Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 23

Story Info
New House.
10.9k words
4.8
5.8k
6

Part 23 of the 38 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 04/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the twenty-third episode of my unreliable memoirs and is the first chapter of the rest of our lives after finishing University. Each episode is self-contained so you can read them without having read the previous ones (although sometimes it helps with the context and names a bit).

I hope you enjoy it.

M4bloke

p.s. If you're looking for tons of sex then this episode probably isn't for you. Oh and what there is is mostly at the end!

******************

Lesley and I lazed in bed on Saturday morning. It was the very end of June 1983 and I'd got back from Uni. the day before, having received the results of my finals. After three years of university accommodation it was going to be odd sharing a full size bed with my wife every day. Well, almost every day.

We'd considered getting up and going for a run but decided there was plenty of time for that in the days to come. Instead, Lesley pulled back the sheet that covered our nakedness and moved her way down my body, letting her tongue trace a line down my torso and not stopping until I felt it brush the head of my cock.

Taking my shaft in her hand I watched as her lips toyed with me. I couldn't help pushing my hips upwards slightly, keen to get her to take me into her mouth, but she kept teasing until eventually her head descended and my cock disappeared from view. As she began to suck me Lesley slowly wanked my shaft with just her thumb and forefinger letting the rest of her hand brush against my balls.

I reached over to her and stroked her nipples.

"Let me fuck you," I whispered.

"No." she said. "I want you to lie back and let me suck you off."

So I lay back and closed my eyes.

Now, some girls suck you gently to start with and then in no time at all they're wanking you as if they were shaking a rattle can of spray paint. This may work for some guys but Lesley knew that the only way to get a result was to slowly bring me to the boil. Gently, she tongued the ridge around the head of my cock before taking all of me into her mouth. I felt myself touch the back of her throat momentarily as she took me all the way in then began shuttle my length into and out of her mouth.

After five minutes or so I was nearing my climax. I always arch my back at this point and it's a sure sign that I'm not going to last much longer. Seeing this, Lesley slowed down and held me on the point of cumming for as long as she dare. Then with a final couple of wanks of my shaft I emptied my load into her mouth. She swallowed the lot then lay down beside me and we kissed.

"Are you ready to pick up your new bike today?" she asked.

In terms of cost it was hard to justify buying a new Harley Davidson Electra Glide in the UK but in terms of looks it wasn't. At least to me it wasn't. I stood outside the shop, having completed the paperwork and admired my purchase. Then Lesley and I got on our new bike and followed Daniel and Kate on theirs along the King's Road.

It was a warm summer afternoon and eventually we ended up in Richmond at a pub by the river. Michael and Claire came and joined us for a drink too as they only lived down the road. They didn't miss an opportunity to see Lesley and when they arrived she got up and gave them both a big hug. I wasn't sure how well Michael and Daniel got on since Daniel and Carole had divorced. They were Carole's best friends after all, but everyone seemed to be fine.

Michael and Claire congratulated me on my exam results then asked about my new bike.

"Can I take you for a spin, Claire?" I offered.

"Not in a million years, Steven."

"I wouldn't mind a go," said Michael.

"Can you ride a bike?" asked Lesley.

"Oh yes. I used to ride one all the time when I was a lad."

"You're not seriously going to ride that thing are you? You don't have any insurance," Claire told her husband.

But Michael had a glint in his eye, so we walked over to the bike and I handed my helmet and keys to him.

"Remember, I'm supposed to be running it in," I pleaded.

He fired it up, waived to me then let the clutch out and disappeared down the street.

"I can see the headlines now," said Claire when I returned to the table. "High Court Judge caught driving without insurance."

Everyone knew that wouldn't be the case. No policeman in the land was going to book him once they realised who he was.

"Well it's a big week for you, isn't it?" Claire said to Lesley changing the subject. "New house, new beginning."

"I'm so excited mom."

"I bet you are sweetheart."

"Although it's going to feel odd not living in the apartment and I'm going to miss annoying these two," she said pointing at Daniel and Kate, "but I can't wait for us to finally be a proper married couple."

"When do you complete?"

"Thursday or Friday, we think," I chipped in.

"I bet you'll be glad to get rid of her," Claire said to Daniel and Kate.

