Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea being quickly washed away by the unforgiving flow of sensation as I'm mounted....like a bitch.

It's the one and only time i consider the cameras, during that whole night.

My thoughts being quickly dragged away from the idea by the oh so erotic sensation of daves cock pushing its way inside my slick slit, sliding easily into me in one smooth movement.

I moan out loud at his most intimate presence, he holds still for a moment, enjoying the feeling of being deep inside me.

It's a special time, the calm before the storm...

I feel him lean forward covering me... his breath on the back of my neck....a kiss, sweet and sexy...so soft....then a gentle nibble sends a shudder right through me.

Oh dave, your such a big softie, I'll have to do something about that.

I do like soft and sweet but right at that moment...i want to be treated...bad.

In one of those 'psychic' moments that long familiar couples seem to experience, john reads my mind and intervenes, his dominant side taking control of not just me but our friend too.

Dave, still in shock at what's happening to him this night has adopted a more passive role.

He gives dave some encouragement.

"Yeah that's it.... oh fuck that looks good...."

Turning my head to look at john he stands there, cock in hand wanking himself as he watches our friend buried balls deep in me....but there is more...he orders dave to do something.

"Oh shit!....you two are meant for each other...dave...dave?...give her a slap on the arse....go on...she likes a good spanking"

There is nothing initially, I'm poised, waiting....but... nothing...dave does not move, he's still laid across my back.

My husband again, encouraging, "go on...it's alright....she likes it"

At this i feel the weight lift off me as dave gets into a more commanding position...

A second later.....crack!

I'm slapped hard across my right buttock, a very satisfying noise, but the pain is not sufficient I'm used to it much harder.

Johns voice again, "harder!....go on....do it harder.... its alright"

This time the resulting sting of pain causes me to gasp, drawing in a quick breath....it's quickly followed by three more hard slaps each one sending my mind spinning, "oh god yeah"

My words are forced out through gritted teeth.... sucking in a sharp breath...

nipples swell and harden noticeably at the exquisite sensation being forced upon me.

Looking to one side, catching johns eye, he stares right into me, "oooh pippa...i like that look....you having fun sweetheart?"

Through heavy breathing brought on by the pain/ pleasure combination i gasp, "oh yeah"

Next john instructs our friend to gather up my hair and take control of me...dave does so and pulls my head back, bunched up hair in his right hand while with his left i am spanked some more....

The pain leaving me gasping, the sight and sound of me being used in this manner proves too much for john, who is no longer content to just watch.

His excited words, "oh yes....fuck me that looks too good" precede movement as he approaches the bed, watching him join us, my face feeling hot and flushed, my rear stinging from daves vigorous slaps.

He crawls up in front of me and I'm presented with an obvious target.... quickly gorging myself on my husbands bell end.

His hands take over my reins of hair from dave, grasping firmly, he thrusts deep into my mouth, holding me there so i deep throat.

He knows I'm not keen on this but i don't resist.

However the gag reflex is too strong and i have to place my right hand on his rapidly thrusting hip.... pushing back gently..... slowing him down.

He understands and immediately relaxes his grip on my hair, allowing me some movement.

I reward him with some very enthusiastic tongue action on the sensitive area underneath and just behind his large flared hood.

"Oh shit!.... yeah!....fuck me that's it....good girl....oh your a good girl", he praises me.

Meanwhile....dave gets busy round back, grasping me firmly by the hips and thrusting....deep.... powerful stokes....

My very first spit roast....my mind is awash with sensation..... closing my eyes....concentrating on everything....oh god....I'm in awe.

With john at the front, cursing and panting at my affections and dave puffing and blowing behind me, I'm treated to a sexual workout unlike anything I've had before.

Girls, if you ever get the chance to have two to yourself... please.....go for it.

It is pure ecstasy. And you will not regret it.

