Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To be honest Pete this is the first time I've even thought about it, but if you are free then I could really do with the help."

"Well it seems I'm going to be there on the day, so why not."

"Thanks mate."

"Do you know where you're getting married?" asked Kate.

"Yes, in Ruth and David's village church and the reception is going to be at their house."

"Who are Ruth and David?" asked Rachel.

"They're sort of like my guardians. David's a writer." Lesley got up and showed them one of his books.

"I've read some of these," said Pete. "He's pretty well known isn't he?"

"Yes, he is. They live over in Lincoln, that's where Steven's been working in the summer holidays," Lesley said, then added jokingly, "Well you were. I guess your unemployed at the moment."

"Don't forget he also works for Durolitum," Kate said being protective of me.

"Who are Durolitum?" asked Pete, struggling to keep up.

"They are the company my husband runs."

"You're Kate Davidson aren't you!" said Rachel feeling freed from her vow of silence at this point.

"Yes, I am," said Kate. Noticing that I was glaring at Rachel she added, "It's ok. If we are both going to be bridesmaids then it's only fair that they know."

"Do you fancy another pint?" Pete asked me trying to diffuse the tension.

"That's a bloody good idea mate." I said. "We'll see you girls in an hour or so," and we left the apartment as quickly as a man with a walking stick could.

When we got to the pub I explained as much as I could about Kate and Daniel and about getting a job with Durolitum. Pete listened politely.

"That Kate's stunning isn't she!" was all he had to say on the matter.

"It's hard not to notice isn't it?" I replied.

Pete thought for a moment then said, "What was it like being stabbed?"

"Painful mate, painful."

When we got back the girls were well into a bottle of wine and getting along like a house on fire. By the time Pete and Rachel left it was getting quite late. After they'd gone Kate decided to have a bath and when Kate had left the room Lesley led me by the hand to the spare bedroom, undressed me and we got into bed for a cuddle. I found that if I lay on my good side I could just about take Lesley from behind in a spooning sort of position. Lesley reached behind her and put her thumb and forefinger round my cock as I gently fucked her and this increased my sensitivity no end, ensuring that I came inside her pretty quickly. I wanted to give her a damn good fucking and I knew it was what she wanted too but it was going to be at least another week before I could even try.

When Kate had finished in the bathroom she popped her head round the door to say that she was going to bed.

"Kate," I said.

"Yes," she replied.

"Have you ever used a strap on before?" I asked. "It's just that I can't really give Lesley what she needs at the moment and besides I've just cum in her."

"I'll give it a go," she said.

I told Lesley to lie still and hold my cum inside her then went with Kate to show her Lesley's box of sex toys. Kate's eyes grew wide as she looked at the assortment of restraints and dildos in the box. I found a harness and we chose a dildo to fit it. Not too big but not too small either. Remembering to take some lubricant back with us we headed back to the spare bedroom where Lesley was still lying on her side.

I helped Kate into the harness and did it up tight. The dildo stuck out from her, bending downwards under its own weight. I squirted some lubricant onto my hand and smeared it over the length of the shaft for her.

"It's time to get on your knees now," I said to Lesley and she carefully got up trying not to spill any of my cum. Kate knelt behind her and holding the shaft in one hand she placed its head against the lips of Lesley's vagina. Lesley pushed herself against it and with a slight thrust from Kate it slipped inside. Lesley moved herself up and down the first half of the dildo's length, allowing herself to get used to its girth.

"Push it in all the way now," Lesley said after a while and Kate grabbed hold of Lesley's hips and did as she was asked. Lesley took a deep breath as the tool penetrated her. "Fuck that feels good," she said.

Lesley began to push herself back onto the dildo and Kate met her movement with equal and opposite thrusts. Each time Lesley seemed to take more of the dildo inside her. Kate was getting used to the strap on now and was beginning to take control. She started to slap Lesley's bum as she fucked her and Lesley grunted with enthusiasm.

"Grab my hair and hold it tight," Lesley instructed and Kate did as she was requested. "Tighter," growled Lesley, her head now pulled right back as Kate ploughed her with the dildo. "Harder babe, please fuck me harder."

