Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you remember when we used to meet up on a Wednesday night?"

"Of course, you were such a gentleman. Whatever I wore I couldn't get you to fuck me."

"I really wanted to, if it's any consolation."

"I really wanted you to."

"Well we got there in the end, and look at us now."

Just then we heard Kate's Range Rover pull up outside followed by a ring on the door bell. Daniel and Kate stood at the front door holding a bottle of champagne.

"Something to toast your new house with," said Daniel.

"I like what you've done with the place," said Kate joking as she walked in

"Did they really leave all this stuff here?" asked Daniel.

"Yes," I said. "I guess much of it just wasn't any use in America."

We walked through to the kitchen which had been knocked into the dining room to make one big, well-lit space. It was ideal for us and we sat around the breakfast bar, opened up the champagne and toasted the new house.

"We've got you a housewarming gift," said Daniel. "Actually this is more for Lesley seeing as you just got yourself a new bike Steven. Hopefully it should be waiting outside by now."

"What is it?"

"Come and see," said Daniel.

We all walked to the front door and on the doorstep were three men in brown coats standing next to a large crate. I'd been worried that it was going to be a dog and much as I would have liked one our lives weren't ready for that, so there was a certain amount of relief on my part.

"Is it what I think it is, Daniel?"

"I don't know. I guess that depends."

"Is it a piano?"

"In that case, yes."

Lesley hugged Daniel then hugged Kate.

"How did you know?"

"Well you mentioned that you'd been playing the piano at Michael and Claire's."

"Yes, that's right."

"So I called Michael and asked him if you could actually play the thing. I didn't want to condemn Steven to years of 'Chopsticks' and "Fur Elise". Michael told me to talk to Claire and Claire said that you played like an angel."

"So when you decided to buy this house I phoned around the shops in London until we found one for you," said Kate. "The shop came out, measured up and even looked for the best place for it which is over here by the way, out of the sunlight.

"You mean the sellers knew about this?"

"Yes but we asked them not to say anything. Anyway, let's leave the guys to it and come back when they've finished."

It took half an hour for the three men to unpack the piano. It was an Ebony Bechstein upright and it looked spectacular. When we came to do the final inspection two of the men in brown coats had left leaving just the man in charge behind.

"I never know what to say at this point," said the piano man. "Many people will spend their whole life playing but never get to play something this good. I hope that it gives you many years of enjoyment. It's a new piano, so it will mature. It's in tune but in a week or so we'll come back and check it again. Would you like to try it, miss or would you prefer to do that in private?"

The man had obviously delivered a few pianos to people who couldn't play for toffee but Lesley was keen to try it. She sat down and adjusted the piano stool, tried a few notes then opened with the first few bars of Beethoven's 'Fur Elise'

"You see what Daniel and Kate have condemned you to," she said joking, then added, "but most people don't realise that it actually gets much better," and played a later part of the piece that required more ability.

She stopped and spoke to the piano man.

"It has a lovely feel to it."

"It should do miss."

"How much did this cost Daniel?"

"Err... you don't need to know that."

Next, she played some of Debussy's 'Clair de Lune' (I only know this now, I had no idea what it was at the time). I was stunned and I think that Daniel and Kate were too. She played it with so much tenderness that I think the piano man was impressed as well.

"You're very good Lesley but can you play anything that I might actually recognise," said Kate bringing the tone down.

"I was hoping you'd ask that," Lesley said brimming with confidence now. "When I play with Claire we only play classical pieces and of course that's what you learn for your exams but I really like to play the popular stuff."

She thought for a moment then started to play an intro to something. It was pretty obvious after a few bars that it was Billy Joel's, 'She's always a woman to me',

She can kill with a smile, she can wound with her eyes

She can ruin your faith with her casual lies

And she only reveals what she wants you to see

She hides like a child but she's always a woman to me

We all stood there transfixed as Lesley not only played the tune but sang the words. It was heartfelt and by the end everyone was pretty much stunned. Kate hugged Lesley and Lesley got up from the stool and hugged her back shedding a few tears into her shoulder.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I just need a few moments to tidy myself up." And with that she left the room.

"Fucking hell," said Kate when she'd gone, forgetting that the piano man was still there. "I had no idea she was that good."

"Fucking hell indeed Kate." I replied.

