Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fancy some company love?"

"No, we're good thanks," I said.

"I wasn't talking to you mate. I was talking to the lady"

"I'm fine thanks, we're just going home," said Lesley.

"It's just that I thought you seemed keen on the dancefloor," he said as he grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him.

"I'm fine, we're just going home!" she repeated. You could see a look of concern on her face now as she realised this wasn't a joke.

"You heard the lady," I said

He let her go and walked over to me, his mate standing behind him backing him up. He grabbed hold of my jacket with both hands, stuck his face in front of me and said, "I don't give a fuck what you think mate."

It was an arrogant mistake on his part. The head-butt almost certainly broke his nose and the knee in the gut sent him to the ground. I turned to his mate but fortunately for us he wanted no part of it.

"Fair play," the guy said and went to tend to his mate whose nose was now bleeding quite badly.

It had finished almost before it had begun. I grabbed Lesley's hand and we began to walk away. It was only then that I saw the police riot van just in front of us. There was nothing to do but keep on walking towards it. In the front of the van were two officers, with another five or six in the back. As we approached it, the passenger door opened and what I took to be the sergeant stepped out. He carried his riot helmet in his hand. He was a big bloke and looked bigger in his body armour.

"Excuse me miss, is this your boyfriend?" he said, nodding in my direction.

"Yes, officer," Lesley said sheepishly.

"The man your boyfriend just assaulted, was he bothering you?"

"Yes, he and his friend wouldn't leave us alone after we came out of the club."

"Do you live around here, miss?"

"Yes, I work at the hospital."

At this point I think he assumed she was a student nurse, they had a lively reputation to put it mildly and this wouldn't have been the first fight over one.

"And you son. Where do you work?"

"I'm a student, sir"

"A student, now that's a novelty. Normally it's your sort that ends up on the floor, not the other way round. Where did you learn to fight like that, sir?"

"East End, sir"

"East End of where exactly, son?" said the sergeant.

"London, sir"

The sergeant thought for a moment then said, "So this is how I see it son. You were assaulted by that gentleman over there. You were concerned for the safety of your girlfriend and administered two blows in self-defence, using reasonable force. Would you say that was a fair assessment?"

"Yes, I'd say so, sir."

Then, turning to Lesley, the sergeant addressed her, "If your boyfriend had given that gentleman over there a kicking when he was on the ground then you'd be walking home alone miss and he'd be in the back of the van." He stopped for effect then added, "But he didn't. So I suggest that you get him home before he hits anyone else. Now I'll go and have a chat with the gentleman and his friend over there and ask them if they need an ambulance. Enjoy your evening, miss."

"Thank you, officer," said Lesley.

In the 80's this was still a working class city. Standards were different in those days and it was a Saturday night after all. In a couple of years' time the miners' strike would begin and it would make Saturday nights in town look like a tea party compared to the violence that was to come.

A combination of the adrenalin and the alcohol meant that Lesley giggled and couldn't stop talking all the way home. She'd had far too much to drink, so when we got back to her apartment I got her out of her clothes, made her drink half a pint of water and take two aspirin then put her to bed. It wasn't the end to the evening I'd hoped for but it had at least been memorable. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and by the time I got back she was asleep. She looked so innocent lying there curled up in bed. And in a way she was.

I woke up to the sound of Lesley talking on the phone. It was 11.00 a.m. I must have slept well. I got up and saw her in the hall, naked. I moved up behind her and grabbed her, fondling her tits as I did.

"Yes, he's just woken up, he's here now," she giggled, leaving the caller in no doubt about what was happening. "We'll see you later!"

She turned round and embraced me, pushing her belly against my erection.

"You look better than you have a right to this morning," I said. "Who was that on the phone?"

She giggled again then said, "Ruth and David! They want to take us out for lunch. Go back to bed. I'll bring you some tea. I need to talk to you about last night first!" then bounced off to the kitchen.

She came back clutching two mugs of tea and climbed into bed.

"I want to tell you that I'm sorry about last night!"

"What for?" I replied.

"I had too much to drink and I led those two guys on when I was dancing with them. It could have all ended up very differently, for you and for me."

"We were unlucky, that's all. Most people wouldn't have done what they did, but you do need to recognise the effect that you have on guys and you have to make sure you stay in control. It's one thing to be tied up by David in the safety of this apartment with your 'safe words' and everything, but you don't want to find yourself tied up by two blokes called Dave in some Nottingham lock-up late at night."

She looked suitably chastised.

"You do know how hot you looked last night, don't you? You have to expect attention if you're dressed like that."

"Where did you learn to fight like that?" she asked, ignoring the compliment.

"I grew up in the East End, it's what you did. My dad started out as a porter in the market, he really was a hard man in his day and it was important to him that his son could handle himself. But he also wanted something better for me, hence university. Most of the kids I grew up with are either in dead end jobs or in prison now, so I owe him a lot."

