Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can actually pinpoint the moment at which his dominant side....ebbs away.

Just as his spunk empties from him...into me.

I wrap my arms and legs around him, squeezing tight. Not wanting to let go until I have it all.

We remain locked together for a moment.

Presently I feel him going limp....it soon becomes apparent he's exhausted.

Out of breath and panting, he rolls off me and has to rest a while.

We talk, after he's retrieved his breath.

Another friendly chat between special friends.

I clean up and we get dressed, this time exchanging phone numbers before kissing goodbye at the door.

It's only now, left alone in the brightly lit corridor, that I remember the creepy old man at number 8.

Enjoying my conversation with Sammy... he'd slipped to the back of my mind.

But now, it all comes flooding back.

What we've done....what I've done.

I made a lot of noise in Sammy's flat. Sounds that old Barry would have easily heard.

And now, I had to walk past his flat....the door to which, appeared to be open.

There was no other way out, I had to walk past it.

This time I decided on sneaking past quietly rather than trying to rush it.

Carefully treading, quiet soft footfalls....easy does it.

Getting closer I can see the door is fully open.

Closer still....drawing level.

My heart leaps up into my throat, I jump a little....upon hearing my own name whispered.

Barry, is stood back away from the door, near his sofa.

He's grinning, face red, greasy. He whispers again, and I'm caught in the doorway, fascination keeping me motionless.

Barry still has the same dirty gown on, and as I watch he begins undoing the tassel holding it together.

He speaks again, this time in a louder voice, a tone above a whisper.

"Oooh Pippa...you make a lovely noise...look...look here....."

The robe comes apart and he's naked underneath, my attention immediately drawn to his groin.

Barry grasps his flacid cock and waves it at me.

"Look at this....here...come here and have a feel...come on....I don't bite."

As he's saying this he moves towards me, and that's when the spell is broken.

Coming to my senses I hurriedly walk away, conscious of any noise behind me...not daring to look.

I don't hear feet coming after me but I do here him say something, "Hey come back....Pippa.... come back."

The interaction gives me the creeps so I quickly exit the building.

Once outside in the cold dark evening air, beginning to relax, feeling safer....my mind wanders.

How does he know my name? It's obvious, those walls must be very thin.

Oh my god...he knows my name!

However, with this shocking thought comes something else... something unexpected.

The image of him there with it in his hands, asking me to touch it... calling my name....

What I'm feeling, I instantly deny and push to the back of my mind.

No, it can't be...

End of chapter 39.

12