Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conversation progressed like wildfire and before we knew it the pizzas had been demolished along with some tasty ice creams and three bottles of wine. Daniel wouldn't allow Lesley to pay despite her insistence that we could afford it. Afterwards we caught a taxi back to the apartment and when we got back Lesley opened the apartment door then turned to Daniel.

"Are you coming in?" she asked.

"I'm not sure if I'm invited," he replied.

Skye reached out for Daniel's hand and said, "I'd really like it if you did."

Lesley and I left the two of them on the doorstep and walked up the stairs. By time we got to the top they were kissing.

"Close the door you two, you're letting all the heat out," Lesley shouted down.

I poured a scotch for Daniel and I and a vodka and orange for the girls. Lesley turned on a small table lamp which dimly lit the lounge then she searched through the video collection for an appropriate porno movie which she played with the sound turned off. I put the Rolling Stones, Beggars Banquet into the cassette player and Lesley and I started slow dancing to one of my favourites 'Sympathy for the Devil'. It wasn't long before Daniel and Skye joined us and we slow danced side by side.

I reached over to Skye who was next to me and kissed her, fondling her arse at the same time while Daniel did the same to Lesley. Then the girls reached over and kissed each other while they let us guys run our hands over their bodies. I undid Lesley's dress and removed it while Daniel took Skye's skirt and top off. The two of them looked great embracing in their lingerie and Skye's tits looked fantastic. I just wanted to unhook her bra and play with them, but I knew that was Daniel's treat this evening.

When the girls finished kissing, Lesley steered me to one of the sofas and sat me down. She straddled my lap and I removed her bra as we kissed. I thought that Daniel and Skye would choose the other sofa but instead Skye instructed Daniel to sit next to me. She climbed onto him then let him undo her bra. His mouth went straight onto her nipples and she cupped her breasts for him as he played with them.

Lesley quickly undid my shirt then began to work on my jeans. Without getting off me she shuffled them down until they were around my ankles then she rubbed herself against my cock. I could feel that her pussy was already slippery. Seeing that I was hard, Skye reached over and massaged my cock then bent in to kiss me while Lesley reached around behind her and played with her tits, projecting them forward for Daniel to suck on. When Skye finished kissing me, Lesley couldn't wait any longer and sank herself down onto my cock then reached over and began to kiss Daniel. While they kissed Skye climbed off Daniel and quickly removed his trousers. Then she got back on him and when Lesley and Daniel finished kissing she enveloped his cock in her pussy.

The two girls played with each other as they rode their respective partners, while Daniel and I massaged their clitorises. Skye was very aroused and it wasn't long before she came. It took Lesley a bit longer but with hands from three different people teasing her she got there soon enough.

"Would you like to swap for a bit?" Skye suggested.

"Why not," Lesley replied, "just as long as you remember who's cumming in who tonight."

"I won't," she giggled. "I'm just being sociable."

The two girls swapped places and Skye climbed on top of me. Seeing how passionately Lesley began to kiss Daniel, Skye did the same. Her lips felt good but her pussy felt nicer as she gently ground herself onto me. I couldn't help playing with her tits but I think that Skye knew they were her greatest asset and she wasn't afraid to let guys enjoy them.

We fucked for a while but I didn't want to spoil things for Daniel. Realistically, at his age he wasn't going to get too many opportunities like this, however fit or wealthy he was. So I suggested that it was time to swap back. Skye got up from my lap and Lesley did the same to Daniel

"Would you mind if I took Daniel to the bedroom?" Skye asked looking at Lesley.

"You two go and enjoy yourselves," Lesley replied kissing Skye. "We'll see you tomorrow, have fun."

Skye offered Daniel her hand and led him out of the room. As they left, Daniel turned round and mouthed "Thank you" to Lesley.

"Would you like to fuck your wife now?" Lesley asked, offering me her hand. "I might not have Skye's tits but I've been told that I do have other features you might be interested in."

I picked Lesley up and lifted her over my shoulder in a fireman's lift. She squealed the house down as I carried her to the bedroom but I knew she loved it when I got physical with her. When we got to the bed she pulled me on top of her and we made love. I could tell that she wanted me to be a bit rough with her, so I pumped her hard missionary style to begin with then stood up and lifted her onto my cock and fucked her. A combination of my weight training and her running meant that I was strong enough and she was light enough to make it work and that night we added a new position to our repertoire.

In the morning Lesley and I got up and went for another run. Running with Lesley has always been one of life's pleasures. We ran at her pace but I could tell that it wasn't going to be too long before she could match me or even beat me. She'd already improved so much from her first attempts in Provence a few months ago, and the results of the running and the calisthenics were beginning to show in her figure.

When we got back, Skye and Daniel were clearly in the middle of something in the bedroom. Skye was encouraging Daniel, telling him how good he was. She really did have a talent for making guys feel good about their performance. She moaned in time with his rhythm until eventually she let out a small volley of screams as she came. It was a virtuoso performance that was followed by Daniel's own Moose-like grunt as presumably he emptied his load into Skye. Then we heard giggling.

Lesley put some eggs and bacon in a pan while I brewed up some coffee and the smell flushed the two lovebirds out of their nest.

"Good morning," said Lesley as she pushed the food around the pan to stop it from sticking. "I thought you two sounded as if you might be running short on energy."

Skye giggled.

"Daniel said he'd take me out on his bike this morning," she added.

