Memoirs of a Haul Boy - Pt. 01

Story Info
Collected memories of a transitioning femboy in the mid 90’s.
1.2k words
4.23
9.5k
6
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I accidentally submitted an earlier draft of this first story. It was removed at my request. I apologize to anybody who read it. It was a very rough sketch of me trying out ideas for this series. Some worked. Some didn't. I hope you enjoy this series. It's different from my last series, "Where We Left Off," but is set in the same Universe. ~ ASD

It was six pm on a fall day in 1995. We had just dropped off a load in Minnesota and picked up a back-haul that would take us most of the way home. This was Mark's haul. We work for a small freight outfit in South Carolina. I'm a haul boy. There is a description of my job at office, but I wouldn't know what it says. The only official duty I perform is to turn in a timesheet every week for my hours. What I really do is take care of the drivers needs during the haul.

The morning sun was bright and felt warm on my bare legs. I wore a pair of cutoff jean shorts. My thong was visible from the back. The shorts were so tiny that I had to occasionally check to make sure my balls didn't hang out. My legs were smooth and pale. They glistened in the sun. I wouldn't need to go to the wax salon for a couple more weeks. My long blonde hair was disheveled and clumpy with dried jizz. I wore a tshirt that barely went below my chest. Mark and I were silent. I had just gotten gangbanged by strangers at a rest area. Mark had participated and filmed. I was pretty content with the day and just looked forward to a nice hot shower.

Earlier we had stopped at a rest area in the middle of nowhere Wisconsin. It had a private area for the truckers that was surrounded by woods. Nothing was around for miles. There was a section of wooded areas where like minded people would meet. I've been there a couple of times. Mark and I walked through the trail and setup a blanket in the small clearing. We also setup a few camcorders on tripods around. I got down on the blanket on my hands and knees.

An older couple approached. They appeared to be in their seventies. They were dressed very proper. The wife had a Sunday Dress and Hat on. The husband wore a suit. The old man walked behind me and his wife got down on her knees. She removed my shorts and thong. She then licked my hole as her husband watched. An Arabic Gentleman approached and stood to the side. He had his large cock out and stroked while he took the scene in.

The older woman in the hat rimmed me very well until her husband grunted. She stopped and removed her husbands shoes, socks, and pants. She folded his clothes and neatly placed them on the blanket. She then took her husbands cock in her mouth and fellated him until he was hard. Her husband took position behind me. She lubed his old man cock and guided it to my entry. The old man pushed into me. He was pretty large. I could feel his wife lay her head on my back.

Mark absolutely loved this. The old man fucked me very roughly. He looked like a sweet old man, but he was a pure sadomasochist. His rhythm was based more on the intensity of the slam than the time between strokes. His wife did well in keeping her face in place. The husband fucked me harder and harder. He would occasionally pause, pull out of my ass, and push his cock into his wife's open mouth. He would alternate from my ass to her mouth several times and then continue to fuck me harder and harder.

The Arabic man moved in front of me and pushed his cock down my throat. His cock was one long straight cylinder. The head was the same diameter as the shaft with his foreskin pulled back. He was at least eight inches long with thick and long pubic hair. This had turned into a nice spitroast. The older man kept up a good intensity while the Arabic man fucked my face slow and steady. I worked his cock as well as I could while Mr Sado tried his best to give me a concussion. I sucked real hard on the withdrawals and swirled my tongue around his head. He grunted in approval.

The older man picked up the pace faster. I knew he wouldn't last long so I gave a squeeze with my ass. He pulled out and came in his wife's mouth. The Arabic Man got behind me and took the older man's place. Mark handed him a condom, he fumbled to put it on. He pushed in and kept up his slow and long strokes. The wife finished cleaning her husbands cock and then helped him get dressed. He placed a leash on a collar around her neck and then walked her back through the trails.

A college aged guy walked up with his cock out. He had jerked off on the side for awhile. He jacked off in front of me now and quickly blew a load over my face and hair. Behind him was a stocky guy in corduroy pants. He jammed his average sized cock into my mouth as my Arabic power top kicked into high gear. Neither lasted long and both came on my face.

Mark and a heavier set trucker took over. Mark knows all my tricks and everything I like. He toyed with me, pulling back his big cock at the last second to deny me an orgasm. The other trucker was no match for my head game. He blew his load in my hair and on my face. Mark stopped his games and let me cum. Mark came inside me at the same time. My little cock spilled cum all over the blanket. Mark made me lick it up.

Mark was really into the gangbangs. I enjoyed them, but he loved them. He had slipped earlier with the old man. Mark makes sure that everyone wears a rubber with me. Luckily he was more interested in pulling his dick out of my ass to come down his wife's throat than to breed me. Alex, our boss, doesn't like for me to have bareback sex with anyone outside the company. We all are regularly scanned for STDs. One haul boy could cause all fifteen drivers to contract a disease. I understood Alex's position and respected his wishes, usually.

Mark had a side business. He would compile the videos of me and other amateurs. He ran ads in the back of the seedier porn mags. You would send him a self addressed stamped envelope and he would send a catalog. You would choose your video and send a money order. He would then send the tape. Everything was off the books. I always thought it was a little risky for Mark to do, but he never filmed or participated in anything illegal. He also kept a low profile. Mark gave me a cut of all the videos sold of me. I went by the stage name Janice Leneil Taylor in the videos. That was my mother's full name.