The inevitable orgasm approaches moments later, i can't help myself, taking johns cock out my mouth, getting right down with my face squashed into the bed cover.....bum high in the air.....dave is urged on by my hubby....i can hear the excitement and passion seething within his tone, "oh yes!.....go on mate....harder....fuck her harder.... that's it..... she's going again"

Daves grip tightens as he increases rhythm, pounding me for all he's worth....

Then it hits me, the power of it causing me to scream out loud and curse, "aahhh.....oh god.....oh god.....fuck!....oh fuck yes!"

My whole body shakes violently from the combined force of both my climax and daves heavy thrusting.

A trickle, down the inside of my right thigh tells me I've gushed once again....

My boyfriend comes to a panting stop, allowing himself a rest....and me.

"Oh god....i could really feel that...."

Daves excited words are blurted out in between gasps for air.

"....fuck me!...i could feel her... griping it"

He's talking about my climax and how my fanny reacts to her very welcome.... intrusion

John has mentioned these little pulses on his cock before, how i 'squeeze' him over and over in quick succession when i come.

As we rest there, breathing hard, my hubbys voice in reply to dave, "feels good doesn't she....she wet you too?"

John knows I've made a mess on daves cock.

I feel his hand on my head, stroking through my hair.

Dave replies that i have, he's wet too and can feel how slick I've become.

We all rest for a minute. A special moment, enjoying the afterglow

Dave shows great restraint while i recover, his hard thing still buried deep within me, i feel every little movement he makes.

I know he's eager to get going again....an oh so sweet.... anticipation.

However, it turns out to be john who is next at the 'business end'.

After a little excited banter between the two men, i indicate I'm ready again....oh god....i love it how they discuss me like I'm a piece of property...

Dave delivers a few deep meaningful strokes, but then john interrupts.

"Wait a minute..dave...wait...i want a go...swap places"

Dave obediently gives way to john, pulling out and backing away as they swap places, john coming around the back while dave crawls in front of me, presenting his fat glistening cock to my eager lips and tongue...oh god...i love the taste of my own fanny.

Going to work now on my boyfriend, enjoying the new shape, taste and feel of his bulkier bell end, hearing that now familiar sharp intake of breath from above....I'm a good girl.

John assumes his commanding position behind, he's in charge.

Grasping me intitially by the hips with both hands tightly, enthusiastically laying into my soft, yielding.... grateful heat.

Oh shit! It feels amazing...

Both of them at the same time.... It's perfection!

Soon after I'm mounted by john i feel that he's close.

You know instinctively anyway, sometimes before even they know themselves, that little increase in rhythm...tiny movements they make....it's subtle initially....

But when you've been with someone as long as i had with john....well...it was obvious my beloved was about to give me something special....

A few seconds after i twigged, he grabs my hair roughly, twisting it in his powerful grip, forcing my head down into the bed covers, daves cock is pulled out my mouth by the force applied.

I'm at his mercy....and loving it.

John is a big strong guy and I'm completely pinned to the bed, my arse high in the air, he.... thrusting wildly into me.

I'm aware of the slapping noise..and that wet sticky 'schlock....schlock...schlock' coming from behind, also daves words spoken quietly, as if in awe at this private display..."oh fuck yeah....shit!"

Johns loud heavy breathing fills the room, until....his rapid powerful thrusts come to an abrupt stop....his body locks up to mine pushing hard into me...so....so very hard...

I can feel his nut sack squahsed tightly against my fanny....then his voice at the same time as the heavy pulses begin....and that warm....wet sensation....filling my insides...

"Aargh.....FUCK!....shit!.... fucking bitch.....you fucking dirty bitch....oh shit....take it....take it"

He holds me so firmly, I'm not going anywhere, even if i wanted to....

His filthy words fill me with excitement, as his cock fills me with his seed.

Dave again, "oh shit....oh yeah....that is....."

He trails off, evidently lost for words at what he's witnessing.

I'm held in total...grateful....submission, there on my knees on our bed, as my hubby empties his balls into me....and our friend looks on...i feel so cheap....so dirty...helpless....and i love it.

