Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M4bloke
M4bloke
204 Followers

"Aren't you worried that if you keep on doing this she'll find someone else?"

"Is that what worries you?"

"Yes."

"I look at it this way," I said. "You've not met Lesley but she's gorgeous, she could have any guy she wanted. But for some inexplicable reason she's chosen me, a penniless student with only an ageing Mini to his name. There are guys out there with better bodies, more money and more charm and perhaps we will invite some of them into our bed, but for some unfathomable reason it's me she wants to wake up with. That's all I can ask for."

"You sound like you were made for each other"

"But it's probably the same for you and Daniel. I mean you are stunningly attractive and I mean stunningly. I'm sure that you were spoilt for choice when it came to suitors. But you chose Daniel. And Daniel, well he's a good looking guy and fit for his age, I understand he's got a bit of cash too, " I said and she laughed this. "But you aren't the only stunningly attractive woman in London and I'm sure that there are plenty of others that would have been only too happy to pander to his every whim. But he chose you." The thought of others lining up to pander to Daniel's every whim appeared to strike a chord with Kate.

"If I'm honest, I'm jealous of him and Ruth. I can't help but think of her as a threat."

"Don't be. I've never seen a more devoted couple than David and Ruth. I only hope that Lesley and I come love each other as much as they do. You have to see them together as I've done to realise that."

"But what about David and Lesley, that's been going on for years."

"Because Ruth knows David enjoys it. But on the other side look at me, I'm not here by accident David made sure that Ruth is getting what she wants and has given her the space to do it. Look at tonight, David knew that you didn't want to meet him so it was arranged for a night when he wasn't here. He sacrificed his own needs for hers. Strictly speaking though I think I'm the winner tonight however."

She laughed and said "I think we're both winners tonight. But what are you getting out of all of this Steve?"

"I've met the girl of my dreams, I get to fuck Ruth and now I get to spend a night with probably the second most beautiful woman I'm ever going to sleep with." Then I added, "I have to say that just in case Lesley is hiding in one of the closets."

"That's it, nothing else."

"Oh, I've got a job and a place to stay for the summer too."

"You're selling yourself short Steve, take it from a girl who knows."

"I don't see it that way," I replied.

"Do you think that you and Lesley might be interested in playing with Daniel and me? I want to get things back on track with Daniel. We'd make it worth your while."

"I honestly don't know but I'll ask Lesley. If we did then we'd only be interested in being in the same room, at least to begin with."

"That's ok. I've only insisted on separate rooms because I haven't wanted to spoil Daniel's fun."

"And if we did meet then you wouldn't need to make it 'worth our while', it's not about money."

"Everything is about money Steve. Daniel's happiness is worth an awful lot to both of me. But enough talk." she said, putting her glass down "Would you like to fuck me again?

"Do I want to fuck the second most beautiful woman I'm ever going to sleep with, again? I guess I could rise to the occasion."

"This time however we both need to make as much noise as possible. I want us to give Daniel and Ruth a run for their money"

I climbed on her missionary style and started to fuck her. She was moaning loudly then began to give a running commentary on what she wanted me to do to her next. Every time she orgasmed she screamed the place down then demanded that I fuck her in a different position. She kept saying how good it felt to have me inside her and made me slap her arse so hard that I'm sure the claps could be heard in the village half a mile away. I told her what a good fuck she was and how tight her cunt was. Then when I reached the point of no return I began loudly telling her that I was going to cum inside her. She responded by shouting that she was my slut and that she wanted to be used by me, all the time she was urging me to cum inside her. When I came I made a noise like somebody was strangling Tarzan and then we collapsed on the bed in fits of laughter.

Kate fell asleep in my arms. She really was a beauty. When the light began to seep through the curtains in the morning I gathered up my stuff and left her sleeping peacefully and went back to the flat.

I sat in the flat for a while contemplating the events of the night before then decided to go for another run. My legs hadn't recovered from the previous day, but nonetheless I made it round and was surprised to smell cooking when I got back. I wasn't sure if I should go over to the house for breakfast but as I got out of the shower there was a knock on the door. Assuming it was going to be Ruth I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to open it. I got a shock when I opened the door and there was Daniel. "Oh crap!" I thought.