"I had no idea either until I spoke to Claire," Daniel said. "Claire said that she and Lesley started playing as it was something they could do together, like cooking with Michael. But Claire soon realised that Lesley was much better than she was. Anyway, since Easter, Lesley's been going to their house every day after work and just playing by herself. In the end they gave her a key and she'd let herself in, play for a while then go back to the apartment. Sometimes they'd not even known she'd been. I think it relaxed her while you were away Steven."

The piano man looked uncomfortable now and so Daniel put him out of his misery. He thanked him for his time and handed the man some money to share with the other guys. The man thanked him and told us that it was particularly nice when he saw a piano go to a good home, then he left.

When Lesley came back she was more composed. She thanked Daniel and Kate again for their gift and suggested that we all went out for lunch, but they declined, telling us that they were off to the Cotswolds but that they'd see us on Wednesday. Daniel had been true to his word, he hadn't spoilt Lesley while I'd been away and he didn't want her feeling indebted to him now.

When they'd gone, Lesley started to cry again and I cuddled her on the sofa.

"I had no idea you could play the piano like that," I told her.

"I learned a long time ago that the cool boys aren't interested in girls that play the piano."

I knew what she meant and until that morning I would have probably agreed with her.

"It's like I said when we first started going out," she continued. "I couldn't see what you saw in me, other than that I was a bit dipsy and I liked sex. I didn't want to lose you Steven. I wanted to be the sassy, fit, biker girl you'd go for, not the piano playing bookworm."

"I won't deny I love the sassy, fit, biker girl, but I don't expect you to give up who you are. You've got a real talent there Lesley, you play the piano beautifully and your voice is out of this world. You can't keep that locked away."

"Do you mean that?"

"Yes, I do, honestly."

"Would you like to hear another song?" she asked. "How about 'Piano Man'?"

"I'd love to."

Lesley played 'Piano Man' and if anything it sounded even better than 'She's always a woman' had.

I've never had any musical ability but in time I learned to accompany Lesley on the harmonica to 'Piano Man'. It was our party piece and I have to admit that there have been a few times that I've bathed in Lesley's reflected glory when we've done it. We saw Billy Joel perform many times in New York over the years and many, many years later we would get to meet him in a motorcycle shop on Long Island. He was kind enough to spend some time talking to us and Lesley told him how much his music had meant to her. He signed the scarf that she'd had tied around her neck that day. The scarf is in a frame now that sits above the piano that Daniel bought her all those years ago.

******************

The following weekend we had arranged for Buster and Skye to come over, partly because I needed some help taking the excess furniture to the council refuse dump. I think they were only too happy to be invited as, now that they were both living at home again, their newly found sex life was proving difficult.

Both Kate and I had enjoyed the foursome with Buster and Skye at Uni. the night our exam results had come out. However Buster still thought that Kate was my wife. So we decided to prank him.

When I called Buster to invite him to stay with us I'd confessed that Kate and I were having an affair and that Kate had pretended to be my wife that week at Uni. I told him that the real Lesley knew nothing about Kate and me or that I'd fucked Skye.

Skye backed me up and so it was that on Friday night Lesley and I went to pick them up from Paddington station. We went out for a curry and the conversation flowed, then when we got back home we had a drink then the girls went to their beds, leaving Buster and me alone.

As soon as the girls had gone Buster started with questions.

"Lesley's a lovely girl, but are you still seeing Kate?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's complicated," I said. "Kate's actually the boss's wife. He's a bit of a hard nut, sort of gangster turned city boy. He's got some nasty friends."

"Man you're living dangerously," Buster said.

******************

In the morning Lesley and I cooked a full English breakfast with fresh coffee for the four of us. A Saturday morning 'full English" was definitely one of life's pleasures. Afterwards, as we were finishing our coffee, the doorbell rang. Lesley went to answer it and shortly afterwards Daniel stormed into the kitchen quickly followed by Lesley and Kate.

"Is this the cunt?" Daniel asked Kate, pointing his finger at Buster.

Kate looked shame faced but said nothing and so Daniel asked again.

"I said, 'Is this the cunt' you slag?"

Daniel looked every inch the East End gangster. If you've ever seen the film 'Sexy Beast', then Daniel's character was exactly the same as the gangster with Tourette's played by Sir Ben Kingsley.

