Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt myself blush. Steven was right of course, I did. Suzy took my hand and held it tightly.

"I've had a crush on Lesley ever since I met her at the hen night. But I promise you Steven, you will never feel left out," she told him. "You've the best body I've ever seen on a man and I will always be there for both of you."

"Welcome to the pack Suzy," Steven told her and the two of them kissed passionately.

"No time for that now you two," I told them. "Rachel and Pete are going to be wondering where we all are by now. We should probably go back down to the party."

"And perhaps put some panties on this time," Steven joked.

Rachel was indeed wondering where two thirds of her bridesmaids had gone and cornered us when we re-appeared.

"Where did you get to she asked?"

It was at this point that Suzy played a masterstroke. It was cruel but effective.

"I'm sorry Rachel," she said. "It's my fault. Graham groped me and made some inappropriate comments when we were dancing and I just got a bit upset. That's all."

"That bastard," Rachel replied. "I warned Pete about him."

"It's alright Rachel. I'm fine now. I'll just stick close to these two. He won't try anything with them around."

"Come on Suzy, let's go get a drink," Steven suggested and he took Suzy away before Rachel began to organise a lynching party.

"Poor Suzy," Rachel observed. "She never seems to have any luck with men."

"I'm not sure I'd call Graham a man," I replied and Rachel laughed.

"It's unfair but at Uni. a rumour spread that she was really bad in bed. None of her boyfriends lasted long and in the end she got a bit insular and seemed to give up on men."

"That's sad."

"You know I thought that you were a bit like her."

"What, bad in bed?"

"No, given up on men silly. For three years you were never interested in them. Then, all of a sudden, Steven appeared."

"I guess I was waiting for someone really special," I told her.

"I'm so glad you found him Lesley. You're a different person these days. I just hope that one day Suzy is as lucky as you."

"And you," I added. "You know she's looking for somewhere to live at the moment. We were thinking of asking her if she wanted to stay with us."

"Do you need the money?"

"No, but Steven and I both like a busy house."

"Well I guess you know she's not going to be bringing home boyfriends at all hours."

"Good point."

"I think you should," Rachel said. "That way I can visit two of my best friends at the same time."

"You know Rachel, you and Pete are welcome any time at ours. Even if you just fancy a weekend in London on your own," I told her.

The rest of the evening was spent dancing. At least it was for the girls. Rachel and her three bridesmaids commandeered the dance floor and kept going until it was time for the happy couple to leave. We all assembled outside the hotel to see them off and after their car had clattered off, towing the obligatory line of tin cans behind them, the party began to break up.

"Well, shall we go up to bed then?" I asked.

"You two go up," Steven suggested. "I'm just going to smoke a cigar out here."

I hugged Steven and whispered, "Thank you," in his ear.

"We'll see you in a bit," said Suzy.

When we got back to the room the two of us were all over each other again. I ran my hands over the satin material of Suzy's dress feeling her every curve. When I couldn't wait any longer, I undressed her then let her undress me. Pushing her down onto the bed I climbed on top, parted her legs then rubbed my pussy against her pubic bone. Suzy grabbed my bottom and pulled me against her then we kissed. Her mouth was so sweet that I just wanted to fuck it with my tongue.

"You taste so good," I told her.

"Thank you," she replied. "You know, I feel like I'm in a bit of a dream. I still can't believe this is actually happening."

"You've got to tell us if we go too fast. The last thing either of us wants to do is hurt you."

"I don't mean like that. I mean I can't actually believe that I'm getting the chance to be what I want to be."

"Do you know what that is?"

"No, not entirely. Some part I know others, I'm not sure about but I'd like to find out."

"I think we're going to have a lot of fun," I said giving her a kiss.

"I really hope so," she replied.

"And you're ok with meeting our friends."

"As long as they know what I'm like. I don't want to embarrass you."

"We'd never put you in that position Suzy."

"Then yes I am."

I kissed Suzy again then climbed off her and lay on my back with my legs wide open.

"Suck me off Suzy," I asked her. "You did it so nicely last time."

Eager to please, Suzy positioned herself between my legs and got to work. It wasn't long before the fireworks were going off in my head again.

******************

The Porsche burbled its way down the M1 towards London at a steady eighty miles an hour. The motorway was empty and there was little to slow us up on a Sunday lunchtime. Steven sat in the passenger seat while Suzy and her luggage had somehow been squeezed into what passed for rear seats in the 911.

