinking that perhaps maybe this time it would just go away, but as she thought about him, her daydreams started. The same daydream she had every time she saw him. They were in the library, they were alone, he'd asked her to strip, she'd complied without hesitance, he'd asked her to kneel, she'd done without resistance, he'd used her, and she had liked being used.

Her fingers were already toying with her needy clit, they had gone there as soon as the daydream began, a wildly vivid daydream, as vivid as a memory. She wanted to bend to him again, she wanted to be used by him again, and when her fingers brought her to climax she knew it was only a mockery of the orgasm he could give her.

A strained moan escaped from her to mark that she'd finished her shower successfully and as she came down from her orgasm for not the first time she wondered why did she know that it'd be better with him? Why did she feel so familiar with a man she'd never spoken with? Why was it always the same dream over and over again? He wasn't exactly her type, though as she thought she realized he wasn't not her type either. In truth she simply hadn't contemplated his type before. Toothpick like men had generally avoided her as most of them wanted someone smaller than themselves, softer, feminine. Laura bristled at that thought as she finished drying off and slipped into her robe.

There was a part of her that wanted to be like those types of girls, the soft feminine girls who could pull off pretty dresses that showed off real curves, the girls who men wanted and wanted to protect. She didn't dislike her more powerful physique, if anything she was quite proud of it but men didn't look at her with that kind of dominance like they did at other girls, mostly they looked at her with fear. All men except -

Him

In her daydream he never looked at her with fear. No he only ever looked confident in her daydream. He looked at her with the eyes of a predator like he could eat her up in one bite. With those eyes he could demand anything from her and she would give it to him and when she left the bathroom there were those eyes.

"Oh uh morning" she said surprised, happy that she managed to work out a proper greeting compared to how she felt internally. Panic first of all, she had just finished masturbating to the image of this man and then immediately encountered him outside the bathroom showers in a robe that frankly did not cover enough of her legs in this instance. Then came arousal, he was staring at her with those eyes, those exact eyes in her daydream, the ones that made her feel like she couldn't resist anything this man said. It sent a wave of arousal that relit the fire she had just finished putting out. Then he spoke.

"Good morning, would you like to play a game of hopscotch?"

"Y~~ M~~~~~" she heard herself muttering something. He continued to speak. She continued to respond. He handed her a shopping bag. She took it. He walked away. She walked to her dorm. She knew there was a letter in the bag and that she needed to read it.

"Text XXX-XXX-XXXX Hello" It read. Her body worked automatically, she thought she could resist but knew she simply didn't want to as she fulfilled the request.

"Good girl, you'll get your answers tonight, don't forget to wear the dress" The praise immediately sent a wave of pleasure through her body. She felt her legs grow weak as it became difficult to focus on the very idea of standing upright. When it subsided she returned her attention to her phone. Another text message had been received by her phone. It was a request for confirmation of a reservation for dinner for two at 7 o'clock at the best restaurant in town. It was a college town so that wasn't saying much but it was still better than the few dates she had had so far. She clicked the link in the message that sent an auto reply.

"Thank you for confirming your reservation at John's Italian Steak House, your party has been informed that you have RSVP'd Yes to this invitation." No sooner had she done so when another text message came from the first number.

"Good girl, @#$%^#$" She read the word but her brain wouldn't let her comprehend it, but it had some kind of effect as she let out an unrestrained moan. Her knees buckled beneath her she fell to all fours as she did her best to brace herself. An orgasm rippled through her body, stronger than every instance of her morning shower sessions. She fell to her side to let it finish. When it did she rolled on her back to see Amber, her roommate, looking over the bed at her with a puzzled expression.

"Sorry, I tripped and hit my funny bone" Laura offered up to her, she hoped groggy and sleep deprived Amber would simply accept that then roll over and go back to sleep.

"Oh" Amber said, accepting the excuse and doing just as Laura had hoped.

When Laura heard Amber's light snoring return she tentatively glanced at her phone again, somewhat relieved that the last message had been deleted somehow. Letting out a deep sigh of relief Laura simply lied on the ground as she took in all the new information.

*****

Samuel hated the bitter cold of the morning but it was part of his promise to her, to track her statistics as she worked out in the morning. He had put a lot more into the program than a morning run that lasted an inconsistent 20-30 minutes but that's all she had ended up doing each morning then she just stopped and went back inside anyway. But still he dutifully tracked the time she took on each lap anyway. She wanted some self improvement anyway and after the way he talked about her physique she seemed adamant about it so he did his best. Still he smiled and patted the shopping bag he'd brought with him today. It had been one week today and he could finally remind her about everything that had happened. It was going to be an interesting day.