Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lesley collected my cum in her mouth then turned round and fed it back to me. After she'd done this she kissed Magnus and let him taste the remnants.

"One more shot I think. Just to get rid of the taste of the cum," she giggled.

Magnus refilled our glasses for the last time. Lesley downed hers in one then got under the bedsheets and invited us to join her. Magnus and I snuggled up to her. He gently massaged her pussy while I massaged her nipples. Within a few minutes she was fast asleep. I'd meant to get her to drink a glass of water first, but it was too late now.

******************

When I woke up it was just Lesley and me in the bed. Lesley was fast asleep and I knew she wasn't going to be awake any time soon so I got up and looked for Magnus. He wasn't anywhere to be seen but I found a note on the front door that said, "Gone to get a newspaper".

I tiptoed back into the bedroom to fetch some clothes and had a quick shower. By the time I'd got dressed Magnus had returned and was reading the sports section of the Sunday Times in the living room.

"Do you want a coffee?" he offered.

"That would be great."

He got up and poured me a coffee from the percolator.

"I can't stand this instant stuff," he said. "Is Lesley ok?" he asked.

"Yes, but I can wake her up if you've got plans."

"No, you're fine. I'm glad of the company. Are you hungry?"

"No not especially. Listen, if you've got nothing on then why don't you join us for brunch or whatever they call it."

"I'd like that."

We sat and drank our coffees in the living room. I asked Magnus about his triathlon training and we swapped workout plans. He asked me about what it was like to box. I told him that I really enjoyed the artistry of it then he asked if I'd ever take it up competitively again. I told him it would be too difficult but that I had thought about starting to train again when I finished university and maybe sparring for people who did want to compete.

"I grew up not far from here," I told him. "Just a couple of miles down the road, but a world away from the theatres and concert halls of the Barbican. Boxing was a way of life when I was younger. My old man used to fight for money when he was my age. Unlicensed fights. Mum used to put him back together afterwards. He gave it up when me and my sister came along though."

"I notice you've got quite a big scar down one side. It looks quite recent."

"I got knifed in France this summer. It wrecked our plans for the holidays but Lesley looked after me when I got back to the UK. In my Mum's eyes Lesley can do no wrong now. She's the perfect daughter in law. She looked after me the way my mum looked after my Dad."

Magnus laughed.

"Did they get the guy who did it?"

"Yes, they did."

"Aaaagggghhhh," said Lesley as she stormed into the room in her dressing gown. "He always does this."

"Always does what?" asked Magnus.

"Tells half the story!"

"Were you eavesdropping on us?" I asked.

"Just a little bit and yes you should take up boxing again. It's part of what's made you what you are. You and your Dad, you're hard men and that's what me and your mum like about you. Surely I don't have to spell that out for you. There's no point in having muscles like yours unless you're prepared to use them. I don't want to be married to a pretty boy."

Lesley plonked herself in my lap then addressed Magnus.

"What Steven isn't telling you is that he was attacked by two men who were both carrying knives. He disarmed both of them but got stabbed in the process. Even though he'd been stabbed, and you can see from the scar how bad it was, Steven still beat the living crap out of them. By the time he'd finished they both needed to go to hospital. One of them couldn't speak for months afterwards because Steven had smashed his jaw into pieces."

"Lesley likes to make it sound very dramatic," I said.

"Tell me which bit isn't true, Steven." Then turning to Magnus she said, "At first the police thought he must have had accomplices to take them on like that. But the attacker that could still talk confessed and told them that was how it had happened."

"I haven't told you that," I said.

"Fuck," cursed Lesley. "Sophie told me not to say anything to you. But it's true isn't it?"

"We should talk about it another time," I said.

Magnus looked confused and Lesley looked like she wanted to change the subject immediately.

"Shall we go and get some food then?" I suggested.

"We could, but there was one thing I wanted Magnus to do for me before we left," Lesley said turning all lovey dovey.

"Just ask," he said.

"I want you to cum in my mouth. Ever since you told me about cumming in girls' mouths I've wanted to experience it."

