Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You could hear the line at the other end click and go dead then Lesley replaced the receiver.

"Anna says you're a nice guy Magnus, she'd like to meet us one day and she hopes we have a good time." Then she added, "Steven, I think we owe Magnus a bit more explanation."

"Ok." I said as Magnus began to look confused.

"Nothing we told you when we met you last week is untrue," Lesley began, "but we may have given you the impression that we're impoverished when we're not. I do live in a friend's apartment but it's in Chelsea and Steven is a student but he also has a good job too. When he finishes university we are going to buy a house together, but I don't like living alone and so until then we just aren't able to meet people where I live."

"I understand. I did wonder last weekend."

"What gave us away?"

"Well you must have had a hundred pounds worth of Pineapple dance gear in your bag and back in Norway a diamond as big as the one in your engagement ring is called the crown jewels."

Lesley laughed and admitted it was a very nice ring then told Magnus the story of how I'd proposed to her. The conversation flowed and by the time we had finished our meal we'd started on the second bottle of wine.

"Why don't we take our glasses to the sofa," Lesley suggested.

We all got up and walked over to the lounge area.

"Magnus, come and sit next to me while Steven puts some music on for us."

Magnus and Lesley sat down and began to kiss while I looked through Magnus' minimalist record collection. They were all modern and he must have bought them since he'd been in London. I chose 'Love Over Gold" by Dire Straits then dimmed the lights and sat in the single chair.

Lesley and Magnus continued to kiss while I watched them. I could see that Magnus didn't want to take things too quickly so he let Lesley determine the pace. Lesley for her part seemed happy just to kiss and let Magnus' hands rove over body to start with.

Why don't you come and join us?" Lesley said to me indicating that I should it next to Magnus on the sofa. When I had she straddled the two of us.

"I've been waiting a long time for this," she said, taking turns to kiss each of us, "and I want you both to do whatever I ask tonight. Will you do that?"

Magnus readily agreed, which was hasty in my opinion, given that he had no idea what she might have wanted to do.

"Will you do this for me Steven?"

"Yes,"

"Whatever I ask?"

I had a pretty good idea where this was going but if it was what turned Lesley on then I was up for it. I could hardly refuse after all she'd done for me.

"Yes."

"Thank you

Lesley pulled down the top half of her jump suit to reveal her breasts.

"Why don't you both suck on them?" she said.

We took a nipple each and began to suck on her tits. Lesley took a head in each of her hands and drew us both on to her.

"Tease them," she said, "You know how I like it."

I put the nipple between my teeth and gently bit on it causing Lesley to moan. Once Magnus had figured what the trick was he joined in and she was in heaven. The sensation of having both nipples chewed was almost enough to make her cum on its own.

'Telegraph Road' was the first track on the album and fifteen minutes long. As it came to an end Lesley stood up.

"That's my favourite track," she said, "would you play it again?"

I got up and repositioned the stylus on the record. Lesley pulled Magnus up from the sofa and as the intro to the song started again she began to slow dance with him. When I re-joined them Lesley grabbed my arm and pulled me into her as well and the three of us danced together.

"A long time ago came a man on a track, Walking thirty miles with a sack on his back," Lesley sang softly, joining in with Mark Knopfler, then she kissed Magnus again.

I moved behind her and kissed the back of her neck while I massaged her nipples. She sighed into Magnus' mouth and began to undo his trousers. Magnus helped her to take them off then she relieved him of his top as well. When he was completely naked she turned around and began on me. We kissed and her tongue darted in and out of my mouth. Then suddenly she broke free and buried her head in my chest as Magnus reached around and began to feel her pussy through the thin covering of the lycra jumpsuit. Lesley pulled the jumpsuit down to give him better access and let him finger her while she kissed me again.

When we finished our kiss Lesley removed the rest of my clothes then stepped out of her jumpsuit and knelt on the floor in front of us. It was at this point that I got to see for the first time how well hung Magnus actually was. He wasn't quite hung like the proverbial horse, perhaps more like a well-proportioned donkey.

"Have you seen how big Magnus' cock is?" Lesley asked rhetorically. "I want you to hold it and feed him to me."

There were two ways I could have approached this. One was timidly which would have minimised everyone's enjoyment, the other was to embrace it wholeheartedly, quite literally in this case!

