Memoirs of a 90s Girl Ch. 01: Josh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed me hungrily, pulling back to beg again with a voice rough and ragged, "Can you come for me again?" His fingers pressed on my clit and moan escaped from me. The slender digits wasted no time and found their way back inside with no resistance, one, two, and then three. The stretch still made me feel so full, but not as much as last time.

I nodded desperately. In truth I wasn't sure. I hadn't tried this with anyone before. I could do it on my own, when I'm alone and needy, but never with anyone else before. And certainly not with anyone else's hands and mouth on me.

"Please, for me," he pleaded again as his left hand pulled my head tight against his forehead. "Come for me."

I nodded and thrusted myself up against his hand to begin fucking myself on his three fingers, chasing another orgasm. I screamed when his palm pressed harder against my mound, giving me just the pressure I was seeking.

"Come for me," he commanded against my lips and turned my head to face him. "Come for me," he repeated. "Please."

I panted and nodded frantically, finally moaning into his mouth a breathy, " yes." As the pressure mounted and the wetness made a mess of my thighs, I raced into a frenzied pace. Still not able to meet his gaze that was boring into me, I fixed my eyes downwards where his fingers were thrusting in and out of me.

"You feel so fucking good. I wanna be inside you. Come for me."

The thought of his fingers being replaced by his hard cock pushed me over. The second orgasm came fast and hard without any preamble. My mouth opened in a silent scream and my whole body shook. When I found myself again, I reached down to still his pumping hand and pulled the slippery digits out and up to rest over my abdomen.

My heart was beating itself outside of my chest. All the panting must have not pulled any oxygen into my lungs because I felt delirious. Josh traced his index finger along my lips, wetting them with the slick from my cunt. He then pushed his index finger into my parting lips.

"Yeah," he sighed when his finger slid across my tongue. I suckled his finger and was rewarded with light open-mouth kisses on my face, neck, and collarbone and contented hums against my skin. Just then I realized the wind was knocked out of me and I was hit with sudden exhaustion.

In my delirium, I felt a nudge and heard Josh whisper, "Hey."

"Hmm," I hummed in response.

Another nudge. "Hey. You fell asleep."

"What?" I grumbled as I pulled the sheet higher over my naked body and turned myself towards him. There was a sheet over me. How did that get there?

"You fell asleep."

My eyes flicked open in embarrassment and saw Josh smiling down at me. "What? I'm sorry, what? How long? How long was I asleep?"

Josh's eyes glanced over to the alarm clock behind me and he answered, "Maybe like an hour? Not long."

I buried my face in my hand and smelled Josh on me. Oh shit. That was real. "Oh god, I'm sorry," I groaned, suddenly embarrassed by both my sleepiness and by my lack of clothes under the sheet.

"Hey, it's ok," he answered and peeled my hands away from my face. "It's ok. What time is your sister coming home?"

I panicked and turned to look at the alarm clock glowing on the nightstand. I saw that the light was dimming outside my window and the sun was setting into the fuchsia sky. The time read 6:00 PM.

"Oh jesus. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. My sister gets home in like a couple of hours. When's your bus?"

"Soon," Josh answered barely audible as he brushed hair away from my sleepy face. "I should go soon. I don't want your sister to kick my ass and I have like three transfers before I get home." He hugged me against him and rested his chin on my head as I pressed my forehead against his chest.

"Ok," I replied into his shirt that now smelled faintly of my honeysuckle body spray. I smiled victoriously at the thought of him going home smelling a bit like me in more way than one and hoped that he would like the smell of me on him as much as I like the smell of him on me. My smile widened when I realized that I would now be able inhale the scent of him on my pillow and sheets.

"Ok," he echoed but pulled me closer into his arms. We both sighed, relaxing deeper into the embrace and tangling our legs together. This was what we knew, being in each other's arms and breathing each other deep into our lungs. This was comfort. This was me and Josh.