Memoirs of a Submissive Ch. 03

Story Info
Rose learns what sex feels like with a butt plug in place.
2.4k words
4.57
3.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a good girl, I must not peek... but it was hard. Kneeling there, naked, my legs wide open, hands resting on my thighs, keeping my gaze down, waiting. I was getting more and more excited. I knew He would enter any minute now and find me here exactly as He ordered. This time it was slightly different; I was wearing my new plug. With the smooth glass in my bum and the collar around my neck, I felt truly owned, and in this exposed position, waiting, I felt myself getting more and more aroused. I could hear the front door and my heart skipped a beat... He's here.

Footsteps, some shuffle, I could hear Him getting closer to the bedroom.

"Good girl," Sir said as He stepped in. I couldn't help myself; I looked up at Him with a huge smile. There He was in front of me, and I was in my happy place. Butterflies in my stomach, excitement and warmth spread over my whole body... how does He do this to me every single time? He makes me melt with His pure presence.

He caressed my face and leaned forward for a kiss. As His lips touched mine, the warmth inside me turned to tingles and my heart began to race.

"Close your eyes, baby girl," He told me once we broke our kiss and I followed His order. I could hear Him slowly walking around me, some quiet shuffling. "That's it, keep them closed." It was not easy. I really wanted to know what He was up to, but all I could tell was that He was standing in front of me again. He gently lifted my chin and brushed His thumb across my lips. "Open! You know what you have to do." Oh yes, I did, and as soon as I obeyed, I could taste His hard cock in my eager mouth. He pushed a little forward but allowed me to work on it.

I love pleasing Him and I want to make sure He knows it, and this time was no different. With all my love and appreciation, I began playing with His cock, using only my mouth, swirling my tongue around the tip, then down and back up on the shaft. I enjoyed this feeling: the taste of Him, the smoothness of the tip under my tongue, how I was making it all wetter and wetter, knowing the pleasure I was giving, hearing Him sigh and groan in His enjoyment... until He pulled back.

I looked up at His naked body, taking in His slim but muscular stature before me, and it took some willpower to be a good girl and stay put because every atom inside me just wanted to reach out and touch. I smiled up at His handsome face and I could see He was still in a slight daze, quickly trying to regain composure. This filled me with a sense of accomplishment, but I was hungry for more. He finally spoke:

"You're such a good little cock slut, baby!"

"Thank you, Sir" I grinned. I love receiving praise from Him. I always aim for perfection; with His constant faith in me, He inspires me to be the best I can be and more, and so these little compliments let me know I'm doing well.

"And got your toys ready as I ordered, such a good girl!"

I let out a cheeky chuckle. He really doesn't have to tell me twice to get my gadgets and gizmos ready and He knows it. Now the only question is...

"Grab your favourite vibe, baby and get up on the bed with me, I believe you have a story to tell me."

"Yes Sir" I blushed. I knew this was coming. We'd recently opened up our relationship to turn me into His "hotwife" and vixen and each meeting pushed the limits a little further. This last time I had someone in my bed after an hour of saying hi online. Sir and I had talked since, He had all the photos and videos but this was the first time I had a chance to tell Him about it face to face, play with Him and observe His reactions. Oh, those sweet reactions! They make everything so much hotter, not to mention the confidence boost!

He got comfortable with His back against the cushions in front of the headboard and spread His legs so I could kneel between them, giving Him a perfect view of my performance.

"Turn the vibrator on and put it in place, baby."

A tiny wave of pleasure hit me as I touched my toy to my clit. My heart suddenly started to beat even faster. As I reached for His cock, I was rummaging my brain for words... this is it, the fantasy in real life. I stroked His stiff shaft slowly up and then down with my delicate hand, looked up at Him, biting my lip, and to try to save face I said....

"Mmmm..." and smiled.

"So, what did you do last week, baby girl?" He asked softly. He knew I was buffering and tried to help.

"I played with someone I'd just met, Sir," I said quietly, but I could feel myself smiling. My hand gently gripped His cock as I kept slowly wanking Him and playing with myself too.

"Mmm, that sounds very naughty, baby. Where did you play with him?"

"It was naughty, Sir. I found him on Fab, winked at him, then an hour later he was in my bed." I felt my confidence building and His cock getting even harder under my touch and I found myself gently grinding against my vibrator.

"Turn the setting up by one, baby! Good girl! Now... bringing home a stranger? That sounds very slutty, baby. Tell me, how did it start?"

"First, he wanted to have a shower, then I did, then he couldn't wait to rip off my towel. I think he liked what he saw, Sir." I kept sighing as I confessed, feeling more and more pleasure building inside me. My hand kept going up and down on His cock, including a little twist in my motion as well.

"Mmm, I bet he did. How wet were you baby?" His eyes were full of lust.

"His fingers... slid in very easily Ssssir."

"My little slut. Turn it up one more. Then what happened?"

"His towel was off too.... Mmmm... He was rock hard and I... and I... wanted to taste him." I was finding it harder and harder to concentrate. The plug in my bum made the sensation more intense than usual.

"Good girl. Are you struggling? Up one more. How did you suck him?"

"Let... let me show you... Sir..." I sighed, trying to hold back what was building in my body, but I was already shaking.

"Yeah, show me, my little cock slut, how did you suck a stranger?"

I looked at Him with my eyes half closed and shining from lust as I stuck my tongue out and licked up His shaft. He groaned in appreciation, and I circled the tip before wrapping my lips around it, coating it with my saliva and I pushed my head down. I could feel my own pleasure getting to the point where I'd find it impossible to control.

