Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lesley kept going until she needed a rest, then she pulled out and also came across Ruth's face. Kate took over from Lesley and Lesley came and sat down beside me to watch the show. Having seen how harshly Lesley had treated Ruth, Kate felt no guilt about giving it everything she'd got this time and threw her weight behind every thrust. Kate's second turn on Ruth didn't last as long as the first had but left Ruth squealing with delight. When Kate came and sat next to David again she found his cock already out for her and she wanked it while his hand roamed over her tits.

Ruth remained on her back until Lesley had finished fucking her a second time. Without a rest the girls repositioned Ruth, on her knees this time and Kate began to take her from behind. Lesley left Kate to it and sat next to me sipping on her glass of wine while she watched. Kate had grabbed Ruth by the hair and had her head pulled right back as she fucked Ruth. Ruth moaned really loudly with a mixture of pleasure and pain. The noise was so loud that Lesley got up from the sofa and picking Ruth's panties off the floor walked over and stuffed them into Ruth's mouth to keep her quiet.

When Kate had exhausted herself on Ruth she stepped back and squirted some more fake cum over Ruth's arse then let Lesley take her turn. Lesley adopted the same approach as Kate had and grabbed Ruth by the hair. Inserting herself into Ruth she slapped Ruth's arse with her hand as she fucked her.

Kate and David were getting serious on the sofa by this stage and Kate's head was in David's lap sucking him while David had worked his hand past the strap on harness and was fingering her pussy. When it came to Kate's turn to fuck Ruth again, she whispered something into David's ear and he smiled and nodded.

"Would you mind fucking her face?" Kate asked Lesley and Lesley moved round to Ruth's head and forced her dildo into Ruth's mouth.

Kate squeezed out some lubricant onto her fingers and began to work it into Ruth's anus. She started with two fingers, which made Ruth wince, then stopped to apply some more lubricant before squeezing three fingers in. After probing Ruth's arse she pulled her fingers out and squeezed out some more lubricant, this time smearing it over her cock. Kate pushed the head of the dildo against Ruth's slightly dilated anus and Ruth whimpered as she did so.

"You're going to need to keep her head in place for the next bit," said Kate to Lesley.

Lesley grabbed a bunch of Ruth's hair in each hand and pulled Ruth's head all the way onto her cock. At exactly the same moment Kate pushed her oversized cock into Ruth's arse. Ruth tried to let out a scream but Lesley's cock was so far down her throat that all she could do was gag. Lesley kept Ruth's face pinned onto her own cock as Kate began to fuck Ruth's arse. It was difficult to tell if Ruth was enjoying herself any more. Struggling for breath and in pain from the size of the dildo in her arse there were tears running down her face as she took her punishment.

After a while the girls swapped ends and Kate knelt in front of Ruth's face with a cock that was now covered in a brown slimy liquid that comprised of lubricant and small amounts of Ruth's own faeces. Kate forced the cock into Ruth's mouth then, grabbing her hair as Lesley had done she pushed it down Ruth's throat. Lesley sunk her nails into Ruth's buttocks and fucked her arse for one final time.

Eventually the ordeal came to an end. The girls had gone 'off script' but that hadn't bothered them at all. They both pulled out of Ruth and came and sat down next to David and I. Ruth stayed on her knees over the footstool.

"Why don't you go and clean yourself up, then get dressed Ruth," I said to her. "You can wait in the spare room until David's ready to take you home." Obediently Ruth got up and walked out of the lounge. As she left the room the last thing she saw was Kate and David kissing as Kate massaged David's cock.

Kate was in heat by this point and desperately needed seeing to. She took off her mask and undid her strap-on harness then allowed David to virtually tear off her body stocking. Leading David by the hand she knelt over the footstool just as Ruth had done and offered herself to him. Quickly David shed his clothes then knelt behind Kate and inserted himself into her. I couldn't help but imagine what it must have felt like for him as he slipped into Kate's ever so tight, moist, pussy and envying him the pleasure that he was about to receive. Lesley snuggled up in my arms and we settled back to watch the show.

David started slow but Kate wasn't in the mood for foreplay and instructed him to fuck her harder. He slapped her arse cheek hard and forced himself into her and she urged him to keep doing it. It wasn't long before Kate was into her first orgasm. She kept pushing her hips back to meet David's cock as he thrust himself into her. When she came you could hear the sound of her juices being released. It sounded like David was fucking her in a paddling pool there was so much sploshing as his cock went in and out of her.

Without letting Kate rest David laid her on her back on the floor and climbed on top. Kate wrapped her legs around him. The hard floor meant that each of David's thrusts penetrated Kate to the core. David was keen to make a good impression and pounded Kate at such a rate that you could hear the two of them gasping for breath as they fucked until ultimately David came inside Kate. The two of them kissed passionately as David squeezed out the last drops of his cum into her pussy then he climbed off and lay beside her.

Kate grabbed David's hand and keen to get every moment of pleasure from the experience placed it onto her pussy. David stimulated her clit and then like I'd done a couple of nights ago he slipped his hand into her and stimulated her G Spot. With his fingers inside Kate and a thumb on her clit, under his expert manipulation he took Kate to two more orgasms until she begged him to stop when she couldn't take any more. Kate looked exhausted but satisfied while David looked very pleased with himself indeed. The two of them stayed on the floor, making out like teenagers at a party, while Kate stroked David's balls and David massaged Kate's tits.

Lesley looked at me with a knowing smile and gave me a kiss.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," I whispered back. "I just wish I could satisfy you."

"We've our whole life ahead of us. What's a couple of weeks" said Lesley.

