Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 27

Story Info
A night to remember for pippa, john and dave.
6.5k words
4.85
6k
10

Part 27 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
401 Followers

It's difficult to describe the level of excitement that i felt upon entering our bedroom, followed by two horny men.

As I'd mounted the stairs i could feel johns eyes on my rear, watching me ascend.

The robe, being very short, would have given him a revealing view.

Once inside the bedroom, dave was instructed to close the door while john turned on the light and i closed the curtains.

Then i got a blanket out the wardrobe and after pulling the duvet back, laid this down over the bottom sheet.

Now, we were all set and ready.

There was nothing else to do, well, almost nothing.

Turning around i saw the two of them looking excited and expectantly at me....

I grinned and had to stifle a giggle, as it appeared they were waiting for me to do a song and dance....or maybe perform a stand up comedy routine...

I have tried to do something about this trait of mine, suddenly seeing the humorous side of things in what should be a very serious situation.....but so far I've been unable to address it....i suppose it's just how i am.

Looking both of them up and down i can see they are sporting bulges.

It suddenly occurs to me that i haven't had a good look at daves tackle yet, so....

With their full attention on me and feeling more confident, i speak to them in a soft quiet tone, "well....it's not all me you know....come on you two....lose some clothes.....i need some encouragement"

They both briefly glance at each other then quickly remove their clothing....and i mean quick!

It couldn't have been faster if they'd have been blown off.

While they did that i unfastened my robe ribbon and slipped the garment off, letting it drop to the floor at my feet.

And there i was, in my birthday suit and facing two big strong nude guys.

My nipples stood out erect, pointing at them, indicating how erotic i was finding this special moment.

I almost shuddered with excitement.

That delicious, vulnerable feeling rose up from deep within, slowly spreading all over me.

I swallowed, taking in the sight before me, then, let my eyes wander.

I will now give a more detailed description of my new lover.

The first thing that struck me about him is how hairy he is.

The guy is covered in thick dark hair, it really is a sight to behold.

His chest is broad and muscular, the hairs are very concentrated here and just about hide his nipples.

Big shoulders and arms, his belly is large and bulging with a dark line caused by a concentration of hairs running down over it from his chest all the way down to his groin.

My gaze moves lower to the main point of interest.

And i immediately spot the difference, what had pricked my curiosity at the cinema.

Dave is not circumcised.

As i stare, i can see that he is semi erect.

The outer foreskin still covering the inner, giving the end a stubby bulbous appearance.

I'm intrigued and can't take my eyes off it. Eventually i explore further down and it's here where the main difference between dave and john is noticeable.

I mentioned earlier the unusual size of daves balls, well, this was the first time that I'd had a good look at them.

The 'sack' is roughly twice the size of johns. It hangs quite low and i can see the two spherical bulges of his balls within.

One a little higher than the other, they look heavy and swollen, stretching the skin of his scrotum.

That whole area is very hairy except for his cock, the skin of which is quite dark, almost a light brown.

As my eyes wander back up i realise dave is also having a good look at me, his eyes wide and with an admiring look he studies my naked form....

It's a special moment as we all check each other out, even the boys have a glance at what the other has got.

John immediately breaking into a grin as he stares at daves big hairy balls, "well dave.....you got me beat in the nuts department"

He says, causing our friend to break out in a grin and begin turning red.

It's a little light hearted distraction in an otherwise intensely exciting moment.

What i do next however, gets us quickly back to where we were.

Staring once again at daves uncut dick, the fight with my curiosity over..... curiosity 1.....pippa 0.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed, raising my right hand in front of me towards the guys, index finger poised between them, it hovers for a second then aims squarely at dave.... singling him out.

Turning my hand over and beckoning him with two curls of my finger.

At that moment, dave suddenly looks a little worried, nerves are getting to him.

This isn't some dark cinema or even darker country lane. It's a well lit bedroom with john stood right there watching our every move.

He hesitates just a second, glancing at my husband who looks back at his friend, a little nod from him is daves green light.

Returning his eyes to mine he swallows then walks over and stops near the bed, but not close enough.

I reach out my hand and place it on daves big hairy bum, pulling him in closer so he stands between my knees.