We'd left Nottingham later than planned as Rachel and Pete had returned to the hotel in the morning to have breakfast with us and the rest of the guests who'd stayed over. Graham gave us a wide berth. Rachel had obviously already had words with him.

It was around three when we finally got back to Wimbledon. I'd been really looking forward to showing Suzy our home and she was a bit surprised when she saw it.

"Wow!" was all she managed to say after we' done the ground floor.

"Come on upstairs, I'll show you your room."

We went upstairs and I showed Suzy what was effectively the third bedroom.

"It's only got a small en-suite I'm afraid. What do you think? We can redecorate it if you want?"

"It's lovely Lesley," she said.

"Well it's yours whenever you want to move in. Ah, except that we won't be here in August," it suddenly occurred to me, which was pretty silly as August was only days away.

"Perhaps I should stay in Croydon 'til you get back."

"You're welcome to stay here. But there's no point being here by yourself if you're going to get bored on your own."

"I'd rather be here."

"Then stay here. We just want you to feel that this is your home."

"How much is the rent, Lesley?"

"If it was the same as you're paying now, would that be ok?"

"But you've no idea what I'm paying now and this is in a different league to where I'm currently living."

"Suzy, we're not doing this because we want your money. We're doing it because we want you."

"I know," Suzy said putting her arms around my neck and hugging me. "It's just takes a bit of getting used to."

The phone rang downstairs and Steven answered it. It was quite a long conversation and I guessed it was probably Daniel or Kate asking if we were coming over for supper. When we'd finished upstairs we went back down to the kitchen and witnessed Steven demolishing a sandwich.

"Sorry," he said looking guilty. "Couldn't wait, I was starving."

"Who was on the phone?" I asked.

"Kate," he replied. "I said we'd be round at about seven."

"What did you say about Suzy?"

"I told them we'd got a new lodger and we were bringing her along too."

I gave Suzy a crash course in who Daniel and Kate were. I told her that they were older than us, that they were very rich and that Steven worked for Daniel. I also told her that they were probably our best friends and that I'd practically lived with them for the last year. Then, when Suzy and I were alone, I told her how much Daniel meant to me.

"Are you going to have sex with them tonight?" Suzy asked.

"Yes. Steven and Kate will want to spend the night together," I said, "and I'd like to spend the night with Daniel and you, if you want to join us."

"Will Daniel want me to join you?"

"I think so."

"Then I will."

We took the Land Rover to Daniel and Kate's so that Suzy didn't have to endure the back of the Porsche again. It was always going to feel odd parking under the apartment where I used to live but I didn't miss it. Wimbledon was my home now. I still had a key to the old servants' entrance though, so we let ourselves in and made our way up to the ground floor.

"Hello," I called out.

"In here," Kate shouted from the kitchen.

We walked into the kitchen where Daniel and Kate were sitting down at the table. When they saw us they got up and we did introductions.

"Daniel, Kate, this is Suzy," I told them.

"We're very pleased to meet you," said Daniel giving her a hug.

"I can see why Lesley has a thing for you," Kate joked, making both Suzy and I blush simultaneously.

"You already told Kate that?" I said to Steven.

"Of course. She's your big sister, she needs to know these things," he replied laughing.

"I'm not really her big sister," Kate clarified for Suzy's benefit. "But by the end of the evening I am going to require a lot more information," she joked.

"Thank you for letting me join you," Suzy responded a little nervously. "I feel like I'm intruding a bit."

"You're not intruding," Kate told her.

"You have a fantastic house by the way. This kitchen is amazing."

"I'll let you into a secret, Suzy," Kate confided. "I have no idea if any of the equipment in here works and far less about what you're supposed to do with it."

"She's not lying," Daniel added. "Which is why I've ordered Pizza."

It was a tradition that Sunday evenings at Daniel and Kate's were casual. Nobody got dressed up and we ate in the kitchen. The conversation flowed easily and Suzy and I told them all about Rachel and Pete's wedding.

"I guess they won't be coming to your party next weekend?" Daniel asked.

"No, they're on their honeymoon."

"Are you coming, Suzy?" Kate asked.

"Yes," she replied, "but I don't know much about it."

"How are you getting there?"

"I don't know. I guess with Lesley and Steven."

"Unlikely," said Daniel. "They'll be on their bike. You can catch a lift with us, if you like."

