Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can do that to me after he's cum," she said and Skye returned to the job in hand.

With both girls teasing me I didn't last much longer. Normally when I came I was pretty much in control but it felt odd lying still as the two girls edged me towards my own orgasm. When I whispered to Lesley that I was going to cum she stopped and held the head of my cock just inside her pussy lips. Then she waited for Skye to push me over the edge. Skye delicately flicked her tongue over my cock and balls and I seemed to be on the edge of cumming for ages until a switch suddenly went inside me and my cock started twitching. I spurted my load into Lesley's pussy but with only my head inside her, gravity allowed it to run back down my cock and I could feel a pool of my cum collect at its base.

Lesley climbed off me and lay back beside me with her knees bent and her legs wide open.

"Now you can clean him up," she ordered. "Then you can do the same for me."

Skye got to work on me, taking my wilting erection into her mouth and sucking both my cum and Lesley's juices from it. She then cleaned up the rest of the cum, which by now was working its way down my balls. When she was done, Skye moved over to Lesley and sank her head between Lesley's legs. Lesley grabbed her own legs by the knees and pulled her hips upward.

"Tongue my arse again, like you did earlier," she instructed.

Skye used her tongue to circle Lesley's anus. Lesley shuddered slightly as Skye first made contact and let out a small sigh. I took over supporting Lesley's right leg with my own hand, leaving her free to caress Skye's head. With my left hand I massaged Lesley's clitoris. She relaxed, closed her eyes and gave herself up to the pleasure.

Skye began to probe Lesley's anus with her tongue, pressing gently against it at first then returning to circling the dark ring around it. With each cycle Skye pressed harder until she was pushing her tongue into Lesley's rectum. Lesley responded, meeting Skye's tongue with her own thrusts. She urged Skye to tongue her harder and Skye responded, grabbing Lesley's hips with both hands and pushing her face against Lesley as hard as she could. In return Lesley grabbed Skye's head, pulling it onto her and holding Skye there. I frigged Lesley harder and she began to shake. Then, out of the blue, she squirted some ejaculate into Skye's face as she orgasmed. It took Skye by surprise but she continued to tongue Lesley's arse until the orgasm subsided and Lesley let go of her.

Skye lifted her head up from between Lesley's legs while Lesley lay back and basked in the afterglow of her orgasm. I continued to gently massage her pussy while Skye planted kisses along the length of both of her thighs. After a while Lesley raised herself up then got off the bed.

"You can fuck her now," Lesley told me casually. "I'm off for a shower."

Lesley walked out of the room and closed the door behind her.

"She can be a bit bossy, can't she?" said Skye, uncertain of whether she'd managed to satisfy Lesley or not.

"She's only playing," I said. "The couple she met when she first started out made her the submissive one in the relationship and I think that because you're younger she likes to be the dominant one now. If you don't like it I can talk to her."

"No. It's fine. It's nice to be with people who know what they want."

I put my arm out and invited Skye to cuddle up. She moved up and I felt her sizeable breasts press against me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"A bit down. I think Mark was always going to dump me, so maybe it's better he's done it now. I'm just worried I won't meet anyone I guess."

"Listen, there aren't a lot of girls out there like you. I was lucky enough to find Lesley and seeing what I have with her now I can't imagine what I would have done if we hadn't met."

Skye laughed.

"My point is that you and Lesley have the same sexual appetites and somewhere out there is a guy who will appreciate you for the one in a thousand that you are. And when you meet him you are going to have a whole load of fun, believe me. Don't settle for a run of the mill boyfriend Skye, you're not a run of the mill girl."

"I remember you telling me the same thing in the summer when you drove me back from Nottingham," Skye said.

"Well it must be right if I've said it twice," I joked.

"I want what you two have got," Skye said. "You know Lesley's face lights up when she talks about you. And when we were waiting for your train to arrive she was just a bundle of excitement."

I knew what she meant. Skye wasn't the first person to have observed this.

"I can see how much you care about Lesley too. I want to find someone who'll feel the same way about me."

"You'll find someone, have no fear."

"Do you know anyone who might fit the bill?"

"Nobody who isn't already married I'm afraid."

"Would you help me find someone?"

"Of course. It might not happen overnight. But, if you don't find Mr. Right immediately there's still plenty of fun to be had along the way."

"Until then I could be to you what Lesley was to that other couple, couldn't I?"

