Memoirs of a Baby-Boomer Academic Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diya mewed in pleasure as her nipples responded. Her cunt tingled in anticipation, aroused by the stimulation to her breasts. She reached behind her finding his towel had dropped to the floor. With one hand she encircled his cock, which was throbbing as if it had a life of its own. He nuzzled her neck, licking below her ear, knowing that was one of her most sensitive erogenous zones. She turned her head to meet his lips. They kissed passionately before she turned to face him, pressing her entire body against him. His hand slid down her stomach between them, spreading her labia as his finger massaged her clit. He eased her backwards until the backs of her knees hit the edge of the bed. She tumbled onto her back, dragging him on top of her, spreading her thighs so he was lying between her legs.

Her hand grasped his cock, pulling it towards her needy cunt. "Please, you can't know how much I've longed to feel you in me again. Fuck me, fuck me hard." She pulled his cock into her, shivering with excitement.

Alex lay on her, just moving sufficiently to feel the frission between their bodies, but with his cock virtually immobile. Just managing to resist the urge to fuck like animals, they both were relishing the physical contact. He could sense her desperation to lift up her hips to grind her labia against his pubic hair. Her nails were scratching his back, and he could feel the eager kegel contractions of her demanding cunt as he struggled to resist the urge to piston into her.

He stopped kissing her to say, "I know you're desperate, but I'm not in my twenties now. I need to take it more slowly or I'll cum before we're both satisfied."

With that he teased her nipples again briefly then reached down to squeeze her clit as she groaned in pleasure. Withdrawing from her cunt, which clung around his cock to discourage its exit, he slithering down her body until he could lick up and down her slit. Immediately he slipped two fingers into her vulva in search of her most sensitive spots. He began sucking and nibbling her clit which continued to swell in response. Feeling her body beginning to spasm he thrust his index finger from his other hand deep into her anus.

Diya's hips bucked as she felt an orgasm building."Don't stop, I'm cumming," she cried as an intense spasm drove a jet of fluid bursting from her cunt. Alex continued to lick and suck as her smaller orgasms continued to rock her body until she demanded that he stop, to allow her to catch her breath and ease the pounding of her heart.

They lay quietly for a few minutes, kissing and fondling each other, until Diya rolled across Alex's chest to take his cock deep in her mouth, restoring him to his initial hardness, at which time she swung a leg over his waist to straddle his hips and slide his cock up into her wet and welcoming cunt. Both sighed in pleasure as she rode upright above him. He stroked her breasts, stimulating the nipples.

"I've missed you, too. Not only the pleasure of your cunt but the aroma you give off when you cum, and your cat-like smile of pleasure when you're riding me," he said and without more ado pulled her down onto his chest and kissed her voraciously. He could feel her cunt muscles squeezing his cock as she practised her kegel skills. "God, that's so good!" he expostulated. They made love slowly and affectionately with Alex continuing to enjoy stroking her breasts and teasing her nipples. With the other hand he was able run his thumb up and down her clit maintaining her high state of arousal.

When Diya could feel his upward thrusts becoming more urgent she rolled over onto her back, keeping his cock firmly inside her. With her thighs spread wide, she clamped her legs behind his backside, pulling him deep into her cunt. Driving her hips upwards as his intensity grew she bit his shoulder and scratched his back with her fingernails, increasing her level of excitement to match his.

"Fuck me, cum for me, I want to feel your cock pulsing inside me. Give me your cum." She tightened her vaginal muscles as if to milk his cock, which responded almost immediately. He groaned in pleasure and relief as his sperm ejaculated in half a dozen strong pulses in the depths of her cunt. In a moment the sensation of his squirting cum and the pulsing of his cock triggered an orgasm for her, as well.

Lying together relaxed with their legs intertwined, they recounted to each other their individual activities over the last 20 odd years, amid frequent breaks as they continued to lick, suck, stroke and touch each other without any sense of urgency or haste. Both enjoyed reminiscing about their long ago affair in Melbourne, reflecting on the pleasures they had enjoyed together trying out a variety of the Kama Sutra positions.

With her breasts lying across Alex's upper body, Diya loved the feeling of dragging the tips of her nipples gently through the graying hairs on his chest. The rasping sensation on her nipples, sent a hot-wired signal directly to the nerves in her cunt, which tingled in expectation. Their mutual arousal grew inevitably as their bodies recovered energy.

