Memoires of a Dom Ch. 02

Story Info
Memoir of Emma’s supposed last time with me.
6.4k words
4.5
1.9k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma

The first two of Emma's visits with me were not particularly memorable, outside of her trimmed physique that is. God, she has a killer body. Beyond that,vdon't get me wrong but nothing really stood out on a kinky side. Except for a few facts that I liked; she had almost no sexual experience when she first came in, but is very open in doing new things.

She later told me quite openly that she liked everything that was done to her during our sessions and was happy to explore new things, instead of the vanilla stuff she'd done earlier. I think she had some kind of sexual awakening and looked for me as a way to start exploring.

And so it happened that earlier this week Emma called the number of 'the office' to ask if I was available in the same week. Luckily for us both, I was able to move some of my private engagements around to meet her today.

It doesn't happen often that someone asks to meet only a few days in advance, which is why I'm curious to hear her reason for that today. Though honestly, I suspect that I know the reason already. It's usually just a variety of the usual reasons to stop after. 'Just one last time' is what the addict says, shortly after proclaiming there's no addiction to begin with.

Perhaps, something has changed in a person's live that leaves her 'unable' to continue. Among which a new love usually plays a part. I just hope its not shame of her newfound fetish and that she feels she need to stop all activities asap. Though usually those don't call back at al, but its of course difficult to know for sure to know why someone isn't calling anymore. Best not to dwell.

It's a hot summer day and Emma enters the office exactly on time in a petite summer dress. Like the last two sessions, Emma's clothes and accessories are clearly expensive. So expensive even, that it tells me that she's either rich herself, or more likely her parents are. More so, because she can't be older than 24.

She's a natural blonde to the point it could be even called white hair. With her hair straight perfectly and no longer than her neck, and never a hair out of place. As a man who's seen a lot of female bodies, I like how her petite frame matches her perky ass and a perfect shaped b-cup to boot. In some ways, my dream. If I were monogamous or otherwise bound to just one singular partner, of course.

Somewhere during our previous session we explored a bit of anal, amongst some minor flogging and other things. When the session was over we evaluated intimately. She noted that she'd like some follow-up of anal play next time. But most of all, it was just about more 'new stuff' beyond anything else. Who am I to say no to her?

"Hi Emma, how are you?" I ask politely as she hangs her purse on the coat rack, without needing to be told. She turns to me demurely and looks to the ground as she answers. "Good, sir. Thank you for asking. How are you?" She asks politely and submissively.

Someone has been preparing for this conversation.

I answer honestly "Can't complain, now you're here. But I would like to touch upon something before we continue. Is there something I should know why you wanted to meet with urgency? I don't mean to pry, of course." I emphasize the last bit to make sure she understands that I value her privacy, even though I'm quite curious. Somewhere in my mind, I'm also keeping in mind that she didn't like something in our last session somehow.

"Well, to be honest..." she starts hesitantly "I have met someone and we have our third date tomorrow, and it's getting pretty serious fast. So I'll likely stop hiring you for our sessions after today. Sorry!" She ends with a shy and apologetic smile. Of course. She doesn't owe me anything, the last of which is an apology. But I value her honesty. Most clients just ghost me.

"I'm happy for you. Even though I'm also sorry to hear this will likely stop. Is he a dominant too?" I answer with a question to step over the ending part. It wouldn't be the first time I was kept 'on the side' as a way for someone to vent or express her kinks.

She smiles regretfully as she answers, which somehow drops my heart before her words come out of her mouth. "No, somehow I don't think so. But we'll see. He's just a really nice guy. Handsome too, haha!" She ends with us laughing.

"Ok ok. Happy to hear it at least. I'll be here hoping for the phone to ring nonetheless." I smile my devious smile as I stand up from the couch. I uncoil a leash and collar from my hand on the ground before her.

"Why don't we get started with the little time we have left. Please unclothe yourself and put this on and crawl inside to me, okay?" I command while giving her the illusion of a question. As I turn around and cross the entrance of the play room she's already undressing herself.

Good girl.

I walk over the padded floor as I raise my voice to ensure she hears me in the office area. "You should enter the room on your knees with the leash in your mouth like the good bitch you are." I wait for her on the bar stool. Not only is the padded floor easy to clean but also comfortable for someone to kneel on. I muse to myself while awaiting her entry.