Kate put everything she had into it. She grabbed Lesley's hair so tight that it made her squeal then repeatedly rammed the dildo into her as hard as she could. The mixture of pain and pleasure was just what Lesley needed and she orgasmed hard. Kate kept on fucking Lesley for as long as she could then the two of them collapsed on the bed in exhaustion. Kate's cock was still in Lesley and it had the effect of pinning her to the bed until Lesley squirmed sideways and freed herself. Lesley rolled Kate over so that she was on her back and mounted Kate's cock again then the two of them kissed.

I was feeling totally redundant at this stage and more than a bit frustrated that I hadn't been able to satisfy Lesley myself but at least she'd got what she needed.

******************

Saturday started as Friday had with a visit from Kate who once again disrobed and climbed into bed with me. She hooked her leg over mine and began to rub her pussy up against me.

"I enjoyed last night," she said. "Thank you for that. I've never really played with any toys before, just the odd vibrator."

"To be honest I haven't either. The toys are Lesley and David's really. We've used a few ourselves. Lesley tied and gagged me the other week then made me watch her fuck herself and she used the same strap on you did to fuck Skye. Poor Skye, we took turns fucking her and she was exhausted when we'd finished. Still she seemed to enjoy it."

"It's a shame she's not here now. Lesley and I could have taken turns on her. I enjoyed wearing the strap on. It felt good to be in control."

"I do have an idea," I said. "How would you and Lesley like to fuck Ruth?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Why don't you suck me off first, then I'll tell you and Lesley over breakfast."

Lesley made us bacon and eggs for breakfast and when we sat down to eat Kate asked me what the plan was for Ruth.

"What plan?" asked Lesley.

"Well," I said. "After I was stabbed, Ruth was filled with remorse and she felt she was in debt to me. So I told her that from now on, sexually, she would need to be at my beck and call."

"That's not exactly a punishment for Ruth," Lesley joked.

"No precisely, but it helped her to feel less guilty."

"So what's the plan?" asked Kate.

"Well it's been a week since Ruth and I went to the Coco club and so I thought why don't we re-enact it tonight, only with you two playing the roles of the seven black guys."

The girls looked at each other and I could see that I'd picked a winner.

"What about David?" Lesley asked.

"He and I are going to watch. If he wants to come that is, but I'm sure he will," I said. "So what do you think?"

"I think you're a genius," said Lesley. "But we've only got one strap-on. We'll have to go into town and buy another one."

"I've never been to a sex shop," said Kate.

"Don't take this the wrong way Kate but you'll need to wear a hat or something. You don't want to be recognised in a sex shop of all places."

"Can I go and call Ruth," said Lesley.

"Sure and tell her to arrive at 10.30 on the dot and to wear the same outfit she wore last Saturday."

Lesley rushed off to make the call and left Kate and I in the kitchen.

"Are you sure you're ok with this?" I asked Kate.

"It sounds like fun."

"Do you need to let Daniel know?"

"No. He told me to do whatever I wanted while I was up here and besides he's desperate for me to play with other people."

Lesley came back into the room in tears. She walked up to me and put her arms round me and sobbed. Kate got up to comfort her and the three of us hugged each other.

"What's the matter?" I said.

"I spoke to Ruth and told her what do. When I told her that you wanted her to wear the same clothes as last week she said that she couldn't. I told her those were your instructions but then she explained that she'd destroyed them because everything was covered in your blood."

"It's ok," I told her.

"I just hadn't thought about that before. About what it must have been like for you. Now that I have I need to know what happened really and I want to know everything."

So I told Lesley and Kate exactly what happened. I told them about the mugging, about Ruth not being able to get her rings off, about the fight, about the knifing and about me kicking each of the two attackers in the head when they lay on the ground afterwards. I told them about Ruth helping me to the street and about the lady who had stemmed the bleeding for me. I told them about the mob who had found the attackers and beaten them to pulp and about the policeman who had sprayed mace into one of the attackers' eyes then hit him with his baton. I told them about the ten minutes I'd sat on the street waiting for the ambulance and about how when it arrived Ruth had gone into shock. I told them about passing out on the hospital bed and waking up to see Carole the next morning.

"I'm so sorry Steven," said Lesley still crying.

"There's nothing to be sorry for," I said. "I'm going to be fine. I'm standing in the kitchen with the most beautiful girl in the world and the second most beautiful girl in the world. I'm a lucky guy. Now come on, let's hit the shops."

