Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, the girl inside decided that she'd had enough. I saw her walk out of the back of the box looking flushed. She was quite attractive and her partner, who had also been groping her, kissed her passionately before they walked off. The box lay empty for a while and the gropers dispersed.

"Come on, let's both go inside," said Heike grabbing my hand and leading me to the rear of the box.

The box was a generous size for one person. It was cosy for two but you could still move around in it. We got in and closed the door then waited for something to happen. Nothing did for a while, so we kissed while we waited. Heike was a good kisser and enthusiastic too, so I'm not sure how long it was before a hand appeared but when it did you had no idea it was coming so it came as a shock.

The first hand was at breast height and it showed a weakness in our planning as Heike still had her bikini on. I reached round and unbuttoned the clasp to let the hand grope at her breasts then the two of us shuffled our bottoms off. I think I heard someone say in German that there were two people in the box then other hands appeared.

Our mouths kept in contact as more hands began to feel us. I felt a dainty hand slip around my cock and start to wank me then a less dainty hand join it and play with my balls. Another was teasing my nipples.

Heike repositioned herself with her legs wider apart in order that fingers could penetrate her and she shuddered as she felt her holes being violated. The fingering became more frantic and it wasn't long before she came.

"Let's get out of here," she whispered. "I need more."

We stepped out of the box not bothering to put our clothes back on then wandered around the rest of the room. Heike was intrigued by the peep show boxes so we went inside. The boxes were like small cubicles that looked out onto a bigger space where couples played. They were like the peep shows in Amsterdam where guys could go and wank in a cubicle while watching a couple have sex.

We arrived just as a foursome were starting to play. Heike and I kissed then Heike pushed herself against the Perspex window and let me fondle her from behind while she watched. One of the girls on the other side of the perspex noticed her and walked up to the window.

"Why don't you come and join us?" she asked. "You can be our plaything. Your boyfriend can watch."

I could see that Heike really wanted to join them. This was the type of sex she'd come away for.

"Come with me?" she asked.

We walked to the back of the peep show room and let ourselves in.

"I'm sorry," said the girl who had invited Heike to join them, in a rather rude voice, "but we invited you, not him."

Don't worry he's only going to watch," Heike said. "Is that alright?"

"I suppose so," said Rude girl petulantly. "But that's all he does. Ok?"

"This is Steven. He's accompanying me this weekend because my husband can't be here," Heike said, looking first at me then back at Rude girl. "I'll be your plaything and you can do anything you want to me within reason. But please don't mark me or bruise me and please wear a condom when you fuck me."

Rude girl stared at Heike without acknowledging her request. So Heike continued;

"If I say 'Help' then I want you to stop. If I have to say 'Help' twice then Steven will make you stop and he will probably hurt you doing it. Steven won't care if you're a boy or a girl. If you look at him closely then you'll see that he's no stranger to violence."

Heike continued to look into Rude girl's eyes until she could see submission in them. The two couples were probably late twenties and very good looking but they learned an important lesson that evening. Just because you have youth and beauty doesn't mean you hold all the cards.

"So how would you like to start?" asked Heike.

"Why don't you put these cuffs on," said the other girl in a nice gentle voice. "If you like that is."

"I would," Heike replied.

Heike knelt in front of Nice girl while her boyfriend took Heike's arms and strapped the soft leather cuffs to her wrists. He then clipped the cuffs together so that her arms were tied behind her back. Nice girl began to kiss Heike, feeling her pussy as she did, and Heike responded returning the kiss.

Nice girl lay back on the mattress and the boyfriend pushed Heike's head down onto her pussy. With her hands behind her back Heike couldn't balance easily and had no choice but to plant her face between Nice girl's legs and get to work. The boyfriend squeezed some lubricant onto his hand and then began to insert his fingers into Heike's. He did it gradually, considerately, not wanting to hurt her and Heike responded opening her legs wider for him.

After a while the boyfriend pulled Heike back up and offered her to Rude girl. Rude girl lay back and accepted Heike's face on her.

"Lick it out bitch," she said cruelly then pulled Heike down by her hair and kept her there.