"Yes Danny, it's him," was all Kate said.

"Did you fuck my wife?" Daniel asked Buster, bending down and getting right in his face.

Buster was stunned. He had fucked Kate and now he didn't know what to say.

"Fuck me, why is everything so fucking difficult this morning. Let me spell it out for you, you cunt, DID YOU FUCK MY FUCKING WIFE?"

Buster went into fight or flight mode and for a moment I thought he was going to lamp Daniel.

"Don't do it Buster," I said with genuine concern in my voice. "His boys will gut you."

Fortunately Buster backed down.

"Just tell him the truth Buster," I said with resignation.

"I thought she was Steven's wife," Buster said sounding defeated.

"Steven, what's he on about?" said Lesley in a worried voice.

"Shut up tart. I'll get to you in a moment," Daniel said clearly getting into his role now. Then turning back to Buster he said, "So you thought you'd just fuck another man's wife did you?"

Buster was again speechless

"I mean I know he fucks her," Daniel said pointing at me. "That's part of the reason I hired him. But who the fuck said you could?"

"You little bitch," Lesley shouted at Kate. "What are you doing fucking my husband?"

"Well if you opened your legs a bit more often then perhaps he wouldn't need to fuck me," Kate replied.

The two girls went at each other but stopped when Daniel began to shout again.

"Fucking stop it you two slags. You're doing my fucking head in." Then turning back to Buster he started the interrogation again. "So who gave you permission to fuck my wife?"

"We err swapped," said Buster, "I went with Kate and Steve went with Skye."

"Oh how fucking modern of you," Daniel shouted. "Did you all link up and make a fucking daisy chain or did you take turns?"

Buster sat there mute.

"I said did you take turns on them you cunt. Now fucking answer me."

"We took turns."

Buster was a beaten man now and Daniel sensed it, but Lesley wasn't finished

"Skye," Lesley shrieked, "How could you."

"I'm sorry Lesley, but like Kate said, 'If you opened your legs a bit more'..."

"For the last fucking time will you slags shut up," Daniel shouted. Then pointing at Buster he said, "Right, you outside now!"

Buster was shell shocked and let Daniel manhandle him out of the kitchen into the hallway and out of the front door. He shoved Buster really hard out of the door and Buster stumbled forward. Buster waited for the next shove but it never came and so gingerly he turned round only to be met by the sight of the five of us standing on the doorstep sniggering.

"What are you laughing at?" asked Buster. Then when the penny dropped, he said, "You absolute bastards."

At this point everyone fell about laughing.

"Oh god," said Daniel. "I don't think I could have kept that going for much longer."

"I'm sorry Buster," I said. "Come on inside and we'll explain."

Buster was still in a state of nervous relief and allowed himself to be taken back into the kitchen. I poured everyone a drink and proposed a toast.

"To Buster, a thoroughly good sport," I proposed. "Although for a moment I did think you were going to hit Daniel."

"To Buster," everyone echoed.

"So Buster, I'd like you to meet Daniel Davidson. Daniel is indeed Kate's husband and, of course, you already know Kate."

Daniel shook Buster's hand and Kate leaned over to kiss Buster.

"I'm sorry Buster," Kate said.

You could see the cogs whirring in Buster's brain.

"I'm still confused," said Buster.

"Daniel and Kate are swingers Buster," Skye explained. "They're married but from time to time they have other partners, as do Steven and Lesley. I'm hoping that we could be like them."

"So it wasn't your first time the night of the exams then."

"No Buster. To be honest, I've slept with everyone in this room."

Buster considered this for a moment

"And Lesley doesn't keep her legs closed all the time?"

Everyone laughed and Lesley said, "I'd like to think not."

"So what do you think Buster?" asked Skye.

"I think I must have died and gone to heaven."

Skye gave Buster a big hug and we all cheered.

"In that case we'll see you at seven thirty at ours," Kate pronounced then producing a small package from her handbag she handed it to Skye. "We thought you might like to wear this. I know it's difficult when you're at Uni. I was at Uni. recently and it was hell."

Buster and I spent the rest of the day shifting the unwanted furniture and when we'd finished we treated ourselves to a pint at a pub. The girls had been to Oxford Street shopping but by the time we got back to the house, they were painting each other's nails in the kitchen. I had a shower and shave and when I came out of the bathroom Lesley was lying naked on the bed.

