Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was beginning to run out of novel positions now. Fortunately Sally couldn't take much more and so she suggested an alternative.

"Why don't you finish off between my tits?" she said.

So I did.

Sally lay back and I broke open a small sachet of lubricant which I emptied between her breasts. Then I straddled her and lay my cock on her chest. She cupped her breasts around it and I began to fuck her. It felt fantastic but I didn't last long and when I came I squirted over Sally's face and chin. She didn't seem to mind. In fact she seemed to take it as a compliment.

I got some tissues and cleaned her up then we kissed again.

"I enjoyed that," I said.

"Me too."

"Come and give me a cuddle then."

Sally snuggled into me and I played with her pussy and breasts as we chatted. I told her how beautiful she was and about how good it felt inside her. Then I thanked her for letting me fuck her. And I meant it. It had been quite an experience.

When Sally and I eventually made our way back to the bar, Lesley was there with Mark, Heike and Aldo. Lesley got up and greeted me, putting her arms around my neck and kissing me, then she sat in my lap. She had a knack of being discreetly territorial.

"We were going to send a search party out for you two," said Heike, who was clearly drunk.

"So how did you get on?" I asked.

"The Heike/Aldo combination worked perfectly," she said. "I found a guy I wanted to fuck, Aldo took care of the wife and everyone went home happy."

"And so are you ready to turn in?" I asked.

"If you're quick you can fuck me before I fall asleep. But if I do then just carry on anyway," Heike giggled.

"Sally, Mark. Thank you for a lovely evening. Why don't you hang out with us tomorrow? It'd be nice to get out for a while. See some of the area."

"I'd love that," said Sally before Mark even had a chance to open his mouth.

"Great, see you for breakfast around 10.30."

"Aldo are you coming back with us?"

"The night is still young," said Aldo, "and so am I."

"Good luck then."

Aldo kissed the girls then gave me a man hug and we left him to it.

As we headed out of the Swinging Zone we met Stefan. He stood out because he was wearing a suit.

"My favourite people," said Stefan. "Have you enjoyed yourselves this evening?"

"We have Stefan, these are our friends Sally and Mark," said Heike introducing them.

Stefan greeted Sally and Mark cordially and asked whether they were enjoying themselves. Then he politely left them in no doubt that they were surplus to requirements as far as the conversation was concerned.

"Steven, could I have a word with you before you leave?" Stefan asked.

Mark and Sally excused themselves and Stefan took me to one side.

"I understand from Markus that Heike has changed her roommate. He is a bit concerned."

"Yes she did, but Heike is going to be staying with Lesley and me now. She called Markus to let her know earlier today."

"That's good news. Markus holds you in high regard," Stefan said. "Is there anything I can do to help? I know that Heike can be a bit lively sometimes."

"We've agreed that Heike won't leave the Swinging Zone without both me and Lesley but if your guys can look out for her while she's in here. And of course if they can check that she doesn't leave on her own or with anyone else that would be great."

"Of course. Everyone is safe in the Swinging Zone and I'll let security know. I'll also arrange extra linen for your room. If you like I can have Aldo moved and give you that room also."

"Thanks but no. Aldo is Heike's friend and although he's a bit immature, he's actually a nice guy."

"I understand. Thank you Mr. Carter," said Stefan, emphasising that he knew exactly who I was.

"What was all that about," asked Heike after Stefan had gone.

"He just wanted to know if we needed extra bathrobes and linen."

"That's a good idea," Heike replied naïvely.

Lesley rolled her eyes at me and chuckled.

******************

In the morning I rallied the troops and told them that we had a job to do.

"What's that," asked Lesley.

"We've got to convince Mark that Sally needs to be treated better during sex and that she's not there just to be traded for someone else's wife when they go swinging."

I told them all about what had happened the night before and Lesley agreed.

"He was actually quite a good fuck," she said. "But now you mention it, it was a bit roll on, roll off."

"If the guy turns out to be an arsehole then there's nothing we can do, but I think he's a good guy," I told them.

"I'm not sure I'm going to be much use to you here," said Aldo.

"You can tell him how empty your life is with all the shallow meaningless sex you have," said Heike and everyone laughed.

"But it's different for you Aldo. You're not looking for a long term relationship. Sally is. I'm just hoping that Mark is too."

