Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M4bloke
M4bloke
204 Followers

When we got to the village hall the party was in full flow. All the girls who had helped with the decorating were now there with their boyfriends and Pete and Rachel's friends from their college days had arrived. Plus there were of course the usual band of aunties and uncles and of course both sets of parents. Although Lesley had made new friends in the morning I only really knew Pete and Rachel's dad so I followed Lesley around as she spoke to people.

When the hog roast was ready I was at the front of the queue on account of having forgotten to eat at lunch time. Lesley had to stop me from going back for seconds straight away. After the food came the speeches, which mercifully for all concerned were short and basically consisted of congratulating Rachel and Pete and thanking people for coming. Rachel and Pete had been circulating all evening and eventually they got round to us.

"Thank you for the present and thank you both so much for helping today," said Rachel.

"You're welcome and it was our pleasure," Lesley replied. "Wasn't it!" she said nudging me.

"No problem and I'm sure you've heard it a hundred times this evening but congratulations."

"Actually, there's one more favour we'd like to ask you."

"Sure no problem, do you need some help tidying up tonight?"

"Well, yes but that's not it," said Rachel. "Lesley would you be one of my bridesmaids and Steve would you be one of Pete's ushers?"

"Lesley was overcome with emotion and burst into tears. Rachel gave her a hug and kept hold of her until she'd regained a semblance of composure."

"I think you can take that as a yes," I said. "From both of us, we'd be honoured."

"Yes we would," blubbed Lesley, "and thank you."

Rachel and Pete left us and I held Lesley close to me. People who saw us must have thought she was upset but nothing could have been further from the truth.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

With the disco underway the older generation began to drift to the sidelines or back home to their beds. Lesley hit the dancefloor with the rest of the girls while I stood watching them with Pete.

"Is she ok?" Pete said.

"Right now she's probably the proudest person on the dance floor. Thank you for asking her. She didn't have a great childhood and I think she thought that stuff like this was going to pass her by," I told him.

"I thought as much," he replied.

At the end of the evening the D.J. played the usual medley of slow dances and all the young lovers came out to canoodle, ourselves included. Lesley put her arms round my neck and rested her head on my chest as we slow danced. After a while she lifted her head up and kissed me.

"You know, I don't think I've ever been happier than I am now," she said.

*****************

The best part of staying in a B&B is the breakfast. Nothing beats a full English breakfast in the morning, especially when it's cooked by somebody else. Afterwards we drove to Rachel's parent's house to see if we could help. The house was chaos but I managed to find Pete and asked him if he needed any help taking the marquee down. In the end a group of us went down to the village hall and made light work of the clearing away. Pete and Rachel invited us down to the pub with the rest of their friends but Lesley declined informing them that we were going out on the bike in the afternoon, which was news to me.

We drove back to her apartment and changed into our bike gear. Lesley asked where we should go and I told her I knew the ideal place. When we got to Matlock Bath the place was teeming with bikes. I'd never seen so many in one place before. They were all shapes and sizes and the same could have been said for the riders that owned them. Everyone was parked up on the side of the main street and so we found a space then walked along the riverside to a pub, admiring the bikes as we went.

In the pub garden were a group of blokes and their girlfriends. They were all about our age and the guys wore cut off denim jackets that identified them as belonging to a motorcycle club. Each of them had the same patch on their back that read, 'Crash Hounds MCC'. The MCC patch meant that they were a club with a shared interest in bikes rather than anything hard-core but you still needed to watch out for groups like this all the same, especially on a hot day and after a few pints.

A couple of the girlfriends had the tightest of leather riding jeans on and they looked fantastic in them. I commented to Lesley that she should get a pair if she was going to go on the back of my bike and quick as a flash Lesley got up and walked over to the group of bikers and said to one of the girls, "Excuse me but my boyfriend keeps admiring your arse, can you tell me where I can get a pair of leather jeans like that?"

"Oh crap," I thought.

The girl's boyfriend replied, "I could tell you love but you'd have to show me your arse first. If your boyfriend's been looking at my girl's then it's only fair, isn't it?"

Lesley turned round, lifting her jacket and hitching up her jeans, then proceeded to wiggle her arse at them. The guys roared. Crisis avoided. It turned out that the bikers were also from Nottingham and they told Lesley about a local shop that that sold leather gear as well as doing repairs and alterations. With the information secured Lesley walked back to our table to a chorus of wolf whistles. The girl's boyfriend nodded to me and raised his glass and I raised mine back.

After queuing for an ice cream we walked up to the Heights of Abraham. It turned out to be a longer walk than we thought but worth it. Then having walked back down to the bike we rode the scenic route home.

It was 7.00 p.m. by the time we got home and we were both feeling tired so we cuddled up on the sofa with a glass of wine.

"It's been a good weekend," said Lesley. "Thank you."

"Who'd have thought it, you a bridesmaid!"

"Never in my wildest dreams did I think that would happen."

"And I bet you've have some pretty wild dreams too."

"I do actually, would you like to hear about them?" she said teasingly.

"Of course."