"You can't fuck me," she said, "I'm nice and clean. But you can come and cuddle me if you like."

It felt like winning second prize but I did it anyway.

"I want you to enjoy yourself tonight," I told Lesley. "Do what you want and don't worry about me."

"Ok, I will," Lesley said kissing me.

When we re-grouped in the kitchen I opened a bottle of wine and we all had a glass. Lesley had gone for slutty that evening, not that I had a problem with it. She wore a wore a black halter neck crop top with no bra and a tartan mini skirt that only just covered her bum. To this ensemble she added a pair of fishnet stockings and suspenders and a ridiculously high pair of heels. Knowing that it turned me on, she didn't wear any knickers meaning that her pussy was, at times, totally on view.

Skye looked pretty good too. Kate had bought her a leopard print micro dress which clung to her D cup breasts so tightly that you could make out the lacy outline of her bra underneath. She'd gone with bare legs and I couldn't see a panty line so I was guessing that she was "going commando" too.

"Cheers," I said and we all had a drink.

"You know Buster I think you should kiss me now," Lesley said, keen to break the ice.

She stood in front of him and put her hands on his waist. He was six foot while she was only five foot two, and even with four inch heels on he had to stoop to kiss her. Skye moved over to kiss me. Height-wise we were more evenly matched and our tongues quickly explored each other's mouths.

"You can feel my arse you know Buster," Lesley said to Buster, giggling. "I'll be offended if you don't in fact."

"I won't deny, it feels a bit odd being invited to feel the arse of my best mate's wife," he replied.

"Have you seen what my husband is doing to your girlfriend?" Lesley joked.

I'd lifted Skye's skirt up around her hips and was feeling her cheeks.

"I was just checking to see if Skye had any panties on, honest," I joked.

Buster had no qualms after this and lifted Lesley up by her arse until she was at his head height. Lesley squealed then put her arms around his neck and gripped onto him with her legs. The two of them kissed more passionately now and I got back to feeling Skye's cheeks again.

We arrived a little bit late at Daniel and Kate's but not so late it was a problem. We parked the Land Rover next the apartment and from there took the path to the big house. Buster was a bit taken aback when he saw the house. I guess we'd been too when we first saw it but it's odd how you get used to things.

Because were staying, we'd brought overnight bags and Kate showed Buster and Skye to their room, while Lesley took me up to ours. It felt odd. We were used to staying in the apartment but I'd forgotten that Daniel had also made over one of the bedrooms in the house to Lesley. The bedroom had given her somewhere to get ready before going to work without needing to go back to the apartment.

I'd never been in Lesley's bedroom before but it was like a home from home. There were pictures of us on the bedside tables, all of her usual make up and toiletries were in the bathroom and the closet had her clothes in it.

"How often have you slept in here?" I asked.

"Never," she replied. "Tonight could be a first, but it's our room now. You can bring some of your stuff over for when we stay on Wednesdays."

Kate was not a cook and so had ordered in from the local Italian restaurant. It was proper Italian though, not just Pizza and it was very good. Kate wore a tight leather miniskirt that evening and a crop top that exposed her midriff. Her shapely bum made the miniskirt look better than it probably had a right to.

"This is a beautiful house," said Buster as he tucked into the food.

"Thanks Buster," said Daniel. Then he joked, "It's not a bad gaff for an East End gangster."

"Please don't do that again. I'm going to have nightmares for weeks as it is."

"Where do you live?" Daniel asked laughing.

"Taunton. Specifically, my parents' house since finishing Uni."

"Ah!" said Daniel, "Not ideal."

"Not ideal at all," said Skye.

"Well the apartment is free if ever you two fancy a break."

"That's very kind, but we need to spend some time with our parents," Skye admitted. "Then in a couple of weeks we're going to Lesley's party and after that Steve and Lesley have offered to put us up at their place in Provence for a few weeks."

"You're going to meet Steven's girlfriends then." Kate joked.

Buster and Skye looked confused.

"I call them his girlfriends," Lesley explained. "We've made some good friends in Provence but Steven has a particular affection for two of the women. Sophie is one of them and she and Pierre live in our house too, so you'll be sharing it with them when you stay. Sophie goes all gooey eyed over Steven.