We watch each other for a brief moment, enjoying the prelude.

He staring down into my eyes, me staring up into his.

There are no words only actions.

I know they are expecting a 'show' from me by myself initially, but i have to have a little taste of dave, i find his cock fascinating and can't help myself.

Averting my gaze from daves dark eyes.

I look on as my hands explore this new play thing.

As i do so i'm aware of john moving position, coming closer to have a better look.

Glancing up at him as he comes into view, our eyes meet and in that moment i feel so happy and content, everything is just right.

We grin excitedly at each other confident in that silent understanding that passes between us.

This....this feels amazing.

Hubby watching me right there stood feet away, while i explore his friends wedding tackle.

It doesn't get much better.

But I'm about to make it so.

Using both hands i get them around daves huge sack, feeling it's warmth and texture, its weight....oh wow....they are heavy.

Gently squeezing, using my nails to tease....

From above a little gasp....have i been too adventurous and hurt him?

Quickly glancing up, the look on daves face tells me it was a gasp of pleasure not pain.

I smile seductively up at my boyfriend, before returning to this exciting new toy.

Giving them another squeeze before focussing my attention on the growing shaft.

Holding it firmly in my right hand, it feels so hot.

It's weighty and reminds me of neils, only scaled up.

Being a few inches longer than neils.

My eyes are drawn to the end, lifting it up i can see the 'eye' peeking at me from within the outer foreskin.....

Moving my hand gently the outer skin rolls back and reveals the big head underneath, it looks wet and appears that dave, in his excited state has produced some pre cum.

I'm transfixed and can't look away, my mouth beginning to water....

Daves 'head' is a deep rich pink, it's big, broad but flatter than my hubbys. Almost like johns has been squashed down a little.

Drawing my tongue across poised lips, my next move is done without hesitation.

There's no exploratory lick, i just take the whole head into my mouth and gently suck, soaking up the taste initially, getting to know him.

Oral is a deeply personal thing with me and i like to revel in it.

Soak up every little aspect of it. The taste, texture, smell, every little movement is fascinatingly erotic.

A quick intake of breath from above is music to my ears.....and there almost instantly.....i can feel him growing at my explicit touch....feel it swelling as my tongue begins to explore.

Another intake of breath, accompanied by hands in my hair, fingers feeling, grasping, gathering it up, holding it.

Turning my head to one side, not letting go of dave i realise that it's johns hands gathering up my hair not daves, he's stood right up close to us.

I've been so focussed on what I'm doing johns approach had gone unnoticed.

Now i pull back and let dave go, two big hard cocks within inches of my face....

One still glistening with my saliva, the other dry.

I soon sort that out, taking my husbands inside, giving him the same treatment as our friend.

Grasping hold of johns i change hands and begin gently wanking dave while i revel in the familiar taste and smell of my husband.

He too now copies dave, that quick satisfying intake of breath....

Oh god this is the best, here i am sucking two dicks while sat on my own bed.....my mind is full to overflowing of sensation....

An intense sense of excited urgency wells up from within, spreading outwards.

The final straw is when both guys start on my tits, going for a nipple each.

I'm already softly moaning through johns swelling dick but now begin breathing heavily through my nose...this new sensation of playing with two at the same time....it's too much....

The time is now, I'm ready.

Pulling back away from them, my husbands dick emerging glistening from my mouth, a thin gossamer thread of saliva stretching with me as i do so.

Wiping my mouth absently with the back of my hand i stare up at the two men, looking from dave to my husband, my bosom rising and falling through heavy breaths.....i feel so vulnerable....at their mercy...

Licking my lips, i give them a determined, serious look and hear the tremble in my own voice as i speak, "I'm ready"

I see the fire in johns eyes as he acknowledges me with a nod of the head.

Then i move up onto the bed, crawling backwards to get into position on my back, head up on the pillow.....legs open.....my hand immediately finding its place between them....

Feeling my own familiar touch, sighing at the sensation. Laying my head back and closing my eyes.....

I know they are there watching, taking in the sight and sound and smell of me, soaking all of me up.

I'm accutely aware of every little movement i make....