We went down to breakfast fifteen minutes late. Sally and Mark were already seated and looking a bit lost. Everyone had an appetite and I was relieved to see that they served a cooked breakfast as well as a continental one. So I piled my plate high with bacon and scrambled egg.

"Are you going to eat all of that?" Lesley asked incredulously.

"I was planning to," I said.

Lesley stole a crispy rasher of bacon from my plate and stuffed it into her mouth, taunting me with it.

"How did you get on last night after we left?" Mark asked Aldo.

"Great," Aldo replied. Then he added, "But it was just shallow meaningless sex."

Lesley almost spat her bacon out while Heike snorted so loudly trying to suppress a laugh that people at the other tables looked round at us. Even I struggled to keep a straight face.

"What did I say?" asked Mark.

"It's just a silly 'in' joke," said Lesley giggling while Heike and Aldo were creased up in hysterics.

After breakfast we took a drive out into the countryside. Heike, Lesley and I in one car and Aldo, Mark and Sally in the other. We stopped at some waterfalls and I took some fun shots of the three girls enjoying themselves. Then everyone took turns to take photos of different couple combinations. We'd used up a lot of film by the end.

Afterwards we had coffee and cake at a restaurant. Once the cake had been demolished I asked Mark if he fancied a cigarette and we went outside to smoke. Aldo got up to go as well but Heike kicked him under the table and he sat down again.

Mark lit up a cigarette and I lit up a cigar.

"Fancy," Mark said nodding at the cigar.

"A friend bought them for me. I can't let them go to waste."

"Thanks for last night by the way. Sally said she really enjoyed herself and I did too."

"Sally's a lovely girl, you're a lucky guy."

"I just wish she was a bit more like Lesley and Heike."

"Would you mind if I give you some advice. I've been trying to think of a way to say this that isn't so direct, but I can't. You might not like what I've got to say. So tell me if you're not interested."

Mark stiffened but took a deep draw on his cigarette.

"Ok."

"Sally is a really nice person. She could be everything you want her to be. And she really wants to be that person for you. The trouble is she has no self-confidence. She had none when she met you and you've done nothing to change that.

"That's pretty direct," he said

"I told you it would be. She desperately wants to enjoy swinging with you, but she hates being traded at swinging clubs just so you can fuck someone else's wife. And when the two of you are together she wants to be loved. She doesn't want you to just fuck her then roll off, put your trousers back on and go for a beer. Which is what you did to my wife last night by the way!"

"Shit," said Mark. "I didn't mean to offend Lesley."

"Now the good news."

"There's good news?"

"Sally loves you. Despite what I've just told you, she'd marry you tomorrow if you asked her."

Mark sat there in silence taking it in.

"I guess I've never really known any different," he said. "I grew up in Tilbury. I never knew my Dad. It was just me and my mum. I used to have a lot of 'Uncles' in those days. They'd come after work, or when the pubs shut. The thoughtful ones would bring me a lolly. Then they'd disappear into the bedroom, fuck my mum and when they'd finished they'd leave. None of them ever stayed long."

"I'm sorry."

I was fourteen when she died, so they put me in a home, which was basically a school for thieves, junkies and prostitutes. Nobody cared about us. The girls there used to let you fuck them in return for a few cigarettes. A blow job was even cheaper."

His eyes were welling up a bit.

"I knew this wasn't what sex was meant to be like, but it was all I knew. To be honest, I thought that was all behind me. It was so long ago now. Until you told me I hadn't given it a second thought."

"But you got out of that life," I said.

"I got a job in the docks. I had a good boss and he sent me to night school. I found out I was good at maths and I got a job as a computer programmer. It's big business now and companies pay loads for good ones. So I got lucky and here I am today."

"What about Sally?"

"I met her at Brands Hatch, at the bike races, she was a grid girl. A mate dared me to ask her out and I was surprised when she said yes. I thought she was too good for me. I knew she lacked confidence but I never stopped to think that I was the cunt that was causing it."

I didn't say anything.

"What should I do?" he asked.

"It depends I guess."

"On what?"

"If you just want a shag, then I'd cut her loose and find someone more confident. You'll never be satisfied with her and you'll probably fuck her life up in the process. If you see a future together, I've already told you, treat her properly. And if you want to carry on swinging then change the way you treat the women you swing with."