"I thought we could stop at the Hard Rock for lunch," Daniel volunteered.

"Are you sure?" Lesley asked, questioning him.

"You'll have to pretend to be Lesley's cousin or something," he qualified.

"Don't worry," Skye said, "I know the score. I won't embarrass you."

"In that case, I'm in," Lesley replied.

Riding around London on a Sunday could be fun and after breakfast, once we'd assembled some gear for Skye, Daniel led us on a route that followed the river Thames from Battersea Bridge to Tower Bridge, taking in as many of the iconic bridges along the way as possible. After a short stop for a cup of tea we then turned round and came back via The Mall, Buckingham Palace, Constitution Hill and finally ended up at the Hard Rock Café near Hyde Park corner.

We parked our bikes up on the kerb outside, next to some other Harleys that I recognised. As had happened before we walked past the queue at the door and straight into the restaurant. The manager apologised that there weren't any spare tables just then but promised Daniel the next available one and we sat at the bar while we waited. A few of Daniel's riding buddies were inside including a well-known radio DJ. I knew most of them by now and if they didn't remember me then they tended to remember Lesley. Skye was passed off as Lesley's cousin and in her tight top from the previous night she got more than a few admiring looks from the guys, which were gratefully received by her.

"Thank you for bringing me here," Skye said when we'd been seated. "In fact, thank you all for a great weekend. I was a bit down in the dumps before I arrived, but I've had such a great weekend."

"You're welcome any time," said Daniel.

"Have we convinced you to wear something other than those hippie clothes 'though?" Lesley asked.

"You have but it may take a while to change out my wardrobe." Looking down at her own breasts she said, "I love my top though Lesley, thank you."

When the food came everyone went silent for a while as they tucked in. I had the burger as usual and by the end of the meal felt very full.

"Can we go back via Wimbledon," Lesley asked. "I want to show Steven where I'd like to live."

"I didn't know you'd been looking," I said.

"I couldn't help it. Kate and I have been a few times. I don't want to move until you've finished Uni. but I know the area I'd like to live in and I want to show you."

Daniel led us back to Wimbledon tennis courts then Lesley guided me from there. Basically it was the area between the tennis courts and the common. It was perfect. After we'd had a good mooch around we stopped by the common and got off our bikes.

"What do you think?" Lesley asked.

"I like it," I said. Turning to Daniel I asked, "But can we afford it?"

"With what you're getting from the German account, I'd say so. Some of the houses are a bit dated now. They might need modernising inside. If I were you I'd start looking in the spring."

"You can afford one of these?" Skye asked incredulously. "But you're only a year older than me."

"I know, crazy isn't it," was all I could say.

When we got back to the apartment, Kate's Range Rover was parked outside. We put the bikes in the garage then made our way over to the big house.

"Do you want me to come with you," Skye asked Lesley.

"Of course, don't worry. Kate knows all about you."

We found Kate in the kitchen. Lesley launched herself at Kate when she saw her and the two of them hugged.

"I've missed you," Lesley said.

"I missed you too," Kate replied.

Lesley let go of Kate so that Daniel could say hello to his wife and the two of them kissed then hugged.

"Have you had fun?" she whispered.

"I have. How are your parents?"

"They're fine. They told me to tell you you're welcome any time."

"They must be mellowing."

When Kate and Daniel had finished, Kate hugged me and we kissed.

"I hope you've been keeping this lot in order," she said.

"I've tried, but it's not easy," I replied.

"I hear you've bought a new bike."

"News travels fast," I said, then kissed Kate again.

Finally, it was Skye's turn. She looked nervous.

"You must be Skye," Kate said. "Have you had a good weekend?"

"Yes. Thank you."

Kate walked over to Skye and put her hands on Skye's hips. Then she kissed her on the lips. Skye wasn't expecting it but responded quickly and the two embraced passionately.

"Thank you for looking after my husband while I was away," Kate told her.

The five of us had a cup of tea which turned into a glass of wine and then another. Kate ordered some pizza in rather than cook and although we'd had pizza last night we all tucked in. The three girls were getting along like a house on fire as Daniel and I went outside to smoke a cigar.

"Thank you for setting me up with Skye," he said.

"You know that had everything to do with Lesley. She really cares for you both, you know."

"I know, but you could have kept her to yourself," he replied.

"She's surprised me this weekend. I thought she was a bit of a hippie slacker but there's more to her than I thought."

When we went back inside I could see that Lesley wanted us to spend some time alone.

"We should be going," I said. "Early start tomorrow."

"What about you Skye?" asked Kate. "Do you need to rush back tomorrow?"

"I was going to head back when Lesley went off to work."

Kate put her hand on Skye's knee.

"Why don't you stay with Daniel and me tonight," she said. "Then you don't have to leave when this lot get up in the morning. Lesley tells me you need to get some new clothes, so why don't we hit the shops tomorrow, my treat. We can have some lunch, get to know each other better then you can go back in the afternoon."

Skye looked at Lesley for her approval.

"Would you mind?" she asked.

"Not at all," said Lesley. "I was hoping to have Steven to myself tonight anyway."

"Thank you."

Lesley and I said our goodbyes to everyone then went back to the apartment and fucked. As usual Lesley made sure that our last fuck of the weekend was private and that her man was satisfied.

"I think that weekend worked out well," she said as we lay in bed afterwards. "Now we just need to find Skye a boyfriend."