We went into Nottingham and hit the adult store. Kate was like a kid in a sweet shop. Using the anonymity provided to her by a baseball cap she'd bought in a sports shop, she and Lesley went round the store giggling as they filled up their baskets. By the time they'd finished Kate had amassed two strap on harnesses and two additional large sized attachments, a couple of vibrators, a butt plug, some whips and paddles, various restraints, a ball gag and some lubricant. I told her that we already had most of this stuff but she explained that it was to take home to Daniel. The girls also bought two black spandex crotchless body stockings and a couple of black spandex masks to go with them. The lady on the till rang the items through the cash register and it came to a small fortune which Kate paid for in cash.

After we left the shop I needed to stop at the bank before it closed to check I wasn't overdrawn. Living away from home meant that I never got to see my statements and it wouldn't have been the first time I'd gone into the red and ended up paying bank charges. The girls waited for me while I queued. Kate looked like she was 'casing the joint' with her baseball cap pulled down over her face.

When I got to the counter I asked for a statement and the lady behind the glass screen went away to fetch the print out. When she came back she asked me if I had thought about opening a savings account with the bank. I told her that I didn't think there would be much point as I was only a student. Handing me the statement she replied that I had more than most people keep in their current account and that I should consider it. I looked at the statement and there was over eleven thousand pounds in the account. Two payments from Durolitum accounted for all of it otherwise I'd have been overdrawn. One payment I recognised as my new monthly bursary, the second was the bonus Daniel had talked about, all ten thousand pounds of it.

I walked back to Kate and Lesley and sat down in a chair in the bank's waiting area.

"Are you feeling ok?" said Lesley looking concerned.

I handed Lesley the statement and she and Kate looked at it. Kate smiled and Lesley looked at her confused.

"You knew about this, didn't you?" I said to Kate.

"I might have done," she replied

"I've never had any money before."

"We know that and the last time Daniel tried to do something about it all you wanted was a ring for Lesley."

"It's incredibly generous but I don't think I can accept this Kate."

"You fucking can and you fucking will Steven," said Kate in a voice that had people turning to see what the commotion was about. "Lesley's right. What is it with you and this working class 'dignity in poverty' chip on your shoulder? You don't have to be the guy always doing something for other people. It's ok to let people do something for you once in a while."

"I'm sorry Kate, I didn't mean to offend you."

"Let me put this into perspective for you Steven," she said, clearly not having finished. "David and I could spend that much on a weekend away without thinking about it." She paused then continued, "But you know what. I probably wouldn't have as much fun as I'm having with the two of you now. So please take the fucking money Steven and let us do something for you."

I got up and gave Kate a hug.

"We both love you, you know that," I said.

"I love both of you," said Kate.

Lesley grabbed my hand and said to me, "Come on working class hero, you can buy us lunch at the pub."

"Ok, but in that case I'll have to get some cash first."

We had lunch then headed on back to the apartment. It was four by the time we got back and we all collapsed on the sofa.

"What we really need for tonight is some cum," said Lesley. Seeing that Kate and I were looking at her oddly she added, "Well you said that all the guys came over her."

"I see what you mean but..."

"I've got an idea, follow me." Lesley said and we all followed her through to the kitchen.

Lesley produced a couple of pastry syringes and a tin of custard and proceeded to fill a syringe with custard. The custard was a bit too thick to squeeze so it had to be watered down but once she'd found the right consistency it could be squeezed out of the syringe quite well. The trouble was it tasted too good. Kate then came up with the idea of mixing flour, sugar and water into a kind of paste. After several attempts to get the right consistency the perfect solution was reached and two syringes were filled and put in the fridge.

We then went through what had happened in the nightclub so that the girls knew what to do. We decided that we'd use Lesley's leather pouf cum footstool to lie Ruth on and that both girls would use the large size dildo on her. The safe word would be 'banana' and Ruth was to get as rough a fucking as possible unless she used the safe word.

Ruth and David arrived at ten thirty on the dot. I greeted them at the door and asked David to go on through to the lounge and get himself a drink. Ruth stood before me in a lightweight raincoat similar to the one she'd worn a week ago only the colour was different.

"Come this way," I said to Ruth and led her to the spare bedroom, closing the door behind us.

"How are you?" Ruth said when we were alone.

"I'm ok, getting better all the time."

"I'm glad to hear that."

