Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you didn't want to fuck her this morning?"

"I wasn't sure what the score was. I mean she went to bed with you, not me, and besides you did tell not me not to fuck her last night."

Steven did have a point.

"Do you think she's attractive?"

"You do know she looks quite similar to you, don't you? Of course I think she's attractive."

"I think she's vulnerable. I'm worried that she's going to end up in a relationship like I had with David."

"She's an adult Lesley. She looks like she can make her own choices."

"Which is exactly what I would have said to anyone who'd asked if David was right for me!"

Steven stopped running.

"Is this about Suzy or is it about you?"

"I don't know. Both I suppose. When I met you I realised that, although I'd loved David a bit, it wasn't anything like the way I loved you. I guess I'm just worried for her because I've been there. I'd like Suzy to find her own version of you, not David."

"I can understand that," Steven conceded.

"I really like her Steven and I don't want to see her get hurt. She's twenty five and it seems like she's had no luck with guys because she's a bit different. I don't want to see her settling for someone like Graham, or worse being abused by some sadist. She doesn't live far from us and I want to help her, at least until she finds someone."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I don't know. I don't even know if she wants any help."

"Well, whatever you do is fine with me."

"Do you mean that?"

"Of course. You're a nice person Mrs Carter, that's one of the many things I love about you," Steven said hugging me.

"Thank you."

"And you know what they say about nice people?"

"What?"

"They always finish last!"

With that, Steven sped off towards the hotel leaving me to give chase. I couldn't beat him in a sprint but there was at least a mile to go yet and if I focussed I could still catch him.

When we made it to breakfast Suzy was already there but Graham had seized his moment and was sitting with her. Suzy asked us to join her but Graham glared at us when we did, clearly unhappy at the prospect of sharing her.

"Good night's sleep?" I asked them both.

"Fine thanks," Graham replied dismissively.

"I slept very well," Suzy said looking into my eyes.

At that moment Pete arrived for breakfast and Graham, puffing his chest out, said, "Time for the Best Man to do his duties."

We all agreed and he got up to leave.

"Oh and if you need a lift back from the church, Suzy, I've got room in the BMW."

"Thanks Graham," Suzy replied, "but Lesley and Steven are giving me a lift in their Porsche."

Graham knew he'd been trumped and skulked off to administer support to Pete.

"He's such a wanker," Suzy told us. Then followed it with, "And don't think I've forgiven you two for leaving me this morning either."

We both laughed and I apologised.

"I'm only joking," she whispered. "Thank you both for letting me stay with you."

"You're welcome," I told her.

After breakfast Suzy and I drove over to see Rachel. If Pete had been a little nervous the evening before then Rachel was ten times worse by the morning of the wedding. Her mother wasn't making it any easier either, fussing over everything. Rachel was relieved to see us both and sent her mother away to do something so that the three of us could talk.

"How is Pete?" she asked.

"He's fine," Suzy replied. "A bit nervous, but fine."

"I'm nervous as hell," Rachel confessed. "Were you like this at your wedding?" she asked me.

"We only had four days' notice. I didn't really have time to think about it. But you'll be fine Rachel," I told her. "Pete's a great guy. He knows he's lucky to be marrying you and you know that you love him. So just enjoy your day."

This logic seemed to settle Rachel's nerves a bit.

"Do you remember when he proposed?" Rachel asked me.

"Of course I do. It was the first proper night out Steven and I had together. I remember that Pete got down on one knee in the nightclub and everyone cheered."

"I can't believe it was just a year ago," Rachel said looking more relaxed now.

Rachel's mum returned from her task and started fussing again, which was our cue to leave.

"We'll see you at the church," I told Rachel.

"Don't be late," added Suzy.

The day was getting warmer and as we drove back to the hotel I left the car's windows down. Two, not unattractive, girls in a Porsche got a few admiring glances from other drivers and a couple of cars tooted us.

"How long have you been married?" Suzy asked.

"A year come the beginning of September."

"You can't have been dating long if your first date was when Steven proposed to Rachel."

"Good work detective," I told Suzy. "I first met Steven in April last year. We had sex on the first date and we fell in love instantly. But Steven had exams and so after that we kept it platonic until he'd finished them. It nearly killed me, I wanted him so much. When Pete proposed to Rachel, it was the first weekend Steven had come up to see me."

