All Comments on 'Member 13231'

by mindwiper

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
a bit rushed..

...for Jack as well as for the reader. There was little or no character development. I don't know enough about any of them to care what happens to them. Slow down and tell a real story, not just an outline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Yes, Rushed But Still Entertaining

Agree with the previous comment. Though there was some development of the protagonist's character, the girls were not sufficiently developed.

Also, the protagonist's quick acceptance of the situation could use an explanation. A drug was used to make him accept sex with the girls. Maybe along with that drug, another could have been used to help him accept the bizarre change in his circumstances.

These are minor criticisms that did not interfere with interest in and enjoyment of the story.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Grand story

I'm sad you didn't expand on this. This has the potential to be a grand story with all kinds of twists and turns limited only by your imagination. I often wish I had this kind of creativity.

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
DISRESPECTFUL TO YOUR READERS

Before I wrote this review I looked to see if you finished the story. It was written in 2007. Here it is late 2020 and still unfinished. If I could give this story a negative rating, I would. What you have done is very disrespectful to your readers.

mindwipermindwiperover 3 years agoAuthor
More coming:

Yes, I'm sorry that it seems disrespectful to my readers that I haven't continued this story. I actually have to weave 'Jack Greene' into the rest of the story. He is coming, I promise. My original writings on 'the club' began in 2002, actually with Kyle Andrews. I'll get to rewriting his story soon enough.

I can't tell you why I stopped writing and only recently have begun to do so again, sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermindwiper@mindwiper
--- Just a little note here --- Every story, with the exception of the 'Long Love Broken' set, is related. I have five now (16 Oct 19) but there are more on the way. This idea started back in 2004 and initially manifested in 'Member 13231.' I stopped for a while, playing w...