After Kate and David had finished making out I suggested that we should release Ruth from her exile and David indicated that they should probably be getting home. He put his clothes back on and after kissing the girls he shook my hand and handed me a letter from his jacket pocket, mouthing the words 'thank you' as he did. Then he walked out of the lounge and collecting Ruth from the spare room they let themselves out of the apartment.

As soon as they had gone the girls started giggling.

"Look at you sis, you little hussy," said Lesley taunting Kate. "Standing there with another man's cum dribbling down your legs."

Kate looked down and smeared a trickle of cum over her leg with her hand.

"I've had such a good time tonight. I feel such an idiot now for turning David down when I first met him. He was really good."

"I did tell you he wasn't a bad lover when we first met." I said, "I mean he's already got Lesley's endorsement."

"But to be fair," said Lesley, "You were so horny after fucking Ruth that you'd have fucked a donkey if it had been the only cock available."

"That's probably true," said Kate laughing,

Lesley and I sat back down on the sofa and cuddled and Kate squeezed in beside Lesley.

"Poor Ruth," said Kate. "Do you think she's going to be all right?"

"She'll be fine," I said. "Sore, but fine."

"She'll be ecstatic once she finds you've fucked David, as will Daniel," said Lesley with her typical lack of tact in these situations.

"You're right," said Kate pleased with herself. "He will be, won't he? You know I feel a jewellery purchase coming on," she added laughing.

Kate rested her head on Lesley's shoulder and said, "I don't want this week to end. I've had such a good time with the two of you. It's like we're a little gang. I don't know what I'm going to do without you next week."

"Well we've got Carole's wedding to look forward to," I said.

"Mmm," said Kate. "I'm looking forward to fucking Fabien."

"Me too," added Lesley.

"But I'm counting on you two to find other young guys for me or preferably young couples for Daniel and I."

"Would Daniel let you fuck guys on your own?"

"I don't know," said Kate. "But he probably would if you two were there, especially if I let him fuck Ruth when he wanted."

"We'll do our best for you Kate."

"To us," said Lesley, raising her glass.

"The Three Musketeers," said Kate.

The girls went off to shower together and left me sitting on the sofa. I opened the envelope that David had given to me and inside was a letter, a cheque and the title to his BMW bike. The letter read:

"Dear Steven.

I can't begin to thank you for protecting Ruth. We all want to think that we would protect the ones we love but I don't know that if I had been in your situation I would have been brave enough to do what you did.

For fifteen years Ruth has been my world. We may have an unconventional marriage but I don't know what I would do without her. She has been my rock in good times and bad. She knows that there is no excuse for what she did and she is, as you would expect, consumed with guilt over the pain she has caused you and Lesley.

Ruth is not the only one who has something to apologise for however. I feel very guilty about how I have treated Lesley. What started off as sex ended up with me trapping her in a relationship that for almost five years stole her youth away from her. Ruth saw this when I couldn't, or perhaps more honestly, didn't want to. With her help, you and Lesley found each other and we couldn't be happier for the two of you.

It's time for me to let Lesley go. She has found the warrior she always wanted and you belong to each other now. To relieve Ruth and I of some of our guilt I have asked my solicitors to transfer ownership of the apartment to Lesley and we want you to have the BMW. I hope that the two of you get to take the rides on it that I had always planned to but never did. There is also a cheque to cover your wages for the remaining weeks of the summer.

We very much hope that you will want us to continue to be a part of your lives.

With love.

David."

The girls came back into the lounge naked and giggling with that fresh out of the shower smell and cuddled up next to me on the sofa. I handed Lesley the note and she and Kate read it together.

"We need to go and see them tomorrow" was all Lesley said after reading it.

"I know," I said.

"I don't want to stop seeing David. Unless you tell me to that is," she added. "You're going to be going back to University soon and well..."

"It's alright, you don't have to. I understand. It's just that now you can see him on your terms."

"Thank you."

******************

Kate left for London on the Sunday and Lesley went back to work on the Monday.

A week after being stabbed I was able to walk without the stick. I needed to exercise and so every morning I would catch a lift with Lesley to her work and then walk the five miles back to the apartment. In the afternoon I'd walk back to her work and catch a lift home with her. I'd wait for her to come out of work with Rachel and Pete. Every day her face would light up when she saw me and she'd give me a big hug.

I'd convinced myself that I needed protein for my body to repair itself and so I began to eat a ridiculous amount of chicken and eggs. I have no idea if it made any difference.

With time on my hands this was the ideal opportunity for us to get the tattoos that were so important to Lesley. She had already completed the designs herself, which basically looked to me like a mixture of Demotic symbols and plain mumbo jumbo, but I kept my opinions to myself. When she showed the designs to the tattooist he asked what the two scripts meant. Lesley told him that mine was my name and hers meant that she was my property. This caused the tattooist some problems and he told her that he wouldn't tattoo anything that was associated with slavery. Lesley thought about this and told him that in that case it just meant that she loved me and this seemed to satisfy him. When he saw my knife wound however I think he thought I was some sort of gangster or pimp but he did the tattoo anyway. He did a good job on both of us. You could see how proud Lesley was of her 'ink' which in turn made me feel very happy.

At the end of the second week the stitches came out. I kept up the walking regime but began jogging for short periods as well. Sex was getting back to normal too, which was such a relief for me.

By the end of the third week I felt ninety five percent recovered and so on Sunday evening Lesley drove me over to Ruth and David's and we slept in the flat above their garage for the first time in weeks. Lesley got up early to go to work the next morning but she ended up leaving later than she'd planned as we both wanted sex before she left. After she'd gone I went for a short run and when I returned I could smell cooking. I had a quick shower and changed into my work clothes then walked over to the house.

When I opened the kitchen door I saw Ruth standing at the cooker frying some bacon and David was sitting at the table reading the paper.

It felt good to be back.