"Why don't you take Magnus back to the bedroom then," I suggested. "Assuming he wants to go of course."

Lesley led Magnus back to the bedroom and after a bit of giggling it all went quiet. About five minutes later she burst out of the bedroom naked with a big smile on her face and sat back in my lap. She kissed me on the lips and when she opened her mouth a wave of cum and saliva flowed into mine. We split it between us and when we'd both swallowed Lesley came up for air.

"I wanted to show you how much there was," she told me.

"I'd have taken your word for it," I replied.

Lesley went off to have a shower and change while I brushed my teeth again. Then, just as we were ready to leave the phone rang. It was Anna again and so to give him some privacy we told Magnus we'd meet him at the car when he was done.

When Magnus saw the Porsche his eyes almost popped out.

"This is your car," he said incredulously.

"I don't own it," I said. "It's the car the company gives me to drive."

"When you said you had a job I thought you were a normal graduate trainee."

"Not much about Steven is normal," Lesley chipped in unhelpfully.

"You're in the back seat," I said to her.

Lesley climbed in the back and Magnus and I sat in the front.

"Er.. where are we going?" I said.

"There's only one place to go on a Sunday." Lesley told me.

"We'll have to queue."

"I bet you we don't."

We drove across town and parked up just off Park Lane then walked to the Hard Rock. I was going to join the back of the queue but Lesley kept walking up to the door. The doorman stopped us but the manager noticed through the glass and rushed out. He ushered us in then went back to have a word with the doorman

"Stephen, Lesley, it's good to see you again. No Daniel and Kate today?"

"They're in the Cotswolds this weekend."

"Of course, well the usual crowd are in if you want to say hello. Please take a seat in the bar and we'll get your table ready."

We said hello to the Harley crowd. Many, like us, had chosen to come by car today. As a result there were more wives and girlfriends than usual. Most of them were dressed very glamorously as if it was a competition, which I guess in a way it was. All of the women envied Lesley however, for one thing, and that was her youth.

Lesley looked at me smugly when we'd been seated at our table.

"You knew didn't you?" I said to her

"I don't know what you mean," she said giggling

"You knew they'd let us in."

"I might have, I did try to tell you they would."

"How did you know?"

"I might have come here with Daniel and Kate in the week,"

"Ok."

"And I might have asked Daniel if he could arrange it for you. And he did."

"Thank you. That's why I love you," I said.

"I love you too. But I don't think that's the actual reason why you love me. I told you what the actual reason was last night."

"You could be right."

"You two are turning out to be the strangest couple," Magnus interjected

"I'm sorry Magnus we're being rude. That group over there all ride motorbikes and that's how we know them. They get special treatment here and now because of Lesley it seems that I do too."

"They don't look like Hells Angels," Magnus replied.

"Don't worry they aren't."

"How was Anna?" Lesley asked changing the subject.

"She's fine, she just wanted to know that everything was ok. She asked me to give you her phone number just in case you might like to call her. I wrote it down," he said handing her a slip of paper.

"I'll call her this week, I promise. It's good for us girls to have a natter."

"She'd like that."

"I'm sorry we weren't completely straight with you to begin with but would you be interested in meeting us again. We won't have a place of our own until next year but if you'd like to invite us back again we'd love to see you."

"I've had a great time with both of you. Thank you for letting me join you. I'll definitely be looking forward to a next time."

"We might have a girlfriend who would like to join us. Would you be interested in a foursome?"

"Why not. Is she as pretty as you?"

"I hate to admit it but she's prettier."

We ate our burgers and as usual ended the meal full. I finally managed to pay for a meal in the Café and it felt good. We offered Magnus a lift back, but he refused, knowing that it was in the wrong direction for us. Outside the restaurant Lesley gave Magnus a big hug then, when she knew that nobody could hear her, she thanked him for giving her a great time.

"I can't believe how much you came in my mouth this morning," she said giggling.

I shook Magnus' hand and thanked him for his hospitality, telling him that I hoped we'd see him before Christmas. Then we left him and walked back to the car.