A few moments later she enters the room like instructed. The rich girl's air has dissolved completely as she's crawling uncertainly towards me. Her small breasts wiggle with each bit of movement and her ass is slowly shifting as if she's dancing in slow motion. "Stop right there. That's far enough for now." I bark at her.

She jumps at my voice but remains motionless otherwise. "Good girl. You please me like this." I tell her earnestly. I kneel next to her. "Show me your breasts Emma" I tell her with a smile. She gets up on her knees like me, while she keeps looking at the ground.

She could've become one hell of a sub and made someone very happy, instead she'll wind up as someone's vanilla missionary fuck.

I ponder to myself annoyed as I roll some clamps between my fingers. I stop when I notice that she's been eyeing them the whole time. "Do you like these nipple clamps, Emma?" I ask, smirking. She looks me in the eye "I'm a little scared for them, actually. I... I've got very sensitive nipples.and I'm afraid they're going to hurt." She confesses.

My smirk hasn't left my face when I answer her. "Ohh none of that, my white dove. You shouldn't fear if something is going to hurt." I pause to accentuate my point. "You should just accept the pain when it comes and be joyful, knowing it gives me pleasure to torment you every bit." I answer while I start placing the first clover clamp on her nipple.

Emma's face contorts in pain for a second as the first one goes on. A wailing sound escapes her mouth. I play with her clamped nipple for a second or two, just to let her know she has no choice, other than accepting it. "I thought you liked it when someone plays with your nipple?" I ask mischievously as I pinch her other nipple to prepare it for what's to come.

"I... I do... Sir. It just h...hurts a bit, is all." She admits as I grin at her naked submission. I take some ten seconds to wait for her anticipation to rise, before I place the other clamp on her hardened other nipple. When I do, a soft mewling sound escapes her throat again.

The initial pain subsides visibly off her contorted face after just a second or so. When she comes down from it, I continue. "Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" I asked, smiling. "No sir. Thank you sir." She answers, lying to me a bit most likely.

"Now, can you raise your ass and lower your tits to the ground. I want to hear your pussy gasp for air as I inspect it. Perhaps this little introduction has already made you wet for me..." I command her as I walk over to a metal shelf to pick up some gear.

"Can you please tell me, Emma, what did you like most about our last encounter?" I ask her offhandedly as I search for the right toy and lube that I can use on her next. "Sir, I liked being submissive the most. But I specifically remembered the feeling of the small vibrator up my ass when you fucked me doggystyle, sir." She tells in a young girls voice.

"Is that so? Ah yes, I remember now. We discussed that." I turn my head to let her know this interests me. Greatly. "And tell me also Emma. Did you masturbate at home, thinking about that afterwards? How I made you cum?" I smile. Of course she did. But I want to hear her say it. I want her to admit that she masturbated to our playing.

"I... I did sir." She admits. I walk over to her swiftly and grab her hair and pull her ear to my mouth. "How often did you masturbate to that, Emma?" I ask in a strained voice. Her face is beet red now, mortified to answer truthfully. "A ... A lot of times, sir. I uh.. dunno. Maybe everyday since." I nod silently at her answer.

"And when you masturbate about our fucking, do you also fantasize perhaps that I put something bigger up your ass, Emma?" I continue. "Do you fantasize about me widening you up more and more, so that I eventually fuck you in your spoiled little ass. Is that what you want Emma? My face is pushed against hers now.

"I... yes. Sir." She finally admits."Yes to what, Emma. Yes to admitting you fantasized about it? Or do you perhaps hope that I'll fuck your ass today?" I continue brutally. There's no hiding and she's clearly ashamed for the words of admittance flowing from her own mouth.

"About you fucking my ass sir." She eventually admits, so soft that I could barely hear it. "Good girl. Thank you for being honest with me." I answer. "But I'm not sure you deserve my cock up your ass yet. You'll have to settle for a plug that I have for you in the meantime, while you please me a bit more first. If you do please me, I could consider your fantasy." I say in my low dominant voice and let go of her hair in a disgusted throwing motion.

