Memoires of a Dom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm certainly not going to fuck your pussy right now. What I am going to do is fuck your ass in a few minutes because I don't want to stretch two holes in a day. So turn around and put your plug in the air, would you?" I continue with a contorted face, as if it is the whole reason.

Truth be told, I'm not sure if I can keep my cool once I start fucking her pussy. Last thing I want is for her to remember me as the guy she paid for sex but blew his load way too early.

When her ass is finally in the air I flick the vibe on and put it on her clit to strengthen my point. Her head is pushed extra into the bed by her tied hand behind it, as she moans in pleasure. "Masturbate for me and tell me when you're ready to cum." I tell her in a soft voice and wait for her to comply.

When she starts rubbing her clit with the hitachi assisting her, I put my attention on her plug. I carefully claw my finger behind its base and slowly pull the plug a bit and let it slide back in a few times. As I do that, I hear a muffled voice telling me what I already knew.

"I... I'm... cuhumming.. sir..." is what I think she tried to tell me breathlessly.

Between the clenching of her orgasms, I pull the plug out of her completely. A gaping and clenching hole is begging me to put my cock in it. Not yet. She keeps cumming soundlessly right before my eyes and I get to enjoy the entire show of her strong orgasm before me.

I watch her as she's coming down and I flick off the hitachi buzzing her clit. A few spasms rock her body as she lays on her stomach like that. "Hold yourself there, for now." I command her as I walk over to her head for my next accessory.

Her eyes are already closed when I slip on the blindfold over them. She doesn't say anything but seems to struggle against me for some reason. As I tie the knot, I check in with her to make sure she's ok with being blindfolded. "What color are you on, Emma." I ask between her loud panting. "Uh.. green. Yes. Green sir. I panicked for a second, but I'm good now sir." She finally says and I believe her. But I have no doubt that she's still a bit frazzled. "Should I continue then? Because I'm not nearly done with you..." I say mischievously.

She nods yes, which is all I need from her, even though I should remain cautious. I step up on the bed behind her and look down at my client with her ass up presented to me. Like a fuckable present, ready to be played with. I have the best job in the world. I masturbate for a few moments while I stand behind her admiring my view. Even though Emma's blindfolded, I'm quite sure she knows exactly what I'm doing from the pressure of the bed. But regardless, the delay is creating the anticipation, the blindfold just adds to it.

After a moment, I kneel down while aligning my cockhead to her ass. I take the bottle of lube and make sure to jot some extra liquid. Her anus is no longer open like it was a minute ago, but I'm confident we'll make it work in no matrer of time. I hold the tip of my spear and slowly press it inside her ass for a bit.

A big moan escapes Emma's mouth. "You're doing great, my dove. Now, remember to push back on me when I go in. We'll take it slow, okay?" I try to reassure her. "Ok. Thank you sir." I hear a voice squealing in a high pitch.

I bow down and turn the vibrator back on again, this time on low. I want her distracted just enough that she isn't thinking too much about her asshole. The signature low hum fills the playroom, followed by a groan into the mattress. I let her get comfortable, being the gentleman I'm renowned for, while slowly stroking my cock.

When her hips start gyrating against the hitachi, I know it's time. I bend my knees and put my tip against her sphincter. With my fingers I apply pressure to my cock and use them to pry and push my cock into her ass. "Push against me, like before." I remind her as her pitch changes to a signal discomfort. I feel her anal muscles opening up while my cock slides into her ass. The pressure against my cock is enormous and is squeezing my tip which is buried inside her. God! This feels amazing.

I make sure to keep very still at this stage. The low humming sound reminding me of the pincer Emma's currently caught between. She doesn't stand a chance. It takes a few moments for Emma's reaction to inevitably come in the form of her slowly gyrating her ass again. The difference this time is that the tip of my cock is in her ass while she is moving her hips against the toy.

This is the signal I've been waiting for, so I push my cock in further, making sure to start a fucking motion as I do. The movement of my hips are very minimal at first, just millimeters of movement in and out. But with each repetition, the millimeters become centimeters and before long, I'm truly fucking her ass.

The pressure on my cock is huge. As if her insides are actively milking my cock with each stroke. But It's not my turn to enjoy myself, so I bow down and put the hitachi on medium high again. The exact moment I change the settings, Emma's pitch changes with it. Within seconds I recognize her signature sounds of a pending orgasm so I make sure to keep my pace of fucking her ass.

"Fuuuuucccckkkk!" I hear her muffled voice almost screaming into the bed. "Please. Don't... stop..." she continues, by now sounding more like a cry for help than anything else. I take her instructions very literal as I continue fucking her ass. Her body goes limp for a second and almost immediately starts twitching again as another orgasm takes control over her. "Ohhh myyy God!!! What is this??!" She exclaims to no one in particular as her ass keeps contracting around my cock. The contractions last shorter this time before Emma goes limp again, not uttering any sound.

I pop out my cock from her ass and let her come down from her orgasm while I turn off the hitachi that has been buzzing around somewhere. "Stay like you are." Is all I say to her as I walk over into the office area. Even though I'm not a prude, it always feels weird when I enter the office nude. It rarely happens, which adds to the feeling, most likely. I walk over to the rack where Emma hung her clothes and look for her purse to find her phone.

A few seconds later and with her pink phone in hand I swing by my toy collection real quick, before returning to my sub on the ground. "How are you doing, Emma?" I ask goodspirited while trying to not sound like I'm winded. "Good sir, thank you for asking." She answers as if trying to be polite. Even though she can't see me, she still lifts her head and tries to look in my general direction.