Suzy looked lost. She wasn't sure what to say.

"I was hoping you'd say that Daniel, thank you," I said

"We're leaving on Thursday evening and coming back on Sunday. I hope that's ok."

"That's not a problem." Suzy answered, "But is your car bigger than Steven's? It was a bit of a squeeze with my luggage."

"We're actually going by plane," Kate explained. "So there'll be plenty of room don't worry."

Before Suzy could ask the obvious question Daniel had changed the subject.

"Which brings me to another thing," Daniel announced. "I'd like to propose a slight change to our holiday plans."

"Oh." I said, curiously.

"Well not so much a change to the holiday as to the passenger manifest."

"What do you mean?"

"Firstly, how about inviting Markus and Heike to spend a couple of days with us in Annecy?"

"I think that's a good idea," said Steven.

"Me too." I said.

"It needs to be unanimous," Daniel clarified.

"Oh, yes darling. That gets my vote." Kate added.

"Ok. Now, on to the more controversial suggestion. I'd like to propose asking Carole and Fabien to join us on the boat."

"They've been having a tough time with the new winery. They could probably do with a break." I said. "You know it's ok with Steven and I, but I think your wife has to have the casting vote on this."

"That's why it needs to be unanimous," Daniel said.

"I like Carole," Kate interjected. "She's always been very fair with me and I like Fabien too. So, it's a yes from me as well."

"Great, that's decided then," Daniel declared. Then he stopped and looked directly at Suzy, "Unless there are any other additions anyone wants to propose?"

"On behalf of my little sister, I would like to propose that Suzy comes with us on the boat," Kate volunteered. "If she wants to, of course."

"I don't really know anything about it," Suzy said cautiously.

"There's not much to tell, other than it's a sailing holiday in Greece in three and a bit weeks' time," Kate told her.

"Do you want me to come?"

"We do," Daniel confirmed.

"Then I'd love to come with you all. Thank you."

"Great," said Daniel, "Meeting adjourned. Fancy a cigar Steven?"

The boys went out to the patio to smoke their cigars. I was sure Daniel would have questions and I'd primed Steven to tell him the important stuff. Meanwhile us three girls tidied up then went into the lounge. Kate was going to have questions too. She wasn't about to let any old gold digger fuck her husband.

"So, what would you like to know about Suzy, Kate?" I asked her plainly.

"I'd just like to know a bit more, I guess."

"I understand," said Suzy. "I think you know Rachel and Pete who just got married?"

"Yes."

"Well, Rachel and I were best friends at university. When we finished, she moved back to Nottingham and I moved to Croydon to work as a research chemist. I met Lesley on Rachel's hen night a couple of weeks ago and to be honest I had a bit of a crush on her. Then on Friday night, while Steven was in the bar, the two of us ended up in bed."

"Did Steven know?"

"Not until he came up to bed that night," I explained.

"Have you played with other couples before, Suzy?"

"Only once. It was back when I was at Uni."

"Don't you think it would be easier to just get yourself a boyfriend?"

Suzy looked a bit hurt at this.

"Look Kate, its best if I explain. I'm submissive and I'm hopeless in bed unless someone else takes control. Plus, I can't orgasm. I enjoy sex but I just can't orgasm. I've had a string of failed relationships because I'm not the package that most guys want."

"I'm sorry if I was a bit rude, Suzy," Kate said softening

"I understand Kate. If I were in your position I'd be the same but I don't want to steal anyone's husband. I'm just hoping that maybe this is where things begin to change. Lesley and Steven seem to accept me for who I am and maybe you can too."

"I understand Suzy."

The thing is, when someone takes control I really enjoy it."

"So you like things like bondage and S&M?"

"To be honest, I've never tried anything like that but, yes, the thought of it does turn me on. Right now though, I'd be happy just to be Lesley and Steven's plaything."

"And would you like to be our plaything too?"

"You're incredibly attractive Kate and Daniel's a great guy and really charming. I could easily be your plaything for an evening, but my loyalty is to Lesley and Stephen first."

The conversation was cut short because the boys came back into the living room. Without letting them sit down, Kate got up and put an arm around each of them.

"I want Steven to take me up to bed now," she told them.

"Yes milady," Steven said, trying to imitate Parker from Thunderbirds.

"And you," she said turning to her husband and kissing him, "listen to what Lesley tells you tonight and if you treat Suzy right, then you just might get to see more of her."