"You'd have to ask Lesley but I don't see why not."

"I'll ask her later."

It normally took about ten minutes after cumming before I could get another erection. It had been twenty minutes now since the girls had brought me off and when Skye slid her hand down to my crotch my cock sprang to attention in milliseconds. I fucked her for around twenty minutes in various positions before cumming in her missionary style. It had been an athletic fuck and by the time we'd finished I was covered in sweat. Skye wrapped her legs around mine and wouldn't let me go until my erection had completely subsided. Then, when she did, we lay together for a while before I decided that it was time to get up.

"Why don't you find Lesley," I suggested. "I'll just clean myself up."

Skye left to join Lesley in the lounge while I had a quick shower. When I joined them I found Skye was fast asleep snuggled into Lesley.

"She's tired," Lesley said. "That or my conversation is terrible."

"Poor thing. It's no fun being dumped."

"She wants to be our regular threesome."

"I know. I'm not sure how regular it will be with each of us living in different cities but until she finds the right man I think she needs us."

"I agree," Lesley replied. "But we've got to get her out of these hippie clothes. She'll never find a decent guy dressed like that."

I laughed. Lesley was right of course.

Skye slept with us in our bed on Friday night but sleep was exactly what she had done. In the morning we left her to it and went for a run together. To be honest I wondered why she was so tired but when we got back from our run she was up and looking refreshed.

Lesley cooked a fry up when we got back and we had a lazy breakfast. As we ate, Lesley told Skye that she could be our regular threesome if she wanted and we'd help her find a man but she needed to re-think her wardrobe. Nobody wanted a hippie in the 1980s. Skye agreed.

When the doorbell sounded Lesley thought it was the postman and went down in her dressing gown to answer it. It was a while before she came back up but, when she did, she had Daniel with her.

"Look who I found," she said.

"Hi Daniel." I got up and shook his hand.

"I'm not interrupting am I? I just wondered if you fancied going out for a ride. But now I see you have company." Daniel said.

"This is our friend Skye," Lesley said touching Daniel's arm. "She's down from Sheffield Uni."

"Pleased to meet you," Daniel said shaking Skye's hand.

Without asking him if he wanted one Lesley poured Daniel a coffee and indicated that he should join us.

"We thought you were away this weekend."

"To be honest I was just looking for an excuse not to go to Kate's parents. I'm not exactly flavour of the month there"

We'd heard that Kate's parents hadn't been enamoured with her choice of husband. They felt the age gap was too big. Over time they'd mellowed as they saw how Daniel had treated her but it was still difficult.

"Let me cook you some breakfast," said Lesley. "It won't take a moment."

Daniel went through the motions of refusing but you could see he wanted to accept, so Lesley did him a small fry up while the three of us talked.

"What are you studying?" Daniel asked Skye.

"Psychology. It's my second year."

"I know it's a cliché but do you find yourself analysing the people you meet?"

"You can't help it, but in reality understanding people is a bit more complex than that. Most first impressions are just that."

"What do you want to do when you finish University?"

"Work with children with special needs."

"Does that require more training?"

"Yes, I'd need to do a Masters degree."

"Then would you work for the National Health Service?"

"Yes. Or local councils."

"Daniel, stop interrogating the poor girl and eat your breakfast," interrupted Lesley, putting a plate in front of him.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"He can't help it," Lesley explained to Skye. "Apparently the first time they met, Daniel asked Steven to tell him how he'd beat Daniel in a fight."

"That's your specialist subject isn't it," said Skye looking at me. "Judging from the scars that is."

Skye blushed as she realised that she would have needed to see me shirtless at least to have seen my scars.

"He told me he'd break one of my knee caps," Daniel said moving the conversation along. "But you didn't do that to either of the guys in France did you, so I'm beginning to wonder now."

"You didn't tell me you had a knife," I replied.

"Steven, why don't you go out with Daniel on your bike," Lesley suggested. "I can take Skye shopping and we can see about getting her into something that doesn't involve tie-die or cheesecloth."

"I don't want to ruin your week-end," Daniel added.

"It sounds like you'll be doing me a favour," I told him. "But can you give me an hour?"

"No problem."

"And you're coming out with us tonight!" Lesley instructed Daniel. "Is pizza ok?"

"Are you sure?"

"We'd like you to join us," said Skye.

"Pizza would be great, thanks."

Daniel left, saying he'd come back in an hour and the three of us sat around the kitchen table finishing our coffees.