"Nothing could further from the truth, Claire," Daniel replied.

"I'm going to really miss my little sis'," said Kate.

After about twenty minutes we heard the rumble of the Harley coming down the road and Lesley jumped up.

"I'll go get him," she said and bounded off.

When they returned Michael had a big grin on his face.

"Aren't policemen young these days," he said to wind his wife up. Then, "Lovely bike Steven. I might have to look into getting one."

"Over my dead body," said Claire. "You've already got the Bentley, isn't one toy enough?"

"I'm only winding you up dear. Even I think my biking days are over."

It was interesting looking at Daniel and Michael. Michael was only a few years older than Daniel but he seemed more mature, whereas Daniel seemed more youthful. It was odd how Lesley could see one as a father figure and the other as a lover.

That evening the four of us went out for a meal to celebrate my exam results. Daniel and Kate left the choice up to me and I told them I fancied a Chinese meal, so we booked a table in China town. We had one of those rotating table banquets and I discovered that Lesley had never actually eaten with chopsticks before. Although the restaurant also provided cutlery, Lesley persevered, much to the amusement of everyone else.

Afterwards we went to a posh nightclub and danced until the small hours. I wasn't bothered about dancing but I still felt the need to make up for neglecting Lesley during my exams. Lesley and Kate had a whale of a time on the dance floor and in the taxi on the way home they couldn't keep their hands off each other. When we got back they went upstairs together on the pretence of changing and we didn't see them again for a while.

Daniel found a couple of cigars and a bottle of whisky and the two of us sat out on the patio. It was still warm despite the late hour.

"Congratulations on your exam results," Daniel said raising his glass. "You know only twenty percent of people go to university and, of them, less than ten percent get a First."

I knew the statistics and while many more go to university nowadays, the percentage of Firsts given out hasn't changed much.

"I bet it's going to feel odd living in your own house, with your own wife now," he continued.

"To be honest I can't wait."

"We'll certainly miss having Lesley around."

"I can believe that. I know she'll miss living here."

"Which is why I wondered if the two of you might like to come over on a Wednesday evening? Make it a regular thing."

"Thanks Daniel, I think Lesley would like that. I would too."

I felt certain that Daniel would have discussed this with Lesley already but I kept that to myself.

"You know Steven. I feel a bit guilty about how much I saw of Lesley while you were at Uni. I want you to know that I'll give the two of you your space now that you're back."

"Look, Daniel. We both know that Lesley hates being alone and you've done so much to help her over the last year. In case you hadn't noticed she's a different person to the girl you first met. Confident, outgoing, cheeky even and a lot of that's down to you and Kate. You've nothing to feel guilty about, honestly."

"You know, I've tried not to spoil her while you've been away. I didn't want either of you to think that I was trying to buy her affection. Kate's accused me of being a miser but I felt that I needed to do it. Lesley's cost us nothing more than a few meals out and a few bottles of wine. Oh and quite a substantial phone bill, so good luck with that," he joked. "But I'm a rich guy Steven, there's no denying it. I hope that you'll let me spoil her a bit more now you're back."

"You know you don't need to."

"I know I don't need to, but I'd like to."

"I'm sure she'd like that," I told him. Then changing the subject I asked, "So are we still on for a return visit to Annecy this year?" he asked.

"Definitely, although it doesn't have to be Annecy," he said.

"I think the girls have already made up their mind that it does."

"You know I've got this boat I've been trying to sell?"

"Yes."

"Well we've had no luck with that, so I think that I'm going to refit it over the winter then try again next year. If there's no luck then I'll keep chartering it out, that way it can earn its keep at least. But after Annecy how would you like to spend a few days on it. It's in the Aegean at the moment so we could do the Greek islands. I know you probably want to spend time with Carole and Fabien in Provence but it would only be for a week."

"My boss has told me to take the summer off and Lesley's got August free, so why not!"

"Great. Kate will be thrilled."

When Lesley and Kate came down I could see that Lesley was 'loved up' but beginning to flag. Neither she nor Kate had bothered to put any clothes on and although it wasn't cold, it wasn't exactly sunbathing weather on the patio.

