Memoirs from a Bordello Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The rest of the day dragged. I took a shower to clear my head, grabbed some food from the fridge; there always seemed to be something new to nibble on. I holed myself into my room after; I wanted to avoid bumping into anyone. I was feeling a little sheepish about the whole act that had happened downstairs. I had lost control and had behaved in such a sexual manner I was worried that the woman who had been there was making fun of me, telling stories. I wanted to talk to Kelly about it but I was avoiding her for another reason, I didn't want to give away what I was supposed to do for Zara that night.

I wondered who had been in the room with me earlier. I was embarrassed to admit it to myself but I had enjoyed being subjugated to it. The woman had awoken a part of me that had been dormant for a while. I had always enjoyed being a little kinky when my boyfriends had suggested it. I liked talking dirty too but It was rare that I had done it, maybe when I was drunk. Perhaps the faceless nature of the woman allowed me to be more uninhibited. I had a sudden craving to watch the whole thing, to see the woman sit on me.

I knew that I didn't recognize her voice which ruled out Kelly and Mika, and probably Nina too unfortunately. It had no trace of accent which meant the Russian girls were out as well. I also could discard Leah, I had had the woman's breasts in my mouth and felt her contour on my body, she certainly didn't have Leah's bust. It might have even been Jaime. I doubted it but she had never really spoken to me other than one word dismissals. For all I knew Zara had pulled in someone new or someone I hadn't met yet who comes in on the weekends. She had dared me to find her and it sounded like once I did she would make it worthwhile.

I needed to relax so I slipped into the kitchen to see what they had in the way of booze. They had a small rack of wine that I grabbed a bottle of red from. I was looking for a corkscrew when Leah walked in.

"Hey sorry, just getting a glass of water," she was timid.

"Don't apologize! I'm aiming for something a bit stronger if I can open it."

"Bottom drawer I think" she said as she pulled a jug of filtered water out of the fridge.

"Thanks, care to join me for a glass?" I asked hopefully. I wanted a bit of non-threatening company just to clear my head.

"No, I really shouldn't" she giggled and flashed a smile that made her face that much prettier. She was wearing an oversized sports hoodie that covered up her curves and a pair of cut off shorts.

"Come on! Just one glass, I need company." I didn't wait for an answer and pulled her by the hand to the table and plopped the bottle in between two chairs. I grabbed two glasses and the corkscrew to join her.

"So you're not working tonight?" I busied myself with uncorking the bottle.

"No, I mean I don't actually work here."

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"I'm just crashing here, I'm a friend of Jaime's and she asked Zara if I could stay here for a bit...I split up with my boyfriend and needed a place so..."

"Nice, free rent, are you not from LA?" I poured two glasses.

She was from Texas but you could barely pick up her accent from her quiet tone. She had a fairly typical story to tell for Los Angeles; she came straight here from high school to act, unsuccessfully, and had wait tables to make ends meet. I winced when she told me that. I had done some service jobs, types of jobs where your boss tells you to wear something with cleavage and you pour drinks for men that never look at your face. I could only imagine what it would be like for Leah, the sniggers and finger pointing from men that could have been her grandfather. Having big breasts has its advantages for people with the confidence to use them, for people like Leah it probably is a more of a curse, unwanted attention. She would have been hit on incessantly and it sounded like a guy eventually succeeded.

She had moved in with a boyfriend she barely knew and although she didn't tell me then, I found out later he wasn't the greatest of men. She met Jaime at an audition and wound up here soon after. Perhaps Jaime wasn't the asshole that she came across as.

"So Jaime is your girlfriend?"

"No! Not in that way." She laughed, "I'm not a lesbian!" This was news to me. Kelly made it out that they were an item, I supposed that anybody could have been mistaken in that environment as they were always together.

"I know what goes on here though, Jaime tells me," she added quietly. Her glass had disappeared quickly and I refilled it. "Have you always...you know liked women?"

"This is pretty new to me as well, I always kind of thought about it but I think I was just too nervous to do anything about it. So far it's been comfortable though, you know I haven't really felt weirded out by anything."

"Jaime wants me to try it, but I don't know...it feels weird to think about it."

"I know, I've already done things here that I would have thought would be weird not so long ago." Like licking my own panties, I was reminded by my conscience.