"Ruth sent me to ask you over for breakfast," he said, "but I wanted to have a word with you first. Would you mind if I came in for a moment?"

"Sure, just let me put some clothes on." I put on my jeans from last night and a clean tee shirt then went back to the kitchen area.

Daniel shuffled uneasily then said "I wanted to thank you for last night."

"There's no need to thank me," I said. "I should probably be the one thanking you. Your wife's a beautiful woman. You're a lucky guy."

"Thank you, but I think you know what I mean. It's been two years since I last slept with Ruth. Frankly, spending the night with her was something I'd given up hoping would happen. Not only that, but Kate is willing to give swinging with Ruth and David another go."

"Ruth is a special lady and David's a great guy too."

"Kate told me that you're Lesley's boyfriend. She asked me to persuade the two of you to come down and see us some time."

"I can't promise anything but I'll speak to Lesley and I'll let you know."

"I understand," he said. The he added, "Look, I'm in your debt."

"No you're not," I told him. "I didn't do anything last night that I didn't very much enjoy. How can you be in my debt?"

"It can't be easy coming from the east end and paying for Uni. That Mini of yours looks like it's seen better days, how about I get you a new one as a way of saying thank you?"

"That Mini and I have a long history together and we're not over yet but thank you for your offer. It was very generous of you."

"Steven, you don't understand. I owe you for what you did for Kate and I last night and I pay my debts," said Daniel with the tone of someone who usually got his own way.

I thought for a moment and tried to calculate the value of what I was going to ask for but I didn't really have a clue. "There is one thing you could do for me that I don't have the means to do for myself. It would mean a lot to me, but I'd need to ask you not to tell Ruth or David."

"Could I tell Kate?"

"Oh yes."

"Ok. Fire away."

I told him and he agreed to help me, or rather he agreed that Kate would help me. I thanked him and we went over to the house for breakfast. The girls were sitting down chatting and they seemed to be getting on like a house on fire. Ruth got up and gave me a hug and a big kiss on the lips then did the same to Daniel. Then Kate got up and gave me another hug and a kiss before giving her husband an even longer lingering one. Things did seem to be looking up for Daniel.

"We'd almost given up on the two of you," said Ruth.

"We just had a couple of things to discuss," said Daniel.

After breakfast it was time for Daniel and Kate to leave. Daniel brought their luggage down to the Aston and as he was putting it into the trunk he said, "Oh no, some bird's crapped on my bumper."

Everybody laughed and Kate said, "Don't worry dear, I'll wash it off when we get home, but leave it on for now."

We said our goodbyes and Kate gave me a big hug, whispering "thank you" into my ear. Daniel shook my hand and said "We'll be in touch and we hope that you and Lesley will come and visit us soon."

Ruth and I waived them off then Ruth turned to me and gave me a big hug. "Thank you Steven, you don't know how much that meant to me."

"You know I don't really understand what is going on here but it's not every day that you get to sleep with a beautiful woman and three people thank you for it."

"Let's go and have a coffee then I suggest that you go to Nottingham and spend some time with that lovely girlfriend of yours."

"But what about the decorating?"

"It can wait until Monday. Besides, you've done more than enough to earn your keep I think. What did you tell Kate to make her change her mind about seeing David and I again."

"I told her that David was a great guy and that he was an imaginative lover. I also told her about how he'd tied you to the bed the other day and how we'd both fucked you. She seemed quite intrigued by that possibility so you might want to think about that next time."

"And what did Daniel mean when he said they'll be in touch."

"A guy has to have some secrets Ruth."

*****************

I packed my stuff for the week-end and loaded up the bike, taking care to remember Lesley's helmet as well as my own. Lesley was going to be at work until 5.00 p.m. so there wasn't much point in rushing. Instead I thought I'd take a ride to the Peak district. I'd heard that Matlock Bath was popular with bikes and so with time to kill I headed over there. When I got there it was full of holiday makers but very few bikes. Someone explained to me that the bikes only really came on a Sunday. I could see why the region was popular 'though, there were some great riding roads.

I stopped at a local pub for a pie and a pint then headed back to Nottingham to surprise Lesley coming out of work. When she appeared it was a repeat of the last time. She came out with Pete and Rachel and when she saw me she dropped her bag and jumped onto me. Then it occurred to her that something might be wrong.