This time Alex positioned himself behind Diya as she knelt on all fours. Spreading the cheeks of her buttocks he used his thumbs to widen access to her vulva, then proceeded to lick her from clit to anus, teasing both holes with his tongue and fingers, and scratching her perineum. He loved the sight of her open cunt, exposed for his pleasure. With her labia spread wide her pink vulva, glistening with moisture and darkening at depth, beckoned his tongue. Diya was soon writhing in delight. Noting her arousal he slapped her firmly on the backside.

"Does my horny adulterous slut want to be fucked like a randy student?" he demanded, spanking her again. To his surprise he found that he could recall a few choice Punjabi words reinforcing the same message.

"Yes, fuck me with your big hard cock," she demanded. "Treat me like the slut I am. Give it to me in my horny cunt. Fuck me, I can't wait for you to fill me with your cum."

Alex was more than happy to oblige, leaving both pleasantly exhausted again. Lying back he remembered scenes from their love-making 20 years' earlier, where, after enjoyable visits to her back passage, he could watch her sphincter slowly closing to become a wrinkly tight brown hole again, oozing an interesting mixture of white semen and lubrication. Unfortunately, he lacked the stamina for a repeat performance right now.

After a few minutes' rest Diya spoke again, "I suppose I need to be getting ready to meet Jackie for the ride home, " she said. "I've loved being with you again. We'll have to work something out for tomorrow." With some reluctance she retired to the bathroom to wash and clean herself thoroughly. In their initial trysts in Melbourne she had enjoyed returning home after their lovemaking with the aroma of sex in her nostrils and the feel of cum leaking out from her cunt and anus. Now, of course, with a husband sharing her bed she didn't want to provide grounds to arouse any suspicion in Ritvik's mind.

Jackie was waiting as promised. "Good," she said on the taxi ride home, "at least you don't smell of sex, but you do give an impression of the cat who has got the cream."

"That's right. I feel just about exhausted after being licked, bitten, spanked, sucked and fucked for several hours. I can't wait to meet Alex again tomorrow."

Jackie looked at her sternly. "Hey, slow down, you've got a paper to deliver tomorrow - that's the priority. But there's something else I'd like to suggest - why don't we ask Alex if he'd like to visit Malaysia with us? I'm happy to suggest it to Ritvik, so he won't think it's your idea."

"What a fantastic suggestion. Alex said he hadn't made any particular plans after the conference, so I'm sure he'd jump at it," Diya replied with scarcely a moment's hesitation.

Next morning Diya was up early checking through her paper. Ritvik and Jackie were already eating the breakfast that the Sri Lankan house domestic had prepared for them. The two teenagers hadn't yet put in an appearance being later risers. As she entered the dining room, she was in time to hear Jackie say to Ritvik, "I was talking to a rather nice Australian academic at the drinks last night who was asking what he should do for a few days after the conference. In the taxi coming back I suggested to Diya that we could ask if he'd like to join us, as we've room in the car."

"Sounds sensible to me," replied Ritvik. With a touch of daring Diya intervened. "Well, darling, perhaps you should consider coming along too. It'd be a bit of a squeeze in the car, but I'm sure we'd manage." Ritvik thought for a moment while Diya held her breath in trepidation.

"I'm tempted, but no, I'm too busy at work just now, and we can go ourselves anytime."

Diya and Jackie exchanged a look of relief, with Jackie giving Diya a subtle thumbs up sign. On the MTR to the conference hotel Jackie spoke again. "Alex coming with us is a great outcome, isn't it, but I'll insist on a fee you know." Diya raised an eyebrow in interrogation.

"Don't worry, I'll let you know in good time what I have in mind," replied Jackie, "I'm sure you'll find it interesting."

Diya's presentation in the session immediately before lunch went well. In a hurried conversation Diya had already made the offer of the Malaysian visit to Alex, who was delighted to accept. She had hoped that they would be able to slip away during lunch as every time she looked at Alex her cunt throbbed and moistened in anticipation. Unfortunately there were a number of attendees who wanted to speak to her about aspects of her paper, preventing her from taking a break. During the afternoon she was obliged to serve on a panel, before rushing home with Jackie to change for the conference dinner.