I stand up again and change my angle to admire her ass in the air like this. I lube her ass up without a warning. I love to see how the chilly lube is giving her ass goosebumps. I never even showed her the plug, which I normally do. It's not the biggest one I have in my collection, nor is it the smallest. I grin to myself in anticipation.

"Have you had something up your ass before, Emma? Not counting our last session, of course?" I wonder. "Just.. just your finger once and the little toy, sir. No nothing else." She answers with her face to the ground.

"Good girl. Thank you for reminding me of that." I say while I move the plug against her anal opening, not applying any pressure just yet. "Do you feel that, Emma?" I ask even though I already know the answer. "Yes, sir..." she answers with a slight tremor in her voice.

"Do you feel the buttplug against your sphincter? I'm about to put it in you, so you'll definitely feel it in a moment when I push it... Do you want me to put this plug in you Emma?" I ask all that while she's trying to hide her face from me, so I bend over to have a look at her face for a reaction as I ask again. "I asked you a question Emma. When I ask a question, I also expect an answer." I scold her. Her face is beet red when she answers me carefully. "I feel it against me, Sir. Please put the plug up my ass." She tries whispers but ends up coming out with a squeak.

Satisfied with her nervous answer, I slowly start with applying pressure to the plug. The tip is disappearing in her ass within seconds already. But I know better than to continue now. To avoid hurting her, I release the pressure to slide the tip out again. A soft moan escapes Emma's mouth. Oh yes, she's loving this already! I think to myself as I restart the pressure on the plug.

It easily slides halfway in, before some counter pressure is holding it back and prevents the toy from going in any further. I let it rest there for a second to have her get used to the feeling. "Doing great, Emma. We'll take it easy, okay?" I reassure her. "Thank you, Sir" she answers in a muffled sound, still hiding her face but now beneath her armpit on the floor.

Again, I release the pressure. Causing the plug to slide out in full. I apply some extra lube on the plug again as I instruct her. "This time. As I push in, you push back against the plug. Okay?" I deliberately wait for her to answer. When she doesn't, I repeat my question. "Emma!? When I push in... You need to push back against the plug, as if you're taking a dump. It will help to get it in smoothly. Do you understand?" I instruct her and I see her nod in confirmation.

I push my plug in, gently but firmly. She pushes back with her pelvic muscles like I instructed and the plug goes in to the base. She moans as her anus constricts around the thinner base and all I see of the plug now is a nice blue jewel sticking out. "That's it..!" I answer to her moans. I gently tap with my nails against the jewel, knowing it's a feeling that transmits deeply inside.

With her ass still up in the air I cannot help myself and I find myself rubbing her pussy for a few moments. Some of the lube has found it's way down another crack which I spread around to mix with a bit of her own juices. She wiggles her ass to me and twitches around the plug a few times, no doubt getting familiar with it probing her. God how I like it when women are ready for a fuck. Even though she looks way too comfortable for my particular taste.

An idea pops into my head and I walk over to the shelves for some more rope. Back in a sec, I kneel down next to her. "Can I have your left arm for a second please?" I ask her, to which she complies without answering.

I bend her arm at the elbow and put her hand behind her shoulder blade. Once in place, I take my rope, loop and knot it around her in the right places and within seconds her hand is locked in place behind her head on her shoulder, while the other remains free to move. I see the psychological effects on Emma immediately. She's not in control of her body any more. I am.

"That's better." I claim mischievously. "Next, you can please me by lying on your back and masturbate for a few moments for my viewing pleasure. I want to see your pussy drooling for me." I end up commanding. Which is a small risk because not all women get wet very easily. Let's see how wet Emma can get.

Emma turns around on her back with her legs spread as her free hand is moving in tiny circles over her clit. "Raise your legs to your Domme, Emma. You're giving me a show, remember?" I bark at her. Her knees go almost behind her head as she spreads herself before me immediately. I take a moment or two to watch how she masturbates for me. Every so often she clenched around the plug for me to see. God I love looking at a woman masturbating.

Like most sessions, I didn't have any real plans for today beforehand. And truthfully, it doesn't happen very often that my clients' needs are in line with what I'm looking for, let alone that they tap into my exact kink of the moment.