"Like what?" She was growing bolder with her curiosity as the wine kicked in. I hesitated but then thought Leah might get a kick out of hearing about things. The wine was starting to affect me too.

"Well, yesterday, in Zara's office when I first arrived, she told me to undress in front of her. I've obviously been naked in front of women before but this was more sexual. She did this inspection type of thing, with her hand."

"Was she naked too?" Leah's eyes were wide with intent.

"No, that's the thing, she didn't shed an item of clothing...she just ran her hand over me, touching my chest and boobs like I was an object, touching my back and...well never mind." I didn't want to go into too much detail; I was a little embarrassed that I had gotten turned on by it.

"What? Tell me!" She seemed to be getting excited. "Did she, you know, touch you down there?"

"Yes, a little, I mean not for very long."

"Did you like it?" I had but I wasn't sure if I wanted to sound too enthusiastic to Leah, if she wasn't a lesbian I didn't want her to judge me too much, I didn't get the chance to reply anyway as we were interrupted by Jaime marching into the kitchen.

"Leah I've been waiting ages for you, you were going to help me, remember?" Her usual catty demeanor was in full force.

"Crap, sorry, I was just talking to Kristy about stuff, I'm coming." It was like Jaime was her mom or something. Leah gave me a sheepish look and then followed Jaime out, but not before Jaime shot me a dirty glare.

I was alone again but feeling good; the bottle was near gone so I grabbed another one to take to my room so I could get ready myself. I spent the next couple of hours nursing the wine and basically wasting time daydreaming about what might be going on below. I hadn't really seen any of the night time action so I was curious. As the night drew on and the time for me to carry out Zara's wishes approached I started to get ready. I was a little drunk but feeling confident and excited. Talking to Leah had felt good and I kind of got off on telling her about my experiences. It was hard to tell if she was disgusted or fascinated. I hoped it was the latter.

I put on a black teddy and some lacy underwear, applied a little makeup and assessed myself in the mirror. Like I said I was feeling confident and sexy and found myself practicing seduction in the mirror just to make sure I didn't look stupid if I tried it later.

I ran my hands up my body to squeeze my breasts through the teddy, bending over to let them hang and create a cleavage. I was half cracking myself up and half getting turned on; maybe I should have been a stripper after all. I even allowed myself to put my hand down to my clit and gently rub it under my panties. I let out a sigh at the immediate pleasure it gave me to feel attention and I looked sexy doing it in the mirror. I wished I could have made myself cum but I resisted, pulling my hand away. I was getting closer to having Zara.

I had heard Kelly already return to her bedroom but I was listening out for the other crucial part and when it came my heart jumped. Splashing. It was time.

***

"Hey, what's going..." I stopped Kelly's question by putting my finger to my lips to keep her quiet. I stepped into her room and shut the door behind me.

"Zara wanted me to keep you company tonight," I whispered into her ear,"...while you watch." I kissed her lightly on her lips. She was looking puzzled, like she wasn't quite sure what I had just said. I took her by the hand to the window, already open. I wasn't sure what to expect myself and when I peered down at the Jacuzzi area I stopped breathing.

Two beautiful women, Nina and Zara, were standing in each other's arms. It was playful, they were talking softly to each other, their faces inches apart, stopping occasionally to plant a kiss on each other's lips. They were both in bikinis, their hair slicked back from the water, perfect bodies intertwined. It was a fantasy that any man or woman would be turned on by.

"Wow," I said under my breath, "Do they do this every night?"

"Only this past week, the third time maybe. Looks like Nina couldn't resist Zara's advances. She doesn't just jump into bed with anyone you know." They were kissing deeply. I squeezed Kelly's hand and pulled her into me and did the same to her beautiful lips, my tongue parting them and searching for hers. I heard Kelly breathe in sharply in response to my hunger, returning it. Her hand moved to my side, sliding underneath the teddy and up to cup a breast. I let it linger for a moment, savoring her electric touch as she gently squeezed, before breaking the kiss.

"No touching Kelly, remember?" I removed her hand, kissing her fingers first, "but I can touch you all I want." She looked at me, lightly panting with a half-smile, half-pout. "Come on, let's watch." I pulled her in front of me, my body pressed against her back as we both looked out the window.