"Is everything ok?" she asked.

"Yes, its fine. Ruth gave me a couple of days off. I'll explain later."

Lesley turned to Rachel and Pete and said, "I've not been feeling very well all day. I think I've got an upset stomach. I don't think I'll be in tomorrow."

"Don't worry we'll cover for you," said Rachel. "Do you think you'll be ok for Saturday?"

"Oh yes," said Lesley, "it's just one of those 24 hour bugs I think." They both laughed and we said our goodbyes.

When we got to Lesley's apartment we went straight to bed. Lesley wanted to know all about why I was here a day early and I gave her an abridged version of the last twenty four hours and what happened with Daniel and Kate. Although she tried to hide it I could see a tinge of jealousy when I told her about Kate.

"Does she want to see you again?" Lesley tried to ask as innocently as possible.

"Well not exactly," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, they'd like to meet us."

Lesley's face lit up at this. "What did you say?" she asked eagerly.

"I said I wasn't sure and that I would need to ask you."

Lesley laughed and said "You are so sweet but what made you think that I wouldn't want to meet multi, multi, millionaire Daniel Davidson and his gorgeous wife?"

"He's in his fifties you know, I wasn't sure how you would feel about that."

"Steven, don't you think that there may have been clues that I go for older guys. Think about it for a moment."

"I know, I know but we're a team and you don't even know what he looks like."

Lesley got up and walked out of the bedroom returning with a copy of Tatler "Do you mean this Daniel Davidson?" and she showed me a four page spread of him 'at home with his wife Kate in their South Kensington home'.

"Erm, yes. That would be him. I had no idea. Remind me Lesley, given the conversation we've just had, why are you with a penniless student who is four years younger than you?"

"Because I love you more than anything else in the world, now go and phone them and tell them we'd love to meet them."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

I don't have their number. And besides I had you down as more of a Socialist Worker kind of girl than a Tatler one," which earned me a thump.

As it turned out I needn't have worried about not having their number. At about 7.00 p.m. the phone rang, Lesley went to answer it and I could hear her deep in conversation with someone. I assumed it was Ruth or Rachel but after a while Lesley came back in the room and said matter of factly, "It's Kate Davidson on the phone for you."

I went into the hall and picked up the phone "Hi Kate, Steve here, is everything alright?"

"Hi Steve, yes fine. I've just been chatting to Lesley, she sounds lovely. She told me that you'd like to meet us and we've agreed to meet up the next weekend," then she added, "If that's ok with you."

"That sounds fine," I said. "We'll both be looking forward to it."

"But that's not actually why I called. It's about what you talked to Daniel about this morning. I phoned Ruth but she said that you had gone to Lesley's. She gave me this number but I didn't tell her what it was about. I just wanted to let you know that Daniel's told me what needs to be done and I had a couple of questions."

I tried to answer her questions as best I could and made a note of the information I needed to find out. When we were done Kate said, "If you come down next weekend then that should work out perfectly."

"Thank you Kate, I don't know what to say."

"Steve. It's the least Daniel and I can do for you and thank you again for last night. Take this number in case you or Lesley need to get in touch for any reason. Otherwise we'll see you in a couple of weeks."

I wrote down the number and said goodbye to Kate. Lesley had been hovering just outside the hallway trying to earwig on the conversation and when I came back into the lounge she couldn't help but ask what Kate wanted. I told her that Kate had called to say thanks for yesterday but that I thought that the real purpose of her call was to convince Lesley that we should come and visit them. Then I gave Lesley Kate's number for safe keeping. This seemed to do the trick.

You could see that Lesley was excited about meeting Daniel and Kate but I had to admit that I had my reservations. As we lay in bed that evening I asked Lesley, "Do you think we belong in Daniel and Kate's world or even David and Ruth's for that matter, or do you think we are just being bought?"

Lesley looked at me with a serious expression on her face and said, "Did you enjoy fucking Kate last night?"

I wasn't sure if this was a trick question but in the end answered, "Yes."

"Do you enjoy fucking Ruth?"

"Yes,"

"Then what's your problem?"

