Memoirs of a Daisy

Story Info
The memoirs of a happy fucktoy in a dickgirl utopia.
3.5k words
4.15
15.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is... My name... uhhh... ungh... My nnnghame...... Ugh, gimme a moment.

Milk that fucking dick, you cum-hungry slut! Ohhh yeahhh! Anngh! I'm gonna... She's gonna... Ah, ah, ahh! Yeah! Fuck! Right up in me, straight up in my ass. Pump it in good, bitch. Send me off to Blissland with your sweet, hot... Ahhh. Warmth. Wetness. Bliss...

***

Whew! Sorry. What was I...? Been gone a while, I bet. Oh yeah, my name. What is my name? It'll be back in a moment. The Haze fucks with you like that. You get used to it. I kinda even like it, the blanking out. No memory, no responsibility. Just be here, now, and get fucked! That's the life for me.

But yeah, the memory stuff, not knowing who you even are for a few moments, that's kinda disorienting the first time. Wow. The first time. Think of that! Fuck, that was a looong time ago. I think.

Daisy! Fucking hell, how many times am I gonna forget something so obvious like that? Of course. My name is Daisy. I'm pretty sure. At least, it is now. Sometimes I wonder whether one of them just gave me that name and I took it, or I gave it to myself. As a joke, a sort of badge of honor, or a very unsubtle way of flaunting my cumsluthood. But I get a kind of sure feeling it was my actual legit name, before all this. Just a happy coincidence.

My name is Daisy. And I'm a cumaholic. Ha ha.

I sort of am a cumaholic, though. That's a pretty good description of it. I'm a Daisy, you see. A fucktoy, a cumdump, a dicksleeve, all the other things they call it. Daisy the Daisy. I guess I was kind of destined for this role in life, with a name like that. 'Daisy the Marigold'? That would probably only have led to misunderstandings. Misunderstandings involving me being grabbed by a gang of Mistresses and triple-holed into a stupor every time I left the apartment for work. (Those are my favorite kind of misunderstandings, to be honest.)

Speaking of being triple-holed into a stupor... Oh yes! Here comes another one. Just when I was getting a little more cum-sober than I like to be. This is a good start to the day. Wait, is this the start of the day even? I dunno. Doesn't matter. Oh yeah. Look at that big, hard dick! No ceremony. Straight over here stroking my holes with the tip of it. The lovely hot, cum-moist tip of it.

Oh fuck, I should be in Second Position! Get into Second Position, Daisy, you dumb slut! Hands and knees, hands and knees! Wait, no, I am already. I'm already in it. Phew.

Ufffff! Ahh yeah! She's a grabber-and-rammer. I love those. I mean, they're all good. Doesn't really matter too much as long as I get it in me somehow. But the grab, the warm, slim fingers digging into my hips, then the fucking sheer, hot lust in that first hard shove. So good! The friction, the stretching, and I'm open and it's in. It's fucking in! To. The. Hilt.

It's in my ass, by the way. I dunno why my asshole gets so much love, but a lot of them just go straight for it. Suits me. I think maybe of all the routes (skin absorption, swallowing, pussy, etc.), in the back door, so to speak, is actually the one that gets the cum into your system quickest. Weirdly. I seem to remember learning that somewhere. Way back in training maybe, or one of them just told me about it one time. Was bored and gave me a physiology lecture while plowing my butt. I dunno if it's true, but I'd say it more or less matches my experience.

Anyways, I sure love it! She's only just got going and already the skin on my tits is tingling and prickling as they swing to her thrusts. And I'm drooling like a little bitch. I'm a drooler. Sorry. A fairly prolific one. But I'm not ashamed of it. I even find it kinda neat. Right now there's a small patch gathering on the tiles of the pavilion just below my moaning slut face, and there's a strand all the way from my lips down to the floor. I can't tell if it's still pouring out or if it's just hanging there suspended. Neat. Daisy, you fucking shameless slut.

Ahh yeahhh! I'm not gonna be compos for much longer I'm afraid. Fuck yes, slam that dick home, bitch! Come on, pump! Don't make me wait!

Yup, there go my arms. They can't take it. Oof! Face to the floor like I'm already Blissing my tits off, and she hasn't even come in me once yet. I'm pretty sure this still counts as Second Position. Or it's Fifth. I forget. Sometimes there's a lot of precum, I think, if they're backed up, haven't released for a while. Even the precum gets to me sometimes. I'm such a lightweight, ha ha. One, two loads max before my limbs give way and I'm a moaning, groaning slut mess. Just a warm body with happy, hungry holes. But that's the joy of being a Daisy! It don't matter. You don't have to do anything, don't have to make it interesting for them. You just gotta take dick. And I can do that. Like a fucking champ.