"However I'm finding that I'm not able to satisfy the girls at the moment and so this is part of a plan to keep them occupied. Tonight you're going to be centre of attention and they are going to fuck you like those guys in the club did. David and I are going to watch only. The girls aren't going to spare you, so the safe word is 'banana' if you need to use it. Ok?"

"Ok!"

"So it's time to get ready."

Ruth took off her raincoat to reveal a short skirt and a blouse. They weren't anything like what she'd worn the week before but it didn't really matter as she continued to remove the blouse and step out of her skirt. She looked good in her bra, panties, stockings and suspenders and I couldn't resist running my hands over her for a few moments. She reached in for a kiss and our tongues met for a short while before I took her hand and led her into the lounge.

The lights in the lounge were already dimmed and music was playing on the stereo. When Ruth and I came in Lesley and Kate got up from the sofa. Both of them were dressed identically in their black crotchless body stockings, over which they wore their strap on harnesses and huge dildo's. The harnesses had elasticated hoops at the waist to hold the batteries for a vibrator but instead they held the pastry syringes full of fake cum. To complete the outfit they both wore their spandex masks which had simple holes cut for the eyes and the mouth. Everything they wore was black from head to foot and they looked quite sinister.

"Why don't you go for a dance," I suggested to Ruth and indicated a space to her in front of the two sofas. Ruth began to dance uneasily in front of the four of us and I made myself comfortable on one of the sofas while David sat on the other. From now on what happened was up to the girls.

Lesley and Kate left Ruth dancing on her own for an awkwardly long time before they went and joined her. When they did they groped her like the guys from the club had done. Kate stood behind Ruth and played with her tits while Lesley stood in front of her rubbing her fake cock against Ruth's pussy. Ruth began to lose her uneasiness and responded to the two of them, feeling their cocks as they played with her.

Kate put her hands on Ruth's shoulders and pushed her down onto her knees and Ruth began to suck on their cocks. The dildos were too big to take both in her mouth at the same time and so Ruth had to suck on one while pretending to wank the other.

Although the spectacle of Ruth on her knees was great for David and me it wasn't doing much for Lesley and Kate and they were soon ready to move on. Lesley dragged the footstool in the centre of the room and they positioned Ruth on it. I'd thought that it would have been Lesley who'd take the first turn fucking Ruth, but it was Kate that knelt in front of her. She removed Ruth's panties and lubricated her pussy with a generous amount of lubricant then smeared more over her dildo. Lesley knelt at Ruth's side and forced Ruth to mouth her cock.

Everyone in the room knew that the next few moments were going to be painful as Kate rubbed the length of her cock along Ruth's pussy lips. Then, holding Ruth's legs apart, Kate forced herself all the way into Ruth. Ruth tried to squeal but the size of Lesley's cock in her mouth prevented much sound from coming out. Kate left the cock inside Ruth for a few moments then without leaving Ruth any time to adjust she began to fuck her furiously just like the big guy had done a week before.

It probably wasn't very pleasurable for Ruth at first but after a couple of minutes of pumping she was beginning to moan in appreciation. When Kate decided she'd had enough she pulled out of Ruth and let Lesley take over. Lesley squirted some lubricant onto her cock, grabbed hold of Ruth's legs and began to fuck her. Meanwhile Kate stood to the side of Ruth and forced Ruth to suck on her lubricant and juice covered cock. Ruth took it into her mouth and Kate proceeded to face fuck her. After a while Kate stopped and pulled out then, taking out her syringe, she squirted a measured amount of cum across Ruth's face and hair. The ejaculate caught Ruth in the eye and made her squint.

Having shot her load Kate went and sat on the sofa next to David and watched Lesley take her turn. Lesley pumped Ruth even more aggressively than Kate had. All of her anger over Ruth's part in what had happened to me seemed to be focussed onto driving the dildo into Ruth. She forced her nails into Ruth's legs as she held onto her as if she was determined to leave her mark on Ruth. I was a bit worried that she might be taking it a bit too far but Ruth took her punishment and from the whimpers she made, even seemed to be enjoying it. The three of us watched intently from the sofas as Ruth took the pounding. I looked across at Kate and David and could see that Kate was very turned on. She was watching Lesley at work while stroking the bulge in David's trousers at the same time. David meanwhile wanked the length of Kate's strap on penis.