Nice girl got up and kissed her boyfriend who was still fingering Heike. She then started to stroke Heike's body and play with her nipples. She whispered something into her boyfriend's ear and he began to handfuck Heike with four fingers, almost fisting her. Without warning fluid spilled out of Heike's pussy as she orgasmed. Nice girl told her boyfriend to keep hand fucking her until she begged for mercy. Heike lasted quite a while before she couldn't take any more the begged him to stop.

"What did you say bitch?" Rude girl asked.

"Please no more," Heike replied.

"I think it's time you got fucked then."

"Nice girl's boyfriend pulled Heike up by the hair, undid her wrists then offered her to Rude girl's boyfriend. Rude girl's boyfriend hadn't done anything so far but he accepted Heike's mouth around his cock as Heike was pushed down onto all fours.

Nice girl's boyfriend rolled out a condom and sank himself into Heike from behind. Heike looked stunning spit roasted and you could see she was enjoying the experience. The guys freed from having to worry about how satisfied Heike found the whole experience fucked her for all they were worth. First to cum was Rude girl's boyfriend who shot his load into Heike's mouth then Nice girl's boyfriend followed soon after from behind.

When the guys had gone soft they pulled out and let Heike lie down.

"Can we go now?" said Rude girl gathering her stuff together.

Nice girl whispered something to her boyfriend, he smiled and agreed.

"Would Steven like to fuck me?" Nice girl asked.

"I'm sure he would," said Heike.

"But I want to go now," said Rude girl.

Nice girl turned to Rude girl and gave her a withering look.

"Look Annie, we can all see that you don't want to be fucked and that's fine but don't spoil it for everyone else. Ok?"

Annie looked hurt and got up to leave taking her boyfriend with her.

"Do you want to stay?" Nice girl asked her boyfriend.

"No. You have fun. I'll see you in the bar," he said, kissing her.

"I'm sorry. We should never have agreed to come with them. Annie is spoiling it for everyone," said Nice girl when they had all gone. Then she added, "My name is Petra. Does Steven speak by the way?"

"Oh yes," I said. "It's just that Heike was building me up to be a bit of a hard man so I thought I should keep quiet."

"So you're not really a bodyguard with a history of violence."

"I'm here to look after Heike and make sure she enjoys herself."

"That didn't really answer my question."

"I know."

"So," said Petra, kneeling in front of me and placing the cuffs on her own wrists. "If you thought I was a threat to Heike, then you might have to restrain me."

"I might," I said, taking her arms and tightening the straps on the cuffs.

"And while I was restrained the two of you could do pretty much anything you wanted to me. Couldn't you?"

"I guess we could," I told her, putting her arms behind her back and clipping the cuffs together.

"So I'm pretty much fucked now aren't I?" she teased.

"I guess you are."

Heike lay back and opened her legs. I pushed Petra's face down onto Heike's pussy then rolled on a condom.

******************

Things got off to a slow start on Sunday, mainly due to the fun that had been had the night before. Lesley had experienced the Aldo effect and, having chosen the most attractive man she could find in the nightclub, she and Aldo had bedded the guy and his wife.

The experience with Sally in the dining room had left Lesley's bisexual side unfulfilled however and so when we got back to the bedroom Heike had been called upon to satisfy her. Heike was only too pleased to help out with this and the two made love while I watched.

I'd wanted to fuck Lesley myself but after the best part of a bottle of Champagne she promptly fell asleep. Heike noticed my erection and suggested that we left Lesley to her slumber. So we went into the suite's living room and fucked on the sofa. Afterwards she curled up in my arms and we chatted for a while. I'd never really done this with Heike before. It felt like we were friends.

I don't know when Aldo returned but by morning he was back in his room. He joined us on our big triple bed and the four of us just lay there snoozing and chatting.

"Do you know," said Heike, teasing Lesley. "Your husband desperately wanted to fuck you last night but you fell asleep."

Lesley was mortified. She prided herself on taking care of my needs and in her eyes she'd let me down.

"I'm so sorry darling, I didn't realise" Lesley told me shamefacedly. "Did Heike look after you?"

"Of course," Heike piped up. "Anything for my bodyguard."

"I'll make it up to you, I promise," Lesley said.

"No worries." I replied.

