Memoirs of a Haul Boy - Pt. 02

Story Info
Collected memories of a transitioning femboy in the mid 90’s.
2.2k words
4.62
4.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt nice to take a shower. Especially after a gangbang. I rubbed my hands over my body in the truck stop shower. The hormone treatments had made my skin nice and soft. I even had small breasts growing, which took some getting used to when I looked down. I wasn't used to seeing any fat on my tiny frame. I now had a few small curves. My cock was even smaller than it used to be. I used to have a good four inches, now I was about the size of a pencil eraser. Getting hard was more trouble than it was worth. A couple of the drivers still insisted on sucking my girly cock, but I couldn't orgasm without anal stimulation.

We covered some miles on the way back. Mark had me wear a bikini today. Mark was in miles mode, so that meant blowjobs while he drove. Mark was coming up on the max hours he could log for the day when blue lights turned on behind us in Tennessee. Mark pulled over.

A tall officer in his mid thirties walked up to Mark's side of the truck. Mark lowered both of our windows and looked down at the officer.

"Sir, I need to see your logs and license." Officer Owens told Mark, he walked over to my side, hopped up on the running boards, and said, "I also need your license too, ma'am."

Mark passed his license and logs to me and I handed the officer our licenses and logs.

"What's the issue, officer?" Mark asked.

"Your load is not properly secured on your bed." Officer Owens replied, "and I'm going to need both of y'all to step outside the cab, now, please."

I started to get some clothes out the back when the officer stopped me.

"Out of the truck now, ma'am." The officer said.

Mark and I stood in-between the trailer and the Highway Trooper's patrol car. It was freezing and I only had on a string bikini and sandals.

"You're going to need to add two more straps across this to comply with Tennessee law. Unfortunately, you're in the mountains which makes it a steeper fine." The officer said.

Officer Owens stood by me while Mark added straps.

"Your license says you have different equipment under that bikini fabric than I would expect, Miss Taylor." Officer Owens said to me.

"Yes sir." I said.

"I was also surprised to see that you're also on the log as a non driving employee, so what do you actually do?" Officer Owens asked.

"I take care of the drivers needs, sir. I said looking down.

"So your company hires prostitutes for its workers?" Officer Owens asked.

"No sir, our job is assistance and companionship on long drives. We aren't required to do anything or even ride with drivers that we do not want to. Some drivers like for me to dress like a librarian and read books to them as they drive. The thing is, when you hire drivers that all like a certain thing, and then you hire assistants that all like the same thing too, things get fun. I'm sure that was on purpose, but I can't speak for management, sir. There is no requirement for me to do anything sexual, though. I'm just always really horny." I said, proudly.

"I bet you are, and sure seem capable of taking care of needs," said Officer Owens as he looked up and down my body, "turn around for me."

I turned around.

"Since you're always horny and here to take care of needs, what if your driver needed to not get a ticket? What would you say to taking care of the needs in that situation?" Officer Owens asked.

"That sounds like a worthy need, Officer." I said, in my sluttiest voice.

"I think it's pretty necessary for him," Officer Owens suggested.

"Mark!" I said.

"Yeah Jesse!" Mark yelled.

"The Officer wants a tour of the cab for a compliance check." I said.

"Make sure he checks everything." Mark replied.

"Follow me." I said to the trooper.

He smiled and followed behind me closely. He helped me into cab. I got a good look at him in the back of the cab. He didn't have to bribe. I would have fucked him anyways. He was super hot. Brown hair in a high and tight. Thick eyebrows. Blue eyes. Chiseled cheekbones.

I sat him down on a bunk. I turned on the radio and did a lap dance for him. "Band on the Run" played as I gyrated my hips on his lap and slowly rubbed my ass down from his face to his lap. It was hard to feel sexy with Paul singing, but it was the station with the best reception in that area of the mountains. I could feel the monster that strained under his uniform pants. I helped him out of his belt and pants. I then pulled down his underwear, exposing his cock. I got between his legs and I devoured his cock. He grew even harder in my mouth as I slurped on his tool like I was famished. I licked him completely from his balls to his mushroom head and swirled my tongue down his entire cock, front and back. I sucked so hard on the withdrawals that it would lift him off his seat. I could taste his sweat and the Ivory soap on his cock. I could sense the sexy masculinity radiating off him.

Officer Owens pushed me back and onto the bunk. He yanked my thong bikini bottoms off.

"I've never been with a girl that had a dick before, but at least you're not bigger than me." Officer Owens said with a laugh.

He stared at my tiny cock and shrunken balls. He grabbed my little cock with his fingers and rubbed it gently

"It's just how I pee, baby. Don't worry about it. It won't bother you. I can't get erections very easy, but I appreciate the thought." I said.

He grabbed my waist with both hands and looked at me with hunger on his face.

"I don't ever put my dick somewhere I haven't put my tongue yet." Officer Owens told me as he flipped me over.

