Memoirs of a Rancher Ch. 01

Story Info
Ranchers Memoirs of life with extended family.
7.3k words
4.55
12.6k
10
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairryWC
HairryWC
87 Followers

The Beginning

Introduction:

My name is Max. I was raised in the early eighties to believe one man, gets one woman, and sex is kept quiet and in the bedroom. Let me tell you about how my life view started to changed one July.

I have a cattle ranch in middle Tennessee about halfway between Nashville and Lynchburg. We have a few hundred acres and about one hundred to one hundred and fifty head of cattle. Our family has had a ranch of one type or another for at least the last one hundred years. We been raising cattle for the past twenty-five years or so. Before that it was horses and even some sheep at one time or, so I've been told.

My mother died when I was eighteen and my dad remarried a wonderful woman, Sue who had three young boys Tom, Carl, and Bob. Tom was four when they married. Carl and Bob are fraternal twins, and they were two when dad and Sue got married. Each of my brothers are married to wonderful young women. This account goes back to the years when they got married. First let me tell you a little bit about them.

Tom is about 6'1", black hair and brown eye. He's strong and smart. He handles the finances at the Ranch. He is married to Mary. Mary is about 5'8", has brown hair, blue eyes and has a very good figure with medium sized breasts. She looks great in a pair of blue jeans or a dress, especially if she's wearing her boots. She's a registered nurse at the local hospital working in the cardiac care unit. Mary is really kind of reserved, but she's what you would call a cheap drunk. Just a little bit of tequila and she's kind of like that country song "Tequila makes her clothes fall off".

Carl is just a bit shorter than Tom, probably about 5'11". Carl handles the Resort side of the business.

You see the ranch business isn't as profitable as you might think so we cut out about ten acres of property bordering the main house about 20 years back and setup three multi room cabins with plans to build three more. There aren't a lot of places in this area to hold conferences and team building exercises, so we get a good bit of business.

Well, back to Carl. Carl is married to Betty. Betty is a bit shorter than Mary, maybe 5'3" or so. She has blond hair, blue eyes and has a nice shapely figure with decent size breasts. I've heard it said that when it comes to breasts, more than a handful is a waste. Well, there could be a little bit of waste here, but no one is complaining. She's a computer specialist and project manager for one of the corporations located nearby but she also handles all the back-office stuff for the resort. Bettys the type though that you never quite know what she's going to do. One minute she's serious and managing everything and everybody. The next thing you know, she's out strip racing the four wheelers. Don't ask, I'll tell you about strip racing another time.

Bob runs the cattle with me. He is married to Leslie. Bob and Carl are fraternal twins, so they don't look alike, but they sure think alike sometimes. He went to school and studied animal husbandry down south. He manages our cattle blood lines. Leslie is tall and slender. She comes in at about 5'10 or 5'11. She's all legs with long brown hair and brown eyes and breasts about the size of a softball. She is a dynamo and has a great sense of humor and a knack for making up games for parties. I guess those are all qualities you need to have if you are a kindergarten teacher like she is.

Well, they all gotten married over the past two and a half years, I think. That's also what kind of started this whole thing. They had all been dating for a few years, so it wasn't any surprise that they ended up getting married. Tom and Mary got married first. Then Carl and Betty about a year and a half later and finally Bob and Leslie about 6 months after that. It all started about a year or so after Tom and Mary got married at Carl and Betty's wedding shower.

The wedding shower:

My sister Rachel threw a wedding shower about a month before Carl and Betty's wedding. A fun time was had by all at the shower, and truth be known, I had a little too much liquid fun. Tom and Bob were out of town in Nashville talking to our banker about getting a short-term loan to buy cattle for this season. So Mary and I went to the party together. I've known Mary since she was probably about sixteen years old. That's about the time she started coming over. Even back then she was a looker. I remember seeing her out hanging around the pool with the guys, in a bikini with a t-shirt over the top. The way that t-shirt clung to her, there wasn't a lot left to the imagination. That's also when she went to work for us at the resort as a hostess. She did a great job of ensuring everything ran well. She has a great head for business. She setup contracts with several companies around the area that would send groups of managers down for team building retreats every year and that type of steady reliable income has helped us weather some rough times.