I could see Suzy calculating the weeks available for courtship and formulating her next question.

"I was another man's mistress at the time, Suzy. Rachel doesn't know that by the way." I said continuing. "He was much older than me and married. I was submissive like you. Most of the time I'd see him on his own but sometimes I'd play with him and his wife together. They could do whatever they wanted to me and I liked it. I had no limits."

"I see," said Suzy, a bit taken aback.

"I was too blind to see what was happening but fortunately they had a conscience and began to realise after a while that they were taking the best years of my life from me. So they set me up on a blind date with Steven and when it worked out they gave him a summer job so that he could be close to me."

"It sounds like they wanted the best for you."

"They did, in fact they still do. They always looked after me and I love them for it, but although I was a willing participant, we can all see now that they used me too. Fortunately their plan worked. When Steven started his summer job things really started to change and by the end of the summer we were married."

There was a pub just before the entrance to the hotel and as we passed I pulled into its car park. It would be another half hour before the pubs opened but I parked the car and turned the engine off. Suzy knew why I'd stopped. She leaned over and we kissed passionately.

"You know I've not told many people that story."

"I promise I won't tell a soul."

"I wanted to tell you because I don't want you to fall into the trap of just being used by someone as a plaything. You deserve better than that."

Suzy smiled.

"I know Lesley. I've already been there. To be honest, I want to be someone's plaything, I want to belong to someone, but I want to be loved too. The problem is that, once you've discounted the users and the men who don't want to be with a submissive woman who can't orgasm, then that doesn't leave much." She laughed sadly, "Sometimes I think I'm destined to die alone surrounded by cats."

"How would you feel about belonging to us then?"

"Are you serious?" Suzy asked, a little surprised by the proposal.

"Come and live with us, be our lodger. At least until you find your own man."

"What about Steven. He didn't seem too keen on me this morning?"

"Steven's a gentleman. He didn't know if you wanted him or if you just wanted me. So he decided to wait and talk to me first. That's all."

Suzy smiled. "I enjoyed kissing him last night."

"Good, because you'd need to belong to him as well as me."

"That's not a problem."

"And Steven and I play with other couples so we'd expect you to join in sometimes too."

"I don't have much experience but I'm up for it."

"Leave it with me. I'll talk to Steven."

"Do you think he'll agree?"

"He likes you Suzy, he'll agree, but I need to ask him and he needs to tell me it's ok."

When we got back to the hotel Pete was in the bar with Steven and the rest of the groomsmen. They were all dressed in their morning suits, looking smart and were ready for the off. Pete was keen to hear news of Rachel, and Suzy and I reassured him that everything was fine.

"We're going to get changed," I told Steven. "Do you need a lift to the church?"

"No, I'm fine. One of the guys said he'd give me a lift, so you and Suzy can take the car."

I knew that a few of the guys were eyeing up Suzy and me, so I gave Steven a very long lingering kiss in front of them.

"Now embrace Suzy and give her a peck on the cheek," I whispered in his ear.

Steven did this and Suzy returned the embrace. Then the two of us left the bar with all of the groomsmen's eyes on us.

We only had half an hour to get ready and it ended up being a bit of a rush. We helped each other out with hair and makeup and made it with five minutes to spare. Fortunately Rachel had been kind to her bridesmaids. She'd chosen chosen quite flattering dusky pink satin dresses for us. The sort that you'd be quite happy to wear all evening rather than take off and burn once the speeches were over.

"Are you wearing panties," I asked Suzy.

"Yes," she replied confused.

"I don't wear panties when I'm out with Steven. You should take yours off too I think."

Without question or hesitation Suzy removed her own panties then looked at herself in the mirror.

"We scrub up pretty good don't we?" she commented.

When we got to the church the photographer caught us and took some photos of Suzy and I together. He was a bit of a lecherous sort and directed us like it was a Penthouse shoot. It would be interesting to see the results. Steven was busy doing his ushering when we found him, so we quickly said hello then waited outside for Rachel to arrive.

The third bridesmaid was a girl called Sally. She'd been Rachel's best mate at school and they'd grown up together. Sally hadn't gone to university and was now happily married, with two kids, to Dave. Dave was also one of Pete's groomsmen and a thoroughly nice chap. Sally was a laugh a minute and the three of us got on like a house on fire. Rachel had chosen her bridesmaids well.