We called Sally and Mark and asked them if they wanted to get out of the hotel for a while then the six of us went for a drive to Titisee town and had a short walk near the lake. On a Sunday everything was pretty much shut except for the restaurants and coffee houses but since we'd missed breakfast we stopped for lunch. Lesley was very attentive, trying to atone in her own mind for what she saw as a dereliction of her duties. Her falling asleep wasn't a big deal at all but it was still heartening to see how much she cared about wanting to please me.

Sally managed to separate me from the group and thanked me for talking to Mark.

"I hope that it helped." I said.

"It did," she replied. "He told me that he didn't want to spoil our chance of happiness together. He even offered to give up swinging."

"What did you say?"

"I told him I didn't want to, but I wanted us to be more selective about the people we meet."

"That sounds fair. He's a lucky guy to have found you, don't you forget that."

"When we get back to England, would you like to meet up with us again?" Sally asked.

"I think we'd both love to. You'll have to talk to Lesley, she arranges our life and I'm afraid we won't have a house we can invite you to until the summer."

"That's ok, you can come to us. Once I've put the female touch on Mark's place that is." Sally said with a big grin on her face. "I also wondered whether we could join you again tonight. Lesley got me quite turned on yesterday and, well, I've never been with a girl before."

"Sure. You got Lesley pretty turned on too."

Sally smiled.

"Where did you get your scar? You said you'd tell me."

"I got stabbed back in the summer. In France."

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't be. I'm fine and it's a great conversation starter. In a weird way it brought Lesley and I closer together. I'm not sure we'd be married now if it hadn't have happened. I mean we'd have got married but probably not as quickly as we did."

"What do you do Steven?"

"That's a bit complicated, let's save it for when we're back in England."

"A man of mystery."

"Not really. Just someone who doesn't like talking about himself."

"Ok."

We re-joined the rest of the group and a little later Lesley and Sally were swapping phone numbers. If he could hold onto her I think Mark had picked himself a winner there.

That evening, the girls spent a long time getting ready. Dressing for the Great Gatsby took more effort than the beach party had apparently. Lesley and Heike wore 1920's style flapper dresses as did virtually every other girl in the place. The guys wore suits or tuxedos, it all looked very elegant.

I'd convinced Heike and Aldo that for our last night we should have a sixsome with Mark and Sally in our suite. Aldo agreed on the condition that he could fuck Sally and I couldn't see that being a problem and Heike agreed as long as we could dance in the nightclub first.

We met Sally and Mark in the bar, had a few drinks then went into the dining room. The meal was great and the cabaret was very similar to the night before. The dance troupe came out and did a Charleston routine then the Comedian came out and did a different set to the night before. Finally Sasha and Ivan returned. This time they were also in 1920s clothing and performed a set which involved a striptease then sex. It was amazing the way that Ivan could seemingly get hard but also cum on demand.

I had thought that Lesley and Sally might have another go at it and I think that Sally may have been hoping the same but Lesley focussed her attention on me while we watched the stage show, sitting in my lap and being very attentive.

After dinner we went into the Swinging Zone and got a drink from the bar then we hit the nightclub. The girls all danced and you could see that Lesley and Sally were beginning their courtship again. Seeing what was happening Heike grabbed Aldo and told me that the two of them were off to see what else was going on. It was ten thirty already, so we agreed we'd see them in the bar at eleven and go up to the suite together.

When eleven came, Heike and Aldo didn't show up. We waited ten minutes but there was no sign of them. We went and had a look in the nightclub but there was no sign of them there either. I was beginning to get a bit worried by this stage. Lesley and I checked two of the playrooms while Sally and Mark checked the others but still no joy.

As the four of us regrouped in the corridor I saw Stefan and told him I couldn't find Heike and Aldo. Stefan spoke to the guards on the door and there was a lengthy conversation between them.

"One of the guards said they may have left with another couple." Stefan relayed to us. "He said that the couple they were with told him they were taking them back to their room because they'd drunk too much."

"We need to check the room," I said.

Stefan called a security guard from the office. The guy was big and looked very menacing. The six of us went up to the suite but when we unlocked the door and walked in it was empty.

Then it occurred to me that they could be in Aldo's room.

I didn't have a key to Aldo's room so I listened at the door and I could definitely hear movement inside. So I knocked.