"It's just the giving sex and receiving financial benefit bit. There's a name for that you know."

"As long as we don't do anything we don't want to do then I don't see the problem. If we can taste the good life along the way then why not enjoy it while we can."

I thought about it and said "You're right, but promise me you'll never do anything you don't want to."

"I promise."

*****************

On Saturday morning we drove over to Rachel's parents' house in order to help with the preparations for the engagement party. Lesley had booked us into a local pub which also did bed and breakfast. That way we could both have a drink in the evening. Unfortunately we couldn't get into our room until the afternoon however.

Rachel's parents were a nice middle class couple. Rachel was their only daughter and Rachel's mum was intent on pushing the boat out for her. A few of Rachel's friends from college were staying over at her parents' house and so by the time we got there it was already a hive of activity. There were plenty of hens clucking and I felt sorry for Rachel's dad. Lesley was introduced as Rachel's friend from work and I was very much the 'plus 1'. Fortunately Pete showed up soon after and rescued me.

As we walked down to village hall I asked Pete how things were going. He said they were fine but that Rachel's mum was beginning to look like the mother-in-law from hell. I told him that I was glad he'd rescued me from her parent's house and we both had a laugh about it.

Then Pete said "I hope that you don't mind me saying this but you know that Lesley is completely head over heels about you. The other week something happened I think and she was very upset. We found her crying a couple of times. You don't have to explain anything to me but she's a friend and we'd hate to see her let down."

"Thanks for telling me. It would be wrong to say anything about what happened but it's good to know that Lesley has friends who will stand up for her. I'm completely head over heels about her too. To be honest I'm not sure what she sees in a poor student four years younger than her but whatever it is I'm glad she sees it."

"You mean other than the bulging biceps and rippling six-pack. Oh and before you say anything they're Lesley's words not mine. And I wouldn't have guessed you were four years younger than her I just thought you had taken a few years off before going to Uni."

We picked up the keys to the hall and went to see what needed doing. The girls were going to decorate the hall but we needed to make sure there were tables for eating at and space for the DJ. There was also going to be a hog roast outside and a bar in a small marquee.

The first job therefore was to set up the marquee. Rachel's dad had borrowed it from a friend and to begin with Pete and I hadn't got a clue how to put the heavy tarpaulin tent together but eventually we figured it out. It was hot and sunny and so we stripped off to make the most of the weather. I wished I'd been like Pete and brought my shorts rather than wearing my heavy jeans.

As we were finishing, Rachel, her mum and her girlfriends arrived to start the decorating. A couple of the girls wolf whistled at Pete and me and asked what time the show was going to start. Pete gave them some mock body building poses and the girls cheered him on. Lesley, keen to mark her territory came over to me and touching my chest, gave me a kiss.

With the marquee up there wasn't much to do until the bar and the hog roast people arrived. Rachel's dad had turned up to give moral support by this stage and Pete asked him if he fancied coming to the pub with us, which he was only too glad to do. In the end we spent a couple of hours down the pub and when we got back the hall looked transformed. Lesley was really getting into helping out and it was good to see her enjoying herself with people her own age. Everyone else we knew seemed to be so much older than us and so much more mature.

The hog roast and bar people turned up and Pete and I helped them lug their stuff into position then later on the DJ turned up with his turntables and sound system. After a few checks everything seemed good and people began to disperse to get changed for the evening.

The pub B&B was pretty much as expected, with creaky floorboards and a lumpy mattress but at least it had an en-suite of sorts. Lesley and I had a pint in the pub garden before going up for a shower together. As we stood under the trickle of water that served as a shower Lesley knew that I wanted to fuck her and having soaped my cock to make sure it was good and hard she turned around and let me take her from behind. It wasn't the most earth shattering of fucks but what I remember about it was that Lesley knew it was exactly what I needed. We dried each other off and then started to get ready.

It's not my place to tell anyone what to wear but I had been worried that Lesley was going to go for something a bit too provocative. Fortunately she wore an elegant floral print dress that flattered her waistline but left everything else to the imagination. She had remembered to buy a present for Pete and Rachel too, which is something I must admit hadn't even crossed my mind.

M4bloke
M4bloke
204 Followers