Rachel looked beautiful, if a little nervous, when she arrived. Her dad, who must have been a saint to have put up with Rachel's mother, finally got his five minutes of fame, or was it peace, when he walked his daughter down the aisle. Twenty minutes later Rachel and Pete emerged from the church as man and wife and finally the two of them both looked relaxed.

Photos were taken at the church before we all made our way back to the hotel where more photos of groups of people in a multitude of different combinations were taken in the hotel's grounds. Then there followed introductions to a hundred and one aunties, uncles and friends each of whom told us three bridesmaids how pretty we looked.

I was starving by the time everyone sat down for the reception meal and the speeches. Rachel's dad once again proved to be a saint and delivered a heart rending speech that touched all the right chords. Graham's Best Man speech was uninspiring and I think all three of us bridesmaids felt nauseous when he paid us the traditional compliment. Finally, Pete gave his speech. He got a bit emotional but buoyed by the crowd he made it to the end.

Then came the first dance. Pete and Rachel led the way but poor Suzy had to dance with Graham as both of the other bridesmaids were dancing with their husbands. By the way his hands were on Suzy's hips and then on her arse, I'm sure Graham had figured out that Suzy wasn't wearing any panties. I felt sorry for her. It hadn't occurred to me that she'd have to dance with other people.

When the dance was over Suzy couldn't get off the dance floor quick enough and Steven and I followed her.

"Bastard," Suzy muttered when we got back to our table. "All the time he was feeling me up. Then he asked if I'd done it for him."

"I'm sorry it's my fault," I said.

"It's not your fault," Suzy said.

"I'm lost," said Steven.

"Suzy's not wearing any panties," I explained quietly. "Neither of us are. It was supposed to be for you."

"Ah, I see," said Steven. He thought for a moment then added, "So, the speeches are finished, the two of you are off duty and nobody would miss the three of us if we slipped away for a few minutes. Would they?"

"I guess not," I said. "What do you think Suzy?"

"I'm sure nobody would mind at all," Suzy agreed.

The three of us almost sprinted up to the bedroom and once inside we couldn't keep our hands off each other. It was important to me that Steven enjoyed Suzy properly and so I held back a little while the two of them kissed. Almost immediately he'd lifted the hem of Suzy's lightweight satin bridesmaids dress up and was discovering for himself that she did indeed have no panties on. I went to lift Suzy's dress over her head but Steven stopped me.

"No, don't," he said. "Keep them on for me. You two look really hot in them."

"You're the boss," I told him. "Suzy, why don't you make sure my husband's nice and hard while he and I kiss for a bit?"

Suzy knelt down in front of Steven, undid his trousers then pulled them down. His cock was already erect and so she held it in one hand then started to suck on it. I stood behind her and Steven and I kissed. He'd lifted up my dress and was fingering my pussy in no time.

"Does that feel good," I asked him.

"Oh yes," Steven replied, making sure that Suzy heard.

"You know you can do anything you want to Suzy. In fact you can do anything you want to both of us."

"In that case, go and kneel next to each other at the end of the bed."

We did as we were told and knelt side by side, our arses facing Steven. I felt him lift up my dress to reveal my bum and then begin to finger me. I couldn't see but I guess he was doing the same to Suzy. After he'd made sure I was moist he removed his fingers and I felt the head of his cock probing my labia. He made a small appreciative grunt as he pushed himself into me and my vagina greeted its owner warmly. Then, with one hand on my hip and the other in Suzy's pussy, Steven started to fuck me.

We didn't fuck for long. I didn't want us to. I wanted him to fuck Suzy and I knew that Steven enjoyed nothing more than discovering the feel of a new pussy. He stayed in me just long enough to get me well lubricated then pulled out and shuffled across to her. I felt two fingers replace his cock in my pussy then heard Suzy sigh as he entered her.

"I bet that feels good," I told Suzy but it seemed that she was too pre-occupied to reply. I guess I would have been too if I hadn't been fucked in six months.

