Memoir of a Young Mistress Pt. 27

Story Info
Late-night games on rural roads.
1.7k words
4.16
10.4k
00

Part 27 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winter was back, and the dark came earlier. Ted was on his way to pick up his young mistress for a night out. He still had plenty of ideas on his "to-do" list for Emily, between his own fantasies and things he read in forums. He regularly texted and called her to discuss ideas.

Emily had gotten creative in her picture-taking as well, her most recent set being worthy of a professional photo session. She set the camera up on a stool in her bathroom, and using the timer, shot a beautiful set of herself in the tub. Some were revealing, some were not, as she had a full bubble bath helping to hide her nakedness. In the photos, Emily had never looked at the camera. Since none of the poses showed the subject was aware of the camera, it gave the viewer a voyeuristic point of view, as if they were invisible and Emily were unaware someone was watching her bathe.

Ted relished how comfortable Emily was with her nudity; such a change from when he first undressed her over a year ago. Now she would flash him in public if he asked, with only a quick look around for police or children. One evening, Emily's mother had invited Ted to join her and Emily for dinner, and as her mom was in the kitchen, Ted asked for a quick peek, and Emily pulled her shirt and bra up, with her mom talking to them both from the next room.

Emily had dressed warm for the evening, as Ted had told her they might be outside a lot. She wore jeans, white socks, and sneakers, a long-sleeved tee, and a pullover sweater. She also brought along a jacket, if it got colder during the night. By 9 PM it was about 50 degrees outside.

Ted had taken Emily to dinner at a nice seafood place at the beach, then they walked on the pier and enjoyed the spray from the ocean. Out here, walking on the darkened pier, they both felt the chances of being seen by someone from town was minimal, and they held hands and shared kisses openly. As they passed the people who came to fish from the pier, they smiled and greeted people, and felt quite at home.

"This is what I want," Emily said, leaning her head on Ted's shoulder as they walked.

"What's that?" Ted asked.

"To be normal. No hiding, no looking over our shoulder before we kiss. I can't stand not being able to tell my friends about you."

"I know, Angel, it won't be much longer, I promise."

Emily was indeed growing impatient. Almost all her new friends at college were dating someone, either in a committed relationship, or casually. Conversations about boyfriends always got awkward, and she'd change the subject or be as vague as possible. When they showed her pictures from wallets or phones, she longed to show them the pictures she had of herself and Ted. She loved taking pictures when she and Ted went on dates, and she had scores of them on her phone, but no one ever got to see them.

When she'd get invited to join friends to go out, she was always the one person without a partner. To complicate it more, some of her friends felt obligated to try to "fix her up" with a guy, and some of them were pretty cute, in Emily's opinion. She loved Ted, but being his "secret" was wearing on her.

Ted was doing all he could, in his opinion. Yes, he could do it faster, at the risk of losing a lot more. He was still hiding away cash, and researching all the options on ending his marriage. He had made quiet inquiries into other work, as he was sure he'd be asked to step down from his church position. He searched for an affordable apartment, as he planned to let his wife stay at their house until it could be sold, and then he'd split the proceeds with her. He wanted to be as fair as he could, because he knew his wife would be presented as the "injured" party if it went to court, and he wanted to keep it all as simple and low-key as possible.

After walking the full length of the pier twice, most of it in silence, Ted said, "Let's get out of here, I need a change of scenery." He took Emily by the hand and led her back to the car.

As they walked, Emily's succubus and Ted's demon each whispered thoughts to their hosts.

"She's getting restless. You need to get this divorce soon or she's going to give up on you. She's not going to be your mistress forever. She wants to be your wife."

"I know," Ted answered, to the random thought in his head.

"How much longer are you going to wait?" The succubus asked Emily. "All your friends are going to parties, and having fun. He's holding you back. It's like you're in middle school."

"I love him, he's trying to do this without hurting his wife," she answered. "He loves her too, just not like he loves me. I have to give him a little more time is all."

