Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 39

Story Info
A second visit to Sammy, and Pippa is in denial.
3.9k words
4.52
4.8k
8

Part 39 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
397 Followers

Thud....thud....thud....thud...

The dull hollow sound of my black suede boots on the thin carpet of beaulah court, brought with it delicious memories....and apprehension.

Passing room number 2 on my left down the brightly lit corridor... onwards passed 4...

The sequence of numbers triggering lyrics from an old song in my mind, '2..4..6..8.. ain't never too late..me and my radio truckin on through the night...'

2..4..6.....and number 8...

Number 8 was the reason for my apprehension that thursday afternoon as I dutifully carried out John's request to visit Sammy.

With all the excitement of revealing what had happened at Sammy's to my husband the previous night, I'd forgotten to mention the creepy old man at number 8.

Passing 6, I could see that the door to number 8 was open again.... quickening the pace, my heart beginning to beat faster...

It was my intention to speed past with my head down....but.

Getting closer I could see the door was open just a little.

I guess my curiosity was stronger than the apprehension, because I began to slow down.

I mean, seriously? Have you ever tried to walk past someone's open door without looking inside?

Making an effort to approach quietly, I drew level with number 8 and came to a brief stop at the point where I could see inside.

The layout was the same as Sammy's, front door opening up into living room, kitchen at the rear.

Just visible to the left was the back of a sofa with various items of clothing strewn over it.

The floor was covered by a carpet that may once have been beige, now covered in dark spots, dirty stains and litter.

The place looked filthy compared to Sammy's flat.

I hadn't noticed last time because my attention had been focused, only on the old man that lived there.

And there he was...

His back to me, leant up against the wall on my right....the dividing wall.

His head, covered with thin wispy strands of dirty grey hair, was pressed tightly up against the wall....he was listening to the sounds of next door....Sammy's flat.

Or what would be, his bedroom.

The guy was wearing a dirty old worn out dressing gown, and apparently nothing else, bare calves and feet poking out the bottom.

As I watched, he suddenly moved away from the wall, if he had turned around...he would have seen me. But he shuffled off into the kitchen, muttering something unintelligible.

Taking my chance I quickly walked on towards Sammy's flat, feeling relieved that I hadn't been seen, but also.... fascinated.

How did he know I was coming that day?

Had he some prior knowledge?

Or, did he listen periodically just on the off chance something interesting might be happening next door?

Intrigued, I made a mental note to ask Sammy later.

My knock on the door of number 10 was answered briskly and I was welcomed inside in the same jubilant manner as before.

Sammy, all smiles, told me in his heavy Indian accent how pleased he was to see me.

Looking me up and down as I removed my coat, "Oh my dear....you look beautiful today....as always....here...let me take that for you."

A true gentleman....for now.

Gentleman really do it for me, but so does that other side that I know he has waiting, ready.....to show me....when the time is right.

Today I'm wearing a short red, figure hugging dress with a deep v neck.

Underneath I have some very pretty black, patterned stockings, hold ups this time.

Black thong....and no bra.

Oh, and the boots which, as I'm in the process of removing, Sammy stops me...

"Pippa dear?....wait....are they clean?"

Telling him they're not too bad, he disappears into the kitchen for a moment, returning with some kitchen roll.

"Here.....turn around....give me your foot....that's it."

Sammy gives the boots a good wipe over.

Turning back around, I receive a hint of that wicked grin he has, "I like.. to see you...in the boots."

Sammy assures me.

Yes and that's not all he likes either.

The boys have been busy.

John asking Dave to find out from Sammy what he would like his gift wrapped in?

The garments I'm wearing are all Sammy's choice, with one addition. He has revealed to Dave that he likes the look and feel of a lady wearing lacy gloves.

There's a pair in my coat pocket, which I'll retrieve when the time is right.

The way in which my garments have been chosen for me, and how I'm being discussed and decisions made without me having any say....is electric...I'm loving being treated like this.

Property....their property.

This time, we stay in the living room. I'm directed to sit on the sofa while Sammy brings in the tea, sitting opposite me on a rocking chair.

My elderly boyfriend's kind, sweet old man image shines bright initially. Oh my, he does play that well.

He sits there gently rocking back and forth, being as good as gold. Talking about everyday things just like good friends do.