"Heike, Aldo are you in there?" I shouted.

"We're a little bit busy," came the reply from a female voice I didn't recognise.

"I need to speak to Heike and Aldo," I said.

A male voice answered this time.

"I'm afraid you can't, we're busy, now fuck off,"

Stefan nodded to the security guard who barged the door open as if the frame had been made of balsa wood. His momentum carried him into the room and I rushed in behind him.

Heike lay naked on the bed while another naked woman straddled her face. Her partner was also naked and stood in front of them taking photos with a Polaroid camera. Meanwhile poor Aldo was tied to a chair with cable ties.

The woman got off Heike and ran to her husband's side. I could see the fear in her eyes. The husband picked up a heavy marble ashtray and tried to look menacing but it's never easy when you've got no clothes on. What he intended to do with the ashtray against so many opponents I'm not really sure.

Heike didn't move, she was breathing but she just lay there like a zombie. I looked back at Aldo and realised he had the same blank expression on his face. Lesley went straight to Heike and hugged her but Heike just lay there limply and so Lesley pulled a sheet over her body to cover her modesty.

Stefan spoke into a microphone on his lapel and asked for two more security guards to come to the room then he asked Sally and Mark to step outside the room and wait for the guards.

"My name is Stefan I am the organiser of the event," he said to the naked couple in a calm voice. "This is Steven. Steven is responsible for the lady lying on the bed, who it appears has been drugged. Oh and this is Klaus. Klaus is one of my security team. He is ex GSG 9 by the way and so I wouldn't recommend threatening him with that ash tray. Klaus is going to check your wristbands then I'd like you to put your clothes on and come down to the office with me."

"And what if we don't want to."

"I'm not offering you a choice," was all Stefan said.

Klaus looked at their wristbands and told Stefan the numbers then handed the couple their clothes.

"515 and 516." Stefan relayed into his microphone and waited for a response in his earpiece. When it came he said, "Thank you. Please search their room. Open the safe and bring me their wallets, IDs plus anything else you find.

"You can't do that," said the woman looking very worried now.

"Please, put your clothes on," Stefan said gesturing to the clothes they were holding.

Stefan looked at the Polaroid pictures on the coffee table and showed them to me. They showed the woman in a variety of lesbian poses with Heike. Stefan then picked up her small handbag and emptied the contents onto the table. In amongst the lipstick and make up was a small bottle of fluid with an eye dropper built into the lid and some cable ties.

Two more security guards came up to the room and Stefan told them to take the couple to the office using the service elevator. Klaus produced a knife and cut Aldo free then we moved him onto the bed next to Heike. Mark and Sally came back to join us.

"Steven, will you come with me?" asked Stefan. "Lesley, would you and your friends stay with Heike and Aldo. It looks like they have been given some form of benzodiazepine. It's a tranquiliser of sorts. Have they drunk much this evening?"

"Just a couple of glasses of wine," Lesley said.

"Good. They look fine. Just spaced out, but watch them and let me know immediately if there are any problems. Unfortunately this sort of thing is becoming more common in German nightclubs.

Stefan looked around the room.

"I'll leave a security guard outside the door. I would like you to pack up and head back to Munich tonight. I take it you know where to go."

"Yes," Lesley and I both replied.

"Are you alright to take Aldo too? We can take care of his car."

"No problem," I said.

Stefan turned to Mark and Sally and said, "I'm sorry but I need to check your wristbands." Then after he'd noted the numbers he told them. "I'd be grateful if you would stay and help Lesley. There is no need for you to leave the hotel but I would rather you didn't mention anything to anybody about this, now or in the future. We will speak again tomorrow."

"Gentlemen," said Stefan looking at Klaus and myself. "Shall we go downstairs and see what our friends have to say for themselves."

Lesley looked at me. I told her I'd be back soon and that she should start packing.

Stefan's office was nothing special just a room with a desk, a phone and a conference table. The couple were already seated at the table when we walked in. He looked raging while she looked scared. Stefan told me before we'd entered to let him do the talking so I sat there quietly. Stefan sat at his desk, pulled out one of the drawers as if looking for something, then studied their photocopied ID records for a moment.

"You are Mr and Mrs Peeters, Belgian nationals living in Frankfurt."