Mary and I, never saw a drink we didn't like at a party, so, along with several other guests that had a bit too much to drink it was decided that we should spend the night at Rachel's house.

I'm not sure who got confused, but someone did. I went to my assigned room stripped down to my undies as usual and climbed into bed. A few minutes later, I thought I heard the door open and close. I had heard it several times and I didn't think anything of it, the walls were thin. I just thought it was someone down the hall. That was the last thing I remembered for probably a couple of hours. The next thing I remember I woke up and I felt someone lay on my shoulder. Remember I was pretty drunk, so I really didn't put two and two together. I just figured it was a dream and let it go.

I had gotten married right out of college. It just didn't work out. We had different goals and living on a cattle ranch wasn't in my wife's goals. My wife and I divorced three years after we got married and that was 4 years ago. I really hadn't been with a woman other than for a dinner and movie since then and none of those relationships went farther than maybe a second date.

So, I was rather confused at what was happening. I'm not sure whether I thought I was dreaming or what. I kind of hoped I was dreaming about Rachel's neighbor Lois, so I just let things keep moving along.

I've had those waking dreams before when you half wakeup and then think gee I want to get back in that dream and you do. But then I started feeling kisses on my neck and hands reaching up under my t-shirt rubbing my chest. This was no dream.

I opened my eyes and in the dim light of the moon, I saw Mary naked straddled across me. Well, being that this was my brother's wife, I was a bit confused and probably still more than a bit drunk. I had never seen Mary naked, and I really hadn't given it much thought till now. But now, it was there, right in front of me. She wasn't the little girl in a t-shirt playing around the pool anymore. The way the moonlight hit her blue eyes was captivating. Her hair was playing with her beautiful breasts and the moonlight on them gave them a kind of glow. I hadn't realized how perfectly shaped they were until right then. I reached up and caressed them. Her skin was smooth almost like silk. Her breasts were firm but soft.

She reached down and pulled my t-shirt off, and started kissing and licking my chest, working her way down toward my dick. With one smooth move, she lifted my hips and slid my underwear down to my knees, only stopping there because they got hung up on my now ragingly hard cock. That didn't stop her at all, and the next thing I knew everything was untangled and she was swinging my underwear around on her finger flinging it across the room. Then she was kissing and licking my dick.

Like I said, it's been four years since I got divorced and probably another 2 before that since we had anything other than basic "wham bam thank ya mam" sex. So having my dick licked and kissed was something I wasn't prepared for. I thought I was in heaven until she took my whole dick down inside her mouth and clamped down. Then I was sure I was in heaven.

"OMG", I thought I was going to explode right then and there. Evidently, she sensed that.

Mary raised her head, came back up by my head and whispered in my ear, "not yet".

Then she rolled onto her back and took my hand and directed it down to her pussy. I rolled over a bit so I could kiss her neck while she directed my fingers to do what she wanted. At first, we just played around the outside, then we rubbed along the front, tickling her clit faster and faster. I took random jabs into her pussy with my finger and went back to servicing her clit. I got the hang of it pretty quick. I could tell when I was doing it right because she would moan, or her breathing would quicken. After a few minutes she was wiggling like a worm on hot asphalt in July and moaning all the time. Then she pushed my hand away, climbed on top of me and shoved my dick straight up into her pussy.

She didn't ask, or wait, she just took control and made me do what she wanted. I have to say it was probably the best sex I had ever had up to that point. She was a woman who knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to show me how to give it to her. She slid that wet little pussy up and down on my dick, then turned around on top of me and started riding me backward.

Now that was an experience I'd never had before. First, how she managed to spin around on me without losing my cock, I'm not sure. But, as she rode me, she had ahold of my balls, alternating caressing them, and squeezing them to the point just before causing pain. Then she completely blew my mind. She used her pussy to grab hold of my dick and leaned all the way down between my legs. I thought she was going to tear my dick off. It hurt so bad, but felt so good, I didn't know what to do. After working me over she turned back around and started kissing me again. We rolled over now so I was on top. This was the position I was more accustomed to. I got ready to start pumping like I've always done before.