Ohhh myy... Yeah! Fuck! I can feel it pumping. They thicken when they start pumping it out. And it stretches you just that little bit more. Feels fucking amazing. I guess I've sort of come to love it as a signal, too, that cum is on its way. Thank fuck! Fill. Me. Up.

Fuck, yeah, I'm gone. That's me out and Blissed to fuck. One load. I guess she'll probably put another in me while I'm Hazing. If I'm lucky. Well, that wasn't much for a first entry in my memoirs, ha ha. What did I even get round to saying? Can't remember. Oh yeah, my name. I mentioned my name, at least. My name... Hmmm. Daisy. That's right... I'm a Daisy. Byeeeeeee.

***

Now, where... Where was I? More important: Where am I? Tiles. Tiles against my face. I'm lying face down on the tiles. The floor of the pavilion is heated, by the way. It's a nice touch. Especially for me, seeing as I spend so much time down here.

Ahhh. Gimme a moment. Or two. Just gotta stretch out on my front here. Get my strength back. Mmm, warm tiles against my nipples. Can even sort of grind my pussy against them a bit. Comforting. Doesn't quite beat getting plowed and pumped, but it'll keep me ticking over.

Hang on, what's this? Slippery stuff. My face is resting in it. Maybe it's cum! Quick, Daisy, lap it up. Lap it up before one of those other bitches gets it!

Bleuh. Not cum. Daisy disappointed, ha ha. It's my own drool. How many fucking times have I made that mistake? Doesn't actually taste all that bad. Sort of just tastes of not much at all. But it has the distinctly disappointing flavor of not-cum.

There'll be more on the way, Daisy. Don't you worry your pretty little slut head.

Okay. So I'm here. Now where was I? What was I saying, is what I mean. My memoirs, right? That was the deal I made with myself, way back. Way back when I first got started with my descent into Daisydom. Seems like quite a while ago now. The deal was, I promised I would spend my spare moments recording my experiences. My thoughts about all this. Just a personal promise to myself, that sort of thing.

Not totally sure I remember why I wanted to do that. I kind of feel like way back then, I was worried I might lose myself, forget everything. Or I think it might even have been a suggestion from the Peacekeeper who was minding me at the time. I know she showed me how to record everything on my neural computer thingy.

Can't say the thought of just Blissing out forever and forgetting it all really troubles me all that much now. But I think yeah I was worried about it then, before I became a Daisy. So the memoirs thing was like a crutch, or a mission or something. Something to do, a bit of me or my mind to keep hold of. And I just kept doing it, even after I stopped worrying and learned to love the dick, ha ha.

More than anything now my memoiring helps pass the time in between visits. Most of the other girls just rub themselves off, while gossiping about Mistresses and their dicks. Not that I think I'm somehow better than them. I rub myself off too. A lot.

Whaddya know, I'm doing it right now. Didn't even realize. Got my hand under there and just stroking away. Mmm. Alright, that's enough. Get yourself up, Daisy, you fucking mess. At least get your ass in the air in case another Mistress comes by. Gotta look enticing. It's my one job.

Ass in the air. Ahh. Feels kinda nice. A bit of a warm breeze on my holes. I like to do the cat stretch. On my knees, ass up, spine arched, arms stretched out along the floor in front of me. I think it showcases my best assets. Namely, my pussy and my asshole, ha ha.

Oh right! That reminds me of a cool story.

Unnngh! Woah! Right in there, slam! Yeah, drive it deep, like that. Deep up into my slut cunt!

Huh, she totally crept up on me. Did not see that coming. A nice surprise. Happens sometimes when I'm memoiring. One moment it's just me and my sweet, sex-addled thoughts and then suddenly - slam! I've got a dick in me. And then everything just melts into hot, sticky, shuddering Blissss.

It's the cat stretch, I'm telling ya. They just can't resist it. Walk by, see what looks basically like a piece of furniture made of curvy girl-flesh sticking up off the floor, clock those two lovely wet, pulsing holes, and *throb*, just like that she's hard and hot and bothered and she just has to come over and unload.