Without being able to unlock her phone, I know that phones still allow the taking of videos while locked. I press the record button as I start talking, hoping the sound of my voice will distract her from any potential sound the record button might make. "It's time for some souvenirs. Something to remember me by, wouldn't you agree? The phone didn't make a sound luckily and has been recording since.

From over her blindfold I can see her eyebrows frowning, but she takes a second to answer. "Yes, sir. But you already have my underwear on your wall." I chuckle, because she's right and apparently didn't notice me leaving nor suspect what I took from her purse a second ago. "You're right. But I'm sure you can think of something..." I answer vaguely, hoping I haven't tipped her off.

Without warning her any more than I already did I put my cock against her anal opening again. "So what would you say to one last Orgasm for me, okay Emma?" She doesn't say anything but I can see her head going half heartedly into a 'no' shake. "Yes, you can. You can do it for me. One last time." I help her by bowing down and turning the hitachi back on again on medium. "Perhaps Mr. Hitachi and I can persuade you together!" I laughingly joke as I penetrate her ass while filming her at the same time. Her moans are exquisite and almost make me lose control completely.

Slowly, I saw back and forth, in and halfway out of her. With every 'in' motion I put a little bit of extra pressure to it, hoping I can take her deeper with every repetition. Emma is taking the assfucking like a queen and moans loud every time I go in. Her free hand is alternating between rubbing her clit and pinching her nipples.

Perhaps I should've added some clamps again...

Before long, I bottom out. I emphasize my joy by staying balls deep for a few seconds like that, before slowly retracting and punching back in. Each time I bottom out, I'm met by a guttural grunt like a groan from her. And every little bit is on video too.

I take another moment to stay deep inside of her while I check-in again. "You did it, Em. Very nice. I'm balls deep and anally fucking you. That makes you an official anal slut now." We both chuckle about that as I continue fucking her ass. I like pulling her hips to push into her with force after I put the hitachi down for a second. Slowly but steady I pick up more speed fucking her. I'm sweaty as fuck and am glad to see that she is too.

I film us from the side for a minute or so, as I fuck her asshole, to make sure I capture how our sexy and heated bodies collide. Then I change the perspective of the camera and show to the lens what is waiting beside us. A nice long dildo is patiently waiting on the bed beside us. "How would you like to get penetrated in both your holes at the same time, Emma?" I ask more directed to the camera than to her personally.

While she's still silent and probably thinking about what to answer, I take the dildo from the bed and put it against her pussy. "Don't be scared now. The hardest part is already done and balls deep inside your ass." I tell her while chuckling at my own joke and not expecting any answer for now. I take my cock out of her for the most part to make room for the dildo, while I slowly insert the dildo in her pussy.

Her moaning wales almost make me come instantly. I'm close to coming now. I think to myself as I concentrate on her pleasure to make sure I don't come too early. Slowly but steadily I slide the fake cock in her pussy, hardly finding any resistance in her dripping wet tunnel.

I keep the dildo inside her as I pull her hips towards my body with my free hand. She feels so incredibly full, like a balloon is around my cock as I push in. While I slide in and out of her ass I feel my cock rubbing against the fake cock.

Emma is mostly silent now, apart from the occasional moan that escapes her. I recognize her signature sounds of her pending explosive orgasm. I growl between my teeth the command that is about to send her over. "Take the hitachi and put it against your pussy, my anal slave." Her blindfolded head goes up to listen but doesn't answer my command.

Without hesitation she picks up the toy that has been zooming away between her knees and puts it up to her clit. I feel a shockwave pass through her abdomen as her muscles tighten around me and the toy. I saw my cock in to its base and almost fully out of her at full speed. "I'm going to come in your ass soon, darling." I tell her between clenched teeth while I make sure her phone is at an angle that sees me fucking her from my point of view.

Her moans transform into grunts and shouts of pure joy as I plunge in and out of her "Oh God, I'm coming Emma. I'm coming up your ass!" I shout out into my playroom as I explode inside the condom up her asshole. But I wonder if she hears me at all as she's coming and constricting at the same time. I ride out her long and heavy orgasm, not stopping fucking her for over a minute after i'm spent. by the end of it, it doesn't feel that good for me anymore but I gladly take it for her pleasure.

When she's done spasming and grunting, I slowly take my cock out of her. A second later I switch off the hitachi that has been doing its vibration thing for some time now, as if hoping to get some attention like a lone singer. I sink next to her on the bed and rub over her shoulders intimately as I undo the ropework of her tied hand.

It doesn't take long to free her arm from the rope and I undo her blindfold as well. We lie against each other in silence as we come down from our playing. After some time she looks at whats been lying on the bed next to me.

"That's my phone... what's my phone doing here?" She asks in a surprised tone with a creaky voice. I chuckle. "I made a video of our last bit together as a gift for you to think about later..." I answer truthfully. "Also, because It's on your phone and I don't have your code, I can only record but not send it to anyone." I continue explaining.

She's silent and just looks at me with her head on my chest. Eventually she smiles. "I'm hoping you were able to multitask, because it would be a shame if the quality of our porn vid doesn't live up to reality." She teasingly jokes. I smile. "That would be a shame, indeed." I agree.

"By the way," I continue "I have no problem if you would like to show the video to anyone. So if you want to watch it with your new flame or anything, I would only support that." I answer in all seriousness as she's lying on my hairy chest. Perhaps she will, perhaps not. My unspoken lesson to her is that even in a relationship, exploring is as important as it is as a single. Perhaps she'll even find some excuse to see me again. Or better yet, she'll show it to some hot friend.

I sure hope so.

12