Two fingers slip into my slit, gently probing just at the entrance....my god....I'm soaking....it feels so warm and silky....

Running my fingers slowly upwards, higher....till they touch my magic button...

Oh god!.. drawing in a quick breath.....it feels so good....a jolt of intense pleasure shoots outwards....it's so sensitive....a raw nerve of ecstasy.

Opening my legs wider, beginning to gently rub my button, fingers sliding back and forth over the tiny bump between folds of silky heat.

Moving my hips in a tiny circle.....letting out a moan amid quicker breaths.....going up a level....i can feel it building.

Knowing I'm being watched....oh god...there's nothing like it...

I'm getting lost in the moment, imagining what's going to happen next....images coming flooding into my mind....

Remembering....the car recently....how good that had felt....dave pounding into me while john looked on.

Another louder moan emits from between heavy breaths...a wet busy noise from between my legs as i become more excited.....and then....i hear them.

Daves voice, "oh god....look....look at her"

Then john just after our friend, "thats it pip.....come on girl....show us"

Hearing their voices increases my excitement tenfold, instantly leaving me craving more....i have to hear them.

Through increasingly heavy breaths i manage to get a few trembling words out, "talk..to me...talk...tell me"

It's john that immediately understands.

I hear soft movements on the bedroom floor approaching, then feel the bed depress a little.

He's right next to me, knees on the floor upper half resting across the bed.

When he speaks its in a quiet voice and so close to my ear i can feel his warm breath tickling.

"I'm here pip.....daves at the bottom of the bed....he's watching you while playing with it....he can see everything your doing....you look so good"

Johns words add a special dimension to my already over active imagination....even though my eyes are closed i can see dave clearly....holding it while watching me...

"Oh yeah", a rushed whisper escapes through my rapid breathing.

I'm all ears and crave more, john does not disappoint.

"You want him again don't you?... want to feel it inside you", his whisper so close.

My reply is immediate and not in a whisper but still quiet, its just audible to dave.

"Oh god yeah"

John leans in even closer, lips almost touching my ear, "you want to feel him come in you again don't you?"

My answer is again immediate, and this time a little louder.

"Yes"

Another goading question quickly follows the last...each time i answer I'm closer....each time my breath quicker....each time my body writhes more...my fingers rub harder.....faster....with each reply....my moans louder...my need greater....

Johns voice continues to be just a whisper and near the end is inaudible through my heavy breathing and loud moans.

The last thing i heard him say was, "your ours now.....our slut..."

There was something else too but by then I'd gone.....

It was a big one and i really gushed, just like in the car.

Coming around soon after i could hear daves excited words from down between my legs, apparently he was inspecting the aftermath up close.

"Oh shit....did you see that!...fuck me!....I've never...", he trailed off as my husband interrupted.

I could hear the pride in johns voice, "yeah.. she does that.... you never seen it before?"

His question in answer to daves half spoken sentence was quickly followed up by a very excited response, "oh my god no.....i mean....I've seen it in porn videos but.....fuck!.. not like this...this is wild"

John chuckled at our friends enthusiastic response, then i feel his hand on my forehead slowly stroking back lovingly through my hair, "you alright pip?....oh wow....thank you honey....good girl....good girl"

I'm panting heavily as i look up into johns eyes, my face feels hot and i just know I've gone red as a beetroot.

Relaxing my legs, suddenly feeling dave coming in, beginning to lap up the juices....but it's a little too early as I'm still very sensitive down there.

I feel his beard and moustache prickling my inner thighs and his silky tongue licking at my arse crack.... getting higher.

Instinctively my hand finds his head and pushes, trying to get him away, trying to close my legs...this is my time to recuperate....my time to cool down.

But no.

I'm stopped by john, "it's alright pip....it's alright....let him...just relax....let him...it's alright"

My actions are immediately halted by johns soothing words and his hand gently but firmly grasping my arm, pulling it back away from dave.

Daves affections hurt initially, i won't lie. But within seconds.... everything changes.

The pain becomes pleasure in an instant.

I relax my legs and let him in....

Dave, tucks in. Gorging himself upon my slick heat.

The sheer force of what is happening is too fast for me to comprehend and i'm pushed into another incoming climax.