I took Magnus' cock in my hand, feeling its girth and muscularity as I did, then wanked it gently a couple of times before feeding him into Lesley's waiting mouth. Lesley just took the head while Magnus moved his cock into and out of her in a shallow fucking motion.

"Now it's your turn," Lesley said to Magnus. He had no qualms about feeding me to Lesley and he wanked my cock for me as she ran her tongue over it.

When Lesley had tasted us individually she had us stand closer together so that she could put both cocks in her mouth at the same time. She took a cock in each hand then looked up at us as she forced both of them into her mouth. It was difficult to get much more than both heads in so she used her mouth to wank the first few inches of our cocks and her hands to work the rest. It was compelling viewing as she stared up at us, her angelic face stuffed with cock.

If Lesley had carried on then I think that things might have ended prematurely for one or both us and recognising this she stopped and sat down on the sofa indicating to Magnus that he should join her. Magnus sat next to her as instructed.

"You can go down me, if you like," she said to me, making it sound like I had a choice.

I knelt down in front of Lesley and began to tongue her clit while she and Magnus made out. After a while she reached down for my hand and placed it on Magnus' cock. I knew what she wanted and I didn't want her to have to keep asking me to do things so after I'd tongued her clit for a bit longer I moved over to Magnus and began to work on him.

I'd never sucked a guy before and had only been sucked briefly by one guy previously, the tour guide in Reims. So I had no idea if I was doing it right. I thought back to my teenage years and those first early blowjobs from girls who didn't know what they were doing either and my enduring memory was how painful it could be if their teeth made contact. I also thought about Jane King and how good her blow jobs were. I decided that the key to success was doing two things. Using your tongue then making your mouth as much like a pussy as possible.

I got to work on Magnus' cock, using my tongue to begin with then my whole mouth. Lesley had been making out with him but when she saw me she stopped and let him kiss her neck. I looked up at Lesley and stared into her eyes. For a minute or so she was transfixed. She mouthed "I love you" to me, then got up and straddled his cock.

Magnus hadn't expected Lesley's manoeuvre and it took him by surprise. We hadn't had the talk about condoms and cumming and now, here he was with his cock in her.

"You can fuck me as many times as you want but you need to cum in me before Steven does," Lesley told Magnus. "Is that ok?"

"Yes of course," Magnus replied.

"Steven is going to fuck me afterwards."

I had a ringside seat to watch Lesley consuming Magnus' donkey cock. She moved up and down on him slowly and I used my tongue on the two of them as they fucked. Then, I moved up and rimmed Lesley's arse, like I'd seen Skye do to her. Lesley froze when I did and reached round to hold my head closer. I rimmed her a bit more then began to push my tongue in. Seeing that she was stationary now Magnus began to pump himself into her while Lesley splayed her cheeks with her hands and offered her arse to me.

The combination of my probing and Magnus' fucking led Lesley to her first orgasm and she bit hard into Magnus' shoulder when she came. It didn't stop him from pumping her and I kept on probing her arse until the orgasm had completely passed. Afterwards Lesley lay slumped against Magnus.

"I'm sorry about your shoulder," she said. "I hope Anna won't mind. That was so intense. Now I've gone all weak."

"You two stay there," I said. "I'll fix us a drink. What are you drinking Magnus?"

"Neat Vodka for me, there's some in the fridge."

"Me too," said Lesley.

I poured three shot glasses and handed them out. Lesley remained on top of Magnus, still straddling his cock as she took the glass from me.

"Down in one," said Magnus as he knocked the shot back.

"Down in one," said Lesley copying him, shortly followed by a splutter.

"Down in one," I said and knocked mine back. We wouldn't be driving anywhere tonight.

The shot had the effect of revitalising Lesley and she started to move up and down on Magnus again. He'd remained hard inside her pussy but I'd gone soft however and I was going to sit and watch, but Lesley had other ideas. She reached over and wanked me until I was hard again.

"There's some lubricant in my handbag," she said. "Can you get it for me?"

I found the tube of lubricant and brought it back for her. Lesley squeezed some into her hand and covered my cock in it. It felt good as she ran her hands over my now slippery shaft. She got up off Magnus and told him to lie on the floor. She covered his cock in lubricant too then applied some to her own vagina.