Sitting beside Alex at the dinner table she had trouble concentrating on the speaker's address as she felt Alex's hand slip between her legs to begin sliding up her thigh under her dress. Fortunately no one seemed to be noticing as she spread her legs to give him access to her panties. "I'd hoped you weren't wearing any," he whispered in her ear as he scratched the gusset protecting her sex. "You're so wet already, I don't know why you bother." She squirmed as he slid his finger under the elastic border and stroked her clit.

"You're a wicked man,trying to lead a married woman astray," she growled in his ear the moment that the speaker concluded his address, squeezing his tumescent penis below the table."There's a disabled toilet down the passage on the right. Give me a couple of minutes then tap on the door three times."

Three minutes later Diya was perched on the edge of the table in the toilet, naked below the waist. Alex, whose trousers were now around his ankles, was lifting her legs onto his shoulders to give his cock maximum penetration as her cunt was spread invitingly Both sighed with pleasure as his cock throbbed deep inside her. She came first, but after a few more thrusts and verbal encouragement from Diya, Alex ejaculated with a groan. After that brief but satisfying fuck, Diya returned to her seat, conscious of friendly wink from Jackie. Alex sat down himself beside her again a few minutes later.

Next day the conference proceeded without incident. Having delivered her paper and talked to all the delegates seeking further information from her, Diya was freed from further attention, allowing her to slip away to meet Alex in his room during the lunch hour. They wasted no time in enjoying each other's bodies, with Diya dropping to her knees to engulf Alex's cock while she stroked and squeezed his balls. She then assumed her favourite position, mounting him to ride him while he pleasured her clit with one hand, and toyed with her sensitive breasts with the other. There was time for only one orgasm. Tidying themselves up they returned a few minutes apart to listen to the rest of the day's proceedings.

"I can't see you tonight, we have to go to a school concert, but Jackie and I will pick you up from the hotel here around 10 tomorrow morning," said Diya to Alex at the conclusion of the conference.

Next morning Diya could barely contain her excitement. She felt like a teenager at the start of school holidays, with so much to look forward to. Four days with Alex felt like an inimaginable dream until a couple of days ago, but in a few hours it would really happen. Jackie couldn't help but notice her high spirits.

"You'd better wait till we've left Singapore before you rip his clothes off. As it is, you look as though you want to eat him alive!"

Diya smiled at her conspiratorially. "I know, it's more than four hours' drive to K.L. I'm not sure how I'll manage to cope."

"Well you'd better have him sitting in the back seat. I don't want to become a road accident statistic because you can't keep your hands off each other. Maybe once we've left Singapore I can drive, and you can join Alex in the back seat."

They came to a compromise. Diya drove for two hours until they stopped for lunch. Diya inspected the restaurant toilet, assessing it as a location for a quick fuck, but its smell and general grubbiness made rejection of the idea an easy decision. Instead, she joined Alex in the back seat. As the driver, Jackie found it rather distracting having a middle-aged couple necking and feeling each other up behind her in the back seat like teenagers after a prom. She was almost certain Diya had given Alex a blow job. At last she could bear it no longer.

"Hey, you two. I've had to put up with you lovebirds all over each other for the last three days. I'm really envious and it's made me as horny as hell. I told Diya that I expected a fee for helping set up this arrangement. This is it - when we get to the hotel in K.L. you have to spend at least half an hour with me as a threesome. I expect at least three decent orgasms, too"

Alex burst out laughing. "Very clever, no hetero male like me is going to resist such an attractive invitation, but it's Diya you need to convince."

Diya's immediate reaction was to feel put out by Alex's ready acceptance, but she had from time to time wondered what a threesome would be like. If she was ever going to do it, Jackie would be an ideal partner. "OK, you're on, but I'm not sure it's my scene," she said.

When booking for Alex Diya had requested adjoining rooms, a twin and a double. "You're in luck," the receptionist said, 'I've been able get you rooms with linked doors, and one has a king-sized bed."

As soon as the porter had delivered their bags Diya threw herself down on Alex's large bed. "Come and fuck me, I've been wet for hours," she demanded. As she was undressing Alex poked his head through the dividing door, interrupting Jackie's unpacking. "Come and join us. I'm sure Diya will enjoy your participation as much as me."