What's this? These? Feet. She's brought a friend! She's brought a friend and her friend is standing in front of me waiting. Ufff, arms still weak. Gotta get up onto all fours. Second Position. Come on, Daisy, she can't fuck your face if it's pressed against the floor. And you definitely want your face fucked, don't you? Ohh fuck yes.

Mmmm. Dick. Dick dick dick. Lips on it, tongue, suck in the cheeks, and then ahhhh... right into my throat. Ready to pump. Fuck does that feel good! I used to choke a little bit. But that reflex is looooong gone ha ha.

Once I've got it firmly lodged in my throat I can hold on to her hips for support. In any case, the other one is ramming me pretty hard by now. Kind of helps keep my face wedged against her friend's crotch.

Unh, yeah, unnnghh... Not long now... Here... it... cummmmms! Awww yeah. Pump and pump and fill me up bitches! Hot. Blissful. Gone.

***

Mmm. Feel kinda... warm. It's funny, when I start coming out of a Haze I find I can often tell what happened to me, even before I actually remember it. It's the sensations. They vary, depending on what I got up to.

Right now, I feel warm all over. All over my front, that is. My nipples are sort of burning, almost. But it's a nice kind of burning. Like the afterglow of pain, but without the actual pain. And my skin is all prickly and shivery. Hot shivery. That means for sure that I got cum-splattered. The stuff is slowly soaking into me. A delicious hot Blissy bath.

The actual memory of it will come back to me in a moment. Or it usually does. A bit Hazed up and blurry, maybe, but I'll remember. Those two Mistresses probably rolled me over once I was totally gone and then finished off by just splattering me. Very considerate of them. Keeps a bit more lovely cummy Bliss soaking in through my skin after they're gone. I'm gonna savor the memory in a moment. Just gotta lie here first and bask. Fuck. Me.

Hey! What's that? Stroking, or slobbering? On my face. That tickles!

Ah. Marie. She's licking the cum off my face. Get off bitch! That's mine!

Marie is a fellow Daisy. And a totally shameless cum-junkie. Bitch is worse than me, even. Get this, for example: sometimes, when I'm getting plowed and she isn't, she comes over and lies down underneath me with her mouth open, trying to catch the ooze. Other times she even shoves her face up into my pussy and tries to slurp on the dick as it's thrusting in and out of me. Like I said, totally shameless.

'Marie the Marigold', now that has a nice ring to it. Would have worked. Except for the fact that she literally cannot go for five fucking minutes without a dick in her holes. Destined to be a Daisy.

Bitch is still licking. Come here, you lovely little slut, you. I know I complain about her, but Marie's a friend really. That's it, get up here on top of me and get some of this lovely cum smeared over you. Poor thing is whimpering.

Mmm. Kisses. Warm, cummy lips. Ohh yeah, and a bit of pussy-rubbing too. We Daisies gotta stick together. Stick together with cum, ha ha.

Mmm, yeah. Rub, rub, rub. All slippery. I'm gonna... I'm gonna... ungghh! Fuck. Marie is actually really good at pussy-rubbing. It's one of her redeeming qualities. Surprising, really, given her abject dedication to dick. I think maybe she was into girls already, before our time here. Pussy-girls, I mean. So she has some old instincts to draw on.

It's nice to put on a bit of a show for any passing Mistresses, too. With Marie, I mean. I think it kind of gets them off, seeing us writhing on top of each other, plastered in cum. Although since Marie's on top at the moment, she'll probably get the dick first unfortunately. I'll roll us over just as soon as I get my strength back. I'm a fair bit bigger than her. She's a petite thing, a proper shorty. Whereas I'm quite tall and more kind of hefty and curvy. Big tits. Big ass.

Oh yeah, my ass! I remember now. I said I had a cool story, didn't I? A cool story about my asshole, that was it. To be honest, I have lots of cool stories about my asshole, ha ha. But there was this one time. Can't remember what made me think about it, back when I mentioned it. But never mind.

I was saying they like to put it straight in there. The Mistresses. Well, this one time one of them told me I have a very enticing asshole. Those were her exact words. 'Enticing'.

They don't always talk to me. It depends. Some do, some don't. I think sometimes they're just in a hurry, going to work or whatever it is that they do, and they just need to dump their load. Let off steam, whatever. But some come to relax, too. You can kind of tell. Those ones take it a bit slower, stir my cunt up a bit first. And they talk a bit sometimes, say sex stuff. That drives me totally wild, to be honest, the slow build-up, with the hot talk. I mean, it feels really good and all, and I do like to be treated nice, but also: I. Need. My. Cum. I'm not ashamed to confess that sometimes I end up just begging. Like proper whimpering and whining. It turns them on, I think. At least, it usually does the trick and gets me properly plowed until they blow.