"I want to feel you both in my pussy," she said, kneeling over Magnus and lowering herself onto him.

I didn't question her, she'd obviously thought it through and wanted to do this and so I knelt behind her and, covering her anus with my thumb, I angled my cock as best I could to slip into her pussy alongside Magnus. It went in easily, the half a tube of lubricant probably helped but all the same I was surprised. Lesley still gasped though.

We gave her some time to get used to the sensation then both started to fuck her. She reached between her legs to feel our two cocks and played with their shafts for a while before turning her focus onto her own clitoris. She began to frig herself as we pumped her, slowly to begin with but it wasn't long before she was at full speed. I thumbed her anus at the same time, using some of the lubricant from her pussy to ease the digit's passage into her rectum. Pretty soon Lesley was orgasming again. She began to push herself back onto our cocks with real urgency telling us to fuck her harder and so we did. Magnus was going like a jackhammer into her so I eased off to make sure that we both didn't pop out.

"Fuck, that's good," muttered Lesley as Magnus gave her all he'd got.

"I'm going to cum," said Magnus, giving everyone as much notice as possible.

I pulled out of Lesley and gave the two of them some space. Lesley bent her back upwards and began to grind herself into Magnus. She placed her hands on his chest and used them as a lever to get more power into her thrusts.

"Cum inside me Magnus! I want your cum inside me now," she chanted.

Magnus continued to fuck her as hard as he could until eventually he came. His whole body shook as he exploded into her. Then he lay motionless, spent. Lesley kissed him then whispered to him that she wanted to roll over so that he was on top. Carefully they synchronised their roll until she was underneath him. They kissed for a while and then when he went soft in her he climbed off.

"I'll give you guys a moment and get cleaned up," Magnus said knowing when he was surplus to requirement.

I looked down at Lesley lying on the floor with cum oozing out of her. Scooping some up with my fingers I fed it to her. She took my fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean..

"Thank you for tonight, it means a lot to me," she said.

"I want you to enjoy yourself," I said.

"I made him cum in my pussy for you. Did I do well?"

"Yes you did."

"All I want to do is please you, you know" she said. "Be your little slut, just like I promised I'd be when we first met."

"You're that, but you're so much more," I told her.

"Try me while I'm fresh," she offered. "He filled me with a lot of cum. I want you feel it. Then, when you're ready, I want you to cum in me too."

I climbed on top of her and slipped in. I don't know if it was the lubricant or Magnus' cum but it felt as smooth as silk inside her and as I fucked her she told me how much she loved me.

"I'll always be your little slut," she said. "I just need to know that you'll always care for me and protect me."

"I'll always be there for you," I promise, "we're bound together, aren't we?"

"We are," she said smiling.

With one last spurt of effort I pounded myself into her then added my cum to Magnus'. Lesley lay back and savoured the feeling then we kissed some more.

Sensing that now would be the right time to make an entrance Magnus sat down on the sofa next to where we were lying on the floor. I climbed off and lay beside her. Her pussy was a mass of oozing cum and I couldn't help fingering her.

"Come down and join us," Lesley told Magnus.

Magnus lay the other side of Lesley and massaged her nipples while I fingered her pussy. I thought he might like to feel what she was like too, so after a while I moved my hand away. Almost immediately his hand went down to her pussy and he pushed a couple of fingers inside her. Lesley just lay there enjoying the attention.

"Thank you both for fucking me like that," she said. "I've never done it before."

"Me too," I said.

"And me," Magnus added.

"I'll let you both do that to me again some time," she giggled.

"I'm sure we'd both be happy to," I said, and Magnus agreed.

"Was it my imagination or do you cum a lot Magnus," she asked

"I do," he said. "I'm sorry it can get a bit messy."

"Don't apologise, I loved it and so did Steven."

"Not everyone feels the same way," he confessed. "The worst part is if somebody is giving you a blow job and they're not expecting it. I've had to apologise a couple of times."

Lesley giggled.

"Does Anna like it?"

"I guess she's got used to it," he laughed.

"Was Anna seeing someone tonight?" Lesley asked.

"Yes," said Magnus wistfully.

"Well I hope she has as much fun as I am."

Magnus didn't look so sure.

"Would you like to have a shower with me?" she asked him.

"I'd love to," he replied.

"You might have to help me get all this cum out of my pussy."