"If you don't mind," she said to Daniel and Kate, "I'm going to take my husband home now."

"What about your clothes Lesley?" asked Daniel.

"I'll come back for them tomorrow," she said sleepily. Then she took my hand and guided me back to the apartment.

******************

We completed the house purchase on the Thursday. When we took possession I'd only actually been inside it twice and one of those times had been the day before.

On the Wednesday evening the sellers had invited us round to celebrate the sale and show us a few things about the house, like where the fuse box was and how the alarm and the central heating worked. With the house sale complete they were now heading off to their new life in New York. We shared a bottle of wine with them, wished each other well and that was the last we ever saw of them.

When we'd agreed the sale, it was on the basis that the carpets and curtains were included, but after a week the sellers had asked us if we'd be interested in buying most of the contents as well. As they were moving back to America none of their electrical stuff was going to work there. So they had no use for the television or stereo or even smaller items like the kettle and the vacuum cleaner. There were even a few power tools in the garage. As for the furniture, most of it was really nice stuff but it was going to cost them a fortune to ship it and in any case they wanted a fresh start in their new home. So the deal was that, for a price, we took everything, whether we wanted it or not and what we didn't want we'd have to get rid of ourselves.

I picked the house keys up from the estate agent on Thursday afternoon but waited for Lesley to finish work before going to see the house together. When we walked through the door it was like walking into a fully furnished home. It felt good and we could have stayed there but decided to wait until Friday to spend our first night in the house.

On Friday morning I watched Lesley get dressed for work from the comfort of our bed. She knew I was watching her so she teased me. Normally she wore tights under her work skirt but today she put stockings and suspenders on. I've never seen her bend over so much to pick things up off the floor, but there was no time to fuck and she left the apartment leaving me feeling very horny.

Later that morning Kate and I drove to the house together. All the stuff Lesley had put into storage was arriving and I also wanted to give the house a good clean. When Lesley's stuff arrived it dawned on me that we now had more beds and sofas than we actually needed and that some culling would be necessary.

I decide to carry Lesley's boxes down into the basement and it was only when I looked around that I realised how big the basement was. Effectively it had the same footprint as the house, not only that but the ground floor timbers had been replaced with a concrete floor, giving the basement a concrete ceiling.

I treated Kate to lunch at a pub then we went to the supermarket to buy some provisions and a load of cleaning stuff. Kate was a good sport and when we got back she put on her newly purchased rubber gloves and got to work.

After a couple of hours of heavy duty cleaning we stopped for a break.

"You know you make a good little scrubber," I said to her and with that she chased me out the front door carrying a bucket of soapy water.

I taunted her some more and predictably she threw the contents of the bucket over me, so I took my wet top off, picked her up and then ran around the front garden with her over my shoulder. Kate screamed wildly and would have continued to do so had we not been interrupted.

"Hello," said a voice from the end of the drive. It came from a couple in their late sixties.

"Hi," I said catching my breath.

"Are your parents in?" asked the man.

"Err no." I said. "Are you looking for the new owners?"

"Yes son."

Kate sniggered.

"That'll be me, and my wife, who's at work at the moment."

"Ah, I see" said the man, slightly embarrassed. "We're your next door neighbours, Major Gerald Plater and this is my wife Marjorie. We just wanted to introduce ourselves."

"Pleased to meet you," I said shaking their hands. "I'm Steven Carter and this is my friend Kate. She's helping, if you can call it that," I added, which earned me a thump.

"You're Kate Davidson aren't you?" said Marjorie.

"I am," said Kate a little surprised.

"I recognised you from the papers. I never forget a pretty face."

"Thank you Marjorie. That's very kind of you."

"Well we ought to let these good people get on Marjorie," said the Major. "When you and your wife are settled please come round for a cup of tea."

"Thank you, we will," I replied.

After they'd gone, Kate said, "Come on, back to work son." So I picked her up again and ran round the garden with her over my shoulder until she threatened to be sick. Carrying her back into the house I dumped her on a sofa then sat next to her while we caught our breath.

"Can I have a cuddle?" Kate asked and without waiting for a reply she repositioned herself, lying across me on the sofa and resting her head on its arm.