As he returned Diya, by now in the nude, pulled him to the edge of the bed by his belt, and pulled his trousers down. His cock, slimy with the pre-cum from her attentions in the car, sprang out as she stroked and licked it. He rapidly undressed and mounted her missionary style. A moment or so later Jackie entered from the other room, naked and carrying a couple of vibrators. She looked spectacular, tall, slim with smooth chocolate skin and thick springy black pubic hair.

Alex rolled onto his back holding Diya still inside him, leaving her mounted on top, sitting upright. Jackie moved behind Diya, rubbing her small breasts up and down Diya's back. She reached around to stroke and fondle Diya's heavy breasts. After stiffening uncomfortably at Jackie's initial touch, it was soon clear that Diya was enjoying the new sensation.

Alex was welcoming his view of the two ladies' activity. He wondered why Jackie's breasts looked unusual, until he realised she had inverted nipples. As Jackie became aroused she stretched the skin on either side of each nipple which burst outwards - nothing like Diya's small cherries, but still large enough to be sucked and nibbled.

"Come here and let me eat you," he suggested, gesturing to Jackie to squat in front of Diya immediately above his face, as if she and Diya were on a tandem bicycle. As she positioned herself Alex reached up to smooth her pubic hairs aside and spread her labia which were hanging down a good centimetre below the entrance to her vulva. He observed that one side, somewhat curiously, dangled lower than the other. The entrance to her vulva was almost bright pink, but darkened to a purplish colour further inside. As he rubbed his fingers up the lips of her cunt he could see the moisture gathering. Her prominent clitoris was thickening and becoming darker.

Reaching up, he maneuvered her gash above his mouth and licked up and down. She held both sides of his head to direct him where she wanted his tongue to work, and once he had understood what she had in mind, pushed his mouth aside briefly to lubricate her vibrator with her cunt juices before raising herself for a moment to slip it into her anus. As he resumed licking her sex, he could feel the vibration through his tongue. He nibbled at her clit as she wriggled in appreciation.

Meanwhile Diya had reached around Jackie's ribs from behind and was pinching and pulling Jackie's tiny nipples. It was a strange feeling for Diya to be touching another woman, but exciting too, especially as she could feel Jackie's arousal. As her own excitement grew with Alex's cock stimulating her towards an orgasm she leaned forward and couldn't resist the urge to bite the side of Jackie's neck.

Aided by the effects of her vibrator Jackie came first, grinding her pubes against Alex's face, and pulling his hair strongly. In a paroxysm of pleasure she burst out, "God, that's good. I really needed a decent fuck.There's so much electricity between you two its almost uncomfortable." Climbing off, she returned to her earlier position behind Diya, and encouraging her to lean forward, slipped her second vibrator into Diya's anus. The effect was almost instantaneous with both Diya and Alex cumming within seconds of each other.

They lay comfortably together for a few minutes, but clearly the ladies were not done yet. On instruction from Jackie, Alex turned to lie across the bed close and parallel to the bedhead. Diya scooted backwards until her head and shoulders were resting on his chest. Her legs were stretched towards the end of the bed, but her knees bent, exposing her glistening sex.

Jackie could see a streak of white on Diya's upper thigh from a final dribble of semen that had fallen from Alex's shrinking cock as he withdrew. She knelt down between Diya's thighs, lowering her head to suck up the stray cum before licking the length of Diya's cunt. Diya quivered with arousal. She had been running her nails up and down Alex's cock, but with her rising excitement she cupped his balls and scratched his perineum. Meanwhile Alex idly stroked her breasts.

As Diya began to moan and lift her hips he tweaked and pulled her nipples with more intent. A few moments later Jackie briefly raised her head to catch his eye. At the same time she raised her rump and moved it suggestively from side to side. Unable to resist her unspoken invitation he rolled away from under Diya's shoulders. She grunted in surprise. Ignoring her protest he moved around to Jackie's end of the bed to stand behind her at the bed edge. Her pink cunt, wet and inviting, was impossible to resist. He spread her cheeks, and rubbed his finger up and down her gash. Her vibrator was still humming in her anus, and her cunt was wet from his earlier licking and sucking.

Initially Jackie's sphincter resisted as he began pulling the vibrator outwards, leaving just the tip inside. With his other hand he directed his cock deep into her cunt with one firm thrust. She grunted in pleasure. He gave her a few seconds to adjust to his intrusion, then pulled his cock virtually all the way out as he pushed the vibrator in again. After several repetitions he established a consistent in and out routine, which Jackie clearly was loving.