Memoirs of a Rancher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh" she moaned, "Mary didn't say she taught you this".

"I may have some natural ability of my own" I said.

The purring and moaning continued until I felt like I was about to explode. Somehow girls just seem to know when we get to that point and Betty stopped blowing me, turned around and sat down on my dick. She pulled me up into seating position and worked her hips back and forth. I loved the feel of it, Now I wasn't as deep, but there was something she was doing with her pussy that had a vice hold on my dick and I loved it. We continued this and a few other positions I'm not sure how to describe without a pen and paper, until I was just about to explode, and she pushed me out.

"Not yet" she said.

She pushed my head back down toward her hips and I knew exactly what she wanted. I started kissing and tonguing and fingering her pussy the way she had showed me. It was actually kind of hard because of the way she was twitching with every touch. Finally, she reached down, grabbed my head and it felt like she was trying to shove it up into her pussy. Two, three Four times. Each time she gave a groan that at the same time was delicate but seemed to come from somewhere deep in her being. Then she was up and going down on my dick again. This time she didn't stop when I was about to explode, she just pulled me in deeper making me explode into her mouth and all over her face. Then she pulled me around and kissed me with a passion I rarely get to experience.

There is something erotic about tasting your own cum in a beautiful woman's mouth. We laid on the floor for a long while, just watching each other breath, her breasts rising and falling with each breath. Then I stood up, took her hand, and helped her to her feet. She started to walk toward the shower, and I stopped her and directed her to the pool. Why waste water, this is how we do it around here on the weekends.

Mary, Betty, and I didn't speak a lot in the following weeks. There were a lot of knowing glances between Mary, Betty, and me, but after a little while, things got back to normal. We were all getting ready for the next wedding and the cattle show.

It's said that in every wedding something goes wrong, well we evidently live a blessed life because Bob and Leslie's wedding while much smaller than the others, was almost more magical. Never had we seen two people more in love.

And three makes it a tradition

I'm not really a morning person, I'm much more of a night person. Given my choice I would probably sleep in till noon every day. Years on a ranch though has set my internal clock to about 5:00 am. It takes a couple of cups of coffee every morning and at least one energy drink to get me moving but the animals don't sleep till noon.

One morning about a month after Bob and Leslie got married, I was sitting at the table out by the pool. Bob had headed up to the upper pasture to make sure there was some hay out and ride the fence line to make sure it there were not any gaps in it. The rest of the family was still asleep in their houses.

I was reading the news on my tablet when two hands covered my eyes. I grinned; it was probably one of the girls coming out to have some coffee with me before heading off to work. But then something different happened. The hands were replaced by a blindfold. I slid my chair back and started to get up and object, but a finger was placed across my lips as if telling me to be quiet and I was softly pushed back down into my chair.

I sat there quietly for a minute till I felt someone sitting down in my lap and putting their arms around my neck. Then they started kissing me.

Oh hell, I thought not again and not with the other guys around. I sure don't want the boys waking up and seeing one of their wives fucking their older brother. I started to try and get up again.

This time I heard a soft voice say, "please don't".

It was too soft and too few words to decide who it was.

"But what about your ..." was all I got out before that finger went across my mouth again.

Whoever it was stood up and took my hand and helped me stand up. She started to lead me somewhere. I was hesitant to go. It would be just like Betty to walk me straight into the pool and stand on the side laughing at me.

Then there was that soft voice again "Trust me", it said.

Now I knew, it was Leslie.

I have known Leslie for several years. She and Bob dated for a couple of years before they got Married. But I just knew her as Bob's girlfriend, fiancé, wife. We never really talked much, so I didn't really know much about her. I know she and Bob can be playful around the pool and she seems at home on the ranch riding the 4 wheelers or helping with the cattle. But I realized I had no idea whether she was going to push me into the pool, or if she was bringing me to a surprise party. I was pretty sure it wasn't the surprise party. It was way too early, and there wasn't any reason for one.

The next thing I knew I heard a door open and based on the sound of the pool pump, I knew we were walking into the pool house.

"Leslie?" I said questioningly.

Again, the finger over my lips.

Then I felt my shirt getting unbuttoned. I started to reach around to stop her, but got my hands slapped. I resigned myself to the fact that I evidently was about to become a living dildo for someone and gave up.

I felt my shirt sliding down my arms and felt a pair of breasts press up against me momentarily as her hands pushed my shirt off my arms. But then they were gone.

Now I could feel a pair of hands unbuckling my belt and pants. Those hands let my pants drop and then pulled my underwear down to my ankles. That's when whoever it was ran into a problem. I had my boots on, and they don't come off easy. Those same hands led me down into a chair and started trying to get my boots off.