I like this calm 'ordinary' period, where everyday conversation is enjoyed before something.... extraordinary.

Any person secretly watching us would have no idea of what was to come.

The excitement and anticipation during this time is difficult to control, I cannot stop my thoughts from wandering to the erotic....images come flooding in periodically....memory still fresh of what happened last time I was here.

I wonder, if Sammy feels the same? If he does he hides it well.

While I occasionally let slip the excited state I'm in.

Getting tongue tied now and then, touching, playing with my hair....too often, crossing and uncrossing my legs.... Giggling too much at some of the things Sammy tells me.

Oh, and about a dozen other things I do subconsciously when nervous excitement is coursing through my veins.

Little indicators of how I feel, that I'm unaware of.

But I bet old Sammy is aware of them, he knows alright.

He knows I'm his, and he can afford to take his time with me.

We talk for a long time, maybe an hour. Sammy asks more about my job and our two boys.

I do note that he doesn't mention John, yet.

He tells me some amusing stories about his bus driving days too, really quite funny some of the things that happened.

Eventually, I do detect a change of atmosphere, subtle but noticeable.

The nature of our conversation alters to more, personal matters.

Sammy initially asking me about John and if my hubby had noticed anything different about me? Grinning wickedly while glancing down at my neck.

I answered no, and told Sammy I'd managed to cover it up with concealer and keep it hidden.

It was now that I came across my mental note about number 8 next door.

Taking the opportunity during this period of more risqué conversation I went for it and asked.

"Sammy?....erm....can I ask about your neighbour.... at number 8?....what do you know about him?"

Sammy narrows his eyes a little, frowning, and asks why I want to know?

While telling him what happened on tuesday and just that afternoon, Sammy nods and begins grinning, a look of confident recognition at what I'm describing on his face.

He interrupts me near the end of what I'm saying, "Ah yes dear....yes.. yes... that's Barry....our resident Casanova."

He laughs at his own description, then goes on to tell me more about Barry.

Firstly he's really called Malcolm, Barry is his nickname.

"So why Barry?" I ask, still not getting the connection. The man does look like someone but up till then I didn't know who.

Sammy's grin broadens before he enlightens me, "Barry humphries.....you know? The guy who dresses up as dame Edna?.....he looks like him."

The penny drops, and I giggle at the likeness.

So that's who he reminds me of!

Sammy tells me that Barry is harmless but obsessed with women.

"He's a pervert...but an amiable one...if there is such a thing."

He informs me.

I'm then told a story about Barry. How recently, he had been moved to his current flat from another part of beaulah.

Apparently, he'd gotten into trouble for pestering a female resident who lived next door to him.

Nothing serious, he just wanted her to come round to his place for dinner....and dessert.

He wouldn't leave her alone.

The grandson of the elderly lady had found out what Barry had been doing and confronted him.

During the resulting shouting match the police had been called.

In the end it was decided to move Barry from next door to this lady to where he was now, next to Sammy.

And he'd been given an official warning from staff at beaulah, any more 'funny' business and he was out.

Sammy didn't have much to do with Barry, just a polite good morning, now and then.

"He's an ok guy....just a randy old bugger."

He told me.

With my curiosity satisfied for now, the conversation quickly returned to my husband.

Sammy, eager to know more about our marital situation.

I told him that the love bite was never in danger of being discovered because John was not really intimate with me anymore.

And when he did get round to it, he wasn't any good at it.

Sticking to our prearranged cover story, I painted quite a sorry picture of John, telling Sammy that he had a small one and could not last very long.

At hearing this Sammy's face lit up.

That wicked, smug grin appearing once again.

"Ah I see....so he's a flop in the bedroom...hmm...so my dear....that is why you are here with me this afternoon....yes?...you like old Sammy better don't you Pippa?"

He asks, with the utmost confidence, very sure of himself...

Unbeknown to Sammy of course, nothing could be further from the truth regarding John's 'bedroom' performance.

Nodding in agreement i feel a change in the atmosphere yet again, things are hotting up quickly.

Sammy's grin slowly evaporates, he clears his throat, then leans forward in the chair placing his elbows on his knees, hands clasped together.... watching me closely.

Fixing me with that look I crave, my heart leaps up into my throat....it's time.

No more nice, kind, friendly old gentleman.

The dominant master is here.