"I'm guessing you'll be staying the night?"

"If that's ok?"

"Of course, I thought you would. I've made up the spare bed."

"We were hoping you'd join us tonight," Lesley said, teasing his cock.

"I'd like that."

"Why don't you two get a shower then and I'll get our bag from the car," I suggested.

I put my clothes back on, Magnus gave me the key to the front door and I walked down to the car. It was a chilly night and the cold sobered me up a bit. By the time I got back with our bag Lesley and Magnus were just getting out of the shower.

"I'll just get a quick shower too," I said, "then I'll join you."

"Magnus, would you get some drinks while I quickly shower with Steven? We'll see you in the bedroom."

"No problem."

Lesley stood in front of me, still wet, and started to take my clothes off.

"You're my husband and showers are one of the things we do together, aren't they!"

When we emerged from the bathroom Magnus was sitting on the bed. The way his semi erect cock was draped over his leg emphasised its size. It looked like somebody had laid a dildo over him. Lesley climbed onto the bed next to him and I sat on the other side of her.

"I wasn't sure what you all wanted so I got three shots of vodka and three glasses of coke."

Unwisely, in my opinion, Lesley chose the Vodka and downed it in one, it sent a shiver down her but she seemed revitalised after she'd taken it. Magnus and I downed ours and then Lesley slid along the bed until she was lying flat on it.

"Steven's just going to watch us now, if that's alright?"

Lesley pulled Magnus down until he was flat on the bed too then straddled his face and sixty nine'd him. I watched Magnus tongue her pussy while she took his cock into her mouth and wanked its shaft. Reaching over I replaced her hand with mine then continued to wank Magnus as she pleasured him with her mouth. After a while Magnus began to fuck her mouth more vigorously. I let go of his shaft and watched as Lesley took all of him into her mouth. He used it as a substitute pussy thrusting himself all the way inside her.

Lesley let him fuck her mouth for as long as she could but when she began to gag she came up for air and changed position. Lying on her side she faced me while Magnus spooned her from behind. Lesley raised her leg so that I could see his cock pumping into her and I reached down to play with her clitoris. The nub was already hard and she responded to my touch. Magnus was playing with her nipples at the same time as he was fucking her and quickly she began to orgasm. I pushed my finger hard down onto her clit and she bucked her hips as her orgasm took hold.

"How would you like to see Magnus cum in me," she whispered when the orgasm had passed.

"Why don't you straddle my face and let him fuck you from behind."

I knew it would be exactly what Lesley wanted. I changed my position on the bed and she straddled my face letting me lick her pussy for just a moment before Magnus pushed himself into her. It was an impressive sight as his thick shaft moved in and out. I gripped it with my thumb and forefinger and applied a small amount of pressure as he fucked her. It had the desired effect.

"I'm going to cum again," Magnus warned.

"Keep going," said Lesley, "don't stop."

Once Magnus had received the all clear he grabbed her hips and went at it with gusto. I stuck my tongue out and made contact with his balls every time he thrust into her then waited for the inevitable to happen.

"Fuck," said Magnus as he emptied himself into her, "That feels good."

Once Magnus had finished cumming Lesley couldn't get him out of her quickly enough.

"Clean me out Steven," she implored.

Magnus pulled his still erect cock out of her but before Lesley could lower herself onto me a trickle of watery cum splashed onto my face. When her pussy did make contact with my lips I sucked out the more gloopy cum from her while she rubbed her clitoris against my chin. This and the excitement of the situation was enough to make her orgasm again.

When Lesley was sure I'd finished cleaning her up she lifted herself off me and turned around, then proceeded to lick the juices from my face.

"It's time for another shot, I think," she said.

Magnus went and refilled the glasses and once again Lesley downed hers in one.

"He's nice and hard isn't he?" she said looking at my cock and giggling. "Why don't you let Magnus and I take care of that for you?"

"Be my guest," I said and lay back on the bed.

Lesley straddled my chest while Magnus knelt between my legs. They both took it in turns to suck and wank me. I thought I could tell who was doing what but after a while I couldn't be sure. When somebody started playing with my balls as well I knew I was done for. I gave them warning that I was going to cum and Lesley made sure it was going in her mouth. Somebody wanked my shaft more vigorously and soon I felt myself begin to spurt.