"If he loved you more, he'd be divorced by now," grumbled the succubus. "He's more worried about his reputation and his wallet than your happiness."

They drove back towards town, but then continued south, and down the rural roads that led to the forests where logging trucks carried lumber that had been harvested in the area. Ted considered going to Scott and Dana's place, but it was late and he didn't want to bother them with a random call. He drove slowly down one of the narrow two-lane roads, windows down, letting the cold air keep him alert. It was around 11 PM.

"Want to play a game?" He asked casually. It sounded to Emily almost as if he didn't care if she said yes or no. She worried that he might be getting bored with her.

"Yes Sir," she said, hoping she sounded enthusiastic. Maybe it would gain his favor.

"Pants off, panties off, then shoes back on."

Emily did as he instructed, putting her shoes back on after sliding out of her jeans and panties. The cold air was invigorating but not uncomfortable yet.

The road they were on had little traffic at this late hour. Ted didn't remember seeing five cars in the last twenty minutes as they slowly cruised the highway, enjoying the moonless sky. Thousands of stars could be seen through the sunroof of Emily's car.

Ted pulled the car to the side of the road. There wasn't much of a shoulder, and on either side of the road, there was a drainage ditch, and then woods. They were deep into one of the many pine forests that were the source of the area's lumber. Ted shut off the engine and the lights, and as their eyes adjusted, they looked up at the sky. Now they could see so many more stars than before.

"It's so pretty," said Emily.

"Pretty, but not sexy. You look sexy."

Emily smiled. What did Ted have in store for her?

"Get out. I want you to walk."

She reached for the door handle, a bit nervous, but obedient. She wanted to ask what to do if a car came, but it wasn't her place now. Thankfully, Ted told her.

"I'm going to drive behind you, slow enough I can watch you. I'll turn the headlights back on. If a car comes, you can get back in the car."

"Okay," she said, opening the door.

She was grateful that Ted had said she could wear her shoes, as the pavement was surely cold. Stepping out, she took a few steps in front of the car, and Ted started the engine again. She walked, sometimes looking back, but gave up on that after a bit as Ted had the bright headlamps on and all she could see was the lights. Instead, she focused her attention on the road ahead, hoping she could see an approaching car before the driver spotted her. Her exhibitionism had limits, usually defined as her being in control of when and how she was seen, and this made for a combination of thrill and fear.

Soon headlights appeared ahead, and Emily immediately raced back and got in the car. It passed without incident; they had seen nothing. Ted told her to get out again, and the walk continued.

Emily was starting to feel the cold now. She shivered once in a while, and she felt the gooseflesh on her legs. The sweater top let her upper body stay comfortable, but that wasn't enough to allow her to ignore the wind that was cutting at her thighs. She wished she had the jacket too, because she would wrap it around her waist. It was in her car.

Ted held back, letting Emily put a bit more distance between them. When she was about a hundred feet ahead, he sped up and drove past, calling out to her as he went by.

"I want to see what you look like from the other way," he yelled.

Emily watched the taillights of her car get farther and farther away, and she looked back over her shoulder. No headlights. She walked a bit faster. Ted made a three-point turn on the road ahead. He was a good eighth of a mile away, so far that she couldn't hear the engine any more. The crickets and other night sounds came at her from all sides.

A moment later she heard it. There was another car somewhere. She looked all around and saw no headlights, but the bad exhaust gave away the approach early. There was definitely another car coming. She looked at her own car, so far away, and started to sprint towards it. She couldn't tell if the other car was coming from ahead or behind, but it was getting louder.

The demon gave Ted an idea.

As Emily ran, she looked over her shoulder again, and now saw the glow of headlights around the long curve behind her. She ran faster, wondering why Ted hadn't sped up to meet her. It almost looked like he had stopped. Then she felt panic. The lights of her car had gone dark.

"What the fuck?" she said out loud.

She ran faster, not looking back any more, hoping Ted would drive closer to her so she could get in before the other car got there.

End of part twenty-seven.