I'm digressing. The cool story about my asshole. So with this Mistress, who gave me the weird compliment. She was a bit talkative, you know. I don't think it was the same one that gave me the physiology lecture. That was another time. Anyway with this one, I was talking back a bit. I don't often manage that, but this time I wasn't too far gone, because she was taking it slow. I wasn't a proper moaning mess yet. Slurring a bit, maybe.

And so I kind of mused, out loud. About my asshole. I wondered what was so enticing about it. And then it struck me that I had never really properly seen it. In the mirror maybe a few times, way back. But that never gets you a clear view. And so right there she pulled out and took a picture. Of my Fifth-Position-exposed hole. Then she beamed it onto one of the advertising monitors by the pavilion. My asshole, on the big screen, in hi-definition.

And I gotta say, it did look pretty enticing. Neat, and tight. And the framing, too, between my big juicy cheeks. Marie was so Blissed out she got up and started licking the screen, ha ha. Don't remember too well what happened after that. Though I have a sort of Hazy recollection I might have joined Marie at some point, licking my own on-screen asshole while the Mistress kept fucking me from behind.

Ha ha, Daisy, you dumb slut. Some of the seriously animal-level stupid stuff I've gotten up to in the Haze, I tell you.

I mean, I say stuff like that about myself, 'dumb slut' and so on, but actually it's really just inner dirty talk, sort of. Privately I happen to think I'm fairly smart. I've made some pretty intelligent decisions in my life. Like the decision to become a Daisy, for one thing.

Or was that really a decision? Yeah. It was. Just a really easy one, is all.

Dammit! Here's me musing and idly rubbing pussies with Marie and I've gone and forgotten to roll over and claim my spot on top. The next Mistress is here already and Marie is getting it. She's getting the dick. Bitch!

Gimme. Gimme! Dick, dick, dick. Quick, get out from under here Daisy you sloth. Carpe dickem!

That's it Marie my dear, off you slide. You got a dick in you now, everything's good.

And now to work my Second Position magic. Showcase that legendary enticing asshole. Up on all fours, next to Marie, patiently waiting my turn. Or impatiently, rather. I can hear myself whimpering. And I've got the cum-shivers. Gonna. Get. Fucked. Oh yeah. No matter how many times this happens it's always debilitatingly exciting. There's like a tightness in my throat, I can feel acutely the weight of my tits hanging beneath me, and my cunt is absolutely throbbing.

Oh fuck yes, Marie is getting absolutely railed. That's gonna be me in a moment. Come here Marie, kiss kiss. Let's silence that slut moaning of yours. Mmm, nyummh.

Yes! Marie is getting her load. I can tell because the thrusting has stopped and her body is shaking. That and she's practically gnawing my lips off. Not long now before my turn.

And. There. It. Comes. Fuck, the warmth, the tightness, a snug full cunt. I will never, ever tire of this! She's in me. The Mistress is in me, and ohh yes she hasn't even stopped spurting. I can feel the last of her load seeping out. Exquisite.

Slam! Slam! Slam! Ohhhhh fuck! More! There's more already. She's cumming again already. Ahhh no, don't take it out! No! Oh, oh, ahhh thank fuck, it's going in my ass. In... my... ass. That's it, I'm a goner. See ya. See ya... on the other side... of Blissssss.

***

Hmmm. Bump, bump, bump. Am I being fucked? No, too gentle. And my holes are empty. Sadly. Bumpy bump. There's warmth. Skin warmth. Bodies. Kind of sweaty, cummy bodies. And there's that smell. Pussy. Heavily concentrated pussy. Ah right. Of course. I'm in the heap. Home time.

Some of these limbs all atangle around me will be Marie's. The other Daisies are here, too, all Hazed out and heaped up together. I can feel a breast against my cheek. So that was the last visit of the day, then. Or else I forgot the one after. I'm already in the Daisy heap, exhausted and Blissed to fuck, being carted back to dorms on a hover platform.

Occasionally some of us get to walk back, escorted by some Roses. That's not really a good thing. It means we didn't fuck to exhaustion. Which is always a bit disappointing.

But today was a good day, I'm all aglow with Haziness, got a few happy memories for keeps, and now it's off to dorms for hosing down, scrubbing up, and sleepy sleep.

Then back to the pavilion in the morning.

Fuck. I love my life.