"But last night you didn't try to talk to that guy or reason with him. You just head butted him, probably broke his nose and then you hit him again."

"I did what I thought was right. It was two against one. I was only going to be able to protect you if I stayed on my feet and I didn't fancy my chances against the two of them. So after I head butted the first guy I knee'd him to make sure he stayed down. Then if his mate kicked off I could deal with him. As my dad says, 'If you're going to hit someone, hit them hard,' so that's what I did. I'm sorry if I've offended you, this is the first time anything like this has happened since I've come to Uni. Honestly, I don't make a habit of it."

"Steven. I'm not offended. I'm flattered that you would protect me like that. I don't think most guys would. I'm so proud of you and I'm bursting to tell Rachel and Pete about it on Monday."

"Perhaps best not to tell Ruth and David though."

"Ah! It may be too late for that."

David and Ruth turned up at 1.00 pm on the dot. Lesley greeted them at the front door and ushered them in. I shook David's hand. He was smiling which I took to be a good sign. Then I embraced Ruth. The last time I had seen her was in my dorm at Uni. She'd had her jeans round her ankles and was leaning on the hand basin for support while I fucked her from behind. That was eight weeks ago. What a lot had changed since then.

David drove us to a hotel on the outskirts of town that served Sunday lunch. He had his usual omelette while the rest of us had the carvery. We talked about my exams and how I thought they had gone and Ruth told us about the new book that David had coming out. Lesley let slip that she'd already read it and Ruth responded with something about having to be on intimate terms with the author to get those sort of privileges, which made Lesley blush. Inevitably we got round to the subject of the previous night. Lesley recounted the story in intricate detail. I wasn't sure how David and Ruth were going to take it but they seemed to approve of the fact that I'd protected her.

"So what are your plans for the summer then?" Ruth asked me.

"Honestly, I don't know. Term finishes next week and then I'll try to find a job. If I'm honest meeting Lesley has thrown a spanner in the works. I would probably have gone back home to my parents and tried to find a summer job in London but I'd like to spend some time with her, perhaps even go away for a holiday, camping or something like that."

Lesley reached over and squeezed my hand, "I'd like that."

"In that case we have a proposition for you, if you'd be interested?"

"Look where the last one got me," I said joking and fortunately everyone laughed.

"There's no easy way to say this, especially in a room full of diners but we are both glad that you are getting along. We know it's an odd situation but we'd like to help you both out. We just hope that we can keep what we already have, as it means a lot to us." She stopped for a moment and then continued, "Since David's illness there are a hundred and one jobs that need doing to the house and the garden. Trees need cutting, walls need repairing and the house needs painting. You could come and work for us over the summer. We'd pay you and feed you. Plus you'd have your own space. The room above the garage was converted into a studio flat by the last owners. Lesley could come and stay whenever she wanted. It's self-contained, all mod cons. David's editor uses it when he's working with David on one of his books."

I looked at Lesley and she looked at me with the same imploring eyes as when I'd met her after work on the Friday. "That's a very generous offer David, Ruth. You'd be helping me, well us, out immensely if I could stay up here and I'd be really grateful for the job. I could only take your money if it was real work though. As for what we already have between us, that was never going to be a problem."

"Right, that's settled then. You can move in whenever you want and don't worry, there really is plenty to do."

David drove us all back to the flat. Lesley insisted that they came in for a coffee. It felt quite domesticated, the two of us in the kitchen working the percolator machine. When it was ready we came out with four cups on a tray complete with a little jug of milk and a bowl of sugar. We sat down and chatted for a while before Lesley said she had something she wanted to say. Everyone looked at her in anticipation.

"As you know, Steven is now my boyfriend," she said addressing Ruth and David. We met because he contacted you through swinging magazine and swinging is something that I want to do with him in the future."

"We figured that would be the case Lesley, it's not a problem for us, honestly," Ruth reassured her.

"In that case," Lesley continued, "I want you to be the first people that we swing with as a couple."

"We'd be honoured, let's agree a time when Steven has moved into the flat."

"Actually," said Lesley, "I was hoping that we could do it now?"

Ruth looked at David who smiled and shrugged his shoulders as if to say, "Why not?"

"I've also got one more request," she added. "I want Steven to see David fucking me and I want to watch him fucking Ruth, so if you don't mind, I'd like everyone to do as I ask them."

Everyone was a bit taken back by the new, decisive, Lesley but all agreed. She got up from the sofa and invited David to stand up. Then she embraced David and began to kiss him. David responded putting his arms around her and grabbing her arse.

"Ruth, will you follow my lead and undress Steven?"