When I say my boots don't come off easily, I mean it. They are especially difficult to take off if I'm not cooperating and I wasn't. I was keeping my feet locked at a 90-degree angle to my leg rather than point my foot making it easier for them. That's when the person stripping me, grabbed my nuts and squeezed. I understood exactly what that meant, and I stopped fighting immediately. My boots popped off fairly easily now and I was laid down on my back on what I think was one of the ottomans in the room. Then the person was gone.

I started to take mask off when I felt something cold on my breasts. It made my nipples and my dick harden.

"What the hell was that" I thought "it wasn't cold enough for ice and wasn't hard like ice either"

Then I felt a tongue licking it off my breasts and a little more was applied but spread up and down my cock. I got the distinct feeling there was more than one person in the room now. I still thought one was Leslie but was the other one Betty or Mary or both. I wasn't sure.

Then there was a mouth going up and down on my dick licking and sucking. Occasionally it stopped at the top for a kiss or another application of whatever they were putting on my cock. It was so erotic having someone literally eating your dick and not being able to see it. But then It all stopped abruptly.

I felt a weight come down on my shoulders followed by something pushing down against my lips. I knew that feeling. Someone was giving me pussy for breakfast. It's strange, pussy isn't particularly tasteful, but dam if I don't love it. It was then that I figured out that they had been spreading whip cream on my dick because now small amounts were being dropped into my mouth by someone as I ate pussy. That was an interesting taste. I knew I was doing well because I could hear the moans and movements getting faster and more deliberate.

Then the pussy was gone. All that replaced it was a big spoon full of whip cream on my mouth.

Then a mouth was back down at my dick. It was licking up and down and kissing the top every now and then. What was this I thought it was another cold sensation running down my dick.

They say that when you lose one of your senses that the others increase to compensate. It's not so much that they increase, but you pay more attention to them. This time I could smell what was running down my dick and it was chocolate. I could feel it being licked off and more being applied. Then it stopped. The mouth continued running up and down more so now to clean my dick than to eat the chocolate or excite me.

Then whoever was down on my dick got up and left. About a minute later I could feel someone sitting down on my legs. They were straddled across me and were trying to get comfortable it seemed. Then a hand grabbed my cock, the person got up and came back down on top of my dick driving it up into her pussy.

She grinded on me softly as she fucked me and played with her clit. After a couple of minutes, she took my dick out and used it to stimulate her clit. Then she was back on it ridding more deliberately now. She had tightened her grip around my dick giving more resistance as she rode me. Then she was gone again.

Now there was something else cold being poured on my dick. I could smell it, but I couldn't place the smell. It was sweet and spicy, but I couldn't place it. Whoever was licking my dick evidently liked it. They moaned that good food moan and went after whatever this was fairly aggressively. More got poured on, and again whoever it was started sucking my dick again. After a couple of minutes of this whoever it was stopped sucking my dick and started fucking me again.

This time it was a little different it was deliberate and deep. She was taking me in as far as she could go and holding it with her pussy muscles as she rode back up. It was exhilarating. I was essentially being given a hand job by her pussy. It was sure having its desired effect. I could feel I was about to cum. Then she laid down on top of me as she kept going. For the first time I could feel here breasts, I could smell her hair. Then she kissed me.

"BBQ Sauce" I said abruptly

Then I heard multiple laughs and a voice saying "That's right"

I was on display. I had no idea how many of the girls were there. The voices I heard laugh were high so either the guys didn't find it funny, or they weren't there. The girl laying across me arched her back and started to pump faster and harder. Then she gave a soft scream as I came in her pussy. She laid back down on top of me and kissed me again. This time she stayed and we kissed a bit longer. Then she just laid down on top of me resting her head on my shoulder. Now I could feel her hair falling down over my shoulder and I could feel the general shape and firmness of her breasts. She was too tall for Betty and her breasts were too big for Mary, but I still had a feeling Betty, Mary or both were in the room too.

"Leslie" I said.

"You sound pretty sure of yourself" she said.

"you're too tall for Betty and you don't kiss like Mary" I said.

I didn't want to say that here boobs were larger than Mary's out loud and possibly hurt Mary's feelings or ruin my chances of getting to fuck Mary again in the future.

"And just how does Mary kiss" she said with a giggle.

Ok, now I knew that Mary was probably there, and whoever this was, was trying to stick my foot in my mouth for me.

"I don't know, it's not better or worse," I said "it's just different. Maybe a little less tongue than you give".

There I think I extricated myself from that well. She got up.

"Don't take off you blind fold "she said. "We may not be done with you yet."