"Well as far as I can tell that's not a normal landlord/tenant relationship you've got there," Skye said to Lesley grinning.

"My relationship with Daniel is none of your business," Lesley replied, clearly blushing.

"So does that mean he's off limits, 'cos he's quite dishy for an older guy."

"Actually it doesn't," said Lesley.

"So will you be pimping me out tonight then?" Skye asked with a grin on her face.

"Yes I will and you'd better get used to it if you want to be our permanent threesome."

"I'm just clarifying things."

It was funny to watch the two girls bantering. With Kate, Lesley was normally the cheeky one, but now the tables were turned.

"Seriously though Skye," Lesley continued. "Daniel and his wife are good friends. If anything happens tonight between you and Daniel, it's just a bit of fun, nothing more. You understand?"

"I understand. Don't worry I don't want to have his babies." Skye replied. "But is it ok to ask him what the two of you get up to?"

I thought I should interject before Skye pushed Lesley too far.

"If you haven't already figured it out Skye, Lesley and Daniel are very protective each other. If you get on the wrong side of one then you'll get on the wrong side of both of them."

Fortunately Skye took the hint. She got up and gave Lesley a hug.

"Thank you for doing this for me. I won't let you down," she told her. "But I should tell you, I don't have much money for clothes."

"Don't worry, we'll find you something for tonight, our treat."

Daniel and I rode out to Box Hill in Surrey and stopped at Ryka's café in the car park. It was a popular biker haunt especially on weekends. Once outside the city there was a definite chill in the air. I got us both a cup of tea and offered Daniel one of the cigars he'd bought me for my birthday.

"I'm not spoiling your fun tonight am I?" Daniel asked.

"No not at all."

"You know Lesley is trying to set me up with Skye. That's why we were so long downstairs when I first arrived. I wouldn't want you to get the wrong idea."

"I trust both of you, you know that."

"Thanks."

"As for Skye, well she's a nice girl. Just out of a relationship and looking for a bit of fun. We already played with her last night."

"How do you know her?"

I told Daniel the story about we'd met Skye and how Lesley had kept in touch.

"To be honest," I told Daniel, "tonight, I'd just like to be with Lesley. We spend so little time together as it is"

"Can't be easy being stuck up at University," he said.

"It could be worse. Mind you if this was a Wednesday night at Uni and Skye was around I might not feel so sharing," I joked.

"You know Kate wants to come up and see you."

"Well she's welcome any time."

"I'll let her know."

"Is Kate alright with anything happening between you and Skye tonight?"

"I haven't asked her."

"It might be worth just letting her know, I'm sure she won't mind but..."

"I'm such a dumbass. My cock is doing all the thinking for me today. Thanks."

Daniel and I rode back to London and stopped at the Harley Davidson dealership just off the King's Road on the way back. My hands were freezing by the time we got there and I made a mental note that if I was going to ride in winter then I needed to buy some thicker gloves. When we arrived at the shop there were a few other bikers browsing. Like us, they'd probably been out for the day and were on their way home now. Daniel seemed to know a few of them and there was much handshaking.

"I've bought you another customer," Daniel said to the owner of the shop, who he seemed to know well. "He's not ready yet but it's just a matter of time. You remember Lesley, my wife's friend?"

"Ah yes, Red hair," said the owner. "Those two are quite difficult to forget"

"Well Steven's her husband."

I shook hands with the owner, unsure of when he might have met Lesley. He asked me what I was currently riding and when I told him, he agreed that the BMW was a nice bike.

"You know there is a waiting list for Harleys," Daniel said.

Back in those days there was only one dealer for Harley Davidson in the UK. Fortunately it was within a mile or so of Daniel's house.

"How long is it?" I asked.

"About six months," said the owner. "It depends what they send us from America. Do you know what you want?"

I knew exactly what I wanted.

"A black FLH Electraglide, with side panniers, rack and a sissy bar. But I don't really want it until June next year."

"I can make sure there's one here ready for you then, if you like."

It took me an instant to decide.

"Yes, I would," I said.

"Great. Will you be part exchanging the BMW?"

"No, it was gifted to me and it also holds some special memories. Do you need a deposit?"

"That won't be necessary," said the owner. "You're a friend of Daniel's. Besides, a bike like that I can sell ten times over in any case."