Ruth came and joined me. She put her arms around me and kissed me, her tongue darted into my mouth, inviting my tongue into hers. I watched Lesley and David as I kissed Ruth and I could see that David had swiftly undone Lesley's jeans, while Lesley had her hand inside David's fly massaging his cock. I turned my attention back to Ruth. She had a summer dress on that unzipped at the back. I pulled the zipper down and she let the dress fall to the ground revealing those fantastic breasts. I hastily undid the bra so that I could hold her tits in my hands and suck on the nipples, while Ruth, having undone my trousers was already wanking me.

When we were all in a state of undress, Lesley told David and I to sit next to each other on the sofa while the girls knelt in front of us. Lesley took David's cock into her mouth and very slowly moved down it until she had swallowed it whole and then Ruth did the same to me. I couldn't help fondling Ruth's breasts again as she sucked me.

"Ruth, would you mind if the two of us put on a show for the boys?" Lesley asked.

"You're the boss, Lesley," replied Ruth.

"In that case, I want you to lie on your back and let me lick you out. Boys, I want you to stroke each other's cocks while you watch us."

Ruth lay parallel to the sofa with her knees raised while Lesley went down on her. David and I could see everything. I felt David reach down and grab my cock with his hand and I responded, first cupping his balls in my hand and then stroking his shaft. When Lesley had made sure that Ruth was nice and moist she got up and straddled her so that they touched pussy to pussy. Lesley lifted one of Ruth's legs up so that it rested on her shoulder and they began to scissor each other. Lesley set the pace, slow and gentle at first until Ruth started to moan, then she became faster, grinding her pussy harder into Ruth. Ruth came first, her clitoral orgasm making her shudder. Lesley carried on until she too had cum, then she flopped onto Ruth and the two of them kissed.

"I hope that you boys enjoyed that. Now, we girls are ready to be fucked."

Lesley got up from the floor and straddled David. I still had David's cock in my hand and so I guided it into Lesley's pussy then moved my hand away resting it on her leg.

Lesley reached over and kissed me, then whispering to me, but in a way that everyone could hear, said, "David's cock feels so good inside me."

Ruth climbed on top of me and the four of us fucked on the sofa, the girls on top, fondling and kissing each other at the same time. The pace was relaxed and allowed everyone to enjoy each other. I thought that we were going to climax this way but Lesley had other ideas.

Lesley whispered to David "I want you to fuck me in the arse, will you get the baby oil?" She dismounted him and he went off to another room, returning with a bottle of baby oil and a small bottle of something else.

"Steven, you sit there and watch. I want to show you just what a little slut I can be." Turning to Ruth, she said, "Would you lie on the floor again so that I can suck you while David fucks me?"

Ruth climbed off me and lay on the floor as instructed. Lesley began to suck on Ruth's pussy as David worked the baby oil into Lesley's anus, first with one finger, then with two. Two fingers made her wince and so David stopped, opened up the small bottle he'd brought with him and offered it to Lesley. She took a long sniff of it then went back to sucking Ruth. David oiled his cock and without any warning slid it into her. Lesley grunted then relaxed and pushed back onto him.

"Are you looking at David's cock inside me Steven?" she asked. "Is it making you horny?"

"Fuck her like the little slut she is David!" I said to him. "It's what she wants."

David didn't need any encouragement from me, he was already pushing his cock deep inside her and she was taking it enthusiastically. He didn't last long but that was to be expected. She pushed back against him not wanting him to withdraw until he'd gone soft. He held onto her hips pulling her into him. Eventually, he fell out of her leaving a trace of cum round her anus.

"Now it's your turn Steven. I want you to put your cock in my arse. You won't need any baby oil. David's cum has made me nice and lubricated already."

I moved up behind her and slid my cock in. She pushed back against me so that I was all the way in.

"Does that feel good, knowing that David has cum in me already?" she asked.

"You know it does you little slut."

"Now stay still and pass me the baby oil."

I did as she asked. As she was on all fours it was bit awkward and so she asked David to help her pour the oil over her hand and Ruth's pussy. David then offered Ruth the small bottle to sniff at and she inhaled deeply. Lesley massaged the oil into Ruth's pussy for a bit and then after about a minute pushed her hand into Ruth so that it went in past the wrist. Lesley's hands were not big but Ruth still gasped.

"Now fuck me hard Steven. I want your cum inside me now!"

I started to fuck Lesley hard as she frigged her hand in Ruth. Ruth clung to David as waves of orgasm hit her. She was begging Lesley to stop but Lesley wouldn't until I'd finished inside her. Eventually Ruth got her wish and I emptied my load into my girlfriend. Lesley pushed back on me like she had done with David and I stayed inside her until I too popped out.

Ruth was shattered. She lay on the sofa clutching David who held her tenderly while Lesley and I lay spent on the floor.

Lesley climbed on top of me, kissed me, then whispered, "See what a good girlfriend I'll make."

12