Held there in that undignified position, breathing hard, listening to my hubbys own heavy breathing, a little more cursing....I'm called a slut....amongst other things...

Presently it all calms down, breathing and cursing finally under control.

I can feel it, dribbling down my legs, he's dumped a lot in me.

A hard slap on my rump indicates my freedom.

John lets go my hair....a second later and i feel his weight lift off my back.

Lifting my head up off the bed cover, the first thing i see is daves face, an expression somewhere between excitement and concern...

He appears shocked at what he's witnessed, the way john has treated me.

"You alright?", he asks.

I'm aware that it's the first time dave has seen john like this, so i quickly put our friend at ease.

Letting him know I'm fine, initially with a warm smile then calm words, "oh yeah...very.....here.."

Leaning forward, still on all fours with johns spunk leaking out me, kissing my boyfriend passionately on the lips....i can still taste my fanny from his recent oral attentions.

Moaning gently as we embrace...his hands on my boobs, groping, squeezing....going for my nipples.... pinching.... twisting...

Moaning louder now into his mouth, our noses rubbing together, breath coming faster....oh god...i want him...

Urgency overtakes me, breaking off our kiss i draw back away from him and fix him with a sultry look....my need is very apparent...

"Get down on your back", these words are a command as much as they are an instruction.

Dave, although one of my masters while we are in the bedroom.... dutifully obeys.

Quickly lying down on his back before me, i waist no time crawling up and over his lower half, placing my hands on that big hairy chest..... straddling his bulk...oh god yes.....the sensation of all that hair pressing against my soft skin....

He is a great big bear of a man and i mentally shudder in anticipation of the ride ahead.... getting up on my special horsey...

As i sink down on daves hardness, his hot thing easily slipping in and up inside me....it occurs that I'm not clean...my hubbys spunk is our lubricant...

This feeling, of being dirty....freshly dirty...adds extra spice to my already excited state.

I'm suddenly gripped by a lust which literally takes me over, filling every fibre of my being...digging my long sharp nails into daves chest...i ride him....hard and fast.

Poor dave...he doesn't know what's hit him...i behave like some provoked wild animal....bucking my hips frantically...using him for me....for my pleasure.

Johns voice suddenly, excitedly, in the background close by, "oooh pip....go for it girl....ride him....go on....do it....lets see you again"

I know what john means, he wants to see me....coming on our friends cock... again.

It's my intention however, to do something special, i want dave to do it at the same time as me....that will give my hubby a real 'show'.

Feeling a big one quickly building within, i have to come to my senses and slow down.... getting carried away.. I'm leaving dave behind..

Slowly, now.

Grinding down on him....oh god...it's so deep i can feel him nudging me...oh yes!....god that feels good...

Daves big hands are on my tits, he's pinching and twisting my nipples as we stare lustily into each others eyes...

Oh god....i can't hold on much longer....this feels too good...closing my eyes...concentrating... squeezing him as i move back and forth.... milking his big throbbing cock.

Johns voice again, "oh my god...."

It's said in a quiet tone and with genuine awe.

".....oh shit.....that looks....you two.. are fucking amazing!"

He's stood at our right side, watching my slow sensual movements, sat on our friends big dick.

It's no good, i can't take it any longer....

Dave is not like alan, although he's gone without for a long while, he's a very experienced lover, virile too.

He can last a lot longer than my previous boyfriend.

My slow controlled movements begin to falter as i lose control, speeding up.... grinding harder...."oh god.....oh yes.....yes....yes.....yes...."

I've lost it, there's no going back..... I'm past the point of no return.....

Dave moves his hands from my boobs, grasping my hips and thrusting hard into me as he realises I'm going again.

Throwing my head back and screaming with delight.....johns words just audible, "fuck yes!.....go on babe ride him.....oh shit look at that"

This one is the most intense yet, searing through me, leaving me weak and shaking.