The owner made a note of my name and I gave him Lesley's address and phone number. I hadn't intended to buy a Harley today but subconsciously I knew it was going to happen eventually. I hadn't even asked the price, I knew there was no discount on offer but I also knew I could afford it. How times had changed.

"Well done," said Daniel as we left the shop.

We got back to the apartment at around five thirty. The girls were there and both in bath robes.

"Where did you two get to?" Lesley asked.

"We went to Box Hill. Oh and on the way back your husband bought a Harley," Daniel announced.

"Do you mind?" I asked.

"Is there room for me on the back?" Lesley asked, putting her hands around my waist.

"Of course." I replied grabbing her buttocks and pulling her into me.

"Are you selling the BMW?"

"No. I can't."

"Good." Lesley said approvingly. "Then no, I don't mind," and she gave me a big kiss.

"Are they like this all the time?" Skye asked Daniel.

"Pretty much."

"We've just used your pool and hot tub by the way Daniel. I hope that's ok?" Lesley said, knowing it would be.

"Of course," Daniel replied.

"It was lovely, thank you," said Skye her bathrobe revealing more cleavage than it had five minutes ago.

"How was the rest of your day?" he asked.

"We went to Oxford Street," Skye explained to Daniel. "Lesley very kindly bought me an outfit for tonight."

"I look forward to seeing it," he said. "But I should probably go and get myself sorted now. What time are we going out?"

"Taxi's at seven," Lesley responded.

Daniel said his goodbyes and left. After he'd gone Skye went to shower and get herself ready.

"I suggested to Daniel that he should check with Kate before he did anything with Skye." I told Lesley. "He's gone to call her. Do you think she'll be ok?"

"Kate's fine," Lesley confirmed. "I spoke to her before she left. But she'll appreciate him calling."

"Hang on. You knew this was going to happen?"

"I knew it might," said Lesley with an impish grin on her face. "You guys think things like this just happen don't you? Do you think I'd let Daniel fuck Skye without checking with Kate first. She's my best friend for goodness sake!"

"I guess not."

"Now I'm going to get a shower. Will you be joining me?" she said leading me by the hand.

After we showered, Lesley let asked me choose what I wanted her to wear. She had quite a few clothes these days including some outfits I'd never seen before. As we were just going for a pizza I chose a pair of jeans and a tee shirt for her.

"I really want to wear stockings and suspenders for you," she said, unhappy with my choice.

"Why?"

"Because I know Daniel likes them and that's what I bought for Skye. I don't want her to feel overdressed."

I had another look and found a floral print corduroy dress from Laura Ashley. It came above the knee and risked showing Lesley's stocking tops but this time she approved then disappeared back into the bathroom to dry her hair. I put on a fresh pair of jeans and a Ralph Lauren shirt, squirted on some aftershave and was ready to go. I left Lesley to it and sat in the lounge waiting for everyone to join me.

First in was Skye and she looked transformed. She wore an above the knee skirt with a tight ribbed top that stretched itself over her breasts.

"Wow, you look great," I said and stood up to admire her.

"Do you think?" she said in that way that girls ask when they already know the answer.

Skye walked over to me and gave me a kiss. I couldn't help lifting her skirt up and feeling for the stockings and suspenders I knew she was wearing. Skye pushed herself into me when I did.

"Get your hands off her. She's not for you tonight," said Lesley as she walked into the room. "She looks good though, doesn't she?"

Skye giggled nervously as I let go of her and Lesley took her place in my arms. I lifted Lesley's skirt just as I'd done with Skye and felt her arse. Lesley pushed into me just as Skye had done and we kissed.

"You're not wearing any knickers," Skye proclaimed.

"I don't for Steven," Lesley replied.

Skye lifted her skirt up and took her own knickers off then stuffed them into her handbag.

"There," she said, "Now we're the same."

The taxi beeped its horn just as Daniel arrived and we all climbed into the back of the cab. Lesley had booked a table at an up market pizza restaurant in Knightsbridge and when we got there it was busy. It dawned on me that she must have made the reservation some days ago, or been very lucky with a cancellation.

The conversation flowed easily and I was surprised how articulate Skye was. I knew she was a nice person, but not only that, she was interesting too. Skye paid particular attention to Daniel and since the two of them were such good conversationalists, Lesley and I didn't need to fill in any awkward silences. From time to time Skye would touch Daniel's arm to emphasise a point and he would do the same with her. It looked like the two of them had gone to the same school of attraction.