They were still kissing. Zara's hands were the more exploratory; running down Nina's gorgeous back and ass, and then slowly moving one to lie on her breast. I wrapped my arms around Kelly, hugging her from behind, the smell of her hair in my nose. She was effortlessly cute in a t-shirt with flannel pants.

Their kiss ended and Zara spoke inaudibly, her hand massaging Nina's breast. She reached up to Nina's neck and undid her bikini string, exposing her full boobs; Zara's hands immediately moving to the nipples, teasing them with her thumb and forefinger while never breaking her stare into Nina's eyes. I heard a soft groan.

I moved my hands up to Kelly's breasts to squeeze them through her t-shirt, finding her nipples, mimicking Zara to make them hard. I kissed her on the neck and heard her sigh. The wine had made me confident and I was going to take my time with Kelly.

"Can I take your shirt off?"

"You can do whatever you want to me," I pulled it over her head to expose her torso and traced my fingers down her spine. She shivered. Over her shoulder below, Zara was kissing Nina's neck and moving her mouth down to her breasts; holding one in her hand briefly to glance into Nina's eyes before licking a nipple. The reaction from Nina was immediate, her head fell back, eyes closed, and another groan drifted up to us. I had never felt so horny before, the sight of Nina in a pose of ecstasy made my mouth dry. I moved closer to Kelly again and she pushed her butt into me, managing to put pressure on my clit as I stroked the sides of her body, kissing her shoulder occasionally as she stood transfixed on what was happening below us.

Zara teased Nina's nipples; licking intermixed with harder sucking as Nina's groans became steadier. I moved my hands up Kelly's breasts to pinch her bare nipples, reaching in again to kiss her neck.

"I'm so turned on right now," Kelly muttered, she had reached back to put her hand on my head, arching her back and offering her boobs further into my hands.

"Then show me," she immediately took one of my hands and guided it under her pants to her damp pussy. She used my hand to rub her clit, letting out a ragged gasp. I stopped her, she was already close but I wanted to time it with Zara and Nina.

"Don't stop..." I didn't respond, but continued to kiss her neck while my hands explored her front. Things had progressed below; Nina was leaning over the edge of the Jacuzzi, propped up on her hands with Zara bent over her, kissing her back as a hand groped at Nina's hanging breasts. I guided Kelly's hands to the window ledge to put her in a frisk position. I dragged my nails down her back to the waistband of her pjs and pulled them down, kneeling in front of her beautifully tanned ass. I had a sudden hunger to bury my face into it and eat her out from behind but I was caught by anxiety. That would probably be too forward, maybe that's not something Kelly would enjoy I thought.

I stood up to see that Zara's hand had disappeared between Nina's thighs, making no noticeable movement from our view but Nina was beginning to whimper between breaths with eyes closed. I wanted that to be me, but for now I would have to be the one to give.

I reached down, stroking her butt on the way to find her pussy from behind. Two fingers touched her clit while her wetness was felt on my palm, my wrist riding between her ass cheeks. She let out a grunt of approval that must have carried downstairs as I noticed Zara looking up at us. My fingers began to move slowly on her and she responded by taking a hand off the sill to play with her own breasts, tugging at a nipple.

Below us I heard a break in Nina's moans as Zara repositioned her so they were facing each other, Nina sitting on the edge while Zara was still standing in the hot tub. Nina giggled as she slipped her bikini bottoms off her slender legs, opening them to beckon Zara to stand between them. Zara's hand went there immediately. From our angle we could see her insert a finger into Nina's vagina. My fingers trailed down, rubbing Kelly's glazed labia to see what her reaction would be.

"Do it..." she said in response. I slipped my index finger in and it was taken with ease.

"Does this feel ok?"

"Yeah, you can use another one." I complied and used two fingers, tighter this time; slowly pushing up into her, catching the ridge of her cervix.

"Oh god...just like that..." I noticed that her hand gone down to rub her clit so she could feel both. It was driving me wild. My pussy had gone to another level; my clitoris was swollen and felt like a baseball under my panties.

"Did Zara do that to you?" She was pleasuring Nina with her hand still while sucking on her gorgeous boobs; I wanted to know what had happened between them.

"N-No," she was having trouble talking as I slowly pumped my fingers inside her.

"What did she do?" I insisted, whispering. Nina's cries were getting louder

"She...she fucked me...with a strap on." My face went hot.

"Where?"