When he speaks, I note once more the Indian accent is stronger...a sign I remember from last time.... that he too is becoming very aroused.

"Pippa....where did you tell John you were going to be this afternoon?....tell me what your excuse is?"

Giving a little, nervous cough before trying to speak....what's wrong with me? Why do I go to pieces when this man gets serious?

My heart's beating so fast....throat dry... again.

"I....I told him....that...after work...I was going clothes shopping with my friend."

Sammy likes my excuse, calling it believable and telling me that I'm crafty, which he likes.

He then asks how I feel when I tell these lies to my husband.

I tell Sammy that it feels daring and exciting.....and it makes me feel.... mischievous.

All the time I'm speaking, in the small quiet, innocent tone, I can feel my state of arousal intensifying....I'm soaked downstairs....and my nipples? Without a bra the two swollen buds are obvious....

Sammy's determined stare intensifies as he hears what I have to say.

He takes a deep breath and let's it out slowly, keeping his eyes on mine.

"Pippa dear.... your going to be a good girl again for Sammy....aren't you?"

Swallowing, trying to ease my dry throat, I nod in reply.

He nods back, keeping eye contact. Sammy's power over me is in his eyes, never before or since have I encountered such a determined, stern stare.

It is almost cruel.

"Yes you are my dear....your going to do everything I tell you.... understand?"

This time I find my voice, the sound is so quiet....meek.

"Yes."

Sammy's smug grin briefly appears before he sits back in his chair, hands resting in lap.

"Stand up Pippa....that's it...now....go to the front door and lock it."

Doing as I'm told, I know he's watching my every move.

After locking the door I'm asked if I've brought the gloves? Answering yes, I'm then instructed to retrieve them, put them on.

"Now Pippa....I want you to walk back and forth past me....I want to see you move."

His eyes are all over me. The dress I'm wearing is thin material and stretchy, it clings tightly to my curves....

I feel silly at first, in this poky little flat walking to and thro.

But when I see the look on Sammy's face as he stares....

That greedy, hungry look....he's devouring me with his eyes.... contemplating what he wants me to do next...

"Stop....now...get down on your hands and knees."

My next instruction is barked.

Doing as I'm told, it's now that I notice the bulge in Sammy's trousers....on my eye level.

"Good...now come here....that's it."

Crawling over to him where he sits on the rocking chair.

He stares down at me, runs his fingers through my hair lovingly.... although his actions belie his eyes.

That cruel gleam within them.....oh my god....I love it.

Sammy stops his gentle stroking and directs me to turn around, my rear facing him.

I hear the chair creak as he leans forward, then feel his cold hand going up the back of my dress, sliding upwards in-between my thighs.

Without hesitation, he slips a finger past the thong and easily into me....

It's done quick and roughly, but I don't complain, my gasp is one of pleasure not outrage.

I'm so slick there's no resistance anyway.

"Mmmm....oh my dear...you are happy to be here today aren't you?"

The old man exclaims as he wriggles his finger within my moist silky warmth.

Answering him dutifully with a whispered, "Yes."

A slight tremor present within the confines of the word.

He withdraws his finger and I'm told to turn around.

"Here."

Sammy holds out his glistening middle finger.

"For you."

Relaxing back onto my haunches between Sammy's legs I hold his twisted old hand in my black lacy glove and lean forward, taking the finger into my mouth, gently sucking and working my tongue around it.

Being sure to make meaningful eye contact as I do so.

"Mmmm." Sammy purrs while watching me, his gaze flicking from my eyes to what I'm doing to his finger.

His other hand strokes my head lovingly.

It's a deeply sensual moment, a prelude to relish.

Presently, Sammy removes his hand from my head and begins unzipping his fly.....

It appears he has something a little bigger for me to suck.

He pulls his finger out my mouth and uses the other hand to help get it out his underwear.

And there it is....

Sammy, despite his age has one of the most handsome cocks I've ever seen.

I adore that dark brown shaft and lighter bell end combination. The shaft itself is covered with large bulging veins and as I stare in fascination, the whole thing throbs gently.

He's nearly fully erect, the bell end already emerged from its sheaf, swollen....ready.

Taking a breath in through my nose I gaze from that, up to Sammy.

I'm met with the stern stare, that hint of cruelty behind it....making me tremble.