Opening my legs wide and reaching both hands down low into my groin, i open up my labia for him, splaying myself to him in surrender.

Crying out in disbelief at the amount of pleasure being forced into my mind....

Johns excited voice close by, "oh yes!.....she's going again.....fuck me!"

Closing my eyes as it rips through me once more, my mouth open wide...suddenly covered up by my husbands....his kiss is forceful and passionate....my loud moan of pleasure muffled as i tense up.... squeezing daves head between my shaking thighs.

My husbands tongue writhes against mine at the same time as daves... wriggles frantically across my swollen clit....

This one is not as intense as the first, but still strong enough to leave me dizzy and gasping for air.... turning my head to one side and breaking the kiss with john, gulping in deep breaths as my legs begin to relax, releasing my hold on dave.

As i lay there panting I'm aware of dave moving back, lifting his head out my groin, john is chuckling at our friend, "oh yes.....look at you.....your covered in it"

He congratulates our friend, for a 'nice one'....getting another out of me.

Another breathless interlude now follows, this one not interrupted as was the last.

The guys let me be for a moment to rest.

Listening to their excited words, while i lay prone... trying to get my breath back.

Turning over onto my side, legs drawn up in the fetal position.

John is stroking me, his hand moves down from my shoulder, gently....lovingly...all the way to my bum and back up.

"Look at that shape....", he says to dave with pride in his voice.

".....don't you just love that?"

Dave agrees commenting how much he loves my curves, using the word 'gorgeous' to describe my figure, then he tells john how good he thinks i taste too.

I lay there for a moment longer then raise my head, looking back over my shoulder first at dave then john.

Noting in that brief glance how red daves face is, the image instantly bringing a little smile to my face, wet too, despite his obvious efforts to wipe the evidence away....my boyfriends mouth and chin are still glistening with my intimate secretions.

John appears confident and very happy, pleased with his wife and friends interaction.

I feel complete.

Laying my head back down on the soft bedding, everything feels right....a perfect moment in time.

Next i hear john ask, "you ok pip?"

Answering him with a nod, then a pause....

Johns voice again this time to dave, its quiet and hardly audible..."what you want to do to her?", he asks our friend.

There is something about the way they are talking about me, like I'm an object....that really turns me on.

It's new and so... exciting.

How i hear their words is reinforcing the concept that i am theirs, i belong to them, their property...

And i absolutely love it.

Dave replies to my hubbys question, but i can't make it out.

It's spoken too quietly, like he's embarrassed to let me hear him.

Then johns voice, commanding and confident, "get on your knees....he wants you doggy"

Oh god....music to my ears.

Despite coming twice recently, I'm hungry for more and crave the real thing.

Yes, i love my own hand and yes i adore receiving oral but nothing beats the meat.

Obeying my husband i begin to get up on all fours, presenting my rear to dave.....'good girl', johns words from earlier resonate within me.

As i get into position i make sure to give my lover a special look, just for good measure.

In that brief fleeting glance over my shoulder, so much is conveyed between us.

In his eyes i see the obvious excitement, but also other more subtle things.

Anxiety... a little.

Approval....still that little sideways look at john as i get into position....guarded even, like he doesn't want john to see, but i see it.

Anticipation...oh yes.

And something else, it's hidden but yes, it's there.... dominance... dominance is a greedy look.

A look that says...your mine...I'm in control...

It's a look that makes me feel weak.... deliciously vulnerable.

Yes honey, you are in control and i am yours....this is conveyed in my submissive, 'i belong to you' glance back.

Right there, that is how i feel at that moment as i dutifully get on my knees for my boyfriend...to use.

My own anticipation is short lived, the movement of daves weight on the bed behind me and subsequent hands grasping my hips signals the beginning of his.. ownership.

At this point my husband gets off the bed and begins to move back away from us into the bedroom.

His excited voice indicates his intention, "oh yeah....this is gunna be good"

It's clear he wants to have an unrestricted view, standing back to see us sideways on in profile.

And it's now that i remember our cameras, it's a very brief fleeting thought brought on by the image of john watching me with a lover in our bedroom.

Pippa76
Pippa76
401 Followers
12