"I guess I did ask for your opinion."

"I'm sorry. I couldn't think of another way to put it. You seem like a good guy to me. I genuinely don't think you mean to be like this."

"I don't, honestly."

"She's a lovely girl, Sally. I think you'd make a great couple. You just need to treat her better."

Mark sat there a bit stunned. He'd only come out for a cigarette.

"Look," I said. "The best sex I have is with my wife. It adds a level of excitement to our relationship when we play with other people but at the end of the day she's the one that I'll be waking up next to and she's the one I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with. If you don't feel the same about Sally then you're probably with the wrong girl."

For someone who'd just been told by a virtual stranger that he treated his girlfriend poorly, Mark took it quite well and when we re-joined the others he tried to put a brave face on it. It was obvious to everyone except Sally what had just happened. When we got back to the hotel Lesley invited Mark and Sally to join us for the dinner and although Mark was hesitant, Sally accepted instantly.

When we got back to our room we found that housekeeping had made good on the linen for the three of us, but not only that, when we went into the suite's bedroom we saw that they'd turned the double bed into a triple bed by adding another mattress. It was now big enough to hold a party on.

The great thing about a beach party theme is that the costumes are fairly simple. The only thing you have to worry about is what you wear on your feet. Lesley had bought a new black micro bikini with a matching, almost see-through, Kaftan. As usual she looked stunning. Heike wore something very similar but in shocking pink. Both girls wore high heels. Aldo and I wore Speedos and espadrilles and both of us had a short sleeved shirt just in case everyone else wore one for dinner. Aldo looked like a swimwear model, which it turns out he had been, and even though I thought I looked pretty good I knew when I was outclassed.

We met Sally and Mark in the hotel bar and they both looked happy, which I took to be a good sign. Sally looked good in her bikini, her breasts only just held in place by the triangle top bra she was wearing. I couldn't help but think of how I'd wanked myself off between them the night before. When the dinner gong sounded we all went in and found a seat. There must have been around seventy five couples, all seated at tables of twelve.

Most of the girls wore bikinis. A few less confident in their figures wore one piece costumes. With the guys there was more variety. Some wore speedos, some wore board shorts. One group of couples who were obviously all together wore Edwardian bathing costumes. Full marks for originality I guess. I was glad I'd brought the shirt as most guys did the same for the meal.

When the meal was over the staff put more wine on the tables and then left the room. A man appeared with a microphone and the lights went dim.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," he said. "The waiting staff have left the room. Are you ready for the cabaret?"

Everybody cheered and then music started to play. A troupe of dancers came on, five male and five female, all young and attractive. Oddly enough they were also dressed as Edwardian bathers or at least that's how they started. By the end of their set they were all naked. Lesley pulled her chair up against mine and rested against me. I held onto her and noticed that Sally did the same thing to Mark.

Next up was a comedian. A German comedian doing a routine in English to a group of people from all over Europe was bold, but the crowd were behind him and he managed to pull it off. He actually got a big cheer from the room when he finished.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," said the compere. "We now have a treat for you. From the cellars of Berlin please welcome Ivan and Sasha."

I'd never seen a live sex show before and neither had Lesley. The extended version of Donna Summer's "I feel love," began to play and Sasha walked on stage in a bikini leading Ivan behind her on a diamante dog lead. Sasha and Ivan looked like carbon copies of Dolph Lundgren and Brigitte Nielsen, both tall blonde and muscular.

Sasha led Ivan into the crowd and the girls went wild. She chose one girl and Ivan sat in her lap. They kissed and then Ivan stood up and simulated fucking her face. His chosen victim was not at all embarrassed and was only too happy to join in. When he'd finished she pulled his cock from the tiny briefs, licked it then placed it back again. The crowd cheered.

Ivan then resumed his position on the dog lead behind Sasha while Sasha chose a guy in the audience to undress her. She straddled her victim and let him to remove her bra then made him suck her tits. When she got up she bent over and touched her toes inviting him to pull down her panties and once he'd done this she pressed his hand against her pussy.

Lesley was getting very turned on by the show and she moved from her chair to sit in my lap. She motioned for Sally and Mark to sit next to us and they shuffled across to the adjacent chair, Sally copying Lesley and sitting in Mark's lap. Lesley continued to watch the show transfixed as she stroked Sally's thigh.