"In her office, god, this feels so good." Nina suddenly stopped and my fingers paused to see what would happen in the hot tub. Zara was telling Nina to move again, making her get on all fours on the edge of the Jacuzzi. Zara's face went down to Nina's ass and ran a tongue all the way up her crack. We heard Nina swear as she looked behind. Kelly and I had gone still, barely breathing as we stared at this act. Zara repeated it; this time lingering to lick what I knew was her anus. I quivered as my darkest desires had been revealed to me.

Nina had bent down further; her head in crossed arms, her ass thrusting into the air. Zara was now able to lick her pussy, pushing her face into her ass. I hesitantly looked at Kelly, and she smiled sheepishly.

"Would you want..." she cut me off with a hungry kiss and then put her hands on the sill again, spreading her legs slightly. I knelt behind her, wanting to repeat the analingus I had seen but anxiety gripped me again. I thought Kelly might just want me to give her oral sex and not the rest. I didn't want to ruin the experience by offending her. She had arched her back to allow me full access to her vagina. I moved in, tentatively licking her clit at first but her cry of satisfaction when I made contact gave me more confidence. Her scent and taste were still the potent aphrodisiac that I had experienced only the day before. My eyes were an inch away from her puckered anus and my upper lip had her cum on it.

It was the most intimate experience I had had. It felt dirty and taboo which turned me on more. I began to lap hungrily at her clit, using my hands to pull her hips tighter onto my face.

"Mmmmmm, oh god, that feels so good, mmmmmmmm, your mouth feels so hot on me." She was beginning to rock on her feet to the rhythm of my tongue. I desperately wanted to know how it felt to be her. I used my hands to part her cheeks so I could wedge my mouth closer to her vagina. She was panting heavily.

"Oh fuck, uhhhhhh, I'm so sensitive down there!" Through Kelly's moans, I could hear a high pitched shriek through the window which seemed to put Kelly over the edge; her voice raising an octave. "Oh fuuuuck!" she reached back and pushed my head harder into her and then her body froze as she held her breath. For a brief moment all I heard was the light noise of my tongue licking her clit.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," her climax split the silence as she screamed out in pleasure, her body pulsing with the strength of the orgasm, her ass rubbing against my face as she milked every last wave, swallowing to catch her breath. She finally collapsed to the floor to roll onto her back, to look up at me with a flushed face, her taste and smell lingering on my lips.

"Jesus Christ that was intense," she pulled me by my teddy so that she could kiss me gratefully. "That was fucking amazing, I totally came at the same time as Nina, I'm not kidding." She kissed me again. "You are a very bad girl," she grinned playfully at me.

"Mmmm, well you make me a bad girl, I've never even come close to doing that before but I'm glad it was with you." I kissed her deeply, still incredibly turned on. I stood up to peek out the window again. Zara and Nina were back talking to each other playfully, standing in the Jacuzzi. Nina fully naked and yet Zara still amazingly had her bikini on, which Nina obviously wanted to change as she was groping her body. Zara seemed to have had enough of the exhibition and got out of the hot tub with the incredible Nina in tow. A tiny part of me felt sad that I hadn't seen her cum but it had been worth it. I pulled Kelly off the floor and to the bed where she flopped lazily, I wasn't done interrogating her.

"A strap on Kelly? Really?" she giggled. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah, it was super hot actually, I mean Zara's kind of kinky, you kinda just do what she tells you to."

"What's it like?"

"Haha, it's certainly not the same as a dick, I mean it's rubber after all, and well it doesn't taste the same for sure." She grinned ear to ear before laughing.

"Shut up! You mean you sucked on it? While she was wearing it?"

"Yeah, I don't know, it seemed like that was the thing to do, she seemed to like it!" I was really turned on by the thought of seeing this; I had never really thought that girls would do that in real life.

"How did you get her to do it? Like use it on you."

"Wow Kristy, you have a serious crush, don't you?" I blushed and Kelly pouted. "I was kinda hoping that maybe you were into me." She genuinely seemed a little hurt.

"No I am, what we did was incredible and you know that I want to..."

"It's fine I get it, I went a little crazy after I accepted I was into girls too. I mean we're surrounded by hot women, something about this place just makes me horny...something about you makes me horny too." I was sitting on her bed almost at her feet and she used one to stroke my thigh suggestively.