"Yes milady," Daniel said, mimicking Steven.

Kate kissed the three of us goodnight then Steven kissed Suzy and me too, after that the two of them went up to bed. Kate hadn't been with Steven for a couple of weeks and I was pretty sure they were both keen to enjoy each other's company. Daniel on the other hand looked a bit uncomfortable as he stood in the living room.

"Suzy and I have got a surprise for you," I told him. "So why don't you fix us all a drink while we get ready, then come up to in oh, say, five minutes."

When Daniel came up to the room, Suzy and I were lying on the bed in our bridesmaids' dresses. His eyes lit up. I knew it would get his attention.

"Why don't you come and lie down in between us," I offered.

Daniel was straight onto the bed without hesitation. I could see he was keen but I wanted to set out the ground rules first.

"Suzy, Daniel is the most important man in the world to me after Steven. It's important to me that you treat him well. You don't need our permission to play with him, or Kate. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Daniel, Suzy belongs to Steven and me. She'll let you do pretty much anything you want her to but you need to tell her what to do. The clearer you are about what you want, the more you'll both enjoy it. Suzy's not going to orgasm, however hard you try, but that doesn't mean she isn't enjoying it. So just focus on your own pleasure this evening. Understood?"

"Understood."

"Now, would you like to have us naked or in our bridesmaids' dresses."

"The bridesmaids' dresses definitely."

"We thought you'd say that."

I got Suzy to unbutton Daniel's shirt then remove his trousers while I kissed him. Once freed from his boxer shorts Daniel's erection stood up like a flagpole.

"Put his cock in your mouth then tell me what he tastes like," I instructed Suzy.

She did what she was told and, holding Daniel's cock she delicately licked the pre-cum from its head then put the whole thing in her mouth. Daniel and I watched as she sucked on him then came up for air.

"He's a bit salty," she giggled. "Otherwise, it's like he's just come out of the shower."

"Tell Suzy what you want her to do next, Daniel,"

It was a bit of a no-brainer that Daniel was going to want Suzy to mount him and so she straddled his hips then reached down with one hand to guide his cock into her.

"Lift your dress up so I can see better," he told her, "then slowly lower yourself down onto me."

Suzy held the front of her dress up with one hand while she pushed Daniel's cock against her pussy lips. Then, as instructed, slowly lowered herself onto him. I saw her eyes close for a second, savouring the moment, as Daniel slipped into her. Other than Steven the night before, she can't have had a cock in her for six months. I couldn't imagine that sort of deprivation. Whatever else my old life had lacked, I'd been lucky in that respect at least.

"Look at her face Daniel. She's loving it."

"I'm not going to deny it," Suzy said. "It feels really good."

"Keep going until I tell you to stop." Daniel told her. Then addressing me he said, "And you can take your dress off and sit on my face."

That's what I loved about Daniel he could be dominant in a way that Steven had yet to master. It was all about experience and Daniel had it in spades.

I straddled Daniel's face resting my hands on his chest. He told Suzy to reach down and finger my clitoris then he parted my buttocks with his hands and ran his tongue along the crease. He wasn't interested in tonguing my pussy, he knew that what I really wanted was the sensation of him probing my arse. I felt the tip of his tongue pushing against my anus while Suzy played with my clit then, if that wasn't enough, Daniel began to tease my nipples.

I'd wanted this to be all about Suzy but somehow it had become about me. There was no point fighting it however. I just succumbed to the pleasure. Having two erogenous zones stimulated would have done it but three, or four if you counted each nipple separately, sent me over the edge in no time. I came on Daniel's face but he didn't let up and he didn't let Suzy stop either.

"Enough," I begged after the pleasure had become torture.

"You can stop now Suzy," Daniel told her.

I climbed off his face and then kissed Daniel.

"You know all of my secrets don't you?" I whispered to him. "Now, fuck Suzy properly."

Daniel positioned me sitting against the bed's headboard then sat Suzy between my legs leaning back on me.

"Play with her nipples while I fuck her," he instructed.

Lifting Suzy's knees up to her chest, Daniel took his weight on his arms and pushed his cock into her. With Suzy in a semi upright position the two of them could kiss as he fucked her. I reached around and squeezed her nipples through the satiny material of her dress while Daniel made short stabbing movements with his hips. These must have had an effect because soon I heard him making his tell-tale grunting sound. The grunts got more intense, then his body stiffened and the noise stopped.