Not wanting to ruin the fun, but also not seeing the point of it, I laid there in the mask for what seemed like 5 minutes or so more. Then I lifted one of the bottom corners and tried to look around. Sure enough, I was in the pool room. Both ottomans had been pushed together longways and there wasn't anyone there. They had gotten me to leave the mask on while they made their getaway. I put my clothes back on and went back out to my table. My coffee was cold now, so I went inside to the kitchen to get a fresh cup. When I went inside there were all three girls sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast.

"Do you want some toast and honey"? said Mary

"No thanks" I said.

I got my coffee and headed back outside. The girls were giggling behind me. I guess Leslie was part of the family now too.

The After Party

About a week after my blindfolded adventure. The girls had planned a special dinner for everyone with steaks, potatoes, wine, and apple pie for dessert. The dinner was delicious, and the apple pie was great. I kept laughing to myself when someone put whip cream on their apple pie.

After dinner and drinks Tom, Carl and Bob climbed into the hot tub with their wives in their swimming suits while I did the dishes. I could hear them out there laughing and giggling and then it got very quiet. I walked outside to see what was going on and there the boys were sitting in the hot tub looking very tense and confused. Then up out of the water came their now topless wives each holding one of the boy's swimsuits.

Obviously, the boys had never seen the playful side of their wives like I had at least not in public. I was just about to duck back inside to let them have their time to themselves. When I heard the girls yell "NO", I turned around and they were up out of the tub, running toward me. They grabbed my arms and said, no you deserve a party too. Before I could object, I could feel my shirt and pants being unbuttoned and taken off me. As I was being pulled toward the hot tub.

The guys just looked at me as if to say, "What the Fuck".

"Relax" said Mary looking at the boys and with that all seven of us were in the hot tub.

The girls were now taking turns diving under the water sucking dicks at random. Leslie grabbed bob's hand and mine and led us out of the hot tub. To one of the lounges around the pool. She started sucking Bob's dick and I positioned myself behind where I could massage her breasts. This was the first time I was really able to see Leslie in all her glory. She had long shapely legs that seemed to go on forever, her breasts were perky and firm. Her hair was long and fell down over her breasts like a waterfall. All things considered she was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. She was going up and down on Bob while I rubbed her tits and played with her now swollen pussy. Then Mary called out "Switch" and the girls stood up and went to one of the other boys and started working on their dicks. Looking at Bob and the other guys, the looks on their faces were a combination of joy, confusion, and excitement at the same time.

Mary was now over by me and took turns servicing my dick and Bob's.

Bob looked at me and over at Leslie who was hungrily sucking Tom's dick.

"Where is my wife and can I keep this one?" said Bob.

Mary looked up at him smiling.

Bob realized what he had said and stammered, "I mean this version of my wife" pointing at Leslie.

After another 5 minutes or so, Mary again called out "switch" and the girls switched up partners again. Betty came over and started sucking Bob's dick but positioned me under her where I could start to eat her pussy. She moaned and whimpered softly as she sucked bob's dick, and I ate her pussy. Then again after about 5 minutes it was time to switch again.

This time Betty took Bobs hand and took him with her over to see Tom. Leslie came up to me and started kissing me on the lips and neck. Then she climbed up on me and took my dick and shoved it into her hot wet pussy. I pushed her up against a wall with those beautiful legs wrapped around me holding my dick in her pussy. I lifted her up and down letting my dick slide in and out while she softly screamed in pleasure.

A few minutes later bob came back over to us. Leslie had Bob lay down on the lounge and straddled him and started to fuck him and kiss him passionately. After a minute or so, she grabbed my hand and slapped her but. She could tell I wasn't sure what she wanted, so she took my dick and positioned it just outside her asshole. Now I understood. I slowly worked my dick in to her ass. Just a little at first, then my dicks head, and finally the shaft went all the way in.

Leslie arched her back suddenly and opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out.

She was doing a strange combination of bouncing up and down on Bob and moving forward and back on me trying to get both of us in as deep as she could. She called the other two guys over and placed one on each side of bob and took their dicks in her hands and gave them hand jobs while she fucked us.

The other girls just sat there playing with their clits and watching in amazement as Leslie handled all 4 of us. First Bob who was still laying down under Leslie tried to pull out and blew his load on himself. Leslie put her head down and started licking him clean.

Then Betty pulled Carl away and started sucking his dick. He was so close to cuming at this point, that he blew his load in her face almost as soon as she started kissing his dick. Then Tom was pulled away. Mary sat down wrapped her tits around his dick and continued to give him a tit job until he blew his load all over her tits.

Finally, Leslie pushed forward making me fall out as she rolled over facing up at me. The other two girls came over and both started giving me a blow job at the same time. When I started to cum, they, all got in front and ate my load as it shot all over their faces.

Then we all fell down laughing. We continued laughing and petting each other for about the next 30 minutes until we all started falling asleep where we were. Over the years since then we have had several special dinners but none quite as memorable as that first one.

12