Memoirs of a Baby-Boomer Academic Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good," he heard Jackie say as she momentarily lifted her mouth from Diya's gash. Not knowing how Diya would react to him fucking Jackie, Alex avoided catching her eye. In fact Diya did feel a pang of jealousy as she watched his cock pistoning in and out of Jackie's cunt, but her attention was soon distracted by her on-coming orgasm, skillfully engineered by Jackie's well-practised mouth and fingers.

Alex was admiring the sight of his cock sliding in and out of Jackie's shining wet cunt. He loved the colour contrast of his white groin thrusting against her chocolate brown buttocks, and the way the pink lips of her vulva, surrounded by short curly black pubic hairs, gripped then released the sides of his glistening cock as it moved in and out of her eager channel. His cock's veins stood out and its colour darkened as he neared orgasm. He couldn't help thinking that the whole scene wouldn't have looked out of place in a top class erotic film clip.

Jackie, too, was feeling her orgasm approaching. Pulling up her knees further forward under her chest towards her shoulders she reached between her legs underneath her cunt to cup and pull Alex's balls, increasing his excitement. The spasming of her cunt triggered Alex's orgasm a few seconds later. All three lay together intertwined, as their breathing gradually returned to normal.

Alex was the first to speak. "Well that's two of the three orgasms that we owe you. Why don't we have a swim now after our day's travelling while we decide what to do, here in K.L."

At the poolside Alex couldn't help but admire how attractive Jackie looked in her skimpy bikini, as compared to Diya's one piece outfit which was much more the style of a mature Indian matron. Alex watched with interest as a variety of men and women checked out Jackie. A couple of men offered to buy her a drink, but she declined politely.

He was tempted to add a little provocation himself. Leaning towards her he whispered, "In case you don't know, homosexuality is a crime here in Malaysia, so you'd better be careful who you hook up with. Maybe the safest thing is to stick with Diya and me!" Jackie grimaced in mock horror, but Alex could see that she was still checking out both sexes in the field.

They dined at a local restaurant, before returning to the hotel for a drink at the top floor bar with its spectacular view over the city. Heading off to their rooms Jackie reminded Diya and Alex of her fee - at least one more orgasm before the debt was satisfied. Alex could tell that Diya was a little reluctant, so he pointed out that this was the last time. They adjourned again to Alex's king-sized bed.

Jackie was still quite buzzed after her earlier orgasms, and keen to continue her bisexual education of Diya, whom she insisted, should lie on her back so Jackie could position herself above Diya's face to allow Diya to lick her gash from below. Alex kneeled between Diya's thighs to tongue and suck her hairless exposed sex, a pleasure he recalled enjoying many times more than twenty years earlier. She was certaining thicker than before around the midriff, but no less responsive to his tongue.

For Diya it was an unfamiliar experience to be licking a woman's cunt, but she regarded it as a challenge. After all, she did know what she herself liked from her memory of her many passionate episodes with Alex. She focussed her tongue and fingers on doing what she recalled had best turned her on at that time. One difference she did notice, however, was the female scent, which was quite different from the male aroma from Alex's pubic area. She could tell from Jackie's sighs of satisfaction that she was enjoying Diya's efforts in spite of her inexperience.

Meanwhile Diya was also enjoying Alex's attention to her sex. She used his licking and sucking as a guide for her stimulation of Jackie, whose aroma was strengthening with her growing arousal. Both ladies' vocal outbursts and flushed skin showed that they were approaching the point of orgasm.

Alex squeezed Diya's clit gently between his teeth, and simultaneously thrust his finger into her anus. Her hips bucked as she came releasing a jet of fluid. After a brief moment to catch her breath Diya repeated the same process with Jackie, who responded with a deep groan, and a shudder, almost crushing Diya's head between her thighs.

After the ladies had reached their respective orgasms all three lay on bed cuddling together. Alex, being the one to miss out on sexual release, was fantasising about sleeping in the king-sized bed with an eager partner on each side, but he realised that Diya was feeling disconcerted at his obvious enjoyment of fucking Jackie as if he was a randy tomcat. It was important to mend his relationship with her.

"Look," he said to Jackie, "it's been a great day but this is the first time Diya and I will be able to spend a night together since we met more than 20 years ago, so it's pretty special for us. It's best that you leave us alone tonight."

Jackie nodded in sympathy. Like Alex she had been sceptical of Diya's claim of a spiritual connection with roots deep in a past life that she believed she had shared with Alex, but Jackie could not deny that it appeared real to Diya. In any event there'd be other opportunities for the three of them, and she had no doubt she'd be able to find interesting bed partners amongst the hotel guests if she felt sexually deprived.

Jackie gathered up her personal items and opened the connecting door. Turning, she smiled ironically, "Sleep well!," she ordered, knowing full well that sleep was far from the activity in the forefront of their minds.