We hadn't said a word to this point, words weren't needed the way she controlled things. But then, she stopped me and pushed me down between her legs.

"Eat your dinner first" she whispered.

By now I had learned a few things in my life and one of those is when a naked lady is fucking your brains out and tells you to do something, "Just say yes and do it".

I started slowly working my tongue around the edges of her swollen pussy, slowly passing over the top every now and then. I was trying to duplicate what I had been doing earlier with my fingers. Then without warning I drove my tongue as deep in her pussy as I could, causing her to gasp with surprise. Then I started to tongue her little mound softly at first and then harder making her breath harder and harder, then I shoved my tongue back into her pussy.

"Fuck me" she whispered.

I had known Mary for a while, and I had never heard that voice before. It was like a whispered order and I sure as hell wasn't going to tell it no. I came back up and shoved my dick as far up into her pussy as it would go and started to pump hard and deep. She had been trying to keep quiet but at this point the game was over and she let out a scream that probable woke most of the people in the house. "Bad dream everyone, just a bad dream, nothing to see here" I thought.

Then she pulled me out and began to work me over and over with her hands. My dick was so slippery now that it wasn't any time before I blew my load all over those perfect tits of hers. She looked me in the eyes, ran a finger over her tits, and scooped up a little of my cum.

Then she made the same sound you might make when you eat that first bite of your favorite ice cream and licked the cum off her fingers. Mary pulled me back to her, and we kissed until we both fell asleep. When I woke up a couple of hours later, she was gone. I guess she finally found her own room.

Mary and I were quiet and didn't speak much for a few days. Tom came back to town and there seemed to be an unspoken agreement between Mary and I that he didn't need to know about our encounter. She was his and whatever we had, hadn't meant anything. I was just a ready substitute for what she really wanted.

Carl and Betty got married on schedule about a month after the party. It was another near perfect wedding. All the bridesmaids were beautiful and even had dresses that looked nice. Betty was gorgeous, she wore a sheer white dress that hugged her figure in all the right places. With a beautiful long white train. Everyone agreed she was one of the most beautiful brides they had ever seen.

Here we go again

About a month after the wedding, I was out working in the yard. Everyone had gone up to Nashville for the weekend to enjoy a show. I was invited but the yard work at the house and around the resort had to be done. With everyone gone though, that meant I would have the house to myself. Truth be told, I kind of like it that way, no drama.

If you know Tennessee weather, by mid-June, the lows are in the mid 90's. It probably hasn't rained in a couple of weeks, so dust is everywhere and the only time you aren't sweating is.... Oh, who am I kidding, there isn't a time when you aren't sweeting. On weekends like this, I don't really care to much about cleanliness, I don't have a wife to lecture me about it, and I don't have to deal with the customers at the resort. Heck, as soon as I get out of the shower, I'm just going to start sweating again so why bother. I figure a dip in the pool will be enough to get the dust off and help me cool down a bit. So why bother with the shower.

After putting up the lawnmower, tools and taking the clippings to the compost heap, I went into the pool house through the back door, stripped down, and threw my clothes in a heap on the sofa.

I don't know if it's my inner child or what, but at that point, I just opened the front door, ran out and did a cannon ball into the pool. I came up at the deep end of the pool and started to swim down to the shallow end. That's when I saw her.

Unbeknownst to me, Betty didn't go to Nashville with everyone else either. Apparently, she was on call for work this weekend so she couldn't go. So, there she was laying down on one of the lounges next to the pool, sitting on a towel about half the size it needed to be and completely naked. Both she and the towel were completely soaked. Evidently, I looked pretty embarrassed.

Betty just said, "It's alright, that was a pretty good splash" as she finally got the towel out from under her and tried unsuccessfully to cover everything up.

I grinned and apologized in a very confused way. You just try saying "I'm sorry, I didn't know anyone was home", "I don't normally get in the pool like this", "I'm sorry for splashing you", and "Wowzah" all in three or four words. Whatever I said was complete gibberish.