When we got back to the apartment we could see that Daniel and Kate were home. Lesley couldn't wait to go and see them and she dragged me across to the big house. Kate and Lesley squealed when they saw each other then they hugged, while Daniel and I greeted each other with a more reserved handshake.

"How did it go with Magnus the Man-Horse?" Kate asked getting straight down to business.

"It was very nice," Lesley said coyly. "Steven made it very special."

"Can you believe it?" Kate said to Daniel. "She gets to spend a night with Magnus the Man-Horse and all she'll tell me is that Steven made it very special."

"I think that's very romantic," said Daniel.

"I'll tell you all about it when the boys aren't around," Lesley promised.

"Are you going to invite him over here next time so I can see him?"

"That's not a good idea," I said.

"I agree," said Daniel.

"We did ask him if he might be interested in a foursome with a friend of ours at his place. He seemed keen," Lesley offered.

"Who's your friend?"

"You, you dollop!"

"Oh...Can I go Daniel?" Kate pleaded. "I did let you fuck Skye the other week."

"I don't mind as long as Steven is with you."

"Are you saying that you don't trust me to look after your wife, Daniel?" Lesley asked sarcastically.

"I trust the two of you completely but if things ever turned sour then Steven's the only one I trust to sort them out."

"Good point," Lesley conceded.

"Looks like you're coming too then," Kate said cheekily.

"I might not want to." I told her. "Then what are you going to do?"

Kate thumped me hard on the arm and Lesley sniggered.

"I suppose the two of you are too loved up to want to fuck a couple of fuddy duddies like us this evening."

"Actually, I'm feeling pretty horny at the moment," Lesley answered. "How about we meet you in the hot tub in a couple of hours' time."

"I suppose we could fit you in," said Kate. "What do you think Daniel?"

"I think you're treading on dangerous ground at the moment Kate."

"Oh and Kate," I said to her. "I'm afraid I'm not hung like Magnus the Man-Horse."

"It's alright Steven," she replied. "I can use my imagination!"

Later that night I lay next to Lesley in bed. She was already fast asleep, having made sure that, as usual, she'd been the last person I'd fucked before going back to university.

Earlier that evening I'd also fucked Kate. Unusually we'd opted for separate rooms from Lesley and Daniel but it was nice to spend time alone with her. Kate and I were closer to best mates than lovers but that didn't mean that we didn't care about each other. In fact Kate was one of only a limited number of people I really cared about.

Dressed, Kate looked good, but naked her body was stunning. She knew that I was turned on by it and she was happy to oblige me. Sometimes I'd look at her and think how did I get to fuck that? To be honest I was never quite sure what she saw in me, other than youth and perhaps someone she knew she could trust. Perhaps it went back to that first fuck we'd had over the back of Daniel's Aston Martin. It had, after all, been a turning point in both of their lives and a milestone for Kate in particular. Who knows if they would still have been together if it hadn't been for that meeting.

Sex with Kate was never as adventurous as it could be with some other women. We both lacked a bit of imagination on that front but that evening we'd fucked hard for a good half hour before I finally came. For us it was perfect. Kate was exhausted by the time we finished, having orgasmed multiple times in countless positions. She'd been well and truly used by me as workout tool but I knew that 'used' was exactly what she wanted.

Afterwards she tried to get me to tell her what had happened with Magnus, but I refused. I knew that she'd have more fun hearing it from Lesley and I didn't want to spoil it for Lesley either.

I was sure that Lesley would tell Daniel however. Those two were closer to lovers than they were to best friends. I could imagine Daniel fucking her, while Lesley told him all the things Magnus had done. Lesley would have teased him with how good it had felt until eventually Daniel would have cum in her. Then Lesley would have told Daniel how good he'd been too.

Lesley had replaced Ruth as Daniel's fascination and in many ways I could see the similarities between Lesley and Ruth. They were both sexually liberated, both adventurous, but apart from that, they were both dedicated to their husbands.

I was a lucky guy.