I could feel his stubbly face between my smooth cheeks as his tongue found my opening. He rimmed me good, I almost orgasmed from his long tongue, which he used to fuck my ass. Officer Owens kneeled behind me and speared me with his long thick cock. My little cock flapped back and forth as he gave my ass the long cock of the law.

"Oh, you're a good little fuck, god damn, Miss Taylor!" Officer Owens moaned.

He picked up the pace. His long cock probed my depths while his large balls slapped against my small tight scrotum. He flipped me back over into missionary. I held my legs out and he mounted me. He kissed me deeply and stuck his tongue nearly down my throat as his cock impaled me. It's almost like he was trying to lick his cock through me.

"Can I cum in you like I cum in my wife?" Officer Owens asked.

"Yes sir, I would like that." I moaned.

The Officer picked up his pace and wheelbarrowed me. His cock hammered me as if I had the right to be bred and anything I did would be used to make us cum. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled myself into his thrusts. I fucked his cock as he fucked my ass. He hit my sweet spot too many times and I leaked cum all over my belly and his uniform shirt in an intense orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" The Officer yelled as he filled my hole with his seed.

"You're an amazing fuck, Miss Taylor" Officer Owens said before he kissed me passionately, "be warned, if you come back to Tennessee, I will find out, and I will leave my wife to be with you."

"I would let you protect and serve me, baby." I said with a smile. I gave him a deep kiss and held him until his cock went soft inside me.

Mark never got any citations or warnings.

Alex was our boss. He had taken control of the company after his uncle stepped down. Alex was my childhood friend. He and his friends in the neighborhood were a few years older than me, but had put up with me.

Alex went to business school and worked at his uncle's freight company. Alex was already running most of the company while in school when his uncle stepped down for health reasons, leaving Alex in full control. Alex never finished his degree.

Alex regularly came back to visit friends and family. The freight company was headquartered a couple hours away. Alex took me back to his apartment, out of town, over spring break to celebrate my eighteenth birthday. It had actually been a couple weeks before, but Alex was too busy and it worked out better with the break schedule. Alex had a studio apartment.

"You can put your bag in the closet, make yourself at home Jesse." Alex said.

It was fun to hang out with Alex without my restrictive parents in the mix. They were members of a very strict church. I was supposed to attend Seminary after High School. They had even arranged a future wife for me, a daughter of another prominent family in the church. My church attendance since birth is perfect. I have never missed a Sunday. I had been agnostic ever since I found out Santa wasn't real. Revealing this to my parents would most likely destroy our relationship.

Alex and I hung out the first couple days and caught up. Alex had been my closest friend and confidant growing up. I could tell him anything, except for the fact that I had a crush on him. I was watching TV, which is not allowed back home, when Alex walked out of the bathroom. He had been in the shower. He was completely naked and on the phone.

"Listen, I need you guys to get them to accept that freight early. They have a secured yard, shouldn't be an issue for them. There is a back haul that you can get that takes you home. It doubles your pay and our profit," Alex said on the phone.

Alex paced around the room. I tried to avert my eyes at first, but Alex was on the phone so long that I couldn't anymore. His dick swayed as he walked. It was much bigger than my dick. It was thicker and longer soft than mine was hard. Alex worked out and had a fit body. He was tall, six feet and one inch to my five feet and four inches.

Alex stood right next to me. I was seated in the couch and Alex's crotch was at my face level. He was shaved. His dick was circumcised. At first I tried to look away, now I couldn't look away. My cock was hard. I adjusted my shorts.

Alex started to get hard. I adjusted my shorts again, but it was pretty obvious that I was hard. I looked back to see Alex grab his dick and stroke it. My eyes were glued. His cock was huge and now glistened with precum. It was almost if the world slowed down and the only thing I could look at was Alex stroking his big fat, glistening cock. I put my hands down my shorts and grabbed my dick. I got aggravated and pushed my shorts down to my ankles. I rubbed my little cock while Alex pumped his hard tube steak, the one that inched closer and closer to me.

I had never been attracted to girls. I knew at an early age that girls did nothing for me. I had crushes on Alex and an older man at the Church for about as long back as I could remember. I had seen other boys cocks in the locker room before, but this was the most that I had ever seen one. Revealing these feelings to my parents would mean immediate and permanent exile.

Alex walked right in front of me. He stroked his cock just inches away from my face. I opened my mouth and his cock pushed in. It tasted so good. I didn't realize that he wasn't on the phone anymore until after he came in my mouth. I sucked Alex's cock many more times that week.

Mark watched the video of me being fucked by Officer Owens. I had triggered the camcorder with its remote before we started. I sucked on Mark's cock while he watched me get bred. Mark was a good eight inches long and was almost two inches in diameter. He didn't have the biggest dick of my truckers, but his was one of my favorites. It fit in my throat perfectly and he knew right where the spot that made me cum was. His cock could hit that spot like a sniper. Mark's balls rested on my chin as I gagged on his cock. I made a point to kiss the base of his cock while the rest was shoved down my throat. I prided myself on being an excellent cocksucker. It didn't take long for Mark to shoot a load straight down my throat.