She smiled and laughed.

I asked, "Can you please go get my clothes from the sofa in the pool room"

She laughed and said "sure."

She started to get up, looked at me and said in the most daring voice I have ever heard "why don't you go get them and get me a decent sized towel while you're in there" stressing the word "you".

I was so taken aback, I was stunned, and she knew it. My sense of decency was screaming at that streak in me that never lets a dare go unanswered "behave, behave, behave". I never seem to listen to that voice of decency.

She had this little crooked smile and a glint in her eyes that showed her amusement seeing my predicament.

"Mary and I talked" she said, "and I know what you did at my bridal shower".

Now I was really in trouble. She knew what had happened.

"In my defense ... "I started, "I'm not completely sure what I did at your bridal shower, and it was after the shower was over"

I had no idea what was going to happen next, but I felt like it wasn't going to be good. She came over closer to the edge of the pool to tease me a little more with the towel that she was holding against her chest.

The way she held it against her chest, it hung down longwise so that it almost covered everything when she was standing up. Unless she moved or bent over that is. Just a little closer I thought. She continued to edge closer and closer. I grabbed the towel. I honestly meant to pull her into the pool but all I came away with was the towel. There she was standing above me completely naked, trying to cover places with her hands and not doing a very good job.

Betty's Blond hair was relatively short, and right now, there was a blue fire coming out of her eyes. Her wet breasts were glistening in the sun and her short bush was shaved like a hart.

"Give that back" She ordered.

"Come and get it" I retorted.

The next thing I knew she dove into the pool popped up right next to me grabbed my nuts.

"Give it back or I'll squeeze harder!" she growled.

It was dead silent for a long moment. Then we both started laughing about the same time. Here we were two grown people buck ass naked in a swimming pool fighting over a towel that was too small to cover much of anything on either of us.

"What did Mary tell you" I asked quietly.

"Not much," Betty said, "you know she talks a lot when she gets drunk. And she and I got very drunk last weekend".

For some reason it made me feel better that she didn't seem to be taking it too seriously.

"Tell you what, I'll share the towel with you while we go over to the pool room" she offered.

I agreed and handed her the towel. We did the best we could with that small towel. It was big enough to let her cover one of her breasts and I covered about the top half of what was becoming my increasingly erect dick, that was getting harder to hide and she noticed it.

We got to the pool room, and she jerked away the towel, leaving me buck naked in front of her in all my erect glory.

"Humm", she said, as she walked over and took hold of my Dick. "I think it may be my turn for a good story".

Before I could object, she dropped the towel and went down to her knees and started fondling and kissing my dick. She is a good-looking girl to begin with, but there is something about a girl on her knees licking your dick, that is just unforgettable.

She continued to suck my dick for a couple of minutes until she pulled me down on the ground with her. We laid there kissing and nibbling on each other's necks and ears for a while. I wasn't as hesitant as I was with Mary, so I fondled her breasts, pinching her nipples lightly and running my tongue in circles around her nipples before sucking them in and lightly bighting them. I switched from breast to breast admiring their fullness and the way they sparkled as water the remaining water clinged to them. I began to finger her pussy the way Mary had taught me. First rubbing and massaging it, then playing with her clit and finally penetrating and finger fucking her.

"Mary taught you well" she said giggling. But let me show you something else.

Betty took my hand and had me slowly start at the top of her pussy press in gently and continue down until I felt a little nub. Massage that area she said. I started working that area with just a little pressure like she said. Then I started moving around more. I worked around playing with her clit, then dove in and played around inside her pussy. Then I worked that spot again. Each time I hit that spot she would gasp a little and move her hips into it.

"Now faster, faster" she said.

I did as I was instructed and in no time, she was twitching almost uncontrollably breathing faster and faster.

Finally, she rolled up on her knees and turned around and started sucking my dick. I continued to work on her pussy working my fingers in and out and around with an occasional kiss on her clit. Then without her knowing it, I pulled her hips down to me and began to eat her pussy.

HairryWC
HairryWC
87 Followers
12