Opening my eyes and looking back down i see dave grinning up at me, looking very pleased with himself...

At that moment, an old song from my childhood pops into my head......funny how things like that happen at the most inappropriate moments.

It is however, perhaps a rather apt song.....'horsey horsey don't you stop.....just let your feet go clipity clop'

I have after all, just been for a ride.....the best kind.

There is more congratulatory words from my husband to dave, then some aimed at me, "oh pippa....you little minx.... can't get enough tonight.....can you sweetheart?"

I shake my head in response, too out of breath at that moment to speak.

Johns observation is true, i cannot get enough.

And as it turns out the two boys have plenty to give me.

The night is a long one, we continue fucking into the small hours.

My two lovers seem to just keep going, not that i have cause to complain about that.

They develop into a routine, one will fuck me while the other recovers, watching us.... playing with himself...until he's ready to fuck me again.

Once the other has come, then he takes over....and so....I'm kept in this constant state of arousal....all night.

At one point during our marathon workout, i get to show dave that i do indeed swallow during oral.....and enjoy doing it.

It's right at the end of our night of fun, after it becomes apparent the pair of them have been saving it up for a special oral session....

I'm ordered to sit on the edge of the bed, my soaking rear..... sticking to the bed cover.

They stand in front of me and i take them both into my mouth together, initially.

But this proves too much....my mouth is not that big!

Settling on john first, i want to let dave see what he's in for, gently wanking my boyfriend, massaging those huge balls while he watches me take care of my husband.

John doesn't last, he's been holding back for too long.

I purposely stare up into daves eyes while john fills my mouth with his cream, "mmmm"....purring contentedly while keeping my eyes fixed on dave above.

As i watch, he swallows then slowly opens his mouth, "oh.. shit"

His two words of exclamation, no more than a whisper.

Swallowing it all down, and licking john clean before moving to dave.

He's still staring at me as i take him in to my willing mouth, rolling my tongue around that gorgeous, delicious bell end, my mouth watering as i suck and lick him.

Dave lasts a little longer than john, but not much.

He cannot take his eyes off mine as he loses it....and comes in my mouth for the very first time....

I'm holding his balls just as he does it, massaging them, i feel them tighten up.....then heavy pulses along the throbbing shaft....a second later my mouth is filled to capacity with his seed.

I react the same way as i did with john, purring happily away as he empties his huge load.....all the time staring lovingly up into his eyes.

His look is one of feverish excitement, mouth open wide, a long deep groan is emitted from dave just as john comments excitedly, "oh fuck yeah!....that's it take it.....take all of it.....eat that spunk"

He then breaks out into a chuckle at the look on daves face, pats his shoulder twice and says, "oh man..... you should see your face...."

John giggles some more, "......feels fucking good doesn't it?"

He asks dave, who is busy panting, his fingers buried in my hair, holding tight.

He's still going but beginning to slow down, catching his breath, face red and sweaty....he curses at the intense sensation I've just put him through, "fuck!.....that....is..... fucking amazing.....oh my god...."

He trails off, still jerking a little as the last drops are sucked out of him.

Despite swallowing loads, some has spilt out my mouth and dribbled down my chin.....i must look a sight....the two men watch me closely while i clean daves swollen bell end up.... making sure i get every last drop.

"Good girl", john strokes my head lovingly, then turns to dave, who is still looking surprised albeit pleasantly at what I've just done, "see....i told ya....every drop"

Dave is shaking his head and begins to chuckle, he tells us what we already knew..... he's never been swallowed before.

He thanks me and does use the words, 'good girl' just like my hubby did, making me feel very special and signifying daves improving confidence.

We then enter a calming down period, all three of us collapsing into bed....with me in the middle.

It has been a long night and we are all tired out.

There is a little conversation but with all our energy gone it's only a matter of time before the inevitable happens.

And we, all three, drift off to sleep.

End of chapter 27.

12