All Comments on 'Memoir of a Lady Pt. 02: Velvet Tips'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Splendid

I love that Frances is building her wealth and power, whilst at the same time exploring Sapphic relations. This paragraph was fantastic:

"Little does Fortescue know it, but he's fucked the cunt fucked by the cock of the man who fucked the woman fucked by the great Duke of Wellington himself, Why it almost makes me feel nostalgic."

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you OneAuthor

I am so glad you liked that passage - occasionally I get such flashes, but don't always catch them. I am pleased you are enjoying it so far xx

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Racy, witty, clever and very sexy. Please continue this delicious take.

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Jane Austen meets Sarah Waters...

...and both vying for second place after Frances's Memoirs won the Rogering Prize. I'm pleased that Ladyship found her perfect niche with maid Fanny (very appropriate name), despite diplomatically and politically surrendering her precious haven to the astonishingly well-developed Palmerston. Long may Frances continue laying waste to the old men of politics.

(The episode with Palmerston reminds me of an anecdote about JFK. Although said to be a great womaniser, just about all those on his receiving end expressed disappointment saying he was a Wham! Bam! lover. My favourite comment came from JFK conquest actress Angie Dickinson who said: "It was the most exciting sixty seconds of my life.)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you Maonaigh

I am delighted at the compliment - thank you so much - and for the comment about JFK. The rumour was that Palmerston was extremely well endowed.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you Only_connect

I am so happy that you like it - it encourages me to go on x

SlutbaneSlutbanealmost 3 years ago

Bar a couple of hundred years, this could be the story of Bess of Hardwick.

Don't be too hard on Q Victoria. Before Bertie died of cholera she enjoyed a very healthy sex life. Her maids in waiting could hear her squeals of delight very often, and her gillie John Brown was rumoured to be her lover in later years.

...great stuff as always, Pix. I'm working my way through them much too quickly!

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Yes, QV had a very healthy appetite in that way. Glad you are enjoying them xx

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

Very enjoyable Pixie, congratulations on another beautifully written 5 star chapter. I also enjoyed Maonaigh’s quoting Angie Dickinson who said: "It was the most exciting sixty seconds of my life”. Looking forward to the next chapter xxxx

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

So Lady Frances made some steep path up in a social career, well and as forecast she will become like an sapphic pioneer at times ....... Very respectable ....... So this falls in categories like social worker or? ...... May she should write a handbook " how to gain some money "

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💖💖💖💖💖💖

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

I think she was not uncommon among Victorian women xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...