"Suck."

The word is so quiet as to be hardly more than a whisper....quiet music to my ears...

I do as I'm told, using both my gloved hands to hold the thick shaft, while taking the gorgeous bell end into my mouth.

Heat, saltiness of his skin, texture, smell, shape...all Sammy and now familiar to me..... gratefully familiar.

I feel so excited, but also happy and content to have such a beauty to play with.

Taking my time, soaking up every sensation.

Soon I hear the old man groaning with delight, at the flick of my tongue.... gloved hands gently moving up and down the swelling shaft.

It's unfortunate that I cannot get to his balls, for the moment they are buried within his underwear, but that only makes me more eager for later.

While I'm sucking his cock, Sammy begins taunting again, about John.

I'm called a good girl, with Sammy muttering something about me being a good girl for him but a naughty girl for John.

Then it starts.

"Oh yes....god...that feels so good my dear...let us spare a thought.. shall we?...a thought for your poor hubby... busily slaving away at work."

He sniggers at this.

"Oh Pippa...if only he knew what his pretty wife was doing right now."

He begins to laugh but I interrupt it with a well timed lash of my tongue, in just the right place....two can play at this game.

My actions converting his smug chuckle to a comical sudden gasp.

Feeling him quiver a little before he exclaims, "Oh my....Pippa...you are special....oh yes....very."

Not that I don't like the taunting, but well, I like to be mischievous...from time to time.

Sammy continues taunting, and I soak up every word, becoming more and more aroused....oh god... I need it badly!

Soon my prayers are answered as Sammy too, can take no more.

I'm pushed gently away from his by now huge, glistening cock.

It looks so inviting, I just want to jump on him right there in the rocking chair.

But my master has other ideas...

I'm ordered to stand up, remove my dress and thong....the boots stay on.

Well, I don't think I've ever disrobed as fast!

Sammy too, quickly undresses.

It's odd to see a frail looking elderly man with such a big handsome cock.

It stands proudly out pointing away from his body....pointing at me.

Once naked he gestures me to go to his bedroom.

As soon as I begin walking past him towards the open bedroom door Sammy raises his voice at me.

"No!....on your knees Pippa....on your hands and knees....crawl."

I do as I'm told, getting down on all fours, crawling into the bedroom with Sammy walking close behind.

The anticipation is killing me.

Once inside, the bedroom door is closed.

I'm ordered to get up onto the bed.... remaining on all fours, while Sammy gets into position behind me.

And it's there, on that bed, in his bedroom that I'm brought to the first of three.... grateful....screaming orgasms, on the receiving end of roughly 8" of thick brown meat.

I moan and squeal unashamedly, part of me knowing that the old guy next door will be listening....and not caring.

I imagine him there, head pressed against wall, listening to my moans and gasps.... playing with himself.

Wishing that he was Sammy, or maybe joining in with him....perhaps muffling my screams of delight with something hard and hot.

The memory of how Sammy and Dave had referred to me, talked crudely about another man's wife together....that too, was foremost in my mind as Sammy fucked me on his bed....deep and slow.

His cruel taunting continued...music to my ears.

Just before I came that first time, Sammy asked me if I felt mischievous now? A reference to our earlier conversation in which I told him that lying to my husband made me feel mischievous.

I replied in breathless voice, "Oh god yes.....yes....yes...god I do....keep going...keep going."

And he did, till I came on his cock seconds later.

Sammy rested between our couplings. Panting almost as much as me.

I've mentioned this before but it was hard to believe the man was 86 years old.

I noted that even though he needed to rest a lot he still maintained a hard on throughout, with a little help from me of course.

That afternoon, he has me doggy style and with him on top, a nice long oral session in between.

He still won't let me go on top, such is his dominance.

Near the end, like before, he asks me if I want him to stop?

He has me on my back on the bed, slow...deep strokes.... beginning to quicken...I know what's coming.

And like before I give him the same very positive answer, leaving him with no doubt as to what I want.

A moment later, Sammy gives me what I've begged for.

With my climax already passed I'm free to enjoy, observe the look on Sammy's face as he squirts his seed deep inside me.

I stare into his dark eyes...watching the effect...

He doesn't close his eyes but stares back, breathing hard, face contorted.

Pippa76
Pippa76
397 Followers
12