After a bit more parading Sasha and Ivan went back to the dance area and Sasha knelt in front of Ivan pulling his briefs down around his ankles. I've heard it said that most guys can't get an erection on stage. I don't know how true it is but it certainly wasn't the case with Ivan. His cock was soft when it went into Sasha's mouth but she brought it to life. Then, when Ivan was hard, Sasha pulled an empty chair onto the stage, sat him down then, straddling him, she sank herself onto his cock.

Lesley reached over to Sally and without warning kissed her on the mouth. Sally hadn't expected this and didn't know how to react. She looked at Mark for reassurance and he smiled at her encouragingly. So Sally returned the kiss and having got past the initial awkwardness the two girls made out while perched on our laps.

After fucking on the chair for a while Ivan stood up and carried Sasha into the audience with her still impaled on him. He chose a table and asked its occupants to clear a space for them then he lowered Sasha onto the table. Sasha lay back and let the diners' hands rove over her body while Ivan continued to fuck her.

Lesley and Sally continued to kiss so I got up, eased Lesley out of my lap then motioned Sally to sit on the vacant chair. Once she did Lesley straddled her and the two carried on kissing while the crowd watched the show. I didn't want to interfere and I was hoping that Mark would stay out of it too. He seemed to be on the same page.

For the finale, Ivan and Sasha picked two willing girls from the audience to accompany them on stage. Ivan stood facing the audience with a girl either side of him while Sasha knelt in front him and sucked him off. When Ivan was near to cumming Sasha stopped and tilted her head back so that she could almost see the audience. Then the two invited girls wanked Ivan until he came over her. The crowd went wild. Ivan licked the cum from Sasha's face then the two kissed, took a bow and left.

When the show ended people began to leave the dining room and head for the Swinging Zone. Lesley and Sally broke their kiss and Lesley got up from Sally's lap.

"That was nice," said Lesley. "I've wanted to kiss you since we met."

"I've never done that before," said Sally, "but it's made me all weak at the knees."

"Are you joining us in the Swinging Zone," I asked.

"Thanks," said Mark but not tonight. "We just came down for dinner. We're going to spend some quality time together this evening."

"Mark has asked me to move in with him," Sally said squeezing his hand. She was obviously excited at the propect.

"I can hear wedding bells," said Lesley.

"Well, one step at a time but we're heading in the right direction," said Mark.

"We'll catch up tomorrow then. What room are you in?" I asked.

"212"

"Great."

Heike and Aldo were ready to move and so we headed out of the dining room. We made a detour to the hotel bar and asked them to send a bottle of champagne to room 212 with our compliments then made our way to the Swinging Zone.

"What do you fancy doing tonight?" I asked as we stood at the bar.

"Well," said Lesley, "what I'd like to do is see if the Aldo magic really does work. I want to pick a guy and then let Aldo seduce his wife into having sex with us.

"It would be a pleasure to show you," said Aldo. "All you have to do is pick a couple."

"Do you mind?" Lesley asked me.

"No," I said, "I want you to enjoy yourself."

"Thank you," she said and kissed me.

"Well it looks like you're stuck with me then," I said to Heike.

Heike came and sat in my lap.

"You'll do," she said.

"Ok then. Does everyone remember the rules?"

"Yes Dad," came the chorus of replies.

Lesley left for the nightclub with Aldo while Heike and I went off to look in the play areas. We tried the dungeon first but there wasn't really much going on there. Next we tried the exhibitionist room which was definitely busier. In one corner a couple were making out in front of an audience while in another a girl was in a cage pretending to be a tiger. I didn't really understand that one. Heike was intrigued by a box which had circular holes cut out of it. Someone stood in the box and people put their hands in to grope them. The person in the box couldn't see who was groping them and the people outside couldn't see who they were groping.

When people knew there was someone in the box it became quite popular. Heike waited her turn to put her hand into one of the holes and when she did she felt around then invited me to choose another hole. I chose one at waist height and felt a woman's body inside. When I touched her midriff she ran her hand down my arm caressing me. Shamelessly I chose another hole at breast height and played with her nipples although for most of the time there were more hands than there were nipples.