But a client who's asking for anal play herself is really rare. And I'm not in the habit of pushing my own needs during a scene, or I try not to at least. Which is a shame because I really love anal. So seeing a beautiful sexy young woman with a plug displayed like this, knowing I'm tapping that ass in a few moments is quite satisfying.

Her free hand is rubbing her pussy vigorously now, while the other is still solidly tied behind her head. I think she's close to coming. Of course, she struggles a bit because of her tied arm, but I let it happen because I like the show of her being clumsy like she is currently.

After a moment, I start to undress my shirt. Immediately her eyes are burning my body. I workout a lot, mostly in the gym but I'm into martial arts as well. Not only that, but I'm quite conscious of what and when I eat. So yeah, I'm ripped. And it's the first time I'm undressing fully for Emma.

As I drop down my pants she literally licks her lips when she sees my hard cock. I'll be honest to say that I like to give a show every now and then too, so I jerk off a bit for her viewing pleasure as well. We take some time pleasuring our bodies like this, and eying each other's reaction at the same time. No words are needed in moments like this, two bodies locked in a presentation of lust and arousal.

Without saying anything I lift her off the ground and onto the nearby bed. She's not very heavy at all, probably sixty or sixty-five kilograms. It's a simple wooden frame and quite a hard matras, without any of the expensive additions. I carefully put her down on the bed, mindful of her hand tied behind her head that cannot help in any balancing that kight be needed.

As I lay her down and lean over her, we make eye contact again. Her lips are drawn to mine and our tongues meet for the first time today. I feel her soft tonge playing softly with mine. I gently suck on her lip and even bite softly on it a couple of times.

We make out for some time and by the time I get up again, we're both panting. Somewhere during making out I remove the clamps from her nipples. Her gasps wind me up even more as I kiss her intensely.

Without thinking about it I find a condom on the nightstand, if you can call the wooden panel that, and roll it over my hard cock. I look at Emma to make sure she's ready for me. I haven't fucked her before, but something tells me she's going to be tight. I grab her side and turn her body to line her pussy up to my cock. With my hand I press my cockhead between her ready lips.

This is going to be tight, indeed. I press forward with my hips and I look her in her eyes while my cock goes slowly inside of her. She closes her eyes as a tremble goes through her legs and lower body. Almost immediately the pressure of her pussy is preventing me from going deeper. I stay like that for a second for her body and inner walls to get used to my girth.

"Oh my God, you're so big... and.... And the plug.. it feels so full..." she exclaims half panting. Slowly I retract a bit and touch her clit. "You are so fucking beautiful like this. Just stay still, let it all happen." I tell her in my husky voice as I draw circles with my fingers.

Emma's panting starts to sound more like moaning as my cock slowly reintroduces itself to her. I'm sawing slowly in and out of her, until after a few moments I go out of her completely to leave her empty. This teasing turns Emma on to a new level. Her body gets flushed all over as I fuck her slowly. With her free hand she pushes down on my butt to 'help' me drive my cock back into her.

But that's exactly what I want to avoid. I want to tease her by taking it slow. Next to that, she needs time to adjust to my girth as well. A win win, I call that. Perhaps she is already ready for me after a few minutes of going slow like that. Still, I continue bullying her with my lack of force behind my thrusts, while all she needs is getting pumped. Instead, all she gets though, is more and more frustrated...

When she's slick from her juices and going crazy from the slow rythm, I take my cock out of her completely. I walk over to the closet which contains my toy collection. All nicely splayed out across the metallic shelves. Nothing wrong with the classics. I think to myself as I pick up the wireless hitachi. I come back over to Emma who's already shaking her head as to say 'no' when she sees what I have in my hand.

"Is there anything wrong with the idea of the hitachi bringing you to climax, Emma?" I ask surprised. "Uhm no sir. It's just I hoped that I would be coming on your dick and... after that, I'm afraid I'll be spent and I'll come almost immediately from that sir." She answers hesitantly. But I choose to ignore her pleading.

"What you... hoped..." I almost spit out the word, accentuating my distaste for her attempt at control. "Is of no consequence to me. Let me worry about what you can take because I'll be the sole judge of that. But I can clarify my thoughts, even though it might scare you." I let that statement hang in the air, before I continue.

12