She put her glass down and lay her head on my chest then she undid my trousers and pulled out my cock. Stroking it very gently she said "Probably my biggest fantasy is to be fucked by a rugby team. We'd all be in the bath after the match and I'd feel the guys groping me as I got passed around. The water would be too dirty to see who was doing what to me but I'd feel them sticking their hands up my pussy and fingers up my arse. When they were finished washing they'd lift me out and two guys would hold me down while the rest of them took turns to fuck me. Each of them would cum inside me and my pussy would be dripping with cum by the end."

"Wow, I think that might be a little difficult to make happen," I said.

"It's a fantasy, Steven. It's not necessarily meant to happen. Ok, how about this then?" she said. "I'd like to be fucked by a black guy. He'd need to be muscular and have a big cock. I'd want you to be tied to a chair watching me while he's doing it, then when he's come inside me I'd get rid of him and mount you while you were still tied to the chair. You'd be able to feel his creamy cum in my pussy as I fucked you then you could add your own cum to it." She bent down and put my cock in her mouth for a few moments then said, "Let me show you what it would feel like."

We took a chair to the bedroom and positioned it so that it was facing the bed. Without taking her own clothes off Lesley striped me naked then sat me on the chair. First she tied my legs to the legs of the chair then she bound my wrists behind my back and tied them to the chair also. The bindings were tight enough that I couldn't break free if I wanted to. After checking I was secure she went to the box of sex toys that she and David shared and retrieved a couple of items from inside. The first was a large dildo which she laid on the bed in front of us.

The second was a ball gag which I could see was intended for me. She sat on my lap, pushing my erect cock up against my belly and said, "This will keep you quiet." Opening my mouth with her fingers she pushed the ball gag into my mouth then tied the gag's straps behind my head. She stood up and said, "You're ready now!"

Lesley walked out of the room and came back with a fresh glass of wine, lay on the bed and fondled the dildo. "How do you think it would start?" she said unbuttoning her jeans and pushing them down to reveal her panties. "Do you think he'd gently undress me or do you think he'd want me to get straight down to sucking his cock?" She licked the head of the dildo for a moment then said, "I'd like him to strip me naked but what would you like Steven?" Giggling she added, "Oh no but you can't talk can you!"

Lesley toyed herself with the dildo for a bit pushing its head against her panties hard. If the panties hadn't been there to act as a barrier then she would have probably pushed the thing inside her. When she stopped the dark wet spot on her panties gave the tell-tale sign that she was moist and ready.

She removed her clothes then reached for the baby oil from a drawer in the bedside table and smeared it over the dildo. "First," she said, "I'd want to be on top of him." Then holding the dildo upright and with her back to me she crouched over it and then engulfed it with her pussy immediately. She let out a little gasp as her pussy adjusted to the girth then said, "He's so big Steven. Can you see him stretching my poor little pussy?" I watched as she rose up and the dong emerged from her pussy lips, only for it to be consumed again a second or so later as she fell down on it again. Her rise and fall got faster as she brought herself off until she orgasmed, then she let herself fall all the way onto it.

Lesley changed position and, letting the dildo pop out of her, lay on her back with her legs wide open. "He's not cum yet," she said "He wants to climb on top of me and fuck me." Picking up the dildo she used two hands to push it into herself then began to push her hips up to take more of it inside her. "He's fucking me hard Steven, I can feel his big fat cock all the way inside me." Her hips and hands moved as a team as she tried to get her as aroused as possible. She closed her eyes as if to imagine what was happening then fucked herself harder as a row of orgasms hit her. Her juices were everywhere. Every time the dildo went all the way in it forced some juice out, squirting onto her legs and the bed. Then she stopped thrusting her hips and rammed the cock into her even harder, pushing it hard down for a moment then jerking it out and ramming it in again, simulating the last thrusts of her imaginary lover.

Lesley lay there for a while recovering. The dildo popped out from between her legs and fell to the bed. "I've got his cum in my pussy now," she said. He's no use to me any more Steven," and with that she took the bottle of baby lotion, stuck the nozzle into her and squeezed a load into her pussy. When she pulled the nozzle out a trickle of the clear fluid seeped from her and dribbled down the crack to her arse.

Lesley got off the bed and crouched over me, her pussy lips were just touching my stiff cock and I could feel the substitute cum falling out of her and onto me. "Did you enjoy watching?" she said. Then letting herself slide down onto me asked, "Can you feel his cum inside me?" The amount of baby oil that she'd squirted up her plus her own juices meant that we were not short of lubrication. Lesley's pussy although stretched by the dildo was still tight and I let myself believe that I was once again experiencing sloppy seconds. Lesley made short thrusting strokes with her hips designed to make me cum then reached round and stroked my balls which she knew had the effect of finishing me off quickly. I came and added my semen to that of her imaginary lover. Then she undid my gag and told me to bite her nipples hard which resulted in an instant orgasm for her.

Lesley remained on top of me enjoying the afterglow of her own orgasm while I sucked, more gently now, on her nipples.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"You were amazing," I said. "Where do you get such a dirty imagination from?"

"I don't know I've always had quite a vivid imagination, it comes from all the reading I guess."

"That would explain why I've got so little imagination," I said.

"Then we make a good team then. I've got the ideas and you make them happen."

"So are you going to untie me now?"

"Hmmm," she said. "What's the magic word?"

"Please?"

M4bloke
M4bloke
204 Followers