I bent down and kissed her and she held my head as I did. Clumsily, I felt for Kate's breasts through her tee shirt then, when I realised what I was doing, quickly moved my hand down to her waist.

"You are allowed to feel my breasts, Steven. I think our relationship has reached that stage," Kate joked, sitting up momentarily to unhook her bra for me, then lying down again.

I lifted Kate's tee shirt up and slid my hand across her soft skin. Cupping one of her breasts I stroked the nipple with my thumb while we kissed again.

"You and Lesley are the only people I can be like this with," Kate said in a voice that was almost a whisper. "I don't want to lose you both."

"You're not losing us Kate. In fact I'm pretty sure we're all going to grow old together."

"Promise?"

"I Promise!"

Later in the afternoon I drove Kate back to Chelsea then waited in the apartment for Lesley to come home from work. Lesley was keen to see the house again and so she took the Land Rover with some of her clothes in it while I took my Mini, which I still hadn't unpacked from university, and we headed back to Wimbledon.

I parked the Mini in the garage for safe keeping and we went inside our new house. The house looked better for a clean-up and we had another tour of it starting on the ground floor then moving upstairs. I'd made the bed up in the main bedroom and put fresh towels in the en-suite. I'd even put a couple of photos in frames for the bedside tables to make it look more homely.

"Oh that's sweet," said Lesley when she noticed the photos.

"You know, now that we've got the furniture from your flat in Nottingham, we've actually got more than we need." I said.

"I don't really want the stuff from Nottingham in the house," Lesley said firmly. "That belongs to my previous life."

"How about if we use it in the playroom?" I asked.

"The playroom?"

I led Lesley to the basement and explained my idea for a fitness room and a playroom.

"You've been giving this some thought haven't you," Lesley laughed after listening to my ideas.

"I have but only because I thought it was something you'd like too," I told her.

"It is," she said, "but right now all I want is for you to take me upstairs and fuck me on our own bed."

I hadn't realised how keen Lesley was and when we got to the bedroom she was in no mood to be kept waiting. Instead of getting undressed she simply hitched up her work skirt, pulled off her panties then lay back on the bed. I climbed on top of her and she grabbed my cock to guide it into her.

"I've been thinking about fucking you all day," she told me. "I should never have put these stockings and suspenders on this morning. They've made me randy as hell."

I had to chuckle but for Lesley this was no laughing matter. As soon as I sank my cock into her she wrapped her legs around my waist and I knew that she wouldn't release me until she'd been satisfied. Fortunately she was light enough for me to fuck her even though she clung onto me like a limpet. When I was sure she'd had her first orgasm I slowed things down and raising myself up onto my arms I told her to unbutton her blouse for me. Lesley did as she was told then reached behind and wriggled until her bra strap came free.

I lowered myself onto my elbows and chewed on her nipples. Lesley sighed, she loved having her nipples played with and at the same time I began to fuck her again. She brought her legs up to my waist and I began to pound her pussy harder. She kept encouraging me to cum inside her and I wanted to please her, so I let my balls slap against her as we fucked and pretty soon I was there. She gripped my waist tightly with her legs as I came and didn't let go until she knew I'd gone soft in her.

Afterwards I climbed off and lay beside her. We kissed passionately and I fingered the gooey mess that was now her pussy.

"I needed that," she said contentedly.

******************

The next day we went for a run in the morning. It was great to be able to run on the Wimbledon Common and in fact we ran all the way to Richmond Park and back. When we got home we had a shower which, of course, turned into sex. I took Lesley from behind as she braced herself against the wall. The "walk in" style shower proved to be a very easy shower to have sex in and I could see it was going to be a firm favourite.

After breakfast we started to do some more shifting. I emptied the contents of the Mini and brought it all into the house.

"What are you going to do with Mini now?" Lesley asked.

"I've been thinking about that," I said. "I can't get rid of it. We've been through so much. What I'd like to do is strip it down, weld the chassis up, bore out the engine and turn it into a replica Mini Cooper, like they used in the Italian job. There's space in the garage to do it and store the bikes and I can take my time, there's no rush"

"I'm glad," said Lesley. "I don't want you to get rid of it either. I've got some very fond memories of us sitting in that car when we first started seeing each other."