"Cum, baby, if you need to..." I heard Him say, and I let my pleasure drive me. I let go of His cock, pushed myself up and tensed up before I filled the room with the sound of my orgasm. "Good girl. Look at yourself, enjoying telling me what a naughty slut you are." He leaned forward and kissed me deep with passion, then with our noses touching, he whispered: "My slut" and in the next moment, I found myself on my back, my body across the bed. His fingers gently pushed my hair behind my ear and caressed my skin down the side of my neck before sliding His hand across my throat briefly then continuing down to turn the attention to my breasts.

I was still recovering from my orgasm, yet my pulse started racing again. He was in total control of me without using any restraints; a bond between us without any ropes or chains in sight. Yeah... I am His slut. His baby girl. His fuck toy. His queen. He could flip, bend and use me in any way He sees fit without resistance. To share this trust with somebody is liberating... and in moments like this, exhilarating.

He reached under my bum and pulled me closer as he lifted and bent me so that my whole lower half was in the air, supported by His body. I enjoyed this rather exposed and vulnerable position. My pussy and bum were basically in front of His face, and I was forced to see how He was playing with them.

"This plug is indeed pretty in your bum, baby." He said with a smirk and wriggled the little glass toy in my hole, which sent a pleasurable shiver up my spine. "And you know what it means, right?"

"My bum belongs to you, Sir" I replied, blushing.

"That's right, baby. What else is mine?"

"My pussy, Sir."

"Yeah, baby, this pussy is mine, and it's so nice and wet for me, mmm...." He slowly pushed two fingers inside and I moaned at the sensation of feeling His warmth in contrast to the cold hard glass in the next hole. "What else is mine?"

"My mouth, Sir" I sighed, and He pulled His fingers out of my pussy and brought them to my lips so I can lick them clean.

"Good girl. Now I want a taste..." And still looking into my eyes, He slowly licked up my slit before circling around my clitoris. Normally I would tilt my head back in enjoyment at this point, but it was pinned to the bed. Like watching some porn but also starring in it, it was hot seeing how much He enjoyed eating me. His two fingers found their way back inside my pussy while His thumb occasionally wiggled my plug. The multiple sensations mixed with the visuals had their effect: I began shaking again with my eyes rolling up, and my moans getting louder.

"Feel free to cum, baby."

I guess, He wanted to see me cum in this position, as He replaced His tongue on my clit with the vibrator and was watching me squirm and shake as my ecstasy was building. It didn't take long at all. I tried to muffle my scream with my hands, but it didn't do much against the sound of the orgasm He'd built inside me. He smiled, looked out of the window, raised His eyebrows, and chuckled.

"I think, the neighbours love you, baby." He said as He carefully lowered me down and marvelled at my flushed cheeks and limp body. It took me a few seconds to realise what He was saying, and my eyes widened. He had hinted at my noise levels before, but it looked like I could be having my knickers stuffed in my mouth soon if I wasn't careful. Not that I would mind. He helped me sit up and kissed me gently before lying down on His back.

"I believe, I need attention now."

"Yes Sir" I smiled and got to work. I licked His cock slowly up and down, but my hands, instead of wanking Him made their way up on His stomach to His chest to tease His nipples with my fingertips. He sighed an "Oh yes..." and I ran my hands back down His body, making a brief stop to fondle His balls and then continuing down His inner thighs. I could feel Him shiver under my touch. One hand then joined my mouth to play with His cock, while the other kept caressing His thigh. With every suck, I twisted my head one way and my hand the other and swirling my tongue around the tip every now and then.

"Oh fuck, yes! Now ride me, I want to feel you... but I want you to do it slowly."

Looking into His eyes, full of desire, I straddled Him and lowered myself, gently guiding Him in with my hand. With the plug in my bum, it definitely felt different. My eyes widened and I gasped. It was amazing! With this newly discovered sensation, I began riding Him, slowly, just like He asked. He put His hands on my waist, then ran them up to cup my breasts and then pinch on my nipples gently. I tilted my head back in appreciation. I enjoyed that there was no rush, I could savour the feeling of Him. Not to mention this new sensation of having sex with a plug in place.

I could hear buzzing again and the familiar feeling of the vibrator sent a shiver through my body and made me gasp. Both my holes being full enhanced the effects of the toy on my clit. My body was already reacting, and I knew it wouldn't take long to reach another orgasm.

"Cum for me, baby girl," His words were like my saviour. With my pleasure released and surging through my body, I fell forward on my hands to ride the waves He caused for the third time that day.

"You're so stunning..." His tone was gentle and quiet. He turned the vibrator off and put it aside, then pulled me in for a kiss and we rolled until He was on top of me. Looking into my eyes He began slowly thrusting as I wrapped my legs around Him. His hand found mine and we laced our fingers.

Picking up His rhythm I returned His thrusts, and my free hand caressed His back up and down His spine. I got lost in the moment. His scent, His warmth, this beautiful slow rhythm of our bodies in sync, and the enjoyment on His face were all so intoxicating. His groans were getting more and more frequent, His pace quickened, and His body began to tremble. He shut His eyes, and...

"Oh, Jesus...!" He groaned as He released His love inside me. "Oh, fuck..." He hung His head as He recovered. I just smiled but remained still. I knew better than to move while He was in this heightened state, as any further teasing would be overwhelming at this point. He slowly lifted His head to look back at me. "Thank you, baby girl." He said softly and we kissed again with passion, holding each other tight. Finally, we broke our kiss and He lay next to me as I snuggled up to him.

"I could fall asleep now..."

"Me too, Sir... if it weren't for this plug." I grinned.