Steven didn't waste much time coming up to speed, and when he had, he pulled his fingers out of me and grabbed both of Suzy's hips. Pretty soon he was fucking her like a jack hammer and Suzy began to whimper. I reached out and held her hand. I could see the concentration etched into her face as Steven pummelled her from behind. He knew she wasn't going to cum, however long or hard he fucked her, but, unlike me the night before, he didn't feel the need to test this. So after he'd given Suzy a good pounding he slowed down and let her relax.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked her.

Suzy, at that point, had her face in the bedsheets and was catching her breath back. She mumbled an appreciative response and gave a bit of a sigh.

"Why don't you girls' sixty-nine now," Steven suggested. "Suzy, you go underneath and play with Lesley."

Suzy lay on the bed and let me straddle her. I pushed myself down onto her face and felt her tongue disappear into me. She wiggled it just inside the entrance to my vagina then I bent over to return the compliment. Her legs opened for me and I began by mouthing the length of her pussy. It was wet with the juices she'd produced while Steven had been fucking her and I did my best to clean them up before focussing on her clitoris.

Of course it wasn't in Steven's nature to sit on the side-lines for long. He lined himself up behind me then I felt Suzy's tongue vacate my vagina and Steven's cock replace it. Slowly he pushed himself into me then left himself there.

"Tongue my balls, Suzy," he told her.

I waited, impaled on his cock, while Suzy did as he asked. I could hear her slurping while he made appreciative, encouraging noises then he started to move in and out of me.

"Now work on Lesley's clit. Don't stop until I tell you to."

I felt Suzy's mouth latch onto me and her tongue begin to work my clitoris just like she'd done the night before. Steven quickened his tempo and all of a sudden the fireworks started to go off again. Suzy must have had Steven's balls slapping against her face but she didn't stop sucking me for a second.

The two of them kept going long after I'd orgasmed and although I was becoming hyper sensitive neither of them stopped. Steven's strong arms held my hips firmly in position and try as I might I couldn't squirm my way out of his grip. In the end I had to beg them to stop and only when Steven gave Suzy the command did she do so.

"Swap places, quickly," Steven instructed and we girls did as we were told.

Once we were in position Steven wasted no time in entering Suzy and immediately began vigorously fucking her.

"Make me cum," he said to no-one in particular.

I let the two of them enjoy each other a while longer. Then, after Steven had given Suzy another good seeing to, it was an easy job to press his buttons and push him over the edge. When I did, he grunted, rammed himself all the way into Suzy then let his cock spasm its load into her. Suzy, who had long since stopped sucking on my clit in order to focus on the pounding she was receiving, sighed when he'd finished then giggled while she wiggled her bottom provocatively for him.

"Now, drip the cum into Lesley's mouth," he instructed.

Steven withdrew his cock and Suzy expelled the cum from her pussy into my waiting mouth. When I'd collected enough, we both got up, knelt in front of each other and kissed. I pushed the cum into Suzy's mouth and she swirled it around with her tongue.

"Swallow it," I told her and watched as she let my husband's cum slip down her throat.

Steven kissed us both then excused himself and went to the bathroom to tidy up.

"Quick, take your dress off," I told Suzy, "then come and lie with me."

When Steven returned the two of us were lying naked on the bed.

"Now that's an appealing sight," he commented, joining us on the bed.

"Imagine if you could come home to this every day," I told him.

"I could definitely get used to that."

"Well...," I started. "If Suzy was our lodger then you could."

"Ah I see what's happening now," Steven said laughing. "Does Suzy want to be our lodger?" he asked.

"I'd pay rent, I'm house trained and I don't need a lot of maintenance," Suzy offered.

"And I'd take her out for walks every day, I promise," I joked.

Steven thought for a bit.

"Has Lesley told you we're not very conventional, Suzy?"

"She has."

"And you're ok with that?"

"I am, honestly." Suzy stopped then decided she needed to make her case more plainly, "Look Steven, I'm submissive, I can't orgasm and there's not much I can do to change that. I'm not many people's cup of tea. But you two are different. The sex we just had was fantastic. I don't want it to be a one off. I'll do anything for you, and I'll do it with a smile on my face, if you'd just let me be a part of your lives."

"Do you have a passport?"

"Why does she need a passport," I asked.

"Well she can't come with us to France next weekend without a passport, can she?"

I shrieked and Suzy shrieked too.

"Thank you," she said hugging us both, "you won't regret it."

"You do know Lesley's got a thing for you though, don't you," he told her.